Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:51 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Yeah? And how's that, kid?" he asked and looked up just long enough to see Ben on the ladder still.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:06 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben smiled softly down at the book, the light coming in from the window seeming to ignite the shade of his slender body. His silver hair appeared to shine like the precious metal itself, eyes he inherited from his mother gazing down lovingly at his book. "He's so strong, so fierce that he demands compliance and respect no matter where he goes. The loss of the woman he loved and the unfair imprisonment of himself due to a group of selfish cads created in him this beast built on revenge. He's just... He's a hero that you love to love and hate." With a smile, he looked up at Armageddon and smiled as sweetly as ever. "And to top it all off, he doesn't allow anyone to stop him from doing what he believes what must be done. He's what a man should be. Just like you, Armageddon!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:18 am
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Armageddon snorted. "You sound like you're in love with the guy." he muttered as he sank back in his chair and covered his face with the book. As much as he enjoyed his little fairytale, his head was killing him.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:51 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"I suppose I am, then," he said, looking back down to the book. "The Count is... He is my dream lover!" With a cute giggle, Benjamin unfolded the page mark and started to read, soon blocking out the world around him.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:35 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Meanwhile, Armageddon was already on the fast track to falling asleep. He was, however, able to hear Ben confirm his taunt. If that was the case, then it explained why the kid was so 'affectionate' when he was drunk. Didn't make it any less creepy, especially now that he knew he had a thing for guys. "I knew you were a girl, kid." he mumbled before falling asleep.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:44 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

But Ben couldn't hear him. He was too lost in the world of lavish French parties, beautiful women, and revenge that was so strong, that the hero wouldn't let anyone get in his way.
An hour later, Ben hadn't moved from his spot, although he was almost done with the book.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:27 am
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Snoring loudly, Armageddon managed to wake himself up and sat up with a lazy start. He blinked groggily when he heard a thudding sound and looked over to see the fairytale book having slide off and landed on the ground. He stared at it for a moment before realizing where he was and looked around. His headache was bearable now. How long was he out?
"Eh? You're still there, kid?" Armageddon yawned when he spotted Ben. "Aren't you sore from that stance?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:35 am
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin, roused from the words, glanced up at the man and tilted his head. "Has it really been that long? I completely lost track of time." Now feeling the creak in his bones, Ben stepped off the ladder and walked over to sit in the armchair by Armageddon's. "How was your nap?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:21 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"I've had better." Armageddon yawned and laced his fingers together to crack them all. Once his bones were awake like him, he dropped his hand to swing at his side and looked back at Ben. "So how much more time do we have left of this bonding crap?" he asked.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:30 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"It doesn't matter. If you don't want to be here, just get out," he replied, crossing his long legs and holding the book on his lap. Reaching over, he took the fairy tale book and set it on top of his book. "Just sneak out the back door and come back in a few hours through the same way. That way, it'll seem lie we spent that much time together."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:11 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Would if I could, kid, but your ma's not as dumb as she looks." Armageddon muttered and turned his head to face the window, sniffing the air. "I can smell the gardeners. They're pretty close to the doorways and keep looking around to make sure neither of us run off. She reeeally wants us to bond, eh?" He turned back to Ben and reached for his fairytale book. "Shouldn't she be worried more about your bond with her?" he asked as he grabbed the book.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:19 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"My mother needs me," he replied, leaning on his fist as his elbow propped itself on the armrest. Cool eyes stared out at his stepfather, silky silver strands falling to cover them a bit. "I am the last true link to my father, and looking like him so much, I keep her grounded. Her bond with me will remain as it is until my father fully returns. Until then, the only thing she worries about is making sure that you and I are bonded enough to not kill each other." With a light chuckle, the teen smirked a little. "Funny, isn't it? I would have given anything to spend time with you when I was a kid. You were probably the coolest guy I'd ever met. Now that I'm grown, though... I can understand why you hate being around me so much."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:03 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"The hell are you talkin' about, kid?" Armageddon grunted. Great, another kid that looked up to him instead of feared him. Where did the times go? "Why did you even think I was cool? What makes you think I hate you?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:28 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"When have you ever given me reason to believe you like me?" he answered with a question, bowing his head. "My father was absent my entire life, Armageddon. You were the first person I'd ever met who was actually manly in any way. You are the only father I have ever known, and all you do is treat me like a nuisance, like a pebble in your shoe. You make me feel like nothing, like I'm a slab of wasted skin just like my sister. How dare you ask me why I think you hate me. From this treatment, how can I come up with any other explanation?" Although Ben's head was still ducked, his eyes covered with his hair, it was clear that he was crying. Ben's shoulders were shaking, his voice wavering, and tears dripped onto his lap.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:23 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Seeing the boy's shoulders shudder and tears fall, Armageddon's expression softened. He got up from his seat and set the book on the chair then walked over to Ben. Setting a hand on the back of his head, he pulled him towards him in a type of hug. "I don't hate you, okay? You annoy the hell outta me at times, but I don't hate ya. I treat everyone like crap." he explained. He wasn't the best at comforting anyone, so there was no guarantee he'd help the boy stop crying, but he definitely didn't need Myka breathing fire down on him for making her son cry.

User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games