Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] All Aboard the SS Party! [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 pm
Dove continued to stand at the bar, absently swirling the contents of her glass, clearly lost in thought as she continued to mentally rebuild her walls.

Diana, having spotted her first, walked up to her trainer, pawing at her feet and shivering until she noticed the Flareon beside her. Tipping her head, she looked at it curiously until it confirmed its identity, then moved toward it, seeking warmth.

Lovey looked over at Repede, settling close by, at his bark, then looked over at the other fire type as she approached. she smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:14 pm
The hand on the shoulder drew the older women's glance toward the scarred face man, or Mr Charizard tamer! Yeah that one worked.
"Hey yeah I guess we did talk about that, huh. alright well, not standing around this deck and certainly not without a drink."
She made a gesture to him to follow.

Her long legs brought her to the bar in no time, patting the counter and requesting two drink from the bar tender. as she waited the tall trainer turned to seat herself on the stool, long arms folding over her chest as she spun around and stretched her legs out so that her heels were supporting most of her weight.
A wink to Dove as she swirled past her direction and setting her eyes on Vincent.
"Have you ever been to Hoenn?" She asked "Can't say I know you much, you seem the kind that might like travel, but I'm not sure about your friend over there." she commented, looking at Andre.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:42 pm
"" was Repede's greeting as the other Growlithe came over. Shifting his pipe from side of his mouth to the other he studied Juliet with his one eye. Then looked up as Yuri suddenly meandered away. For a moment Repede was conflicted, but Yuri didn't go far, only to the bar. Thus he could continue watching his partner.

Yuri placed himself between Dove and Ray, ordering only a glass of water. As he took a sip his gaze slid over to Dove as he took note of what she was drinking. Hopefully she wouldn't get carried away.

He then elbowed Ray before taking another long drink of his boring water.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:59 pm
It wasn't long before Ray got her own drink, sliding the other across to Double stripe who weaved some vines out from the back of his neck to coil around his own drink.

Spacial awareness made her look over as someone stepped up to the bar next to her, causing her attention to shift from Vincent for a brief moment to give the person next to her an acknowledging glance.
A second glance was stared this time with more interest when she saw who it was
"Yuri! hey!" She said surprised, holding her arm up "Oh man good timing, Vincent here and I were just sharing some horror stories, or life lessons, whatever way you choose to look at it."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:13 pm
Vincent happily followed Ray back into the bar- no way was he going to stay out and freeze his butt off outside! When Ray ordered more drinks, Vincent hurried to finish his own and set the glass down, ready for another. Alcohol, what a great thing.

The blonde looked over as Ray called someone Vincent assumed was a friend. He flashed a smile at the man she was talking to, leaning his back against the bar as he turned the stool around.

"I'd prefer t'call them experiences! Y'win some, y'lose some! Sometimes y'learn somethin', other times..." Vincent scratched the scars on his cheek and laughed, "Life, ain't it something grand? Kinda at least?" He said, laughing once more and taking up his drink as the bartender passed it to him. "Where'd you say? Hoenn? Can't say I ever have. This is my first time bein' outta Grande Ile, came out here for Andre! Went to Denmark once, but uh... didn't get to enjoy that one. Short visit," he laughed, though that memory was a... special one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:32 pm
"Denmark? Ohh" Ray chimed lifting her glass to her lips eyebrows arching "I can't say I traveled much outside of League regions." there was an air if interest in her voice as she kept her eyes on the blond man.
"Special memories huh? Whats the story with Denmark then."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:47 pm
Dove looked up at a few others approached, tensing a little as she registered who they were. An unsure smile crossed her face as Ray noticed her, and she looked around, about to leave until Yuri, too, approached and took a place between them. His gaze at her drink was noted with a bit of embarrassment, but she said nothing, as Ray drew him into the conversation at hand. For now, she would listen, not quite part of the conversation, but close enough to hopefully tear her mind off of other things.

Diana and Trill moved closer to the woman's feet, watching all the people congregate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:01 pm
"Stories, huh?" Yuri said with some interest. Though he had to admit listening to them was better than telling them in his opinion, so he simply leaned against the bar and listened.

Denmark? He'd never heard of it. And this guy was from Grande Ile too? Interesting. Interesting enough to keep his attention atleast.

Yuri didn't have his usual energy tonight though so he kept quiet for now.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:46 am
[Partygoers]

When Clara caught sight of Dith waving at her and Ray, she waved back with a shy little smile, reddening slightly. "U-um, he's not here yet," she told the silver-haired woman hastily. "I've gotta check to see if he'll be showing up by Lapras or something. Thank you, Ray. See you later!"

She quickly headed away from the group only to nearly walk right into Supercilious. Giving a little yelp, Clara was half surprised as the Serperior simply raised a brow at her rather than attack her like he generally did. Huh.

Maybe he was calling a truce because he thought it wouldn't do well to behave badly in plain sight among such fine company. Or perhaps he was simply content enough with his current surroundings to not feel the need to harass her about returning to his Luxury Ball. It couldn't possibly be that he was warming up to her.

As she took the time to ponder this, however, Silly grew impatient and nudged her with his head back the way she had come. What was he doing?! Opening her mouth to protest, the serpent gestured with his tail towards Dith.

"Oh! Right, I need to greet him," Clara realized aloud. She needed to do something else as well...what was it? "Ah! I left his gift back at the table!" She'd set it and her champagne glass down when she went to give that other lady her scarf. Hurrying past Silly as fast as she could on high heels, Clara sought out the man in red and the woman in blue. Perhaps they were still near the table she'd put her things down at.

Her pokemon, meanwhile, performed his own version of a face-palm with his tail before following after his trainer. She always got so flustered and disorganized at times like these. Hopefully she wouldn't get distracted on her way back to Dith before she managed to wish him and give him his present.

Fathom replied. By the narrowing of her eyes, he could have been fooled regarding her statement that she didn't mind, but as long as she said it was okay, he wasn't going to question her look. He had to find Viktor after this. What would his friend think of this stunning beauty that matched him in terms of spots? Silver and gold wasn't a bad combination, either. And if this was Dith's party, well, would this lady really mind meeting a pokemon of the guest of honor?

[Anastasia, Isaac]

a distracted Distance replied. With a polite nod of her head, she said,

Blushing across her pale face, Distance felt drawn to Isaac like a moth to a flame, pulled by some invisible thread by no accord of her own. She couldn't help feeling a twinge jealous that he seemed to know the little Eevee that bounded up to him even though she didn't even know the kit.

she said quickly once Dith's speech was over. the Umbreon asked, glancing to the Eevee called Diana as the little one wandered away. Oh, how she would have liked to hear Isaac say her name, at least just once. She could remember and treasure the sound of it forever.

[Anastasia]

Meanwhile, while Happa had been half listening to the conversation between the unfamiliar Sylveon, he didn't hesitate to take Distance's place once she had left Anastasia. he told her meekly, offering a shy smile. He wondered if perhaps he had come in too soon - that maybe the pretty Umbreon might have preferred to be left alone - but he trusted she would let him know some how if that were the case. He knew how to take hints.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:57 am
[Leaving Rosie et. al., moving to the bar]

Trying to take another sip of his drink revealed that it was empty and, waving it slightly by way of explanation to Rosie and the others, Dith wandered over to the bar. What to get though? Too many choices and half of the cocktails he didn't know what the even were. A light pressure against his calf announced the arrival of Viktor and, taking the cocktail menu, Dith stooped towards the psychic type. "Pick one!"

Viktor blinked. <...You know I can't read Dima. You don't care do you? Fine, that one,> he tapped the menu with a paw at random.

