Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:32 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || I plan on Naomi being really good at Nin and Gen. But since she can't control it, the Gen is more so much more potent than Itachi's she could accidentally kill someone without even knowing that she's using a gen on them. It's why they couldn't dispel it until Naomi emerged from her hiding spot. Cause even though the other dojutsu' could see her, their minds still couldn't connect it up. Also as to Sasuke's question, I don't think Thomas should tell him. wink

Naomi Lily Quin

Sasuke smiled, lightly, to his friends keeping Naomi close. She was sleeping sounder than when she was at the compound. Or at the hospital. He'd heard her moans and until he watched her sleep didn't realize it was the moaning of a nightmare. He should have, he'd have them every night for a long time. But not any more. Maybe him holding her was helping with the nightmares. Or maybe just being held worked well. He noticed Naomi's face draw in what he could only assume to be pain and after a little jostle whispered something in her ear that calmed her. "Thomas, you are her best friend." He said gruffly."Does she have a favourite song?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:06 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Hinata exhaled as she took the tray of ramen towards the others before she noticed the distracted look on Thomas' face. She unconsciously activated her Byakugan and inhaled slowly, seeing chakra trail up from the floor into his tenketsu as the dragon markings on his forearms flickered with odd ripples of chakra. Is that... natural chakra? He's somehow absorbing it much like Naruto-kun when he's using Sage Mode.... that could be dangerous if he absorbed too much at one time, she thought. Thomas cocked his head slightly, rolling his eyes as he unconsciously deactivated his Rapƫzugan. "If you want to know her favorite music, ask her; I know her tastes in music are similar to mine. It used to drive Dom crazy that I leaned towards more... common music rather than the usual techno music most in our line preferred... he couldn't claim that most of the music I usually blasted tended to get the adrenaline flowing much like a good fight," he said with a shrug and grin. Sakura rolled her eyes as she heard Thomas. "Boys, you do know you're with women, hai?" she sighed as she brought the large amount of food to their table. Thomas snorted softly. "No... missing beautiful women with actual minds is so easy to do," he deadpanned, teasing Sakura with a slight smile. He saw the pinkette blush crimson and knew she'd realized he was teasing her. He saw her jump slightly as music suddenly blared out as he blinked, looking down to see what seemed to be a square of light in the pocket of the sweatpants he'd 'acquired'; he was actually shocked that

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:33 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi gave a little moan in her sleep, snuggling closer to Sasuke. She'd be out for a while.

Sasuke frowned at the noise. "Hn." He grunted and hid his angry growl at Thomas and rubbed her arm.

"Teme!" Naruto grunted as he shoveled ramen in his mouth. "When's Sai comin' around do you know?" He got a glare in response. He turned his eyes to his fiancee and after swallowing a mouthful of Ramen blushed and grinned. "Sorry did I talk with my mouth full of food again?"

"Noisy~" Naomi moaned curling toward Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:00 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Hinata sighed at Naruto's antics, but wasn't all that surprised. "You did, though thankfully we could actually tell what you said... unlike last time when Kiba had replaced the broth with marshmallow fluff," she said with a teasing smile; she knew he would remember that as it'd riled him up that someone had turned his 'precious' against him though to be honest it had been hilarious to see him trying to talk around a mouthful of marshmallow fluff and noodles. Thomas rolled his eyes. "Wow... that's a great comeback, Rubi-ojo," he teased Sasuke, calling him 'Ruby Eye' in Spanish in reference to his Sharingan. Sakura chuckled slightly as she sat down, glancing at Thomas. "I don't know when Sai will be here, but he's about as easy to hide as Sasuke-kun's temper," she said nonchalantly; she was kidding about Sasuke's temper, though. She actually found the idea of him pissed off hot. Thomas exhaled as he tugged out what he'd had in his pocket and turned off the music before sliding it back in.

Hinata cocked her head at the unfamiliar device, noting that his fingers seemed to dance on thin air, yet the music stopped after a few seconds.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:26 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naruto nodded. "Sorry." He replied smiling at Hinata. There was a noise and he turned his eyes to Naomi and then up to Sasuke. His eyes blank. "Guys, something's wrong with Sasuke." He said putting his food aside to wave his hand in Sasuke's field of vision. "Oi~" He said pushing his chakra into his body. "Teme? You okay?"

"Hn." Sasuke replied snapping out of it. A mild blush on his cheeks. What the hell? He thought. . . for a moment, that he and Naomi were elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:39 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || Thomas has no idea that the Dragon coin he'd found gives him the ability to see important events from a long distance away through time and space, but as he has no idea of the ability nor any control over it, it'll be more random than the Kentucky Derby's wins (like predicting one horse to make it to the race and win six months in advance). Also, the woman Thomas 'sees' is Mikoto, who was saved by Itachi, but placed into a dreamless sleep Genjutsu and hasn't been found nor awoken yet (Sasuke could do it with his EMS or Naomi could with hers, though).

Thomas Rae Oliver
Hinata saw Thomas stiffen from the corner of her eye before she saw a faint aura of deep emerald flicker in his eyes. Thomas felt a jerk in the back of his mind, unaware he stiffened at the sensation as his eyes went blank. Images flashed through his mind, all coated in emerald-blue flames that radiated inward from the edges of his sight. He 'saw' a large sitting room with the same symbol he'd seen on Sasuke's shoulder and back on the rear wall and a bookcase to his left against the wall. To him, the aura around the bookcase blazed silver with crimson tips. He felt himself drift towards it and pass through the bookcase to the hidden staircase behind it that arced to his right and downward. He blinked as he saw a bed with a woman who lay on it as if asleep with long black hair. The flames at the edges of his vision engulfed everything before fading away as he inhaled, unaware that Hinata was watching him as his body relaxed, almost falling momentarily. Sakura saw Thomas step up next to Naruto when he suddenly stiffened for several seconds before relaxing so suddenly he almost fell with an odd look of surprised shock on his face.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:58 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || Sasuke was ensnared for a moment in a Genjutsu with Naomi. Though she didn't show him anything it was just him thinking about what their life would be like if she never found out she was his mission by the hokage. But we both know that'll defs happen and well. . . I'll not want to be in the same room as Sasuke and Thomas when that happens wink .

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi stirred, as if she was trying to awaken. But Naruto and Sasuke soothed her back to sleep, the former had listened to Sakura pester him about sleeping right so now was all for a good night's sleep. In the whole time he knew Naomi, three days, she looked like she didn't sleep more than an hour. Poor thing.

Naomi had tried to wake herself. The terror of her dream was starting to get too much. But something prevented her from awakening. No! She thought pushing herself faster to get away from the force chasing her. No I need to wake up! I need to get away! Thomas! Thomas! "Thomas~" Naomi moaned in her sleep. "No~"

Sasuke and Naruto frowned. The former tried not to take offense to the fact that his love interest had moaned another man's name.

"Sa...ke. . ." She moaned. "Na. . . to~ look. . ." Her breathing picked up and her eyes fluttered again she tried to wake herself. She was in the car again. The accident played out and this time, as she died, she jerked away with a cry. She looked more exhausted than when she fell asleep, she heaved in breaths. Panic on her face as she searched for Thomas. Did he survive to?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:14 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || Just so it's clear, Thomas has no idea that his 'gift' is far, far more rare and dangerous... because abilities he unconsciously knows intimately yet consciously doesn't understand will start surfacing; the energy referred to, if you don't know about the 'Wheel of Time' series, is saidar, normally manipulated by females, hence why Sakura, Shizune, and Hinata react to it. (As to how Thomas can manipulate it... *snickers* that will be revealed in time.)

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas exhaled slowly, closing his eyes for a moment before he heard Naomi's moan. He winced slightly, feeling an odd itching in the back of his mind before he felt a rush of calm energy flood through his body. Sakura shivered as she felt a rush of unknown energy; it felt like Senjutsu chakra... but a hundred times more intense, almost as if it were life itself in pure energy form. Shizune had just stepped into the restaurant when she too felt the strong energy that made her shudder with intense pleasure. Hinata inhaled sharply as she too felt the rush of energy; it felt similar to chakra and Senjutsu chakra... yet somehow stronger, more potent in a way she couldn't explain even to herself. Thomas opened his eyes, unaware that through this unknown power he'd inadvertently tapped into Naomi's nightmare which was a mere pocket in a larger world hidden from view. He concentrated and gently pulled Naomi away from the nightmare, feeling them both materialize in a grassy meadow near a small lake and waterfall. He glanced down at himself and noticed he was wearing the same dark brown boots, black pants, belt, gray vest and dark green-gray tee shirt with the nodaichi hanging at his hip; he didn't realize he was a couple of inches taller here in the World of Dreams, Tel'aran'rhiod, nor that he had the braided leather haori band at his temples that Lan-sensei so often wore though he himself had rarely worn it.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:37 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || hehe okay smile

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi opened her eyes again. "Why am I her?" She breathed softly. One minute she was sure she was awake. But then, She turned and noticed Thomas there. At least it looked like Thomas. Oh god. Panic enveloped her as she looked at her friend. He looked as if he had just come out of a burning building. She rushed to Thomas feeling her heart pound. Thomas! She cried running toward the charred shape.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:37 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || This character introduced in this post will reveal a connection to her.. and their old sensei.

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas blinked as he shoved through the bushes, seeing Naomi darting towards a charred form. To his surprise, a lightly tanned hand he knew immediately was feminine lightly touched and held Naomi's shoulder from behind, stopping her immediately in her dashing run. Sakura frowned slightly, watching Thomas' face; his facial expressions flickered between wariness, confusion, shock, mild anger, and thoughtfulness rapidly. If I didn't know better, I would have said he was dreaming, she thought. Thomas cocked his head as he examined the woman whose stance and appearance seemed to be late twenties or early thirties, he couldn't tell. She wore a dark green dress with black and silver embroidery and had long dark brownish black hair that fell to the middle of her back though it was held in a single braid. Her face seemed strangely ageless... making it hard to tell how old she was in physical appearance. What caught his eye, however, was the stole-scarf that hung over her shoulders. It was a deep cream color with thin bands of red, yellow, blue, green, gray, brown and white on the ends and inner edges that went over her shoulders and the back of her neck. He was struck with the oddest sense of deja vu because he recognized her, yet at the same time... he didn't know her at all. The woman smiled faintly, gently tugging Naomi back into a hug. "That is not your friend," she murmured in a low, compassionate voice into Naomi's ear. "That is your guilt's physical manifestation; guilt that you couldn't save him from the accident, yet I suspect it would have happened regardless," she said in the same low voice. As she let Naomi go, she half turned as Thomas stepped out of the bushes behind her and to her left. For just an instant, surprise flickered across Egwene Al' Vere's face; for an instant, she'd been heavily reminded of Lan Mandragoran, her closest friend's husband. She recalled how he had taken a blade through his upper abdomen just below the ribs and decapitated one of the generals of the Shadow, though when he'd stood in victory with the head, a sudden flare of light detonated and consumed him, leaving nothing but his sword.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:50 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || yes it's guilt over Thomas but mainly, guilt over what she did that night before they left for the party wink will explain later~

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi recoiled when the woman pulled back. Alarm and recognition flared to life. No! I have to wake up! She said in the dream backing away from them all. The guilt wasn't over saving him. No. It was something she'd done before. Long before. The fire blazed and worked harder to gain her attention. She ignored the screams. They still hadn't found out. The people in their world. No! I need to wake up-! She gasped her eyes forcing themselves open as she woke. He looked around at the concerned faces. "Nothing." She said to Sasuke's worried, questioning expression.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:02 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver Thomas noticed how the air and landscape warped slightly before Naomi abruptly disappeared. Sakura shook Thomas' shoulder gently, feeling him jerk slightly as if something happened. Thomas blinked a couple of times, noting the slight look of surprise on the woman's face before her gaze locked with his own. "I don't recognize this place, but I do know instinctively that what Naomi just did wasn't normal," he said dryly. He saw her nod slightly as if impressed he sensed that fact. He cocked his head ever so slightly, a look of realization flashing over his face. Egwene noted the look of realization and surprise on his face. "We will talk soon. Suffice to say, I suspect the Light and Creator has a plan for us both," she said with a faint smile before pushing Thomas out of Tel'aran'rhiod with a very light weave of Air and Spirit.

Thomas' eyes fluttered open as he felt the trickle of energy flooding his consciousness fade as if someone slowly turned a tap and cut the flow. A slight exhalation escaped him before he felt himself being sat up. The first words out of his mouth, however, he was sure, would likely annoy Sasuke. "Is Naomi all right?" he said in a lowvoice before he paused, inhaling slowly as hecaught a whiff of spices, beef, onions, and several herbs he didn't recognize.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:14 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi answered for him. "I'm fine." She said with a small smile. The place was different for her. The pain, the guilt, the screaming. She had to tell him sometime.

Sasuke glared at Thomas. His hands rubbed Naomi soothingly. "She's fine, our food will be here soon so settle down for it." It seemed for everyone but Naomi he just glared.

"Don't be mean, Sasuke." Naomi scolded lightly, though it lacked the venom that it needed. And Sasuke just sighed and blushed a tiny bit and nodded with his typical 'hn'.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:44 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Hinata glanced towards Naomi and Thomas when Thomas apparently awoke. There's something different about Thomas, but I can't put my finger on what it is, almost as if... whatever that energy pulse was is connected to it, she thought as she ate steadily though not quickly. Thomas exhaled slowly, glancing towards Ino and Sakura, the latter of whom had her arm around his shoulders and her fingers on his chest. He could feel them shifting subtly as his eyebrow cocked slightly upward at the concerned look on Sakura's face. The look in her eyes, however, said something completely different. I don't know, but I'm almost certain that she's feeling me up and could... be turned on? he thought. He saw the trays that the brunette was bringing their way and blinked, fairly sure the stacked bowls of ramen were for a certain blond. "Damn, boy, you must have the stamina of a chipmunk," he said to Naruto, unaware that while it sounded like a compliment to his energetic nature, it was also a subtle insult to his more... private stamina. He rolled his eyes at Sasuke's words. "Really? Maybe you should tone down on the sarcasm, then... you get any more sarcastic and bitchy it'll be more like eating vinegar," he deadpanned. Sakura snorted, barely holding back a giggle.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:15 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"You have to eat something." Sasuke grumbled. His coal coloured soul piercing eyes bore into Naomi trying to will her to eat.

"I'm not hungry any more." Naomi whispered curling against him knowing he was reluctantly eating. She pressed her mouth on his shoulder so he wouldn't try to force feed her. Ever since she woke up, she didn't feel to well. She was reminded of what she had done. She gave a sigh and eventually, after a little more coaxing, turned her head and let Sasuke feed her a dumping, ignoring the fact that Sakura was groping her friend

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games