Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Gunlock Training Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahkos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:48 pm
"thats all i need to know."max pulled the trigger of the gun then charged the metal of the knife with electricity  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:26 am
Lead whipped his hand in a slash that sent the end of the chain flying at the robot with the scythe. It extended much farther than was possible for the chain and wrapped around the robot. He yanked on his end and the chain retracted. It pulled the robot back towards him and up into the air. He smiled at his victory until the robot fell and hit him even though it was dead. The robot hit his head and he fell down.  

Musicaan

mahkos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:52 am
maxs machine gun ran out of bullets cause he missed every shot but then he closed in on a robot and kicked it to the ground then charged his knife with his red aura making it burst in flames then shuved it inside the gladiatators head then jumped away as it started to burn up  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:12 pm
(Sorry about that. I was over a friend's house for a few nights.) The robot gladiator on Lead started making a beeping noise. The gladiator fighting Max didn't have its control system in its head and was mostly flame proof, so it straightened up and returned to a battle stance before running towards Max, swords beared.  

The Mage of Space

Musicaan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:05 pm
Lead just laid there because the robot hitting him in the head knocked him out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:04 am
"Max, when you get done with your gladiator, you should help Lead. Part of being a good merc is helping out your allies. He won't die or anything because it's only virtual, but you should help him anyway." Brett took a few steps back.  

The Mage of Space

mahkos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:15 am
"grrr."maxs knife was still in the robot leaving his shockwave only"ok"max ran up to the gladiator and ducked infront of it then uppercutted its chin then waved his arm down sending a shockwave at it messing up its system  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:01 pm
Lead continued to just lay there because he had been knocked out.  

Musicaan

mahkos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:47 pm
max wacthed the robot malfunction and took bretts advice.max walkedup to lead seeing what happened he tried to think of how to make him recover"my red aura wont work.last time used that on a living thing they went beserk..i,ll try a shockwave"max sent an average electricity current in lead"...ok...now while i guess i,ll finish off mr fidget over there"max looked at the gladiator who was starting to regain control"eh...i,ll finish this fast."max raised out arm and the robot lifted into the air and began to emit a red light that was melting its metal  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:47 am
Lead just twitched slightly because he was unconscious, not dead and his heart did not need to be restarted.  

Musicaan

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:36 am
The robot gladiator threw both of its swords at Max and started beeping like the one on top of Lead. "These have a self-destruct system installed in them Max. It's a relatively small blast, but if you're within 20 meters of it when it goes off, you're going to lose a limb."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:45 am
((Figures that Brett would install limb-exploding robots.))

Another shipment of VR disks arrived at the front desk marked with the Tenth Sea emblem.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

mahkos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:43 pm
"WHAT?!?"max retaliated as fast as he could by grabbing the arm of the robot on lead and threw at the other wich blocked the swords and then grabbed lead with his telekanesis and got them both out of range.max then glared at brett"YOU THINK YA COULDVE TOLD ME SOONER!!!!!!" scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:42 pm
"You think someone would've told you if I wasn't here and this was a real situation?" The robot gladiators exploded, sending fire and shrapnel across the virtual arena. The room faded back to reality. "Congrats, you both passed. Lead should be waking up now. And Max, you might want to think a little more before you use your powers. For starters, it'll probably drain you if you use them too much. And if you use them around sensitive machinery, you could cause an unwanted reaction. Not that that will happen here, but just be a little more careful. If you want, I'll show you to your dorms, and I can show you around the academy."  

The Mage of Space

mahkos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:51 pm
"yeah ok..i,d like to see my dorm first..."max's stomach growled"or second i guess"max sat down on the floor and tried to make the aura he had released on his knife go away.it finally dissapeared"wouldnt be good if that got out"max got back up and walked out of the room expecting a tour or some kind of idiotic wisecracking plushie partner to appear and give him food  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff