Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:23 pm
So I'm trying to come up with some pairs, and I'm looking at a few options- and I'd love some feedback! Do you guys prefer pairs that produce more or less color options for the primary color?

So, for example- would you prefer a male and female who could result in four different colors (brown, chocolate, soil, and slate) or less (just brown, or chocolate?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:28 pm
Khryssie
So I'm trying to come up with some pairs, and I'm looking at a few options- and I'd love some feedback! Do you guys prefer pairs that produce more or less color options for the primary color?

So, for example- would you prefer a male and female who could result in four different colors (brown, chocolate, soil, and slate) or less (just brown, or chocolate?

are colors hypothetical or what you're trying for?
if these are the colors you might get, then I suggest the broad option.
of course, you can also preview the clutches and decide which you prefer more.  

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:30 pm
They were not hypothetical colors- but I went with a different male, anyway. I currently only have the male for this pairing, and he is a chocolate primary, spring secondary~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:03 pm
Khryssie
They were not hypothetical colors- but I went with a different male, anyway. I currently only have the male for this pairing, and he is a chocolate primary, spring secondary~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

firstly, keep him that size forever! ohmygodsoadorable!
secondly, with those colors that he has, I definitely think the broader option is better, as the slate color will mesh better with these colors than something that's all dark brown.  

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:26 pm
I WANT AN IMPRRIAL TOO GOOD LAAAAWD I WANT ONE but they're like twice as expensive as Wildclaws, so I was kinda hoping to breed my Wildclaw pair a couple times and buy some Imps that way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:29 pm
THEYRE SO GORGEOUS I CANT DEAL WITH IT ughhh. I'm so bad at making money on sites like this though, I'm never gonna get there  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:30 pm
*cuddles Hybrid* You can do it!

(Been averaging 30k a day on the site..)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:32 pm
omg shadda how I don't understand  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:33 pm
Tiles.. Lots and lots of games of Tiles
With a bit of selling material from Leveling them in the Coliseum.. and I don't have a life if seemsss.

With tiles once you hit Level 7? It starts giving you 4 to 500 gold a clearance -  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:34 pm
I've been playing tiles a lot too but it always ALWAYS freezes on me on the higher levels uhgg  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:35 pm
Yeah... the freezing sucksss.

*Cuddles Hybridic*
Spent my first 30k on my Tundra girl.. then used my circuit scroll and now she is hot. 3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:36 pm
Same here with tiles, so I went to the puzzles.  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:37 pm
I was trying puzzles.... but Tiles just generates faster.
If you ignore the freezing it just generates gold faster.

And had it mess up durning my Hard puzzle (Was trying to figure out how much would generate) Sooo yeah. Puzzles went 'f it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:37 pm
I'd suggest to just repeat Tiles level 1-6 if you want to make money; it averages to about 1.2k per minute (compared to 1.2k for an easy puzzle).  

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:38 pm
I suck at puzzles anyway, hahaa.  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games