Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Expeditionary Light (1x1 pokemon rp-me&InuHalfDemon30) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:05 am
User Image

Umbreon had done so and braced himself for the discharge as he saw both the shadowballs and Swift stars glow with electricity as they sent both the kricketune and Glameow off there feet and knocked out by there owners feet. 'Victory is ours.' he said standing proud.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru looked in disbelief before squealed in happiness then picked up Luxio and Umbreon laughing. She hugged them close saying, "I won. We won!" She looked up to the cheering crowd looking for Reno.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:43 pm
User Image

Reno was clapping and cheering along with the rest of the crowd for Kaoru and her Victory as the judge came out to reward Kaoru with the contest ribbon and complimentary items for the pokemon for the next contest. Umbreon looked up at Reno then to Kaoru. 'We did good.'

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru sighed happily as she changed in the back. She looked at Luxio smiling. "I can't believe we won." She said kneeling in front of Luxio. Luxio smiled at his trainer then nuzzled her face. He then tugged her sleeve so that she could get the hint they should go. Kaoru smiled then walked with him to the exit to find Reno.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:28 pm
User Image

Reno stood outside the entrance of town looking at his map for there next destination. The next town held there first gym battle and there first step on there journey to become a master. Umbreon was settle on His shoulder as they waited for Kaoru.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:04 am
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru smiled then tapped Reno on his shoulder. "Well where are we traveling to next? I want my first badge to go along with my first ribbon." she said smiling showing the contest ribbon she got. Luxio smiled up to his happy trainer nuzzling her leg then looked boredly at the male trainer waiting to hear what he had to say.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 am
Knux_nyan
User Image

"Our next stop is Oreburgh City and our first pokemon battle. I think we can take our time with this. Oh by the way congratulations on the win. You, Luxio and Umbreon were Excellent out there." Reno Praised as Umbreon nodded.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru smiled and hugged him, "Thank you, Reno and ok. I think we have enough pokeballs and supplies for the travel." She said as she checked her supplies. She was the one in charge of all the foods, pokeballs, and medical items. Reno was the one with the map and knowledge of where to go and he could ask any pokemon where to go if they do get lost. Kaoru looked to him, "Or is there any place you want to look at before we leave?"  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image

"Not really. Come on were on route 203 now." He said as he started walking along the path. Umbreon scouted ahead of them along the path.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru nooded as Luxio walked next to her. She then said, "When we challenge the gym, you can go first. I mean, i already won my ribbon. I want to see you win your badge first." Kaoru then looked down and asked, ""So who do you plan on using? I think Piplup and Buneary will be my choices."  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image

"Well i only have 3 pokemon so if anything i may end up using all of them."
'If anything i'll end up beating to competition before any of the others.'
"Don't get ahead of yourself Umbreon." He said to umbreon as they walked.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru sweatdropped, Please tell me Umbreon isn't being cocky. Cause he isn't the most invinsible pokemon. Even if he had traveled with your father before" She said shaking her head. Luxio rolled his eyes at his friend's arrogance. "Carefull there old man, you might hard your ego with all this traveling."  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:44 pm
User Image

'Don't call me old man. I've traveled longer as an eevee then in this form. So i'm still pretty young.' Umbreon said as they walked. Reno kept an eye on there surroundings as he heard the voices of the pokemon in the forest.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Luxio smirked and said, "Well let's do a check list. You were with Reno's dad on his adventure, you are older than Reno, Kaoru and me, and you just said you traveled longer as an eevee soo old man it is." Kaoru looked down to her Luxio, he looked really amused and smug. She shuck her head wondering when he was a Luxary what kind of attitude he will have.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:04 pm
User Image

There was a bit of silence between them before a swift star shot down in front of Luxio from Umbreon. Reno looked at Umbreon is surprise. "Umbreon what the heck was that for."
'I don't like being called old. Ever!' He said as he jumped up into the tree's ran on ahead.
"Hey UMREON!" Reno called out as he chased after form the ground.

User Image  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces