Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:11 am

I pulled his hands off of my cheeks and said "I'm tired, i'm going to bed." before he could say anything I walked straight up to my room and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:54 am
The very next day.
Bara
I wasn't feeling well "Your not going to be able to work" my mum said I looked in a mirror and I looked light green.I got my phone and texted Lola,Chiarīdā,Juliette and Ryou saying I wasn't well so I couldn't get to work.

Chiarīdā
I got a text from Bara that she couldn't come to work today so I went to see Ryou and told him I was going to look after Bara then he said the cafe was closed anyway.I got some water and cheesecake to give to her.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:13 am

Lola

When I finally woke up Josh was right in my face once again. I punched him and he went flying into the wall. I sat up and yawned, I grabbed my phone to check the time and saw I had a text. I read the text and though I wonder how she got sick...
I shoved Josh out of my room and got changed quickly. I jogged outside and looked around.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:25 am
Bara
I woke up and heard a knock at the door y mum opened the door then I heard a voice and I saw it was Chiarīdā "Surprise I brought you some stuff" she sat on my bed then said "I brought you cheesecake" I punched her and she landed on the wall "Get off *Cough cough". User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chiarīdā
Even when she's ill she's still strong but then she started to drink the water and ate 1/10 of the cheesecake "i think I'm gonna throw up" I grabbed a bin and then she threw up.Then she fell asleep then I called Akio.

Bara
I woke up about a hour later then I saw Akio about 8 inchs from my face I started blushing like crazy "w..why are you here" then Chiarīdā said I invited Akio here" I started sweating.

Chiarīdā
I saw Bara was angry I sat at her desk looking at all her stuff then I found a funny picture of her when she was 8 and she was sleeping with a Giant teddy bear.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 am
Juliette
I looked over my texts to see that Bara was sick 'That's terrible',I thought, as I was walking to Starbuck's  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:40 am
Chiarīdā
I was getting hungry so I left and walked to KFC 'mmmmmm' then I saw Ryou walk by then he said "Good mornin Chiarīdā"he said I replied "Hey" then I went into KFC and bought popcorn chicken.Then I saw my pendent beeping 'Why now' I hid behind a tree "Mew mew cheerleader metamorphasis" I ran to find the monster.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bara
"I have t leave see you Bara"Akio said then he left I tryed to fall asleep then I saw my robot it said "Monster monster" then I thought and said quickly "I'll call you furry.Furry I'm not well go tell the others " then I heard a voice I ran to my balcony "Kish! *cough cough*" he said "ha ha with that cold you'll never catch me!" I tryed to attack him but I landed on a tree and fell on the floor.I had to run through the streets in my PJ's then I got behind a tree "Mew mew *cough* rose *cough*Metamorhasis.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:50 pm
(I would like to join this RPG)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:05 am
(Sure you can join)
Bara
I tried to run but the bombs where to fast then I heard a voice "Bara" I saw it Chiarīdā then I got bombed and got based into a tree "Ok play times over *cough*"then me and Chiarīdā said "For your evil doings we'll make you pay~nya" I tryed to get my bell but I couldn't.

Chiarīdā
I saw Bara couldn't fight "Ribbon Bat-" kish grabbed the weapon "How did this thing kill my monsters" then he tossed away then I hit kish right on the nose then I keeped punching him "YOU MADE THE MONSTERS!!" there was a pause every time I punched him.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:42 am
( can I start RP or do I have to do some things first )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:07 am
(You can just start you made a profile)  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:11 am
(thanks)

Kitsune was walking home when she herd all the fighting and went to go check it out  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:15 am
She hid in the bushes and saw mew rose transform " wow how did she do that " she whisper to herself then stepted on a twig " shoot " she said in a whisper  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:17 am
Bara
Crud me and Chiarīdā we're stuck "This is all my fault the reason I wasn't well was because I ate all the cheesecake at cafe mew mew"I saw Chiarīdā was staring at me angrly.I tried to get but I could hardly knee but I finally got up.I then saw a girl I saw she had a mew mark furry gave me a pendent then I tossed the pendent at the girl.

Chiarīdā
I finally got up I was finally able to fight I ran past kish and grabbed my batton "How dare you attack us when 1 of are members are ill you monster" I shouted "Ribbon Batton" I saw a girl then I shouted "Get out the way" I saw Bara thow a pendent at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:41 am
"aaaaahhhhhh who the heck or what the heck is that thing " kitsune said with her fox ears and fox tail showing " WAIT WATE THE HECK FOX EARS I AM A CREEP AND WHAT THE HECK DO I DO WITH THIS " kitsune screamed  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:48 am
Then kitsune had a feeling like the strange pendent was telling her something " mom is that you that's guiding me " kitsune said very softly then shouted "MEW MEW KITSUNE METAMORPHOSES " and transformed into mew kitsune and said " I don't know what smells worse the cats or you" then said " kitsune fire wand " and a wand apeard in her hands  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games