Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:26 pm
Armageddon slowly turned his head to reveal the living flames in his eyes directed at Myka. "I. WILL. END. YOU." Each word he breathed sent out a wisp of flames. His rage so deep that even Simon and Zeke stiffened.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:08 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Myka merely giggled at him, smiling. "Oh Husband, you're cute when you're mad~" Shifting her purse to the other side, she laughed again. "Alright, alright, I'll play the obedient wife."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:34 pm
By then the two knights, Zeke, and Simon all had to hold back the flailing, flame-eyed Armageddon. "Let me at her! I'll shut her up! Oh I'm going to kill you when we're alone! I'll kill you!! Do you hear me?! DIE!!!" he fumed in the midst of his wild flails for freedom.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:47 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

Myka merely grinned and sat on the arm of the couch. "Ooh, I'm shaking in my designer boots," she replied, pulling out her mobile. "Give it a rest, Husband, you know you can't kill me."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:11 pm
"STOP CALLING ME THAT, KID!!" Armageddon roared, practically shooting flames out of his mouth. The four people strengthened their grip on him, but he was starting to drag them with him, although his steps were incredibly slow, glacier slow.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:20 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

She sighed, checking her nails. "Fine, fine. What do I have to do to make you calm down, Armageddon?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:46 pm
"You could die!!" the demon spat.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:56 pm
frowning, Iris calmly strode over and put a hand on Myka's shoulder. "maybe you should stop.... you're only going to make things worse for you both...." she sighed, looking from her friend to Armageddon with a stoic face.

letting out a small groan, Lupin finally woke up and got to his feet, quickly helping Snow off the floor before they both faded away like ghosts.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:43 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

"I know, I just like pissing him off," she said, smiling. "But I'll behave, and I'll apologize. After, of course, he calms down and realizes this is payback for harming my son."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image

"DIIIIE!!!!" Armageddon roared and was halfway near her when a lasso made of flames soared through the sky and wrapped around the furious demon.
"Heyo! Got us a live one!" laughed a red-haired man that looked a little more like Armageddon, only much happier and goofier. He motioned for the four that were holding the demon back to let go, and when they reluctantly did so, the redhead pounced into the air and landed on the man's shoulder. Now Armageddon was furious. He flailed and ran in every direction, desperately trying to buck off the boy on him as he roared and growled. The man on top, however, laughed and held onto the flaming rope with one hand as he held his other up, so to any that saw them, they looked almost like a rodeo.
"The Hell, Gus!" Zeke fumed as he stayed close to Iris. "I coulda taken care of it myself!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:30 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

Myka tilted her head at the new boy, smiling. "Is this another one? He's even cuter!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:42 pm
Sneakily grabbing Zeke's hand, Iris let out a sigh as she watched Gus. "careful Gus!!! " she frowned, not wanting anyone else hurt now.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:06 pm
"That is the second oldest out of four of Armageddon's kids." Simon said as he watched with amusement the rodeo going on. "That is Augustus. Gus for short."
Within minutes Armageddon scowled and fell to the ground, swirls in his eyes and a victorious Gus clapping the dust off his hands while setting a foot on the small of his dad's back. "Victory is mine!" he laughed until he heard Myka, glancing over at her and smiling. "Cute? Sure, I guess, but I can change your mind about that, you know." he winked.

Zeke acted as if he didn't notice Iris, but his blush and curling fingers betrayed him. "Don't bother, Gus," he said and grit his teeth. "That's Dad's new wife." he spat the last word as if it left a nasty taste in his mouth, and it did.

Gus looked at Zeke then back at the girl then at his dad then back at the girl. He blinked in surprise. "Wooooow, Pops, way to get yourself a hottie."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:29 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

She laughed, stepping over Armageddon to approach Gus. In her high heels, short skirt, and tight tank top, it was hard for even her to niece she was married to that old codfish. Myka took Gus' hand and shook it, smiling charmingly at him. "Please, he got me because of pure luck and a future king that ordered me to marry him. Even Armageddon isn't man enough to handle me in bed. I'm Myka Foster...well, not anymore. What's his last name?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:31 pm
Letting out a log sigh, Ris slowly glanced up at Zeke, biting her lip as she debated kissing him. Would his dad be angry if she did?  
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games