Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:38 pm
I can create an illusion of you three heading west if it will help can also immatate scents if I must lady arianna....it will buy us time and bit will confuse the rebels... kitsunes entire face was shadowed and her grin could be seen and she looked down right creepy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:54 pm
Jonathan knew that Craven meant it. He could not risk losing. He had been alive so long he was terrified of death. He could not lose. He had to much on the line. But he felt weak. He looked out at the new night and left that instant, running at full speed. He WAS NOT GOING TO LOSE!! Or so he thought.

Aneneas shook his head at Kitsune. He did not want to fight. He instead sucked on his filthy shirt. He seemed to prefer that. He kept his hand tightly in Ariannas.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:05 am
K-k-KAWAIIII!!!!!kitsune becomes her human form and hugs aneneas. Your sho adorable!!!!! and i'm serious about the illusion  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:05 am
"Create the illusion kitsune and do it now"She smiles at Aneneas"please don't suck on a dirty shirt little one"She lead them down the path that Anwyn showed.

Craven smirks as he moves about the town killing the humans draining them dry. once he was done he moved towards the castle.He was barely staying sane at the moment.

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:13 am
kitsune nod and makes the illusion and she looks over at arianna and aneneas and makes an illusion of her self as well. i'll be going with the illusion and the next shadow i come to i'll go mono chrome and appear in one of your shadows ok  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:18 am
Aneneas smiled and bit his lip, before hiding his head in Ariannas side. He took the shirt out, but replaced it with his equally dirty thumb.

Jonathan had made it to the castle. He was watching for the pure to come out. His eyes as cold as the frozen ground beneath him. The air seemed almost serene around him. He looked almost like an angel, albeit in a dark way. He turned back to see Craven and stood up straight, sending him a calm, controlled look. It didn't matter that he was sure one day Craven would kill him. Right know he was well on his way to completing his task.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:22 am
kitsune runs out with the illusions and they all smell just like who they represent and she and her illusions head west.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:03 pm
Arianna groans low then took aneneas thumb out and washes it.She took one of her necklace off and put it about his neck.it had an amethyst hanging off of it.She smiles"If you need to suck on the amethyst little one.She used her powers to try and masked their auras knowing it would be a close call.

Craven smirks as he walks up"Best get those pures for me.There is a turned one here.She could be fun to play with"He laughs coldly.He knew the fox girl was here  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:28 pm
kitsune lets loose a giant and stinky fart after everyone leaves to knock craven off of his rocker and just ot mess with his mind like the last time they met kitsune had a massive bean filled burrito...heh that should keep them kinda knocked out...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:41 pm
Aneneas smiled as he was given the necklace. He put it into his mouth and retook Arrians hand. He seemed happy and far less odd now that he was fed. He also seemed much younger. But that could be that his growth was stunted.

Jonathan nodded and started to move. "I will do as you bay me to my Lord". He waited outside until he saw the group, then ran. When a smell hit him. It was bad, but Jonathan shuddered and the temperature around him dropped to below freezing. The gas from the fox woman grew cold and while it did not become a liquid, it did sink lower to the ground, making the air breathable for him. He then followed.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:44 pm
Craven covered his nose"Stupid fox"He hated foul smelling things.He watched Jonathan follow and smirk knowing he wouldn't fail him this time

Arianna smiles as she let him to safety or so she hoped  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:46 pm
kitsune runs backwards and sticks her toung out at johnathan. catch us if you can ice boy!!!!  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:48 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn headed back with the group she ran toward them then seen a lone vampire heading at them she sighed and replied shouting back to the others,"Leave him to me I can handle this one...", she stops and glares at her opponent anger illuminating off her, she smiles and asking sweetly,"Going somewhere?", she looked back over her should the pure-blood the child and the angel was getting away that was a good thing...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:54 pm
kitsunes illusions continue to run west and she reappears in anwyn's shadow. dont worry anwyn...they are following the illusions  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:58 pm
Arianna gets out and picks up aneneas.She carries him"Hold on tight little one"She could run faster like this.She hoped the others gets out.She didn't want them to die for her.

Craven snarls"Fox boy come out and fight me or are you to chicken to face me?"

old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games