Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lugh's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Galatea followed close behind, wrapping her arms around his waist and setting her forehead on his back. "Lugh...I'm so sorry...I shouldn't have asked." In the back of her head, she was reminded of her dearest "husband", Liron, the embodiment of music who had so easily allowed his death. She still refused to cry, not wanting to upset him. "I...we have to get your mind off of this."

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:28 pm
Mayah Playah

"It's fine. I don't even know why I told you. Anyway."

He shook his head.

"At least now you know why I hate the gods. If they exist. So, tell me more about your job."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:41 pm

She immediately turned red, trying to think quickly. "Um...well...I'm a Protector. I protect the earth. In the Ghostly Plains, my job is to assist the Council by acting as a tie breaker. I'm given a case that they can't decide on, and I choose a side." That was basically her job, but she couldn't tell him that she also assigned gods to missions and headed the Earth division of the elemental army. That...that would be bad. "That's pretty much my job!"

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:47 pm
Mayah Playah

"What kind of cases? And what is this Ghostly Plains you keep talking about?"

Lugh had the feeling she was trying to hide something from him, but he didn't know what.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:53 pm

"Mostly civil cases about species disputes," she shrugged, letting him go to lean on the railing. "The Ghostly Plains is the realm that I was raised in. It's just like the earth, except it's only for immortals. It's really hard to get there though. The only way I can appear on the Plains is if I allow my mortal body to die while in a certain hypnotic state."

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:59 pm
Mayah Playah

"So every time you go there, you'll come back looking different? That seems rather nice, but at the same time, severely unfair. I kind of wish I had a different body, but I'm rather comfortable with my arm now."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:03 pm

"My body is revived when I wake up," she said, smiling softly. "I lost my hand right before the last time I went. While I was gone, my mortal body healed, and when I returned, my hand had grown back, and I was once again perfect."

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:09 pm
Mayah Playah

"That still sounds pretty nice."

He flicked his arm.

"Do you know if the fates are real?"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Galatea sighed, wrapping her arms around herself. She closed her eyes, hating herself for all the lies. "I wouldn't know. I'm not permitted by the Council to know."

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:22 pm
Mayah Playah

"Dammit. I want to know if the things that have happened to me were simply accidents or if the fates made it happen."

He laughed.

"What was I thinking? Gods, fates, I must be out of my mind."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:31 pm

The immortal laughed with him, avoiding his eyes. "Yeah, that's just insane." Walking over to the other side of the balcony, she sighed and listened to the trees tell her all the latest news. "Do...do you ever think...it would better if we were...mortal?"

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:36 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh looked at the sky for several minutes, then looked at her and shook his head.

"No. Again I bring up the butterfly effect. If I had lived like a mortal and died fourteen-thousand years ago I would have never done the things I've done, same with you. The world needs us to maintain the balance."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:45 pm

She bowed her head, trying to quiet all of nature's voices in her head. "I would give everything to be mortal. They have it so easy. They live, they hurt, they love, they die. So simple. So much easier than living and loving, and then saying goodbye. That's all we do...is say goodbye..."

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:03 pm
Mayah Playah

"It's the price we pay for being so powerful. We have the ability to save, or destroy the world."

He walked up behind her and kissed her neck.

"Now cheer up or I turn the vibrations back on."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Chuckling, she took a deep breath and leaned against him, tilting her head to expose more of her neck. "You'll have to do more than that to convince me to cheer up."

Seravious

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces