Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Mythical tales [Open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:21 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Yes hun... you used magic. Your mother could use magic if she ever wanted to, and her mother and so on. Trust me I can smell a sorcerer's aura years away," Amaya replied. "Which iiiiis kinda why I wanted to kill you," she added.

"Riiiight. Not the promise of power and freedom or anything," Dojime said.

"It took me two week to figure out how to cast through those wards. Imagine what I could accomplish with lets say... twenty years of agonizing boredom," she replied. She took a deep breath and relaxed her arms and the glow faded.

"Your mana has stabilized... with some help of course," she announced. "Honestly your mana is fun to play with. I was done fixing it an hour ago."

"You wanna not play with girlfriend's mana?" Dojime asked.

"No fun," she pouted, sitting on the bed and crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:33 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked down at her hands and finally understood what her mother was trying to tell her. When Dojime mentioned her being his girlfriend, she blushed a slight pink color and looked away "anyways, why did my mother die in that fire if she could have escaped while using magic... and how could I be a threat? I didn't even know I could use magic... not even my father knows" she told them.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:45 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"You're not a threat and maybe your mother couldn't use magic," she replied. "I want you dead because... well I'm a selfish b***h, but as long as my brother is alive I guess I can't do that now can I?" she asked looking at Dojime.

"Absolutely not..."

Amaya nodded then looked over at Anastasia. "Mana like yours can pass through countless generations before manifesting itself. That sort of thing is known as sorcery. It's magic that just sort of... happens when you reach a certain age. It's not something that can be taught, it just gets stronger. I can help you control it by straightening out your mana now and then but that's about all I can do for you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:58 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at her, it made sense "Alright... how do I control it? I've hears Daria mumble to her mother about me using magic in a blank state of mind... is that why the queen wants me dead? Because of this mana I possess?" she asked.
((ooc: you should... make a character Profile for Amaya if she's going to stick around xD I have a pic too if you want to use it))

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:15 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"No the queen want's you dead because she's a b***h... more accurately she wants you dead because she want's your stupid c**t of a sister on the throne instead."

"How do you know all this?" Dojime asked.

"Because I'm not stupid... and I read the queens mind, your mind, and Anastasia's mind," she answered. She looked over at the girl again. "Well the first step is getting someone like me to straighten out your mana before you explode. From here on you have to figure out how to make it work as it grows. Every sorcerer aura is different and activates differently. Sometimes it's a willpower thing, sometimes you just think about stuff really hard and it happens, and sometimes you fuel it with emotion but the end result is always the same. Very power and very destructive magic."

((will do. I sent you a message.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:34 pm
cptflint

Anastasia blushed, "hey, who said you could read my mind" she asked, a little angry. She sighed, "so, how do I control this power... do I practice doing spells then?" she asked. It was all so new to her and she didn't really know what to think. She wondered how much she knew about her and she couldn't help but stare at Dojime, he looked so... perfect.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:49 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Not like you could stop me..." she replied with a shrug.

"Something like that. Focuse on your power and try to manifest it into something physical. Visualize what's going to happen and if you think about it hard enough it should happen."

"Is that how it works for you?" Dojime asked.

"No. My magic was taught... learned through diligent study..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:31 pm
cptflint

She thought about it and decided maybe creating a small ball of light would work. She closed her eyes a tuned everything out as she imagined a small glow of light, levitating in her hands. After a few minutes of concentrating, the room illuminated a low yellow hue and she smiled as she played with the sphere, "I did it... I actually did!" she said, happily.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:17 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Taught?! By who?"

"By demons," she answered as casually as if she'd said she was going for a walk in the park.

Dojime tilted his head in confusion. "What...?"

"Sh..." Amaya watched with a very serious observant gaze as the light was created. "Now try three more... just like it," she said as she watched the light.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:29 pm
cptflint

Anastasia was already sweating, "three more?!" she asked. She sighed and tried to concentrate. She imagined three more floating beside her and eventually one popped up next to her head, 'two more...' she thought. She then made another one appear but her concentration broke and she fell to her knees exhausted, and the balls of light vanished. She looked at the ground her hands leaning against the ground, trying to support herself. She was panting heavily and was sweating more than she could have been. She looked up weakly, "that was.... so hard" she managed to say in between gasps of air.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:50 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Amaya looked down at her disapprovingly. "Mana is sort of like a muscle... but instead of being driven by physical power, it's driven by mental fortitude. It takes work," she explained. She leaned down and got really close to Anastasia's face. "Now you can't possibly being telling me you're done after only two dancing lights..."

"Wow now Amaya... don't push her to hard she just started," Dojime said, trying to talk his sister out of possibly hurting Anastasia.

"Shush... we're not leaving this room till she gets a nose bleed," she said, still looking Anastasia in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:36 pm
cptflint

Anastasia saw her looking at her and she felt the pressure she was putting on her. She created 2 balls of light however she kept failing to make the third one. After hours of practicing, coughing up blood and nose bleeds, she laid on the floor weakly, "I... can't do it" she said, her shirt now bloody.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:00 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Amaya growled with irritation. "YOU CAN'T DO IT BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN'T DO IT!" She suddenly yelled.

"Are you insane?!" Dojime asked without thinking.

Amaya tilted her head at him. "That's not a serious question is it?"

"Right.... that was... stupid..."

She looked down at Anastasia. "How can you ever expect to do anything in this world if you can't do one thing for yourself? You are as spoiled as the little b***h of a step sister! You-"

"AMAYA!" Dojime's voice boomed. "Stop... fix her..." he ordered.

She glared at Dojime in anger for a moment before pressing an index finger to Anastasia's forehead. The blood on her shirt flowed back into her nose and moth and sealed all the internal damage that had been done. Once she was healed Amaya looked down at her and smiled. "Keep practicing," she said before turning and leaving the room.

Dojime sighed, dropping down next to her and wrapping his arms around Anastasia. "She might be a crazy little b***h... but she only wants to help you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:00 pm
cptflint

Anastasia's eyes flared and and when she mentioned her being like her sister she coughed up even more blood, "y... you take that back!" She screeched. When she was healed and Amaya left, she pushed Dojime away, "I need to be alone" she said, as she ran off. She eventually ended up in the forest and sighed, "I'm not like Daria" she whispered.

Evantually after hours of blood, sweat and tears, she managed to create three balls of light. Her body trembled and she collapsed on the ground, bleeding, "not.... like... Daria" she kept repeating.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:11 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime sighed as she left. He cursed Amaya quietly under his breath.

Amaya turned invisible and quietly followed Anastasia to the forest. After the third light was finally created she reviled herself and stepped out of the shadows. She looked down at the bleeding girl. "Getting closer," she said. "You need to rest and heal naturally... and I'm not about to let the blood go to waist," she said as she magically lifted the blood from the dirt and let it flow into her mouth. "much better..."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff