Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Shapeshifters Will It Be Love Or War ? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good storyline ?
  It is that is why I'm following along waiting for more.
  Please add more to it but keep going
  No not interested in this storyline
  Gold whore !
View Results

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:42 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra sighed "It does matter dammit. My father can't win by causing your family to have to stay in hiding. I wont allow him to push you all around Trenton that is not fair or right for anyone. "

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:44 pm
Skylar Atherley

Smile with Me. Laugh with Me...
User Image

Trenton stayed quiet for a minute, refusing to let go." I'll protect you.." Was what he repeated to Cyra, in hopes the man would choose to stay. He was happy that Cyra was aware of the truth now. He didn't want Cyra to revert back. The blonde didn't care about anything else. Besides, if what the woman said was true, then he'd need to keep Cyra from his father, despite her other warning and advice to leave Cyra for awhile. Trenton sort of forgot about that part. " What can I do..? What can I do to keep you safe?" He asked shakily.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:16 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra sighed turning around kissing Trenton deeply. "Trenton this isn't fair to any of us" he muttered. "I love you Trenton please don't let anything happen to your family or us. " he whispered  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:51 pm
Skylar Atherley
Is this going somewhere?

User Image

Trenton wasn't really expecting his lover to turn like that. To kiss him like he was saying goodbye. "What do you mean, not fair?..." Trenton asked after the kiss. "I'll do anything... I love you too.." Trenton was growing tired. He was even more worried now. Did Cyra actually think it was better to go with his father? "My family is hiding just beyond those mountains and there's a Miles Clan seal around it. Your father would never find it. We can go there!.. I want to keep you safe... If you really want to leave and go back with your father, let me come with you.."

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:08 pm
TenTenPrincess2[color=red]3

Cyra took hold of his face making him look into his eyes. "Trenton your not listening to me very well are you ?" he asked shaking his head some before kissing him once more. "I'm staying with you Trenton but I think that we should go and be with your family" he told him hugging him then gazing him again smiling. "My father will fight to get to us but I don't know why he is being that way with me. " But I want my mother back " he said sighing  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:34 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton breathed a great sigh of relief as he smiled at Cyra and hugged him tightly. "My family will be happy to see you...And your father will have to get through me..." he smiled. Then Cyra mentioned his mother... "So.. that woman... That really was your mother.....? " he mentioned out loud.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:48 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra gasped gazing at him pushing away some. "What do you mean ?? What woman ? My mother is dead Trenton she died when I was young " he told him shaking his head a few tears slipping out. "My father killed her yet your trying to say that my mother is alive ? " he blurted placing his hands onto his hips glaring at Trenton for the first time in a long time.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:59 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton's eyes widened as he was shoved back. "W-well... You said you wanted your mother back.. a-and now you remember that your father tried to kill her...It sort of slipped out.." Trenton knew that that wasn't going to cut it now. He's made a mistake, but .. Trenton didn't want to lie anymore. "There.. was a woman.. that told me what to do to help me get your memory back. I .. I didn't believe her... but... she said she was... your mother.." he squeaked out worriedly. "She was the one that told me that your father wants to use you... That he just manipulates others to get what he wants....and after what he did to me...I-..." he shuddered at that old memory. The nightmare that all too real of Master Ryu forcing himself on little Trenton.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:20 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra stared at him a deep frown on his face sighing some. "Trenton what did my father do to you ?" he asked his eyes going wide with furry. "Trenton this woman claimed to be my mother ? But how she is dead has been since I was three " he whispered sagging some  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:57 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

"Cyra, please don't make me tell... I..I'm tired.. and I don't want to remember that...I still feel his teeth in my skin..." he begged, a feeling of disgust showing over him, he was mumbling the last part to himself in hopes that he didn't hear. Trenton managed to get out of his grip and turned his back to him. He remembered that day and how Cyra kept asking where the strange marks came from..and how Trenton wouldn't tell him that they were from his father's doing. He took a blanket from the couch and wrapped it around his own shoulders. "Please, Cyra.. come to bed with me.. In the morning while we head to where my family is hiding, I'll explain anything else you want me to .. but please.... we need to rest now..." Trenton had a sad face on him but he tried hard to give a small smile.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

[Something gonna happen soon ? o.o]  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:38 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra growled "Those marks were my father weren't they!" he hissed just as the door opened and in strode his father who grabbed him by the hair dragging him backwards. "Come son he is a lyer and just wants to fill your head with lies and his own ideals. "Trenton you stay away from my son from now on " he hissed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:18 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

"Cyra!" Trenton shouted. With his quick reflexes and sharp mind, Trenton transformed into a mouse and lunged towards Master Ryu. Gripping to the man's pant leg, climbing up it and out through his sleeve, Trenton attempted to free Cyra's head by biting his father's own hand that gripped his son's hair! "Let him go! Cyra, fight him!" he squeaked, in hopes that Cyra would take heed and listen to Trenton instead of his father.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:14 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra growled "I WANT THE TRUTH !! WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU TWO ??" he screamed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:27 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton jumped down and ran to the other side of Cyra, suddenly afraid from the initial scream. "I...He.." Trenton bit his lip. " Your father raped me while you were unconscious. And that's the truth, Cyra! " he shouted

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:43 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra growls "You raped him ?" he growled but his father laughed "No I didn't Cyra he just wants to get you away from me he is a lier " he hissed  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff