Submit

Welcome to Petrenko's Bar
thanks.
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:07 am
I have a great urge just to delete your post so nobody would know ninja evil but I won't
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:13 pm
Petrenko Myakhalo
the same way that you can give him a'reasonable explanation' on how you 'accidentally' hit him in balls with a bat stare

I once hit a guy in the face with a tennis ball [on accident for real] , it cut his lip a bit, I felt terrible.  

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:24 pm
Well that bat thing I said was semi-true only it was not a bat for not a tennis racket, and it really was by accident but nobody beleived me gonk
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:40 pm
"Well as far as the truth goes, she never liked him till the b*****d tried so hard to flirt with her. Now shes is a confused as usual and when this fails im gonna have to hear the same sob sorry story and the same i told you so will come."  

black_knightj

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:14 am
I don't see why you guys make such a big deal out of it sweatdrop I mean it's not like he married her or something, there just going out and bedsides most teenage crushes or couples never really last all you life, there just puppy dog crush that you grow out of as you grow and learn that there just really insignificent
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:47 pm
*grabs a sharp knife and throws it to the other side of the room. It sticks to the wall when it hits* Cheif Petrenko is in the house! *takes out a match and lights some wood on fire in the stove*  

Quaterdollarbillcoin

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:37 pm
black_knightj
"Well as far as the truth goes, she never liked him till the b*****d tried so hard to flirt with her. Now shes is a confused as usual and when this fails im gonna have to hear the same sob sorry story and the same i told you so will come."
Great.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:55 pm
Petrenko Myakhalo
*grabs a sharp knife and throws it to the other side of the room. It sticks to the wall when it hits* Cheif Petrenko is in the house! *takes out a match and lights some wood on fire in the stove*

*wanders in*
Anyone miss me?...

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:57 pm
*turns away from Darque and finds something to be busy with*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:59 pm
*runs some cold water onto the meat that he is cooking and then chops some carrots*  

Quaterdollarbillcoin

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:11 am
"Yay Petrenko knows how to cook, finally some good quality of his" *Jumps into the seat closes to Petrenko like a hyper five year old* "So whatcha' makin'?"
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:56 am
Chopped Angel. *looks at her with an evil grin*  

Quaterdollarbillcoin

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:30 am
I no longer feel safe here sweatdrop
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:31 pm
Petrenko, when you are finished threatening the patrons could I get some grilled green onions?  

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:49 pm
Sure Pix *throws some onions onto the large cooking area thing (i dunno the name for it)*  
The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff