Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 pm
Awesome nerd

smirking, lust rolled them over and began to pull the other's clothes off, kissing every place he could with anticipation.

~ 2 an a half hours later ~

Iremei gave a small smile as he lay beside Nikolai, panting. "s-see, that's what i'm talking about! not one person besides you ever dares to see if they can bend like that...."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:26 pm
Pure T0rture

Sloth smiled rather proudly, curled up against Iremei. "Mmm... Yes, years of doing nothing somehow made me limber, dearie." His grin deepened. "But I'm sure you knew that already~"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:34 pm
Awesome nerd

"mmm i did....." Iremei nodded, going in for another kiss when he paused to peak at the door. "oh? you have a guest?" he murmured, raising an eyebrow to the young lady he saw at the door.

Belyi froze for a moment, his eyes going back and forth between Nikolai and the blue haired man for a moment, tears stinging in his eyes. shaking his head, he quickly ran down the hall way and out the door. tripping on the front step, he tumbled and fell face first towards the ground. picking himself back up, he curled into a ball and cried, the blood from the cut on his forehead mixing with the salty tears.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:56 pm
Pure T0rture

Frowning at his unfinished kiss, Sloth shot a glare towards the door to see who ruined everything. He expected the archangel, but he supposed it wouldn't be since there were no gagging sounds. As soon as his purple eyes made contact with the cross-dresser's, they immediately went back to lime green and widened. "Grigori-" he breathed and sat up quickly as the boy ran off. He paused and exhaled through his nose before jumping out of the bed. He ran towards the door without giving Iremei a second look and hastily grabbed his robe - a purple silk, satin robe with an enlarge Sloth crest covering the back. "Grigori!" he called out again while hurrying outside, looking around wildly while tying up his robe. He frowned and began plotting ways to torture Sloth before hearing crying. Quickly turning to where the crying came from, Nikolai advanced a few steps until Belyi caught his sight. "There you are, dearie." he said and hurried to his side, crouching down with a concerned look in his lime green eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:05 pm
Awesome nerd

frowning as Nikolai chased after the girl, Iremei stood and walked out, an outfit forming on him as he moved.

Belyi only seemed to wince at the sound of Nikolai's voice, holding his legs tighter to him as he continued to cry, unaware that the cut on his head was starting to stain his hair.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:24 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai's frown deepened as Belyi refused to acknowledge him. He tried to think of what to do until his eyes rested on the cut on the boy's head. "You're bleeding." he mumbled and gingerly laid his hand on Belyi's cheek, letting a purple mist at least numb the pain.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:40 pm
Awesome nerd

the angel gave a sigh and finally looked up to him with blood tinted tears. "W-why do y-you c-care...?" He sniffed, digging his nails into his legs.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:55 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai recoiled his hand upon hearing Belyi, feeling as if he had just been struck. "Why shouldn't I, dearie?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:00 pm
Awesome nerd

the albino gave a sigh and looked away, hugging his knees again. "I'm just a worthless slave........ Not someone anybody should care for...." He drawled, holding back more tears. especially not when you seems to be just fine without me... No.... You're better without me here.... he thought to himself while avoiding the sin's gaze.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:32 pm
Pure T0rture

The Sin furrowed his eyebrows. "What's brought along these words, dearie? This isn't like you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:37 pm
Awesome nerd

belgi simply shook his head, a few tears flying with the motion. "It's nothing...... Just..... Why don't you go back to that blue haired guy...?" He sighed, uncurling a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:55 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai leaned back in confusion before realization hit him. He blinked then stifled a knowing smile, although parts of it did slip onto the corner of his mouth. "Oh... Are you jealous, darling?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:37 pm
Awesome nerd

"no." the word was cold, simple, and shunning as the angel turned his entire being away from the devil.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:44 pm
Pure T0rture

He leaned back, taken back. There was no hesitation, not apprehension. Short and simple. Was Belyi truly not envious? Such a scene would usually be simpler than reading a book for the Sin, but his entire sense of seduction had cracked when he learned Belyi's past. And even then part of him still refused this. But Damian had gone through great lengths to kill Belyi, or in his own words Grigori, and he was usual the peaceful type, give or take.
Sloth tried to get a word in, but Nikolai wouldn't allow it. Which reminded him. "That... That wasn't even me, dearie." he said in his defense, hoping to regain the boy's attention. "That was Sloth!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:56 pm
Awesome nerd

"i know what i saw!" the boy sighed, tears once again pouring down his cheeks. standing quickly so he could leave, the albino took only a few steps before he swayed and put a hand on the house to steady himself, the other resting on the cut on his head. crap.... how bad was it...?

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games