Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:06 pm
Aurora's eyes narrowed, watching Acid.. she then smiled wide, knowing what was going on. Nice to Meet you, Para. She sat down, and wrapped the blanket around her again, pulling her knees up to her chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:11 pm
James looked at Luna, "What...? So what if I think she's a cool person?" he asked, and then he looked at Aurora, "She seems really nice..."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 pm
Para smiled at Aurora, and noticed James looking at her. She smiled at him then sat on the floor crossing her legs. "So, you were found by James and Luna?" She asked while neatly wrapping her tail around herself and placing it on her legs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 pm
"Yup. We heard her singing out in the alley so we went to help her out." Luna said as she came down behind james. "She seems nice enough." She said with a sigh. "It seems our little group is growing little by little. I wonder if another guy is gonna show up. That way it'll be even....ok girls we got 1st watch tonight. You 2 guys rest up."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:25 pm
She shrugged, They found me, or rather, they saw me and called out to me. What ever floats your boat. and smiled, her own light blue-green and white tail peaking out of the blanket. She smiled and looked at James out of the corner of her eye, then dropped her voice, He's cute.. Then stretched, First watch, aw yah. and suddenly her back and neck popped, Oh that felt good. and shrugged, Can I help it that I like to sing?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:30 pm
James rolled his eyes, "I can't sleep anyway, so, I guess 'm a woman." he mumbled. He really could not sleep, he had a disorder that kept him from sleeping.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:37 pm
Aurora looked up at him, and smiled, Its not bad being a woman... well except for our Shark Weeks... and all the drama, and all our other flaws. then giggled, God, i have to stop doing that. Sorry. My mouth has a mind of its own.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:39 pm
"Well rest up however anyways. Were gonna do the watch. Were doing it on the roof. Para, Aurora lets go." She said as she headed back to the roof to where her stuff was.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:46 pm
"Will do." She grabbed her knapsack and stretched out her legs before standing up and following Luna up to the roof. The cool air from the night sky greeted her and she smiled as a breeze blew her hair back. She then remembered that it was matted and blood stained. "Gosh I need a bath." She muttered, then laughed. "I must look completely savage!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:48 pm
Luna handed Para a water bottle. "Wash your hair out....hmm now that i think about it you and acid have become real close and you've only known each other for a little bit now...that desperate?" She asked with a little laugh.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:49 pm
James sighed and he sat there, looking up at the ceiling, "This is going to be a long night..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:50 pm
Aurora hopped up, folding the blanket over her arm, and followed Luna, and started to sing,
Baby I've got plans tonight, you don't know nothin' about
I've been sittin' around way too long tryin' to figure you out
But you say that you'll call and you don't and I'm spinnin' my wheels
So I'm goin' out tonight in my red high heels

I'm gonna call up that old boyfriend you said still has it bad for me
I'm gonna take him into town, flaunt him around for everyone to see
Well, you said once yourself, baby, yeah, you know the deal
Nobody holds a candle to me in my red high heels
and laughed, hopping up onto the roof, and looked around.  

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:57 pm
Para leaned her head over the roof and began to pour the water bottle through her hair. "Not desperate.." she began while running her fingers through her silver hair. "... He's just, really nice.. and he seems to have a thing for me. It's cute." She shook her hair out and capped the water bottle, leaving it half full and gave it back to Luna. "Acid knows a lot about what's going on, he may be the only hope we have of stopping this madness."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:58 pm
James heard her sing, and he smiled, "Such a pretty voice..." he said, and he wrapped his arms around his legs and sighed, "Goodnight..." he mumbled.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:18 pm
Luna laughed then. "Heh then maybe he's the one who is desperate....i've also noticed....James has his eye on aurora....isn't that right aurora." She said over to her.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games