Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:42 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust smiled back at her, it was uncertain, but it was a smile. He gripped her hand in return, then turned his attention to Bongo. "Okay, we" He looked at Estelle, then back at Bongo, "We will do it."

Bongo placed his hands on his hips and nodded, then looked at Estelle up and down. "Should we change you? You'll be sick for a day, but you won't have to deal with a transformation till next month. It'll be easier for you to keep up, and survive, if you have the beast within you to help you out."

"No!" Rust nearly shouted. "Don't, she's tough, she can take it..." He looked at her, hoping he was right in speaking for her. He would do anything to keep this pain from her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:13 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle's smile disappeared at the man's suggestion. It was an interesting option, she had to admit, but it also struck fear inside of her. The idea that she would have a monster inside of her, the idea that anyone could have a monster inside of them. It made her both sad and fearful, and a lot of other emotions as well... all her worries seemed to melt away when Rust spoke up. She looked up at him, swallowing the lump in her throat. "I... I'll be fine..." she said, nodding quickly.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:35 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"Great, Let's get started then." Bongo clapped his hands together. Rust gave a look of complete exhaustion and hopelessness. He wanted to sleep. But Rust was not going to start things off with this guy by acting like a whining brat. He stood with a sigh, shook his head to try and wake himself up, and waited.

"Okay, what first?" Rust asked.

"Well, I'm hungry, and since cupcake here," he gestured to Estelle, "Is off limits, we go hunting. Lets move." Bongo turned and walked decidedly down a road. Rust helped Estelle up, but did not let go of her hand.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:03 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle was confident, somehow, but still felt a little uneasy. A tiny voice in the back of her head was scolding her, saying she should just go home. Another voice, slightly louder than the other was pressing her on, even encouraging the possibility of becoming like them. She sighed, pushing away the ridiculous cluster of counteracting thoughts, and held onto Rust's hand tightly. She was happy he didn't let go of her hand, for once she felt secure, not necessarily safe, but secure. She wasn't sure what to expect as they followed Bongo, but she wouldn't leave his side.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:13 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Bongo led them back down the road they had drove up from. Up ahead, the brass glint on the steambike could be seen. This made Rust happy. He did not want to walk. Bongo walked past it, not giving it a second glance., but when Rust went to get on it he turned around, "Leave the thing."

"What? My bike? No way!" Rust clung to his baby, "I just built her!"

"She will make too much noise. We need stealth." Bongo continued walking. Rust looked like he had just lost his favorite teddy bear. He began to push the bike. Bongo turned around again. "I said leave it."

"I will, somewhere safe. So I can come back to get it when we are done." Rust said defiantly. Bongo squinted at him, warningly.

"I'm not slowing down so you can keep up with that hunk of scrap." He said continuing his walk yet again.

"That's fine, I'll keep up."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:08 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle was relieved to see that the bike was still safe and in tact. She had been worrying in the back of her head that someone would steal the bike or ruin it. Then it would be entirely hopeless. She sighed and looked up at Rust with a small smile at how attached he was to it. And rightly so. He had worked hard on it, after all. "Where are you going to put it?" she inquired, slinging her bag that still had some food left in it over her shoulder. It couldn't hurt to carry it with her.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:38 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust was relieved when she moved the bag off of the bike. It didn't make that big of a difference, but it would show Bongo that she could take on responsibility. "Oh, I'll find someplace. Even if its inside of a shrub." He did not put all that work into this thing just to leave it behind because some wolf guy told him to.

They approached the city where Rust had been bit. He pushed the bike along, still wishing for sleep, but telling himself that if Bongo could do it, so could he. Bongo seemed so much stronger though, not even limping after the past two nights. Bingo stopped, just inside the city and pointed to a house.
"There's a shed in the back yard here. Hide your thing there."

"Its a steam bike." Rust growled as he pushed the bike into the back yard, returning shortly after with a sad sigh. "How are we going to hunt in the middle of a city?" He asked Bongo.

"We're not, but it's better to hunt in numbers. We are grabbing the rest of my pack." Bongo walked on. Rust was confused. Didn't he say he had no more family?

User Image

Bongo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:57 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle watched Rust put the bike away the bike, feeling a bit of mutual sadness that they'd have to leave it behind. It made her wary traveling on foot, and it made her even more nervous when Bongo explained they were going to find the rest of his pack. She could see the confusion on Rust's face that matched her own. She tilted her head to the side slightly, bemused. "The rest of your pack? I don't understand... I thought..." she trailed off as they followed him, deciding it was best to keep her mouth shut and go along with whatever happened. However, the thought of meeting more of these beasts made her nervous. She fidgeted uncomfortably a bit as they continued.

((OMG GRAY-SAMAAA!!!!! *fangirls*))  

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:17 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"You killed my family, the only brothers I had left from my litter, but I still have obligations as the new alpha to the rest of the werewolves in this area. My pack." Bongo's voice was gruff, but more so than usual as he tried to hide the sadness he felt. "The former alpha was my older brother you stabbed in the eye two nights ago."

Rust felt downright ashamed. Even though it was in self-defense, he knew what it was like to loose ones whole family. He bowed his head and said nothing more.

they arrived at what looked like what once was a city hall or recreation center. Perhaps a gentleman's club? Bongo strode up the front steps and gave a peculiar knock. The door opened up. some words were exchanged, a questioning glance at Rust, and a hungry glance at Estelle. Bongo growled and the other one averted his eyes from Estelle. Bongo returned to them
. "Come inside, I will show you around. Then we will rest and I'll teach you both how we hunt." He motioned them inside.

User Image

Bongo

((Lol yeah. Im here in texas and my sister just got me into Fairytail. I love Gray! I almost picked a pic with him shirtless, but stuck with partially shirtless,))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:51 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle felt a ping of sadness inside of her at Bongo's words. Part of her wished she could go back and do something to prevent all these horrible events from occurring. It was then she realized that it was quite impossible, and that it would do her much better to focus on the tasks ahead of them, and look ahead to the future. She bit her lip and continued to follow Bongo.

When they reached the building, Estelle felt a nervous feeling rise in the pit of her stomach. It was probably nothing but nerves, but she held tightly to Rust's hand anyway. The door opened, revealing strange but not necessarily hostile faces. They looked at her like she was a piece of food, which made her both terrified and rather annoyed. After all, she expected them to at least control themselves while the beasts inside of them were dormant. After she thought this, she felt a tinge of pity for them, but it quickly disappeared and she nodded at Bongo's words and followed them inside.

((YAY! I love Fairy Tail, it's pretty much my favorite anime at the moment. 3nodding ))  

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:43 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust felt the grip on his hand tighten and looked at Estelle. He gave her a smile that said he would keep her safe and followed Bongo in. The place was neater than he thought it would be. It seemed like a solid operation. Bongo began the tour. The first room they came onto was pretty large with many doors in the walls. There were three others in there, an adult, a young teen, and a child, no more than seven. They were playing some kind of game, seemingly to teach the youngest one to sharpen her memory. "This is the rec room." Bongo explained. He led them down a hall, "These are rooms, but they are all pretty empty as out pack is small." Smaller now, thought Rust gloomily. Bongo led them through most of the building, showing them where to wash, where to go for meals and what time they were served, and last of all, where the weapons were. "Normally, we don't have to fight until we transform and go hunting, but just in case of an attack when there is no full moon, we have these." He opened a door and a multitude of weapons were revealed. From hand guns to AK-47s, this place was loaded.

User Image

Bongo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:01 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle followed him through the place. It certainly wasn't anything like what she'd expected. The pity for them was still there inside of her, but she didn't say anything about it. She stayed close to Rust the whole time, not because she was scared, but simply because she wanted to. They passed a couple of people, and Estelle looked at them with an attempted friendly smile, though they didn't seem to care about her presence. It couldn't hurt to be kind, she thought, trying to find the light in the situation. After all, they weren't bad people. Just misunderstood.

The weapons surprised Estelle. It was a logical preparation, but she couldn't help but to open her mouth in astonishment. The walls were lined with guns of all kinds, some she didn't even recognize (not that she would recognize any particular kind of gun). "I didn't expect you to be so... organized." She hoped she wasn't out of place for saying so.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:35 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"We have beasts inside of us, but we don't act like it all the time." bongo said, locking up the gun closet. "Food, then rest. Prey is easier to track by moonlight." He looked at Estelle, "Well, for most of us." He led them back to the dining area just in time for meal time. All the clan together in one place and it still seemed like a small pack. All together, there were three adults besides Bongo. Two males and a female. four teenagers, three females and one male, and one child, a little girl.

Bongo took a seat at the bench table, motioning them to take a seat. Rust sat down, pulling Estelle with him. Food was placed on the table, but nobody touched it. Bongo stood when every thing was settled.
"I have a few announcements." He told the clan. Some were figuring out what was going on, but some looked up, not understanding why the alpha wasn't here and making the announcement. "I am the new alpha," The room filled with gasps and whispers. Bongo waited patiently for the hush to fall, "Happy, my twin Tom Tom, and our former alpha Grizz are all dead." There was a moment of silence, only the suppressed sobs of the little girl and one of the teen girls could be heard. "We had a run in with prey, we underestimated them. However, they were taken care of and are no longer a threat." He did not break eye contact with his pack. No one would know the killers were sitting right beside him. "On the bright side, we have two new additions to the pack, and though they will not replace the ones we lost, we are to show them what being a pack member means. This here is Rust and..." He looked down at Estelle, realizing he had never remembered her name. He remembered her answering his question, but not the answer.

User Image

Bongo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:07 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle sat down next to Rust at the table. She felt so out of place; it was as if the people around her could sense that she was not like them. She kept her eyes down at the table as Bongo spoke, though she listened to his words with the utmost respect. She still felt so awful for what had happened before, and she was sure Rust felt even worse, considering he was the one who... she shook her head, trying not to think about it. It would be okay in the end.. right? She heard the girl's muffled cries and she stifled her own emotions, her body shaking slightly in protest. She snapped out of it, however, when she realized Bongo was looking at her expectantly for an introduction. Estelle's back straightened slightly. "Estelle." she finished for him, feeling many eyes on her as she shifted uncomfortably.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:40 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Bingo looked back at the pack, "There you have it." Those are all the announcements for now. If you have any questions, consult me after the meal." With that he sat, and everyone was silent. Bongo sighed and took a stab at a piece of meat. Everyone dug in after that, but there was little conversation.

Rust found himself more hungry than he thought he had been, and looking at the portions everyone else had, it seemed to come with being a werewolf. It looked like he was going to have to learn how to hunt fast, or when they split from Bongo's company, he would starve.

After the meal, Bongo walked them to the hall of rooms
. "Just pick one that doesn't have a scratch on it and add your own so people know it's yours." With that, Bongo turned and walked away. He knew he had questions he needed to answer.

Rust opened a door and found a rather large, empty room. It had one bed, but it looked large enough to fit four people on it. Five if they crowded. Rust looked around the room, placing his stuff down by one of the windows. He was whooped, but if Estelle wanted to sleep, she could have the bed. He sat down by the window and leaned his head back against the wall, eyes closed.

User Image

Bongo

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games