Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Intro to Natural Forms (PG 32 EXIT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:51 pm

"And you're a chicken." He countered.

Baneful
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:53 pm

User Image

"What's a Pidge?" she looked at Tybalt, "No no um, I have a boilfriend okay? Why should there be any choices?" Amphi was just shaking her head back and forth. Only stiffening at the raum's clear objection of liking Selene. Because she was a snake?

"Well....I guess it would be hard to like someone who is higher on the food chain then yourself?" She said innocently.

Oniongrump

Baneful

Bilious

Moon Kitsune

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:54 pm

"Ahm no a chicken." Rep snarled, forgetting for just a moment about his lurking serpent related terror - there was after all, only so many things his head could hold at one time - "I'm a.."

"A Raum wih.. A Raum. I'm no a chicken I'm a crow demon. Get yer eyes checked."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:00 am

Tybalt tilted his head to the side. "ROM?" He repeated curiously. "You're a piece of predator computer..? Don't try and fool me! I'm not stupid y'know! How do you explain the feathers then?" He demanded in a 'don't lie to me' kind of tone.

Baneful

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:05 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rep gave the other boil - boil, really? he thought.

learning.>

<>

He gave the other boil a narrowed glare of irritation. ******** students, he wasn't meant to argue, he was here to be incognito, like a whisper of breeze in a forest, a shadow across a steamy window. Not to rise to these people. But this guy was annoying.

"Naw. No ROM. Rrraum." he over-enunciated the word as if Tybalt was hard of hearing, despite it being pronounced essentially the same. "And I explain the feathers by.."

"Well because I'm able to turn into a bird right? Duh."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:10 am

Enzo glared, hackles raising at the sudden quip, "Who you callin'a roach motel, fleabag??"

User Image

He raised his fists, stepping toward the grinning dog boil incredulously.

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:12 am

Zel chuckled and shook his head. "Quite the contrary, I actually had a really good introduction to Amityville," He smirked slightly as he looked at the reaper. "I can honestly say that I probably haven't had as great a welcome as I have had at this school," he laughed a little, letting his voice drop.

"I really didn't think I'd meet a ghoul coming here but seemed fate had other plans," he'd leave it at that though. At the mention of open classes he nodded. "Yeah, I'm thinking of trying one of those - I'd just have to figure out which one I'd really want to try first."

When he felt something smack the back of his head, he blinked and turned around, eyebrows raised slightly as to why he was getting stuff thrown at him. That's when he spotted a somewhat familiar face. Raising his hand to her he waved a bit and motioned her over. He hadn't seen her since Halloween - and he was curious how she was doing.

Also, the boy sitting next to her - who was he?

Turning his attention back to Kettil, he rubbed the back of his head. "But you were saying, wrestling bears, eh?"

Pales
THAT IS OKAY! PERSISTENCE IS GOOD!

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
XP <3

--

Darren was mortified when his sister threw the paper at the other boil's head. It was all he could do to not sink under his desk in shame. Oh no - this wasn't going to go well at all. He'd have to come to her defense and he really didn't want to start a fight in the middle of class.

"I can't believe you just did that," he groaned to his sister, wishing he could find some dark hole to hide in.

"What he if he get's mad?!" When the boil just turned around and waved, he let out a small breath of air, but looked to his sister. "It's not a trap is it?"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:15 am

"Ahem!" Selene's voice was a tiny pip in the crowd, hard to hear and easy to ignore. "We'll be starting class now, if everyone could please take their seats? And if I could ask for three volunteers to hand out items for me, please?"

"Please?"

Selene slouched in her seat, and then slammed her head on the desk.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:18 am

"HAH!" The black dog slammed his palm down on the table and ignoring everything else Rex had just finished explaining to him and said-- "SEE! You admit it! You DO turn into a chicken!"

User Image

Oh yes. There it was. The smug face. He was right, Chicken ROM was wrong!

"And that would be you." He answered Enzo, eying the raised fists. The sight of which caused him to grin wider. "And I think you have more of a chance of having fleas than I do."

Sorry Selene. Tybalt didn't hear you.

Baneful

Bilious
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:20 am

"That's racist!!" Enzo snarled, regardless of what sort of garbage usually came out of his own mouth, and suddenly lunged for the smug dog with a punch, bobbing and weaving about the desks. Stupidly, the few remaining rats that hovered at his feet reared up to try a similar pose, although their little pink hands were a lot less threatening.

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:23 am

There was something that hit Zel on the back of his head, he let out a short laugh and glanced over at the source. He was all for fun pranks and gags. Seeing the ghoul and someone next to her, he thought, he gave her a grin and a wave. That was a ghoul he could approve of.

He turned his attention back toward Zel and nodded, "Yeah! Seems like fun and adventurous."

Then Selene spoke up, her voice rising just enough for him to hear.

"I can help if you need it, Ma'am!" Kettil offered cheerfully.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Join usssss. (fowo)f ...

Torvil

Nio Love
Kettil. Ah.. You got a little something on your nose there...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:30 am

Tybalt knew the boil was angry. But like usual didn't have the brain cells to actually stop himself from provoking him further. Instead--

He hit him back and joined in the flailing, punching, and probably biting.

"YOUR MOMMA WAS A RAT TURD!" He yelled a little too happily.

So very mature.

Bilious

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:32 am

Rosy chuckles as she waves to Zel, then his friend. Looking to Darren, she gives her brother a poke before she floats over to take a seat in the chair on the other side of Zel "I thought I knew you. I haven't seen you since Halloween." okay so that was another she knew, this was good.

Looking to his friend, she chuckles as he offers to help the professor out before she nods to him "Hi, I'm Rosy. And how are you getting him to talk, and not actually keep his nose in his notebook?" the last time she saw Zel, all she could remember was his nose being stuck in his book. She was half tempted to take it from him, but she didn't.

Giving a small smile to Zel, she glance back up at the front. She wasn't the type to help out, not when she really didn't have the need to. So she would let someone else help.

Then all she could do is stare as a couple students decided to fight.

Pales
O.Ob

Torvil
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:33 am

As uncomfortable as it was, Thackery had to come to terms with the fact that he'd have to face the rest of the student body eventually. He was too close to graduation to stop attending classes now, and dancing around the problem didn't ever fix anything., so apologies could come sooner rather than later.

But his confidence only lasted so far this time. He walked into the classroom with his head held high, waving to a few familiar faces, signed his name at the very top where it could easily be seen--

--and quickly slipped into a place near the back of the classroom, sinking down in a way that seemed to imply he thought he could make himself invisible.

"Why did I think this was a good idea," he mumbled to himself, fidgeting with one of the keys he wore.

---

Someone else filed clumsily in behind the Cerberus, hands clenched into fists. Fists full of ZALGO pamphlets. So many potential disciples here! Zeek nearly vibrated with excitement. Or, really, his drippy tentacles already were, twitching in the direction of some of the other students nearby. Yesss, he could talk to them all when the class was finished! That was allowed here, right?

He fished a small notebook from his bag, labeled 'AMITYVILLE HANDBOOK' through a bunch of smudges and scrawls and various hiccups, and began to thumb through it. In fact, the whole thing was handwritten, and looked entirely unofficial.

Somehow he'd managed to find what he was looking for, nodded thoughtfully, and stuffed it back into the bag.

Now he just had to wait.

His mouth curled into a frighteningly twisted crescent as he examined his peers with unblinking eyes.

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:34 am

Side-stepping the scuffle between the dog boil and insect reaper (so immature, really), Miasma made her way to the professor and gave her a pleasant smile.

"I'll be happy to help in any way I can, Miss Selene."

Nio Love
/shrugs
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games