Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

A vein pulsed at the side of his head. "What do you mean "out of shape", huh?! I'm fit! See these muscles? Look at these muscles! Only a murderer could have this body!" Julian yelled while poking his faint abs. He then looked at Daniel when he sat up and pursed his lips. "I'm not cute! I'm a vicious, blood-thirsty killer!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:03 pm
User Image

"Yes. Vicious." He laughed, wrapping his arms around the smaller male and pulling him close. "Adorable~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Adora- I'm not your stuffed animal!" Julian huffed while struggling in Daniel's strong arms. Daniel's phone rang with a text sent from his father, and it demanded where he was.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:07 pm
User Image

"Keep struggling, it makes you look even cuter!" he laughed, then looked over to his phone. Releasing Julian, he reached for his phone and sighed, then started to text back.
"With Julian. Didn't Mum tell you?"
He looked back to his lover, pursing his lips. "I think my dad's upset with me."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

'For the entire night?' came the reply, and so quickly.
Meanwhile, Julian was silently seething about how 'cute' he was. He looked over when Daniel was done with his phone and raised an eyebrow at him. "Huh? Why? Didn't you have the day off?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:09 am
User Image

"Yes, for the entire night. You gave me the while day off and I'm using it to my advantage!" was his own reply, typed quickly and sent fast.
He sighed, shaking his head. "I thought I did, but you know the old man," he said, looking back up to Julian once the message was sent. "You're so lucky that your parents don't care what, or who, you do. My mom's not as strict, but my father's so angrily over-protective."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:12 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

The reply came as soon as Daniel finished sending his message.
'No. You were allowed to have your fun, but not the entire night. Come home, you've got a client.'
"Heh. You'd think your mom would be the lenient one." Julian snorted. "But hey, your dad's still hot." he smirked.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:16 pm
User Image

"Client? If it's that gross old woman who grabs my a** everytime she comes over, then you can forget it."
"Hot, is he?" he snarled, tensing and glaring at his phone. "Then you can just sit and chat with my "hot" dad while I deal a new client. Come on, get dressed." he got off the bed and collected his things, pulling his jeans on. "Besides, what's so hot about a grumpy middle-aged Austrian with the emotional range of Keanu Reeves after a stroke and the inability to say no to his beloved, and conniving, wife?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:29 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

'No. It's a new one, and I want you to do this on your own.'
Julian just grinned, enjoying the sight of Daniel's jealousy. "Uh, the fact that he's a grumpy middle-aged Austrian with the emotional range of Keanu Reeves." he pointed out while putting his shirt back on. "Haven't you ever read those mangas that had a mafia leader in it? You know, the one that never smiles and always has that glare that sends shivers down your spine? Your dad's just like them!" he gushed dreamily. He neglected to mention how he once caught Mr. Waltz without a shirt on and how great his body was. It was fun making Daniel angry, but he didn't have a death wish! "But relax, you're just like him, only blonde." he assured while pulling his pants on and zipping them up.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image

"On my own? Alright, I'll be there in ten minutes."
"I'm better than him, thank you!" he grumbled, yanking his shoes on and adjusting his shirt. "Let's get going. I've got my own client today, and Dad's not helping me." He started fo the door, pulling it open and holding it for Julian.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:48 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Ooh, you're own client? You're actually going to kill someone on your own?" Julian 'ooh'ed and 'ah'ed as he followed after the taller man. "That's sexy! If you come back drenched in blood I'll clean it off you~" he said in a sing-song tone, although he was disappointed to have to leave so soon.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image

"Oh, don't remind me," he sighed, walking out to the car. "I'm a little nervous. This is my first lone kill, and it happened right after having sex with you for the first time." He unlocked the car and opened Julian's door. "I think I'm already shaking."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I guess it's just a night of first times for you, huh?" Julian chuckled while sitting down on the passenger's seat. "Relax. It'll be fine. Just don't think about the person as a person, think of them as an object. Like one of those cans on top of fences you use for practice."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:24 pm
User Image

"It's not the kill that I'm worried about," he said, sitting on the driver's side and starting the car. "I've killed before, and with ease. It's the disappointment I know I'll see on my father's face when I come back."
Meanwhile, back in the large house, Ellery sat on an armchair, legs crossed and sipping tea from his favorite china, as usual. He wore an elegant three-piece suit with a navy blue tie dyed to match his husband's eyes. On his hands were soft white leather gloves, fitted perfectly to his beautiful hands. "I don't know about this, darling," he said to his husband, the ever-present and protective detective. His voice, sweet and melodic, carried through the room. "I mean, he's only 17. Still so young. Can't his first lone kill wait until he's at least 18? What if something goes wrong?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:45 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Disappointment? How can anyone be disappointed about killing someone?" Julian asked.
"Nonsense, I started killing around the same time, and so did my Aunt Mia." Fredrich said while clicking a few things on his laptop, his other gloved hand forming a fist in front of his mouth. "This case is easy, too. I doubt Daniel will end up making an enemy out of the mafia like me. And if he does something close, I'll clean up the mess for him. I am the detective in charge of the Nightingale case, after all." he said while staring at his laptop screen. He glanced at his phone when he received a text and briefly read over it before looking back at his spouse. "He's been training for nearly a decade, Ellery. That's far longer than my aunt and me. He'll be fine." he promised with a light smile.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games