Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:13 pm
Everyone suddenly began to dissipate towards various destinations, the sudden shift bringing the attention of a teal Flareon that placed itself in its trainer's lap. Luke regarded the fire-type with a mild surprise over the fact that Mieu had left his side for so long before returning his focus to Rosie with a light shrug.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:44 pm
Rosie blinked, watching Alex and Evan disappear into the kitchen... okay that was a little off.
"Alright..." Rosie replied lightly with a somewhat puzzled expression on her face.
Though now that she thought about it, she probably understood why the offered to do the work tonight.
At Luke's shrug Rosie just smiled, reaching out to brush her fingers over the top of Mieu's head sitting down on the edge of the coffee table.
putting a hand on her chin, she watched as Vahy'n made her way from the hall, pausing to glance at Evan and Alex as they passed so she could continue to make her way into the living room cooing softly in greeting to Rosie and Luke.

Reaching a hand down to run it over Vahy'n's neck she fell quiet, Watching the Vaporeon though distant eyes.
She had told her cousins about what happened to Seraphine, briefly, they knew how close they were, and were horrified about the news. Rosie believed she was going to be okay, she was alive at least, but it didn't stop her from bringing her thoughts back to her friend... more specifically about when her friend would have to learn about her father... Rosie knew already what Seraphine was going to have to go through, familiar and unwanted memories already surfacing.
She would be okay though... after time.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:43 pm
The evening carried on, quiet save for the thunder that gradually sounded nearer and nearer. Luke continued to delve into any distraction that became available, even if only watching the lightning illuminate the bottoms of the darkened clouds. Eventually the night wore deep enough that it was no long entirely sensible to seek distractions anywhere but sleep, and movements were made to return upstairs in pursuit of as much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:10 pm
Kiss Kiss had promptly dove for the window once they entered Rosie's room and plastered herself to the window, her eyes wide with excitement as she watched the lightning continue outside though the downpour.

Stepping up beside her, the blond trainer leaning forward a little to watch what was making the Raichu so excited.
"They were not kidding it would get worse." Rosie noted straightening up.
She let out a soft sigh, at this point she was starting to look like the hour, tired from the day, emotionally and psychically.
Even so, she stepped out of the room, to gather some things for Luke, so he could at least be comfortable.

Having full intention to try and be a host, carry on some kind of conversation, but her words before few and far between from where she was sitting on the edge of her bed, eventually she stopped speaking all together, when she couldn't stay awake any longer.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:31 pm
Luke was accustomed to foregoing sleep during times of emotional unrest, but the day had drained him of his energy, his own contributions to conversation increasingly halting. Though he quieted, he failed to quite achieve sleep, listening to the hypnagogic hallucinations his half-asleep mind produced. This state shallowed and deepened interchangeably for some time, granting him rest akin to dozing - but it was rest, at least.

This rest was thoroughly disturbed by a roar of thunder that fell close enough to feel its vibrations. Luke's slumbering thoughts could not heed the sound as a part of the storm, instead hearing the horrific din of twisting metal and shattering glass. He was transported back to the summer sidewalk, his mind full of red and fear, and in a moment he was upright, frantically searching the room. Intermittent lightning illuminated the pallor of his complexion as he lowered his head against his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:03 pm
The noise alone was jarring enough, the fact that it was loud enough to shake the house. Rosie started awake, taking a sharp breath in but managing to remain laying down as her mind raced in concluding what had just happened.
The storm.

Shifting lightly, intending to roll over and go back to sleep, she was paused when she heard other noises down on the floor of her room.
Pushing herself up a little more to see what it was, having almost forgotten that Luke was there.
Blinking a couple of times and she realized through the darkness and random flashes of light that he seemed to be in distress.
"Luke?" She asked, sitting up further and moving to the edge of her bed, looking down at him "Are you okay?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:19 pm
Though the sudden address startled him, Luke's posture didn't change. Eventually he gave his reply, a confession uttered in a voice nearly low enough to be muffled by the rain, "Maybe not."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:22 pm
Still slightly dazed with sleep she didn't even think about her next move before she was pulling the covers off of her and slipping off the bed, finding herself kneeling on the floor by Luke as she reached a hand out to touch his back.
"What is it?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:38 pm
"Just… everything," he responded vaguely, wiltingly, his remaining hand raising to join the other at his forehead. He had no desire to verbalize the worlds that would describe the imagery sticking like sap to his every thought. "Everything." Gradually came the realization that he had disturbed her sleep, and he lowered his hands to his lap. "I'm sorry. I'll... be fine - I'm used to nightmares. But if I keep you up..." Then it would probably be better if he took up a place on the couch or something, much as those nightmares compelled him to stay near her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:02 pm
Running her other hand through her hair, chasing the messy locks away from her face, she lowered her weight, slowly she was waking up, and concern was taking its place.
She let out a soft breath though, pulling her hands away only to place them at the side of his head.
"I know, I know... its okay." She spoke in a voice just barely over a whisper. "I'm here to help, I want to help."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:10 pm
Not changing the direction of his gaze, he raised a hand to lay on hers. "Can I ask something selfish…?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 pm
She tilted her head, but nodded, realizing a moment later he wasn't looking at her to see it. "Yes."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:15 pm
Even with her permission he hesitated, his disposition retreating despite his immobility. At length the words came, "Would you stay beside me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:24 pm
Stay beside him, "Of course." She answered with little though given to her reply, "Of course I will."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:27 pm
He exhaled lightly in mild relief. "Thank you."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff