Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:39 pm
Reve laid in the bed with her eyes open. She didnt know how long she'd been awake, but it was long enough that she knew she wasn't asleep for more than 4 hours. She had listened to the rain until it stopped, and then she watched the sun light up the room. And now she smelled the food downstairs, but she didnt want to get up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:46 pm
User Image

~~The Difference Between Ashes and Snow~~

Diamu looked over at the clock, which had the extra numbers 13, 14, and 15 on it. Currently, it was 10 o'clock. Diamu stuck a pancake in his mouth, walking out of the room. "I'll get Reve!" He called to the others as he ran upstairs into Reve's room, jumping up on her bed happily. "Wake up! Wake up! Today's a big day!"

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:49 pm
Reve turned over. "I'm awake.. I don't want to get up..." She dug her face under a pillow. Go away I'm so... "I didn't sleep." She said bluntly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:51 pm
User Image

Diamu squatted beside her, looking at her wadded up hair. "Why not?"

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:52 pm
"I don't know." She groaned and turn to look at him. "I can't sleep.."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:56 pm
User Image

Diamu stayed there, stroking his chin, thinking for a long time before snapping his fingers. "Aha! I got it! Insomnia? Boy, are you lucky to have landed here." He stood up, lightly lifting her to her feet, not caring if she protested. "If you allow Vincot, he can wake you p. If not, we have coffee. Then, I have a very special person for you to meet who can help." He winked happily, fixing her hair with his hands. Reve's hair is so pretty!

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:59 pm
"No- I'm awake, I'm not tired... I just can't sleep..." Reve blushed as he played with her hair. "I'm not tired..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:03 pm
User Image

"Okie dokie. But I still know someone who can help with that insomnia. If you choose to go with me on the deliveries." Diamu smiled, stretching his arms over his head, causing his shirt to lift up as he did so.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:06 pm
Reve's eyes immediately darted down to his stomach. She quickly looked away, blushing. "I- um... Bathroom?" She asked, looking at the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:09 pm
User Image

Diamu smiled, nodding. "There's one on the other side of your room that isn't my room. You'll be sharing that one with me."

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:12 pm
Oh my god. Reve effectively hid a blush by rubbing her eyes. She faked another yawn and turned to get off the bed. One of her socks had made its way down to her ankle, and the other one sagged just below her knee.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:18 pm
User Image

Diamu's eyes couldn't help but dart down, to get a glimpse, but instead lingered."Oh wow...." He whispered, only to blush and cough nervously. "I mean, oh wow I can't believe we have to make all those pancakes again." Whoa, nice save. Those are particularly nice legs, though.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:22 pm
Reve gave him a questioning glance, not noticing his embarrassment (but I did. Oh. I did.) "How many pancakes?" She asked as she pulled up her socks.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:26 pm
User Image

"Oh cool, you know what pancakes are. That means they make them where you come from, and that Kuis is a dirty liar." Diamu grinned, crossing his arms. "Enough for two for everyone here. So...around 1000."

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:28 pm
Reve's eyes widened. "Why so many??" She held her hair together and ran her fingers through it, trying to detangle it.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games