Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
The Royal Rainbow Troupe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:07 am
I’m auditioning for the show!
Acha Name: Every Good Buck
Image Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brief Personality: A lighthearted, easygoing flirt, Buck has charisma and self-importance that could not be satisfied by being a part of a more harmonious whole. She loves her scales but she loves fun more, and meeting new people, and traveling - all of which are things fairly prominent in the RRT! She is vivacious, a little overly-focused on the material world, and also, well, gossipy. It can't be helped!
Proposed Role: A lovely doe with a stunning vocal range and refreshingly operatic voice, Buck left her father's choir in favor of a group that allowed more focus on individuals and on performing. She can't compose or write lyrics, and she's the sort to ham it up in order to please a crowd, but the thing that really keeps kin coming back is her voice.

i-i've wanted to put buck in the RRT almost since it formed, ahah Q_Q <33

If it's all right, she'd love to participate in either endurance or performance in the same way that I mentioned in my mothers' club post fff...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:33 am
Ruriska
Also the troupe will be participating in the summer event, in particular, Merry Wanderer's Performance Contest. You're also welcome to organise your own groups without me to take part in the other contests!

If anyone is interested in joining Watch Me and Prize for the performance challenge please let me know.

EDIT: OR WE MIGHT DO ENDURANCE INSTEAD. Feel free to offer thoughts.

i will be busy the next two weeks D:
but i want to be part of RRT rp with Watch me and Prize because this tribe is so cute.
let me what you guys' plans are. i will be focusing on exams then am free after that!

also, do i need to post Waterfall and Remember's application in this thread? they became members during that Halloween ORP.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:31 pm
Ruriska
Also the troupe will be participating in the summer event, in particular, Merry Wanderer's Performance Contest. You're also welcome to organise your own groups without me to take part in the other contests!

If anyone is interested in joining Watch Me and Prize for the performance challenge please let me know.

EDIT: OR WE MIGHT DO ENDURANCE INSTEAD. Feel free to offer thoughts.

Art Beat would be a wonderful asset to the performance event, for costumes and stage setting in particular.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:50 pm
Ruriska
After much deliberation (all these entries were so nice thank you!) we've decided our last little girl will go to Nuclearity.

Nuclearity
winner winner!

Topsy Turvy sounds delightfully hilarious and we hope to have a chance to RP with her in future! <3 They'll all be placed for certing when all the other names are decided.

Once again, many thanks to all our entrants and I hope to toss more tribe babies around in future!

OMGOMGOMGOMG!! *hyperventilates* Thank you so much!!! <3 I can't wait to be a part of the troupe and RP with all of you beautiful people!!

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:50 am
whoop! Okay, for now we'll focus on the Performance and if anyone is interested in any of the others, we'll see what other groups we can toss together. Though I actually would like to give the Eightfold maze a try too!

So, let's see...

Performance - at least 4!
1. Watch Me
2. Art Beat
3. Every Good Buck
4. Waterfall

Maze - 3 to 5 players
1. Prize - moi
2. Remember - Frosty
3. Quiverstep - Miza

Blinded By Silence
Art Beat is on the performance list! Thanks!

FrostyPeaches
Thanks Frosty! Let me know which group/game you think you might be able to handle. c:

thyPOPE
Buck is amazing! <3 I'm putting her down for the Maze for now!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:37 am
Ah, also a note that non-acha members are more than welcome to join in any of the challenges! Watch me isn't going to be picky this time around. ;D  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:32 am
Congrats Nuc!

And uh, tentative for Endurance or Maze if you need extra people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:38 pm
Ruriska

umm..i don't know if i can handle both tribe rps this coming two weeks starting tomorrow.
but after June27th i should have all the time in the world for matope to rp in both...?

Waterfall - Performance
Remember - Maze

(( i really want to be part of maze rp but performance works too if you're short on players ))  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:13 pm
Ahh, Buck almost definitely can't do Maze - I'm doing that with Westfen and the rules definitely say only one team per person (probably because of the OOC portion xD). A-aaa, sorry > A < ;; <33  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:17 pm
Not a problem, thy, I forgot to check Westfen and what they're doing! >o
Performance then, or shall we get a pentathlon or endurance team together?  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:20 pm
Yeah, I'd love to do performance if what Morphy says is right OUO <33  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:20 pm
Amizade

Putting you down for Maze because you're guaranteed smarter than I am. lol No pressure though.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:40 pm
Ruriska
Putting you down for Maze because you're guaranteed smarter than I am. lol No pressure though.

What are you talking about. @_@
Me? Smart??  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:58 pm
Yes. xD  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:17 pm
I don't know how you got that idea but I guess I gotta go study now ;;  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]