8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:09 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál smiled happily and nodded. "I hate being away from you too. I had kind of hoped he wouldn't send me away during detention. But I guess it makes sense." he replied and kissed back lovingly with the second kiss before he nodded. "I found it while trying to find where Ruel comes from. It had me distracted too." he said and chuckled.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:38 pm
Kaiten Jiron
["quote=Genkawolf"]
User Image
Fang nods while gently setting the book aside "I can understand that but for let's get to work on ruels origin then we can discuss nagas my sweet" he said while sitting beside maceal  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:52 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál smiled softly when Fang set aside the book about nagas. Of course his love was right, he had come here to look for help on finding Ruel's origin after all. Now they were together though, the young man was sure they would find out. "You're right Fang, sorry. Let's find more info about our teacher." he said and kissed the other's cheek as he sat down too and picked up one of the books of the stack he had put together before he got distracted.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit: Worn jeans and a light blue polo shirt

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:57 pm
Kaiten Jiron
["quote=Genkawolf"]
User Image
Fang smiles slightly as he begins to read a few books whistling softly as thinking  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

While the time passed, Maceál did his best to look into numerous books for any clues as to where Ruel might have come from. By comparing physical like his horns, eyes and such. In there had to hide the answer. Ruel said it himself it wasn't a hard assignment, but the young man wondered if the teacher wasn't mistaking. After all for Ruel himself it might be easy cause he was off that race but not for someone that just met him. Once he passed something a like Ruel's horns he showed it to Fang next to him. "What do you think love? Are these horns distinctive? Or more common?" he asked.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:01 pm
Kaiten Jiron
["quote=Genkawolf"]
User Image
Fang looks away from his own book before looking over at maceal's pick "Hard to tell horns are to demons as scale colors and patterns are to nagas none are the same in size nor color" fang said while running his clawed fingers through his hair thinking deeply "our teach could be royal or a common demon for all we know"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:37 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"I see. So going by horn features wasn't really a good way to go about it." he confirmed for himself. "Then perhaps his length or accent? Do demons have accents to the countries they came from?" Maceál looked at Fang as he asked. After all he wasn't really known with any accent part from the Swiss or other Nordic countries. When it came to demons and others he only just begun his journey of discovery. Considering the features to himself he let out a soft hm. "If you combine his horns and his ears, I am reminded of a goat or ram. Are Satyr and Faun a possibility?" he asked Fang.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:39 pm
Kaiten Jiron
["quote=Genkawolf"]
User Image
Fang shrugs his shoulders slightly as he looked down at maceal "maybe so my dear come on let's get these books to go and I'll make us dinner then we'll have a sweeter dessert" he said smiling slightly before kissing his boyfriend's neck  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:35 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

If not even Fang knew, Maceál wondered if they would ever be able to fully solve this mystery, but they had only a short window in which to do so. Hearing his love about taking the books to go and him making dinner he nodded, giving a soft hm when the other kissed his neck. He knew well what that meant. He smiled and gave Fang a kiss before he would follow him to their dorm.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:14 pm
Kaiten Jiron
["quote=Genkawolf"]
User Image
Fang smiles while picking up the books in his arms as he takes maceal's hand in his free hand growling sweetly before leaning down licking maceal's neck with his serpent forked tongue blushing lightly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:26 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Feeling Fang take his hand, Maceál gently locked his fingers with his love's and smiled gently. He chuckled when he heard him growl and felt his tongue in his neck and gave a soft hum. It was time to take a small break from school work and to go have some fun before they would continue to try and unravel the mystery of Ruel's race.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:41 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi entered the school library with his bag after coming from his only class of the day. Searched around the non-fiction shelves and started piling a couple stacks of them. After he was done he checked out the books himself at the front desk. Carefully placing some in his bag and the rest in his arms he left the library and headed back to the manor. [exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:54 am
User Image

Kiyoshi had arrived at the library minutes after leaving his only class for the day. He was going to start on homework right away to pass the time. Didn't look up when someone came in until he heard the heavy sigh. "The sound of someone having a bad day" he thought then looks and recognizes the blonde, freckled student from his class. Tilt his head slightly as he listens to Moris' request. "Sure, why not. DON'T SMUDGE IT" he responded then took out the sheet of paper he was working on from the notebook then moved the notebook to across the table for the other to look at and had made sure it was on the right page.
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris heard what the teacher had said and still didn't change the fact that he missed a class. There was no chance of checking in the afternoon since his schedule is pretty much full during that time of the day. He sighs heavily, "Hopefully this means I didn't get kicked out of the subject" he thought then he notices the dark haired male from that one time in astrology class. This seemed like the sort of person he would be would be more punctual than him since it didn't see his boyfriend around he thought it would be a good to be taking this chance. "Maybe he will have notes from today" he thought as he approaches the guy's table.
"Um..I know we don't personally know each other, but I was wondering if you would share your notes with me, your fellow classmate" he requested. He sits down and took out his notebook from his knack sack quietly.
He cracks a small smile when the other allowed him to notes and he sat across him. Took out his notebook and started copying down the notes away while careful not to touch the pages.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:21 pm
Genkawolf
User Image

Kiyoshi had arrived at the library minutes after leaving his only class for the day. He was going to start on homework right away to pass the time. Didn't look up when someone came in until he heard the heavy sigh. "The sound of someone having a bad day" he thought then looks and recognizes the blonde, freckled student from his class. Tilt his head slightly as he listens to Moris' request. "Sure, why not. DON'T SMUDGE IT" he responded then took out the sheet of paper he was working on from the notebook then moved the notebook to across the table for the other to look at and had made sure it was on the right page.
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris heard what the teacher had said and still didn't change the fact that he missed a class. There was no chance of checking in the afternoon since his schedule is pretty much full during that time of the day. He sighs heavily, "Hopefully this means I didn't get kicked out of the subject" he thought then he notices the dark haired male from that one time in astrology class. This seemed like the sort of person he would be would be more punctual than him since it didn't see his boyfriend around he thought it would be a good to be taking this chance. "Maybe he will have notes from today" he thought as he approaches the guy's table.
"Um..I know we don't personally know each other, but I was wondering if you would share your notes with me, your fellow classmate" he requested. He sits down and took out his notebook from his knack sack quietly.
He cracks a small smile when the other allowed him to notes and he sat across him. Took out his notebook and started copying down the notes away while careful not to touch the pages.

Moris was breathing heavily as he ran into the library a bunch of roses and Lily’s and tulips in his hand he was dressed in black pants, a black button up shirt with a blood red, tie his long black hair was brushed and put up in a pony tail and with his cologne he had a small scent of cherry blossoms on him. After catching his breath he moved into the liberal holding the flowers behind his back ignoring the looks of fear and disgust that were sent at him finally seeing his boyfriend sitting to a dark haired boy he loved to him with a smile on his face, when he got close he leaned down and kissed the top of the blondes head and showed the flowers to him “sorry I’m late Moris I was getting everything ready for our d-date “he said a small amount of pink dusted his cheeks.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:55 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi paid no mind as to what was going on as he found it to be not important to him doing homework right now. Eyes kept on the paper he was writing on then with one hand reaching into his satchel for a reference book.
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was halfway through copying notes before looking up at a familiar face when he was kissed on the top of his head. Stares at flowers while listening to Jeffery. "Actually you're earlier and so am I" he tells him. He felt a bit under dress just looking at the guy. Takes a couple of times once he got a hold of them with his hands curious as to how they would smell because he hadn't really been around them that hadn't been reduced to stems. Blushes from his actions, "Your efforts are appreciated, Jeff. Especially the smell you're giving off from your body" he said paying his boyfriend a compliment. The whole situation was making him feeling better about what happened with class this morning and over looked this was all happening in public. Blinks a couple of times catching on to what Jeffery said at the end, "Huh?A date? Didn't know it had upgraded to that level" he said and it would make it their second date.  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff