Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:24 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Like I said she won't be home till dinner time and that is like 10 hours from now.She normally comes back two hours after we end school"he said gently as he looked out the window gently.

"Then we can wait." He said smiling. "I want to learn more about you." hE SAID SMILING.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:08 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Tilting his head a bit he took a small breath "What else is there to know about me, I am just plain and thats is about it really"he said softly and looked out the window.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:24 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Tilting his head a bit he took a small breath "What else is there to know about me, I am just plain and thats is about it really"he said softly and looked out the window.

Michael smiled weakly "That's not true. You are yourself." He said smiling sweetly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:30 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Because I have to because if I pretend to be something I am not , then people make fun of me for it even more"he said gently. as he held his hands in his lap. "tried to do that when it came to the tests and things could have came out worse" he said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:43 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Because I have to because if I pretend to be something I am not , then people make fun of me for it even more"he said gently. as he held his hands in his lap. "tried to do that when it came to the tests and things could have came out worse" he said softly.

"Well then could you start showing me?" He asked and kissed him deeply.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:33 am
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blushed as he kissed back as he curled his fingers more before pulling back as he shivered a bit. "Show what?"he asked softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:17 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blushed as he kissed back as he curled his fingers more before pulling back as he shivered a bit. "Show what?"he asked softly.

"Your true side." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:48 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"This is my true side Michael, I do not act any other way then this"he said weakly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:28 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"This is my true side Michael, I do not act any other way then this"he said weakly.

"No. I mean....you have never been this talkative before.' He said kindly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:29 am
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking gently he took a small breath as he calmly shock his head and went quiet as he bite his lip a bit before sitting up all the way and buckling himself in all the way. "I will stop talking, but please put your seat belt on since we are entering the highway"he said softly .  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:05 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking gently he took a small breath as he calmly shock his head and went quiet as he bite his lip a bit before sitting up all the way and buckling himself in all the way. "I will stop talking, but please put your seat belt on since we are entering the highway"he said softly .

Michael nodded and buckled up. He watched the road for a bit. He felt so sad for the first time in years.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:09 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian stayed quiet the whole time and when the car stopped at his home he got out and grabbed his bag and made his way up the stairs as he bite his lip more.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:22 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian stayed quiet the whole time and when the car stopped at his home he got out and grabbed his bag and made his way up the stairs as he bite his lip more.

Michael followed him inside "Nice place." He said smiling kindly trying to break the newly formed ice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:26 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Thanks its actually my grandmothers place and it feels more like home to here then to me"he said gently.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:36 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Thanks its actually my grandmothers place and it feels more like home to here then to me"he said gently.

"I've been thinking....lets run away." He said blushing.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games