Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:18 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi sighed slightly and tried to do the sonar thing, resulting in only giving herself a headache "I can't.My head isn't wired like yours." She paused slightly when another image shot through her head when he took her hand.Taking a breath, she gave a little nod, saying she was okay to move.Ginhana flicked her ears and settled against Mairi.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:25 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shrugged. "I'm sure you'll come up with a unique method in time that won't give you more of a headache than me," he said, mildly joking as he insulted himself as he carefully walked after Saeko.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:31 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi noticed a lot of the hospital personnel turning to watch them and a few let slip a few comments about family ties or a relationship of some sort.Keeping her head lowered to hid a blush, she walked beside him "Maybe, but I think the entire situation has you beat on the headache scale right now...And people are watching us..." She never did like being watched or too much attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:02 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen chuckled. After several minutes, they were out of the hospital and headed towards a navy Honda CR-V. He glanced around, frowning slightly as he felt a tingle of energy shoot up his spine as they were about to get in before he glanced over towards a nearby construction site a block and a half down from them. He blinked as he saw a woman with green hair, which he initially assumed to be a wig, standing on a support roughly a third of the way up the eight story building.
User Image

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:07 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi walked silently, embarrassed by the workers assumption that the two were involved.Feeling a jolt she stumbled slightly before righting herself, squeezing Raen's hand lightly "Don't look, keep walking..." Whoever it was he was looking at, their aura worried her.Writhing and black, it made her want to run hiding.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:18 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen exhaled slowly as he glanced away, then down at Mairi. "You sense the darkness around her as well, I'm sure," he said quietly as he opened the rear door, letting her settle inside though he was certain Ginhana was close by. He wasn't surprised to see Saeko settling into the driver's seat.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:24 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi gave a small nod, the woman's aura actually made her feel sick "It's not just dark...There's a hatred there too..." Climbing into the car, she flinched when Ginhana grabbed a strand of hair in her teeth and pulled as a reminder.The fox had been hiding inside Mairi's jacket again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:37 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen sighed softly, rolling his shoulders. "I don't know what's going on, but that pink haired girl is part of it, and she can't be older than seven or eight at the most; it makes no sense," he said quietly as he half turned, unaware that the tattoo was glowing a brilliant silvery white where it sat between his shoulder blades. He took a deep breath before opening the passenger side door and nodding to Saeko to drive away, which she did.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:45 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi nodded slightly and scratched Ginhana's ears lightly "Perhaps..." Ginhana tugged on the strand of hair again, earning a little glare, an odd spark flickering in Mairi's eyes making the little fox's fur stand on end "Raen, can i have the hairbrush please before she rips my hair out?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:46 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen chuckled softly. "It's in the left hand pocket of your jacket," he said quietly, doubting she'd noticed when he'd slipped the hairbrush into the pocket of her jacket.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:52 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi reached into the pocket and found the brush, frowning slightly "Thanks..." Pulling the band out of her hair, she went to work on untangling and smoothing her flyaway curls.Ginhana gave Raen a look before turning her back on him to watch out the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:17 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shifted his shoulders. He could tell something was bothering Mairi, but didn't intend to prod too much. "I don't mind helping you out; you are one of my closest friends, after all," he said with a small smile, missing the glance that Saeko shot their way as she took a turn and slowed a bit as they got closer to a condo. He blinked, well aware Ginhana had just been watching him, as he saw three shadows dart into the condo as they pulled up, though he doubted Saeko noticed them.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:31 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi smiled slightly and started braiding her hair once the knots were out "That's because I'm the only one who understands your weirdness.But thanks again.." She was distracted seeing three brightly colored auras dart out of view.She fallowed them for a moment before closing her eyes, hiding their odd color again.Ginhana cocked her head slightly, realizing that when Mairi had her eyes open, she was able to pick up on things better.Her eyes almost acted like an aid to her ability, despite the fact she couldn't see Perhaps we can get her a band to wear, so she doesn't feel uncomfortable when she has her eyes open.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:04 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen rolled his eyes at her words, but chuckled just the same as Saeko parked the car. "I wonder who that was," he muttered just loudly enough for Ginhana and Mairi to hear; he suspected she would realize he was referring to the shadows that had darted into the condo ahead of them as Saeko tilted her head. "You know you can get out of the car, now," she said with a chuckle, teasing both of them.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:10 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi got out of the car, keeping her eyes shut so Saeko wouldn't see them again "One is the person who helped me get to the hospital, the other is the one I bumped into....The third..I don't know who that is." She'd kept her voice low so only Raen could hear.Ginhana hopped out and stood by Mairi waiting for everyone to start moving again.She gave Raen a look that said, 'Are you gonna help her or not'. Mairi searched around them, finding more than a few brightly colored auras, but none like those three figures.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games