Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:14 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Oh? What would he want with the tie? Having a slightly bad feeling about this, Nikolai let his coat slide off his arms and pulled his tie off him, handing it to Leon. Not taking his eyes off him, the Sin unbuttoned his undershirt, each button revealing more and more of his pale and thin body until it was completely exposed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 am
Leon Court

User Image

Once his body was completely exposed, Leon grabbed Nikolai's hand and held them above his head, tying them together. Then, he tied the remaining slivers to the side table's leg and smirked, looking over his work. "You think you can get out of that?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:26 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai inhaled sharply and looked at his restraints. He tugged at the tie around his wrist and only succeeded in shaking the table by a little. "This is by far the strangest foreplay I've ever taken part of, dearie." he informed the teacher while tugging against the table. Was this another one of those master/slave things? He certainly felt like a helpless slave right now. It made him wonder how Leon would react if he addressed him as master.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:29 am
Leon Court

User Image

"Well, this is my first time being a top like this, so bear with me," he replied, unbuttoning his own shirt to reveal the skin tightly stretched across those beautiful muscles. "Now...um...oh!" Reaching down, he lightly gripping Nikolai's member, moving up and down at a painfully slow pace.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:16 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai almost giggled at how flustered Leon was by his new role. He would have spoken if the teacher hadn't found something to do. Goosebumps immediately covered his skin at the motions, making him perk up a little. "Oh!" he squeaked then slouched slightly. "Oh my~" he practically purred.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:42 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Grinning with glee, Leon sped up a tiny bit, running his thumb across the tip every now and then.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:04 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Releasing a shuddering sigh, Nikolai's fingers flexed, his wrists tensed against their restraints. He narrowed his eyes as his hardening self was manipulated, having to bite his lip from releasing anything more than his shiver of a sigh.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:17 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He slowed his pace, his hand barely moving. "Nikolai, you're so cute when you're holding back," he said, smirking.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:44 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai only whimpered as the pleasure came to a suddenly tortuously slow speed. "U-Unfair, darling." he winced and bucked a little into Leon's hand, desperate for him to speed up again.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:17 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"You want me to speed up, you gotta tell me the magic words~" he purred, bowing his head and running his tongue over the tender slit.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:28 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

As soon as Leon's tongue reached him, Nikolai could no longer contain his moans. His back arched as a moan flew out of his mouth. "Please!" he cried out. At the last second Sloth took hold of his mouth and made him yell out, "Please master!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:42 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon's eyes shot open wide, staring up at Nikolai. Master?? So...this must have been how Nikolai felt when Leon first uttered that word. Empowered. Dominant. Undeniably male.
Leon grinned and licked it again. "Mmm, so, if I'm your master, then that makes you my slave?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:59 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I-I am your slave!" he repeated breathlessly, flexing his fingers and his back to try and at least handle the immense pleasure. Slave. Just uttering the word made him feel vulnerable and weak. He felt truly submissive, at the mercy of the man before him, liable to do anything he wanted. He, the Sin of Sloth, the current King of Hell, was the slave of a high school teacher.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:02 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Mm, and my slave tastes so delicious," he muttered, leaning down and rubbing his lips on the tip. "I want to taste more~" His mouth opened, sliding down and taking as much of Nikolai into him as he could, using his fingers to stimulate the rest.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:14 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai gasped sharply and gripped the edge of the table. The longer Leon continued his work the more he dug his nails into the wood of the table. Every time he opened his mouth to speak Sloth would manipulate his mouth and force him to talk like a slave. But it wasn't necessarily forced. "M-Master can taste all he wants." he gasped. Okay, it was a little forced. Nikolai enjoyed being submissive sometimes, and Lord knows he enjoyed this, but he just sounded weird! Oh well, it was worth it to see the look on Leon's face.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games