Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Adagio - German Pub Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:59 am
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

"We're not married." Cameron replied. "Oh, well, not me and Freddy. I keep wanting to but he's too scared of commitment." he tried to joke.
"Each of our kids are adopted." Fredrich answered in his friend's place. "We both also happen to have male lovers."
"Yup! I'm into both genders but Freddy here's interested purely in men! Careful, new guy, he just might check out your a-s when you're not looking - Oww!" Cameron griped and rubbed the back of his head when the detective hit him.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:04 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

"Huh." He honestly hadn't expected both of his coworkers to be gay (or, in Cameron's case, bisexual). He chuckled at the joke, having never once thought of Fredrich looking at his behind. He raised his beer a little. "It's not much to look at, anyway." He remained lighthearted, figuring that, in this day and age, there was no real reason to be upset about homosexuality. As cliche as it sounds, he'd been to college, he knew about the scene well enough.
"So how old are your kids?" he asked. "My son's thirteen, but he acts like he's thirty-six." If only he were joking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:29 am
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

"Five." Fredrich answered between drinks. "Sometimes he's mature, but those are rare."
"Mine's turning six soon." Cameron smiled with the pride of winning his imaginary contest. "He's still pretty closed off and likes to tell me he hates me and that I'm weird, but he's a lot more open now. He used to just stare at me and his mom."
Finally, with a disgruntled expression and two beers in his hands, Cecil sat down and joined the group. "I remembered why I hate drinking." he grumbled while setting one bottle down and taking the other to his lips. "It took so long for them to actually believe I'm old enough. They almost broke my ID because they thought it was a fake!"

Cameron West

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:43 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer raised his drink to the two men in a half-cheers. "Enjoy this time, fellas. It's gonna break your hearts when they decide that they don't need you anymore." It was inevitable, the lawyer knew, from all these years with his son. He knew that Parker was too old to really need his father, and when he was left alone in the house while his son went out to hang out with his friends or like that, Sawyer found it hard not to tear up at old memories.
Upon Cecil's return to their side, Sawyer chuckled. "I hate to say it, kid, but you might want to consider using make-up or something. I can't imagine how you deal with this all the time."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:04 am
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

"Don't I know it." Cameron sighed under his breath. He still remembered the awful pain of when Julian blatantly ignored him. All those terrible times. Although he had to admit that it was better than the tantrums the boy pulls now.
"It's hard." Cecil admitted against his bottle. "It's like I'm stuck in the body of a kid."

Cameron West

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:50 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"You're young now," he said. "Maybe when you're closer to middle-age, you'll be able to show it. Until then, I can't imagine that things will get much better." He leaned in, a smirk on his handsome face. "I can probably buy beer for you in the meantime."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:28 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

"Young, he says." scoffed Cecil, one cheek held up by the palm of his hand. He pointed his thumb at the other two men, both of which seemed to be stuck in their own conversation. "I'm older than them."
The blonde blinked when Sawyer leaned in close then turned red with anger at his comment. "I can buy it myself!" he snapped, although he had to admit that it'd make things easier to have someone do it for him than argue with the store manager that his ID isn't fake.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"You are?" The man ran his fingers through his hair, ruffling the blonde locks and shaking his head. "Damn. I gotta say, you look a lot less worse-for-wear than they do. The big one almost looks as though he's been to war."
Raising his beer to his lips, he jumped when Cecil snapped at him, the rolled his eyes and took another sip. He could handle a temper-fit. "If that's what you want," he shrugged.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:12 am
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

"Yeah, well, this justice system does that to people." Cecil shrugged when Sawyer commented on Fredrich's look. Speaking of, this had to be the first time the chief had ever seen that man crack a smile, even if it resembled a half-smirk. Of course, that guy had a drunk blush on his face already.
"Heyyyy!" Cameron spurted out towards Cecil and Sawyer. He, too, had a drunk blush blooming across his smile, only it was far more obvious he was drunk. His shirt's first three buttons were already undone and his smile was clearly not natural. "W... We're gonna go sing now. Yyyyyyyou guys wanna join?"

Cameron West

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:30 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Being only one beer in, Sawyer wasn't even really that buzzed. However, he did find it hilarious to see Cameron so excited to sing karaoke. "Sure. But why don't you go first?" he suggested, raising his mostly-empty bottle to the officer.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:01 am
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

"Sure!" Cameron beamed before grabbing one of Fredrich's lapels, distracting him from the drink he was about to have and making his glasses go askew. "Freddy... Fred... W-We should sing a du... a duet." burped the cop.
Fredrich gave him a dull look, though it wasn't the unamused look he usually gave, it was shaded with intoxication. "That... sounds like a great idea." he nodded in agreement. They smiled at each other before heading to the song book, bumping into each other in the process.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:09 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He watched them stumble away, blinking twice. "Wow. And they have kids. Those poor boys." He ran his hand through his hair again, downing the rest of his beer before raising his fingers for another one. "Are they at least good singers?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:26 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

Cecil watched the two waver in their stance as they decided on which duet to sing. Fredrich pointed at one while blinking alternatively, to which Cameron shook his head and pointed in another. The taller man furrowed his eyebrows and jammed his finger against the song he picked, and Cameron made a remark that sparked a fight of burps and slurred words.
"I don't know." he finally answered the question. "But I hope it's as good as their argument."

Cameron West

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:23 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"Y'know, I can hold a note or two," Sawyer revealed as they watched the two drunken cops. "Sang a little in college when I had the time." It was as if he was trying to give himself a good reason to go up after Fredrich and Cameron.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:43 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

"Is that right?" asked Cecil in a dull tone. "Don't tell me about it, then. If you want to sing then go and do it. I don't think those two will be doing it for a while." he said while holding his glass up to where the two were tugging at each others' hair in their argument.

Cameron West

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces