Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1--KetchupMan & LoverlyJessica Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:52 pm

He smiled at her gesture. It was nice of her to understand his need (or manly desire) for a carnivorous diet.

"Thank you, Imiar."

Ukitake grabbed a piece of toast and stared into her eyes before taking a bite. He swallowed, his stomach growling for protein.

"Breakfast food really shouldn't be for dinner," he said jokingly.

He moved past her as he formed a seal with his right hand, materializing a scroll. Ukitake tossed it in the air as it formed a large map made of chakra in the air of what seemed to be a village with numerous buildings, shops, and alleys from a top view.

"I want to show you something, Imiar. It's where I lived." He pointed to his favorite noodle shops, where his clan lived and the various spots he'd go to to pull pranks on his friends as a child.

"Someday, I'd like to take you there... if we can find it in this world. You'd love it there..."

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:38 am
User Image

Imiar laughed at his and his stomach's reactions to their dinner, finishing her piece of toast.

As she watched him form the map of his former home, she again found herself fascinated with his strange power. When he began to tell her of it, she smiled sadly. She knew he must miss it. Walking nearer to the map and examining it, she listened intently to him as he pointed out and described places to her.

"I would be honored to see your home someday," The she-elf spoke softly, staring intently at the map, a small smile on her face.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Ukitake formed a seal as the map disappeared into thin air. It was time to head to sleep, and perhaps do some quality dreaming of home.

He walked towards Imiar, suddenly giving her a tight hug over her arms.

"Thanks for saving me, Imiar", he whispered softly. "I may not remember everything but I do know that I want to visit home again."

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image

Imiar blinked as the map disappeared, and turned to look at him. As he approached her, she wondered what could be running through his mind.

His hug surprised her, and she returned it as best as she could, blushing at the feeling of his body pressed to hers--it was different without her armor serving as an obstacle between them.

She smiled at his thanks, "Do not think on it. I would do it again in a heartbeat." She paused, considering his wish to see his home: "We will find your home. You have my word." The she-elf spoke seriously, feeling the weight of her vow fall on her shoulders. Elves took these kinds of promises very seriously; she could never leave this world without fulfilling her word to him.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:09 pm

He left their embrace, walking out of the kitchen to their sleeping quarters. He made himself comfortable, gave one last glance at Imiar before dozing off to sleep, his breathing becoming deep, heavy and automatic. The next day would bring new adventures, and probably a manhunt for Zaraki. Ukitake would figure out how to take him on in the morning.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:23 am
User Image

Imiar watched as he drifted off, his breathing becoming relaxed and even. Checking her wards one last time, she pushed outward with her senses, satisfied that they were safe for the night.

She laid down in her set of sheets, holding onto her necklace with one hand as she slowly drifted off. She'd hoped to get some rest, but her sleep was plagued by nightmares--the likes of which she hadn't had in years.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:05 pm

He awoke the next day, suddenly feeling extremely rested. He turned to his side, watching Imiar as she laid asleep. The ninja thought it'd be a good idea to make breakfast again. It was like him to be a good house guest. He always thought he'd make a good stay at home husband, dabbling in culinary disciplines during his training days as a ninja.

Ukitake rose from his sleeping area, folding the blankets and pillows, gingerly putting them away. Forming a seal, the clone disappeared from outside. Good, he thought to himself. There were no noticeable threats. It was one of the better mornings.

He warmed his hands using chakra, spreading bread on two plates to toast using ninja arts. He glanced from the kitchen to Imiar as he smiled to himself. It was kind of a weird thing, but he enjoyed taking care of her and being a gentleman.

((Busy weekend! @_@ Midterm season for semester folks))

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:29 am
User Image

Imiar jerked awake the next morning. She was immediately aware that Ukitake was awake. He was in the 'kitchen', making more toast it seemed. She had to resist the urge to groan, really wanting to go back to sleep. Any sleep she'd gotten the last night was plagued by nightmares.

She sighed heavily, and grudgingly pulled herself out of her bedding, quickly rolling them up semi-neatly and putting them away in the wardrobe. She then switched out her sleeping gown for her chainmail in another quick motion, though it was slightly less graceful than it'd been the night before. Stifling a yawn, she began to put on her armor and expanded her senses, glad that there'd been no disturbances in her wards last night--other than Ukitake's clone. She quickly disassembled her wards, feeling a little better once their energy returned to her. Once her armor was in place, she rolled her shoulders and some of her other joints. They popped as she reacquainted herself with her armor's presence.

"Good morning," She mumbled to Ukitake as she neared him, rubbing her eyes and finally giving in to the urge to yawn.

((I understand completely! All of my exams were last week. Luckily, I don't really have anything huge coming this week. Good luck on your midterms!))
KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:01 pm

((Can finally take a breath! It's been a crazy, crazy week))

He gave her a soft smile as he replied, " 'Morning Princess."

Ukitake made his way to the table as he fanned out more bread with elvish jam and honey.

"Sleep well? You look more tired now than when you went to bed."

He took a seat at the table while putting on his mask and forehead protector.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:40 pm
User Image

Imiar snorted as she grabbed a piece of toast. "Princess? Please, I am the farthest thing from a Princess and you know it." She wasn't exactly hungry, so her toast went down slowly as she stared at the table in front of her.

Once her toast was gone, she spoke again, "I just need a minute and then I should be wide awake," She looked at him, smiling, "How about you? Did you sleep okay?"

((Yay! I'm glad you made it through, and now it's over! This week was pretty sucky, haha.))
KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:17 am

He nodded as he took another bite. "Yeah, but I just had a wild dream about being home after last night. I feel as though confronting Zaraki will help me find a way back to the Hidden Gaia."

He reached over to the side and grabbed his vest, zipping it in place.

"The real Kyvanus may still be alive, Imiar."

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:15 am
User Image

Imiar exhaled sharply at his words; she'd known it was coming, but that didn't make her any less wary of the idea. The real Kyvanus... Her thoughts then turned to the sun elf. She'd known him for a long time. Was he ever actually himself? Or had Zaraki been playing her the whole time? I'll just have to find out, she concluded, her resolve hardening.

"I agree. We must confront Zaraki. He has answers to a lot of our questions, it would seem," She paused, knowing that it wouldn't be as easy as just asking him, "We have to outsmart him. He won't just answer our questions, and I highly doubt that torture is the way to go." She looked to him for confirmation, knowing that preparedness was key.

"You can't let him bait you like he did yesterday. We have to come up with a plan, and stick to it. As I've said before, you let me handle his time travel. The first thing I'll do is hit him with some magic. Hopefully, the pain will trap him in this time." She remembered something suddenly, "I think I got him with a spear of my magic in his sword-wielding arm--through his shoulder. That should play to our advantage as well." She was concentrating on the facts she was able to glean about Zaraki, searching her mind for anything that could prove useful.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:21 pm

He nodded as he cleaned up after himself, grabbing his katana and placing it over his shoulder.

"He had that coming, Imiar." Ukitake thought about what she said before adding, "Alright then, I think you may be the better tactician out of the two of us."

Ukitake stretched his arms before heading out into the bright sun of the desert. There was a way to find Zaraki, but it would become unpleasant rather immediately if he used that method. Forming a seal, he bit his thumb and summoned an overly sized scroll. Unraveling it, he laid it on the ground and shuffled through a few seals, his hands glowing with what seemed to be blue flames.

"I used to work for the elite spies in the Hidden Gaia, so I kept tabs on suspicious characters. I'm able to locate them, but at a cost."

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:51 am
((I'm posting this from my phone right before I leave, otherwise I'd actually write a reply. I'm gonna be gone for a few days, until Saturday at the earliest. Sorry! sweatdrop ))

EDIT(3/17)_______________________

((I'm back now! Sorry about that!))

User Image

Imiar blushed slightly at his words. She was unsure if he'd intended them as a compliment, but chose to take them that way. She nodded and followed him out of the hut, squinting into the harsh sunlight. She paused just long enough to place a concealment around their hut.

When she turned back to Ukitake, he hands were engulfed in blue flames. The she-elf watched intently, barely catching his words about a cost. "And what cost is that?" She asked warily, not caring for any method that would cause him harm--no matter how useful it may be.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:37 am

((It's alright. Been really busy with midterms and all that. College is hard!

Also, Gaia says it's almost your birthday!))

He smiled as he said aloud, "Oh you know, cut my chakra reserves in half. No big deal."

He smashed his palms into the center of the unraveled scroll, as several inscriptions written in Gaia materialized on the scroll in black ink.

Ukitake's hands stopped glowing as he read the words. He stood up and turned towards Imiar.

"Found him."

LoverlyJessica

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas