Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
A Secret Winter Love Story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

gaia_angelleft Aaron Shirakawa gaia_angelright

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke. "Okay then." Aaron said. "Um Julia you gotta change to." Aaron said. She went in the bathroom and into her closet getting brand named clothes that she created only. "I hate wearing other brands they don't design for one individual, If I become someones fashion designer I am making house calls and hanging with them drinking coffee and etc." Aaron said. Minutes later after showering Aaron came out wearing a red hat, a light pink blouse,a blue dress, nice brown boots, a desinger carrying bag and red shades. Clearly this girl was unique of a girl friend for Julia. "When you model as fast like me you can do many amazing things fitting on time." Aaron said. "Your turn dear presious." Aaron said smiling..

With: Julia
OCC: I guess in fiction gays are okay, just don't bring it into reality

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:27 am
Julia Saito
User Image━━━━━━━━━━User Image

User Image
User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and spoke up. "Alright."she said. "Alright then can I borrow your clothes?"she asked. She changed the channel while Aaron went into her bathroom and into her closet getting brand new clothes she had created herself. "I agree,that's good and it always you to make clothes for that person that will be different from your other clients."she said. Minutes later Julia watched as Aaron stepped out of the bathroom after showering and spoke. "You look very pretty honey."she said with a smile. "I've noticed but modeling isn't really my thing am into sports and music and etc."she said. "Alright did you design something for me?"she asked curiously.

With: Aaron
Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:50 am
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke. "I havent started work on your stuff yet but in early drawing." Aaron said. You can wear my clothers, but some you might not like." Aaron said. Very soon Aaron was waiting by the door waiting for Julia to take her to her family

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:12 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and spoke up."I see well can I see the drawings?"she asked. "Alright as long as you got some pants."she said. She soon she had on her outfit and walked towards Aaron and grasped her hand and walked with her to the bus stop.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:37 am
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke. "You shall have pants dear." Aaron said. She watched as Julia grabbed her hand and Aaron just followed in her natural element letting Julia since she was best fit for that role. A while later Aaron stood at the bus stop still grasping onto Julia's smooth palm. She bent over and smooched Julia for a minute blushing. "I feel right being yours and wearing the dress amongst us." Aaron said. "I am not ashamed not leading and holding down fort and etc, its a apocalypse for me leading in this relationship. I like just loving you and being your team when you need help." Aaron said.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:56 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and spoke up."Alright."she said. She smiled at Aaron as she held her hand and let her play role for her that was in their relationship. A while later Julia smiled as she felt Aaron grasp onto her palm. She kissed Aaron back a few times after she had smooched her for a minute while blushing. "Am happy to hear that Aaron and am happy am the one who get's to lead and be able to take you to special places."she said . "I know."she said with a smile.

A few hours the bus arrived and Julia grasped Aarons hand and went on to the bus with her that drove them down town. The bus soon stopped at the bus stop by a quiet little neighborhood. She got off waiting for Aaron and spoke. "Here we are let's go,no worries love am sure my family will love you."she said. She looked at Aaron smiling.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:17 am
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron got off the bus holding Julia's hand of course. Two teen women walked up mocking Aaron and Julia. "Like oh my gash a gay, that's vile like seriously." The teens said. Aaron frowned speaking. "You skunks are always torturing me, I tried many times to like guys and in the end after the decade was over I still liked women." Aaron said. "Leave me alone you wolves attacking me a bunny rabbit, you guys ridicule my every being daily, you don't even know my personality and motives and yall spit like snakes attacking Juliet from Romeo and Juliet me. ." Aaron said. "Argh! I rather be the best lesbian yuri wife to Julia than die of a painful broken heart." Aaron said. "And besides I only date lesbians." Aaron said.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:48 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled at her as she held her hand. She watched as two teen girls walked up and mocked her and Aaron and she spoke up. "Shut up besides at least we understand each other instead of having a mate that don't understand us and won't return our love."she said. "Come on Aaron."she said as she walked with Aaron down the street and towards her house. "Here we are follow me."she said as she lead Aaron to the back and soon knocked on the door and a young women opened the door smiling at Julia and Aaron. "Come in food's almost done."the young women said as she pulled Julia and Aaron into the house.

Once inside the house the young women hugged Julia and Aaron and lead them around the house. "Am going to go check on the food okay."the young women said. "Why don't you show Aaron your room Julia."the young women said. "Alright come on honey let's go to my room."Julia said with a smile as she took Aaron to her room. She soon opened her bedroom door and walked inside and went through her closet laying a few shirts down on top of her bed. "Go ahead and pick a top honey,think of it as my temporary mark on you.'
she said with a smile as she lightly kissed Aaron.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:24 am
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron watched as Julia tugged at her making her move faster. The skanks started gossiping and left. "I love you honey." Aaron responded to her girl friend. Once at Julia's house Aaron smiled as the woman let her in as she still held onto Julia's hand never letting go. She followed Julia up stairs as she was pulled by Julia's walking speed, inside Julia's room Aaron blinked and smiled when she saw her boo's room. "Nice room honey, for a tomboy your room is masculine female and nice." Aaron said. "Okay." Aaron said. She scrolled through Julia's closet and got a womans jersey the biggest size because her chest was big. She put the jersey on smiling at Julia."Like-." Aaron said but was interrupted by Julia's kiss. She started blushing and looked love struck at Julia. " I feel like singing to the heavens as your woman, I feel like the universe made me for you only." Aaron said. She took her i-pod out playing it for Julia. "I feel like this Julia baby." Aaron said. Music

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:40 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and spoke. "I love you to honey."she said. Julia smiled at Aroan as she felt her never letting go of her hand.

While in her room Julia looked at Aaron as she blinked and smiled once she saw her room and spoke. "Thank you."she said. She watched as Aaron scrolled through her closet and got a women's jersey that she had gotten a few years ago that was to big for her. She smiled to see Aaron wearing her blouse and smiled as she saw her blushing and looking love struck at her. "I actually like it on you honey."she said with a smile. "Alright,I agree.'she said. She watched as Aaron took out her i-pod playing it for her and smiled and once the music was over and walked over and hugged her then kissed her a few times.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:58 am
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron started giggling as Julia handled her. "He he, I like you to boo." Aaron said. "I will wear your jersey well as a honor." Aaron said. She hugged Julia and returned all her kisses. "I really like being the embraced type and being led by you, your nice Julia." Aaron said and smiled beautifully.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:56 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled to hear Aaron giggling as she handled her. "I know honey."she said. She nodded her head and smiled. She smiled as Aaron hugged her and returned all of her kisses. "I know and thank you so are you my pink flower."she said as she kissed Aaron.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron looked around Julia's room seeing a spider on Julia's pillow. "Shouldnt I see your family?" Aaron asked.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:36 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron as she looked around her room seeing a spider on her pillow. "Alright then honey."she said as she got up off of Aaron and helped her up. "Come on I think the food's ready by now."she said as she lead Aaron out of her room and into the living room. "Aaron this is my brother Brandon the computer junkie,"she said as her brother paid no attention to Aaron or Julia and simply waved then went back to looking at the computer screen. 'This is my sister Jennifer the free spirit."she said. "She goes to a lot of parties."she whispered to Aaron. "Nice to finally meet you Aaron."she said with a smile. "This are my grandparents of course."she said as her grandmother and grandfather shook hands with Aaron and hugged Julia.

A few hours they were eating and Julia's grandmother looked at Aaron and spoke. "So my granddaughter tell's me you love fashion,if so what kind do you like?"she asked.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:56 am
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron looked around Julia's grandparent and spoke. "I like young fashion but close on the grown side matching me. "Aaron said. "Your junkie brother remind me of Totori chatting to her men, she love her men allot." Aaron said to Julia. "If I wasn't yuri I would probably be the same way." Aaron said scratching her head. "Julia's family you aren't upset Julia is lesbian like I?" Aaron asked. "Some families don't take it to well." Aaron said.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items