Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:14 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane walked over to the bed, pulling Kaien with her, and sat down on the bed, "Your parents are really nice, a bit too upbeat for me, but nice non the less" She told him, looking around his room, Ayane could tell everything was in its place.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:02 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Lightly resting his head on her shoulder, Kaien let out a soft sigh, his arms lightly wrapping around her waist. "My parents are genuinely nice people, but they embarrass me so much... I thought I was gonna faint from the blood rushing to my head to sustain my blush..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:28 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"That what parents do, embarrass their kids and they're really good at it too, as you just experienced, but at at least you didn't or that might have been an awkward moment for us." Ayane replied, as she smiled a bit more, then started to stroke Kaien's ear again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:02 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien began to purr softly, smiling a little as he hugged her a bit closer. "You know how to make everything so perfect and nice... It's so wonderful..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:19 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane laughed lightly, "Well when you're expected to do your best to uphold the family name, I kinda have to think on my feet, so I guess you can say that." She replied but still kept a happy tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:42 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien purred a bit louder, shutting his eyes, his tail swaying slowly. "I'm good at thinking on my feet, but when I'm backed into a corner like my parents do to me, I can't think at all..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:49 pm
Kairo Yakazu

She looked down at Kaien, "Yeah, I picked that up out there, don't let it get to you though, it happens to a lot of us; I usually can't figure out what to say to people I don't know. What I do manage to tell, it usually comes out sound really awkward, and really embarrassing." Ayane said, she continued to pet his ears, as her tail swayed a bit faster now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:59 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Kaien let out a soft mew, smiling quite happily now as he purred. "You were fine... I was the one who needed saving... I got all tongue-tied and you rescued me..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:29 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Thanks I guess, but I'm glad I helped you out, you really seemed to have needed it." Ayane answered, then giggled when Kaien mewed, she never got tired of hearing him do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

His ears twitching slightly, Kaien stayed silent now, purring happily with a smile on his face and his eyes shut. His tail slowly swayed side to side, and if she noticed, his hands were slowly balling and opening, like a car kneading a blanket before it laid down.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:30 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane silently watched Kaien, she had never expected to meet someone like him, but she was happy that she did. Even if he was younger than her, he was the only guy to show interest in her and not the money she had, Kaien was able to gain her trust easily and her heart; Ayane knew that she was in love with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:12 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"Kids, dinner is ready!" Kaien's mom's voice echoed through the apartment and Kaien let out a happy mew, giving Ayane a gentle squeeze. "Dinner time," he said a bit excitedly, pulling away and standing up.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:30 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"So I've heard," She stood up and smiled at him, "you know I'll never get tired of hearing you do that adorable mew, it just so cute." Ayane told Kaien with a slight giggle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:40 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Blushing brightly, Kaien hugged Ayane close, burying his face into her shoulder for a moment, then smiled. "Let's go. I don't want to keep everyone waiting." He then pulled away slightly, taking her hand in his and giving it a gentle squeeze as he began to lead her to the kitchen.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games