"A mudslide? Sounds good." Straightening up again Dith acquired his drink and took a sip of it, turning in time to see a Serperior smack itself in the face with its tail and set off after its trainer. Curious about her sudden scuttling he half listened to the conversation at the bar, half watched the young woman who he still wasn't sure if he knew or not.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:26 pm
[Repede, Lovey]

the Growlithe affirmed with a nod of her head, settling down on her haunches as her fluffy white tail thumped lightly onto the deck. The other fire-type's distraction towards the humans was noted, but not commented on. While she may have heard the Eevee's name before, she couldn't really recall it, even though the normal-type herself was familiar. She'd never seen the Grolwithe before though, of that she was certain; there was no way she would be able to forget such a unique-looking pokemon.

-----

[Fathom]

She merely nodded a little stiffly, though his words caused her to narrow her eyes slightly. she explained with some self-importance, her nose in the air and her dark blue eyes closed, trying to appear as regal as possible. Granted, the number who actually truly appreciated her was hardly anyone, but still.

-----

[Happa]

Anastasia frowned lightly at Distance's words, not because of them specifically but because of what they meant and what they reminded her of: Her time in captivity, when she was captured by Team Rocket. Thankfully the other Umbreon didn't ask and moved on, leaving Anastasia to the memories the conversation dredged up. Her ears flicked backwards until someone else approached, startling her out of her thoughts. She exclaimed, turning abruptly to regard the Leafeon with wide, blue eyes. It took a moment to completely pull herself free from the awful memories and to try and sift through newer, more pleasant ones, and while the Leafeon didn't look unique, she had no trouble placing his meek and timid behavior. That was his name, right? She offered a small smile, suddenly nervous that she misremembered his name.

-----

[Distance]

Isaac merely smiled as both Lovey and Diana left, and he sat up once more as an Umbreon approached him, the one who had been so blatantly staring at him before. Still pretending not to have noticed her look earlier, he offered her a smile and a polite dip of his head. he repeated so he could commit the name to memory.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:47 pm
[Dith & Bar group]

It didn't take long for Clara to find the gift basket where she'd left it and she set her empty champagne glass on the nearest tray before heading back the way she had come. She still wanted to talk to that well-dressed couple she had seen before, but that could wait until after she had given Dith his present. It had been long enough.

It might have made more sense to find the shiny Gallade who had been collecting them earlier, but since he hadn't even greeted the birthday boy, he figured he could, at the very least, present them to him first before offering to find the pokemon.

Speaking of pokemon, Silly startled her yet again as she found him directly in her path and blocking her way. He wore a withered expression as he gestured matter-of-factly toward the bar where Dith had relocated to. Oh, and...was he looking their way? Now Clara couldn't back down; it was best to give it to him right then and there.

That might not have been a problem except for the fact that he wasn't the only one at the bar. Nevermind...she just had to take a deep breath and hope they were busy enough with their own conversations and stories to notice her. Attempting to summon what remained of her courage after her conversation with Ray, Clara braced herself and went up to Dith with a wide smile.

The thing with these people was that they were terribly nice but just as intimidating in their own way. She didn't want to slip-up and say the wrong thing to have them think any less of her - not while she thought so much of them. "Happy Birthday, Dith," she said shyly, holding out the gift basket to him.

Inside was a bottle of wine, a wedge of cheese, a tin of fruit drops, and a shirt that said 'Recycled Kid' on it with a recycle icon. Pinned to the shirt was a button reading 'Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional'. Nestled amid the bottle of wine and wedge of cheese was a birthday card that read, 'Some things only get better with age, like wine, cheese, and you!'.

"I, uh...I hope they're okay," she said, tugging on her bangs a little sheepishly. "I'm not sure if the shirt is the right size, but I got the largest size I could find. Not, um, that you're large, er, at least not in a bad way..." Wow. Okay. Awkward. "...but you know, just in case. Oh, and I'm sorry if the jokes are kind of stupid. I was kind of just going off of what little I knew, like from my date, and uh...your suggestion of candy and gag gifts made me guess you were a child at heart. Which I really think is nice!"

She gestured to the cheese, wine, and fruit drops to draw attention away from her gradually reddening face. "Hence those and the candy. You know what? I'm so sorry, I know you're a busy birthday boy - man! - birthday...man...so I'm just going to, um...put this with the other gifts... Sorry to bother you!" she squeaked, bowing low as she clutched the basket tight.

[Dith, Tepsichore, Andre]

The girl's Serperior glanced from his grovelling trainer to Dith with a weary look. And here he'd thought his human had learned how to act with at least some dignity at parties. Then again, it had been some time since they'd attended one as grand as this. And he didn't recall his training wearing a dress or speaking with such a high, squeaky voice, either. Perhaps it was nerves.

Disgusted by his human's behavior, Silly attempted to sever any current association anyone made between them by slithering away toward the pokemon treat table. Mmm, didn't mind if he did... Oh. But there was someone already there. His red eyes narrowed as he scrutinized the pokemon and trainer pair. They were in his way. Tapping his tail idly on the deck, he hoped to make it clear for them that they were keeping him from what was rightfully his.

[Jasmine]

Fathom answered softly, regarding the spotted beauty with some curiosity. he asked carefully. He focused his whole attention on the other Vaporeon, guessing she would demand no less. Sadly, this prevented him from noticing any funny business going on with his daughter nearby.

Well, two. But he wasn't sure she would get along very well with the other.

[Isaac]

Distance swallowed nervously, irritated at herself for salivating so much in the first place. Just looking at him, though...was this what people called 'eye candy'? Ugh, and he was still being so painfully polite with her. The same way he'd treated that little Eevee kit. Was that the same way he saw her? A kit?

AHHH, he said it! He'd said her name! Inwardly she wanted to bounce up and down for joy, bounding from one end of the boat to the other, but she forced her paws to remain weighted down as she delicately lifted her chin and smiled. Ack, that might have been rude to ask, but she couldn't stop herself. If that Growlithe he'd come with was competition, she had to know.

[Anastasia]

The Leafeon's ears lowered and he offered an apologetic smile. he said softly. The notion that she remembered him perked him right up, however, like a freshly-watered fern.

he admitted, He looked down at his paws, his tail swaying gently behind him.

Looking up at her question, he said, His pale sienna eyes feel to the ribbon about the Umbreon's neck.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:07 pm
||Silly||

Tespichore, having heard the Serperior come up behind them, turned her head slightly to smile at the other pokemon. She cooed, waving her ribbons in greeting. She questioned, cocking her head this way and that. "If you make yourself dizzy and fall off of my shoulders I will not pick you back up, Tepsichore." Andre warned as he selected his desired sweets and piled them onto his plate. The Sylveon whined in obvious distaste but settled back into her original spot so she could peer down at the treats as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:15 pm
[Tepsichore, Andre]

<...> Was that ribbon-covered thing talking to him? No, it couldn't be. It was speaking too informally. He glared at the pastel-colored creature with malice and didn't reply as its owner chastised it. At her comment, however, he thumped his tail against the deck just a little harder. Evidently the human hadn't heard him or was pretending not to notice.

Well, he would not abide being ignored. Not while he was actually taking time away from his precious Luxury Ball to mingle with these...whatever they were. They looked fancy and dressed like aristocrats, but the lack of manners suggested otherwise. Not that he needed to concern himself with manners, being the regal third-evolution pokemon that he was.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:54 am
||Silly||

Andre paused momentarily at the thumping sound, his head tilting ever so slightly. "Hm." He hummed lightly as he dismissed what was sure to be another pokemon behind him. Tepsichore singsonged to the other pokemon before her attention was drawn back to what Andre was doing. She lightly batted at her human's hand as he plucked an orange coloured pokemon treat from a tray. With a put upon sigh, he dropped it and let her choose which one she wanted. "If you desire certain treats then perhaps you should keep your attention where it matters." The purple haired man muttered, raising another plate for his fairy type to put her own selections on.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff