Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Johnlocked Into The Darkness (Filled by Knux33) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:12 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Khan left Misha to take care of Sinclair, ignoring his quickly-healing hurts inflicted by the newly-awakened male and just walked over to Hound and Fletcher. Soon, Hound was heading back to help Aaron get himself to the med bay if he needed it, and Fletcher was sent off to resume his current mission of keeping an eye on Luis while Khan himself walked back to the cargo bay ... and quickly joined in the efforts to repair the failing pods.

Sinclair let Misha lead him into a room that looked like it had been built for two, but was makeshift with holding around ... three. Yes, three, he decided, glancing at the small bits of evidence lying around. Probably Misha, Aaron, and one other lived here. He let himself be sat down, but reluctantly took the offered new clothes even if a change in wardrobe from his own outdated gear would make him stand out unnecessarily. The man did not change his attire yet though; instead sitting and listening to Misha while rubbing the spot on his neck where she'd jabbed him. The sedative effects were already wearing off, leaving a more genuine feeling of just being worn-down after defrosting, having such an adrenaline rush, and now having to absorb all this new information ... not all of which was good or comforting.

"Luis? And Vanguard too? Well aren't they just bombs waiting to explode ..." he sighed, before stiffening, surprise coming across his features before they darkened. Sinclair did not trust anything as illusionary as 'good luck'; this was a move. Some sort of play by some person pulling strings and playing a game ... switching out one chesspeice beneath Khan's fingertips for Hamish instead. Hamish who was now older ... with an unknown background between now and when they'd all seen him last. Hamish had been a child but now he was a young man ... and how had he gotten shuffled in among their number? Why? Where was the missing member Hamish had taken the place of? But most importantly of all--and likely something only Sinclair would think--was Hamish on their side? Blood, parental bonds, friendships ... how strong were those things, really, after years of being left alone to likely torture and abuse?

As thorough as Khan was, Sinclair was sure even he had too much of a soft sport for his son to have the proper suspicions to question the boy on that front. So ... it would be up to him to get Hamish's unknown background properly looked over. Just in case. And Luis being tortured? That was another red flag; who among the crew would know exactly how to handle someone like Luis without getting their throat torn out? No, no, no; this was too much. Someone on board the ship was pulling strings. Along with this unexpected 'malfunction' that let him out ... something was not right.

But all that had to wait. Because the one person that mattered anything to him had clearly gone through her own kind of hell without him, and it hurt worse than any thrashing that Misha was so wilted, sitting there next to him. Sinclair put the clothing he'd been given to the side and simply embraced the woman beside him, just holding her with a gentle tightness.

"I am sorry; sorry I wasn't here. If our roles had been reverse ... I would've likely lied as well. You needed a quick way to slow me down for the good of everyone." Okay, maybe the 'I would've lied too' was a bit of a fib. Sinclair hardly cared for anyone but Misha, even if he did have a few in the eugen 'family' who preferred to follow his lead instead of Khan. To Sinclair the list of important concerns were himself and Misha; in varying order depending on the circumstances.

"If damned John and his dog can try for a third ... you and I can certainly get our one, sooner or later," he reassured the woman who held the small sliver of an organ that he called a 'heart' in her hands, frowning a little. "Once we figure out the cause of these problems. And I will, very quickly," he said and moved away only to begin taking his clothes off to change into the new ones. Sleep could wait; this entire ship (as far as Sinclair was concerned) was compromised.

Van poked his head cautiously into one of the engineering rooms ... only to perk up when he found it empty of people but full of chemicals. He hurried inside and investigated, quickly finding the majority of the chemicals not found in Kyle's lab ... among other things. Like a small poorly-hidden distillery-type equipment in the back. With a bit more investigation, the black haired male also found hints of a decent amount of traffic through this room. Ah-ha! The extra alcohol was made here by both crew members and probably Kyle!

The finder wriggled in excitement, then froze. But how had Kyle gotten time to go here, to his lab, and hide alcohol without him finding it in his room? Hm.

Van rooted around the room while he pondered that, picking up a stray tool the young redhead would probably like to make better, before turning to leave and head back in search of his friend. Of course Kyle was not in their room, so Van wandered around a bit on the trail before nearing the hall t the cargo bay ... only to find human traffic in the halls around there was far too busy for his comfort. Van shied away to another, quieter hallway and fretted to himself, a push and a pull conflicting inside him as he wrung his hands anxiously. Van really did not like not being able to go to Kyle when he wanted to, but he was also repelled by the frightening number of people; what if one of them touched him?!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:15 pm
knux33

Misha sighed as Sinclair held her close, knowing that the others mind was both on her and on something else, she knew that he was worried about how sound the ship was because she knew he husband. She watched the other when he pulled away, feeling a small amount of hope build in her chest at the thought of being able to have a child, before she gently grabbed his hand. "Sinclair. I know what you are thinking but for the moment we cannot do anything. Everyone is waiting for two more pods to arrive, because apparently they are quite important, but once those are here we will start searching for the person compromising the ship." Misha shifted a little.

"Right now it is being left to Jim and his Vulcan first officers Spock. They are trying to arouse little suspiciosion and make it seem like they have a much different plan than they do. We cannot interfere yet because if we do then we run the risk of throwing off everything they have already done." Misha gently stroked his arm then stood and walked around the room to see if she could find the report that she had asked Jim for since Luis had been the one injured.

"You could always talk to Luis, I don't know where he is but he's willing to speak, I am sure you remember how he is with these sort of situations though so he may not react the best to being asked about the torment that he ended up facing." Misha found the bag with the pad and opened it up to pull out the little tablet before quickly turning it on and flipping through things quickly. She handed the pad to Sinclair then started picking a few things up. "You and I will move to another room so we don't have to share with Sam and Aaron… Speaking of which-" Misha looked to Sinclair with an almost deadly look "You'll be apologizing to him. And if there is any serious damage left over that cannot be healed I will be taking it out on your face in return. You can make your excuses about the situation but I know you to well to know you didn't enjoy it and that you didn't do it on purpose." Misha shoved a few things violently into a bag she had on the table.

Kyle had slipped into the room with the pods but in all honesty now it was just a waiting game to see who would wake up. There were so many dangerous people sleeping and right now Captain Kirk just didn't have the ability to handle them all waking. Plus most of these wake up would be violent and that meant now there was going to need to be a eugene watch team on these pods at all times. Lana of course was able to dose up a few of those who were still asleep to make it easier for the pods but it wouldn’t be that easy with everything that was going on and how few eugens there were would keep any of them from getting steady sleep for the next while. Kyle was staring down at the pods when he remembered that he had been doing something with Van and he decided it would be safe for him to leave.

The red head jogged out of the cargo bay and past the crowds of people in hopes of finding his Van so that the other could tell him what he had found.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Sinclair's face contorted in a dissatisfied scowl at being told to leave things alone for now, but he did not pull away from Misha's lightly gripping hand on his own. His curiosity was peaked when told two more pods were on their way, and frustration tugged at when Misha could only give a vague 'they are quite important' but no information as to why they were. And what, pray tell, was a Vulcan? It seemed he had more to catch up on than just recent events … far more. But Misha's light stroke soothed his ruffled temper a little far more than all the reassurances in the world could. The man sat down and took the offered pad, quickly reading through the report and fiddling a little with the device once he was done to begin understanding how to operate it. Soon, he'd opened up several files on History he'd missed, and known alien species. He read at a super human pace and sucked in information like a black hole, so he'd gotten quite a bit into the facts as Misha began packing up her things … and gave him a look that had the hair on the back of his neck standing up unpleasantly when he looked over at his wife.

“... Fine.” The urge to argue rose up, that Aaron had shot him first (ineffectively) and therefore deserved getting his face smashed in (very effectively). But Sinclair knew Misha cared a lot for her (useless) brother, and had gotten his fair share of poundings and punishments for hurting the sibling. But even after all those corrections it seemed this dog just didn't know when not to bite. “But I think I'll read up a bit before seeking out Luis; and I imagine you all have already found convenient ways to 'borrow' feed on the ships security cameras?” he went on as if her threat were nothing unusual, which it really wasn't, and followed Misha out of the room and to a new one, holding his old clothes while wearing the new … though he'd kept his old boots.

Sinclair sat down and resumed looking through information with the little pad, finger tapping and scrolling extremely quickly as he read through decades and centuries of history at his usual remarkable speed. Just to get the gist of things; more detailed research could wait until things were more certainly safe. Soon, too, Sinclair got a quick lesson in how best to get through to security feed and soon found Luis somewhere in a plant-filled area with a familiar 'icy' young man. Sinclair sighed, not fond of a 'failure' of a male like Lison. Then again he was critical of all the 'failures' and 'useless' eugens, but Sinclair was just kinda a jerk like that.

Getting to his feet, Sinclair looked up a map of the ship on his pad before turning to hand the item back to Misha, having gotten all the information he needed for now.

Van was on the verge of breaking or dislocating a finger from the pressure and strength of his worried hand-wringing when he finally saw a familiar splash of red hair among the crowd, heading towards the more quiet hallway where he'd been waiting. The black haired male hurried over to Kyle, bouncing on his feet as he grinned with relief. "Found the stuff. Maintenance room I-67. You made there a little, finished making your way in your lab, then brought it back to our room?" Van guessed, saying far more than he usually did and about to ask how the other had managed to hide the alcohol so completely from him when the finder noticed signs of recent strain in Kyle. He paused, staring at the redhead before leaning forward and gingerly licking the other's forehead, tasting fresh hints of sweat and tension. "What's wrong?"

Fletcher walked through the garden, passing the few other's present to find a very quiet little nook where he found his charge and Lison. Fletcher didn't say anything; he just found a place to sit, and remained keeping a silent eye on Luis.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:03 pm
knux33

Misha just let her husband do as he pleased, looking up his information, because to be honest it meant that the other male was calm and quite. She didn't have to worry about him like this, he wasn't going to run off an do anything that she was advising again. Misha hummed a little as she packed then she was out the door with Sinclair following her. If there was one thing the woman enjoyed it was the fact that Sinclair did care so much about her after all their troubles and that while they had their fights they had never actually hurt each other. Misha could heal, Sinclair could heal, but Misha had never truly HURT him beside a few beatings after he had seriously injured her brother.

Misha hummed as she unpacked, a few things still laying in the bottom of the bag when she was done, before she heard the other ask about cameras. She gave a short answer then went back to doing what she was doing. She tidied up the room, straightened things out, and helped Sinclair if she ever saw him still or with searching for something really easily since she already had some knowladge. Some time later Sinclair was standing and handing her back the pad but instead of letting the other go Misha stopped him then leaned up and gave him a gentle kiss. "I forgot to say good morning." Misha smiled sweetly then went back to what she was doing.

It was something they had started a long time ago. No matter how angry they got, what side of the battle they were on, when they woke up in the morning they would always kiss and make up. Fights could last for days, battles for months, and they could both cry their eyes out but in the mornings they would wake up and say they loved each other. They would kiss and for a short while forget about the anger then later they would let it return if they still had the energy for it but a lot of times the simple action made it so they could both discuss things instead of yelling them at each other.

Kyle headed for the wuiter part of the hall just waiting for Van to show up and then there he was, just like he thought, appearing out of no where and smilingly widely. Kyle smiled back then Van noticed his strain and how he had been sweating and Kyle sighed because he really didn't want to tell Van about this. He loved his little finder, he really did, but the thought of the other running off to go find whoever was tampering with this all made him feel a litle sick. He had heard about Luis and the way they found him, about the things that were done to him, even for them that was painful and it made Kyle worry about Van getting anywhere near this. So he decided to lie just a little.

"Some of the pods were acting up again and Sinclair got out but it's all sorted now… So you found out how I did it did you? I just managed to get the alchohol in while you were napping. You sleep rather heavy sometimes and I thought you would enjoy the search." Kyle smiled and leaned in to nuzzle under Vans chin then gave his neck a small lick before bouncing on his toes a bit. "Can… can we go back to the room? I don't want to play a game but… I… Would like to lay down." Kyle looked around them, his arms crossed over his chest, it was rather well known he wasn't so good with Sinclair when the man was angry about something.

The man reminded him to much of someone who had taken great pleasure in hurting him, someone Khan hated with everything he had, then again that was probably why John and Khan were a bit more fond of him and Van than most. Kyle not only helped them enough to earn their respect but both he and Van had survived encounters with Moriarty… though Kyles encounters had been of a more brutally intimate variety. And it hadn't been just Moriarty… he was the only one allowed the pleasure of being tormented by both him and sebastian. Kyle could feel his hands shaking with the thoughts, his nerves frayed, before he started for their room without confirmation.

Luis and Lison were sitting in the garden with wide smiles on there faces, Lison leaning against Luis as they played with a moving flower, it even rattled. Lison was warm at the moment, normal temperature, he still looked ghastly thin and like he was wasting away but he was a bit better and Luis was happy about that as they laughed together. Luis hardly noticed Fletcher at first but Lison did and thankfully he didn't freeze up, just waved at the man, and watched the flower.

Chekov had fallen asleep a while ago and Hamish was sure that he was completely out. The blue eyed male slid off the couch and over to the terminal on the wall, typing in the comm for Lana, and a moment later the womans face was on screen. "Oh Hamish there you are! Did you talk to Chekov?" Hamish smiled, nodded, but then looked away. "I didn't uh… I didn't tell him about anything. But we sorted some things out. He really is perfect." Lana smiled softly and opened up Hamishe's folder. "Well look you'll be fine for a good while now so don't worry about it. Remember I am sure that Chekov will understand Hamish so don't be afraid." Hamish nodded with a soft smile.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:13 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Vanguard gave a little shudder at hearing Sinclair had gotten loose, and did not look forward to having to share any sort of breathing space with the man. But it was nice to know things had been settled already with the pods, and calming to have the redhead close and nuzzling him. Though the little lick took Van by surprise, making him startle before tilting his head as Kyle bounced lightly in place. Van pouted at Kyle, thinking sneaking stuff into the room while he was sleeping a bit unfair ... though there was a brightness to his eyes at the thought of getting to find surprises Kyle brought into the room on the down-low really would be very fun. He'd have to make sure to take some time to peak around all the usual nooks and crannies from time-to-time; an extra precaution that would likely help in giving Van something to do besides accidentally getting into mischief elsewhere. The finder never sought out conflict, but with his quirks trouble had a habit of finding him when he was looking for other things sometimes.

The taller male felt a bit of anxiety grow inside him at Kyle's seemingly-sudden need for some quiet, along with the other's altered body language. Crossed arms, eyes roaming around as if to search out some monster hiding behind a corner. Van opened his mouth--and then moved to quickly follow the younger male back to the quiet solitude of his room. Van's eyes followed Kyle as the other laid down on the single bed in the room, the finder taking a usual seat on the couch but kept his gaze on where Kyle was. He inhaled quietly but purposefully through his nose, but there was no hint of the salty smell of blood in the air--the smell Kyle's tears had since the red head had been cruelly been given the 'ability' to cry crimson tears instead of the usual liquid.

Van exhaled sadly, nearly whining but not quite. Kyle was upset; how could he fix this? Throwing Sinclair out a air-pressure lock and into space was a nice thought, but in the end not much of a possibility. The black haired male slowly stood, walking over to where the redhead lay and shifted his weight from foot to foot, looking down with a mix of apprehension and desire to help, somehow.

Gingerly he pulled the tool out of his pocket that he'd found earlier, with the intent to give it to Kyle so the genius could have fun improving the space-age screwdriver. But since the other didn't seem much in the mood for activity, Van carefully placed the object on the bedside table before he curled up at the foot of the bed and just let his weight shifting the mattress let Kyle know that someone was here for him.

Sinclair accepted the kiss and was tempted to grab his wife to return it with something a little less chaste, but just gave Misha a small smile back. "Good morning yourself. Remind me never to try out a flash-frozen bed again; it really was not nearly pleasant enough and I woke quite on the wrong side of it." He left Misha to her own devices and left the room, glancing up and down the hallway before making his way towards the ship's agricultural bay without a single wrong turn.

It was actually quite pretty; for a garden aboard a rather sterile ship. Sinclair didn't rush, but every step was very purposefully made and his stride long, so in the end he soon came upon the small group of three.

Fletcher had fully taken apart the gun he'd been given (and not given back), and was now calmly cleaning and inspecting the dismantled phaser, tweaking it to his liking. Most of his adjustments were to the aim capabilities to narrow the phaser beam and making for a finer shot without detracting from the intensity of different power stun options. The assassin glanced up sharply when Sinclair walked into sight, but after a moment's pause went back to his work, unbothered and deeming Sinclair currently non-hostile. But he kept a sharp eye on Luis, not wanting his charge to go on any rampages while he was ordered to keep the peace where Luis was involved.

Sinclair cleared his throat, crossing his arms behind his back casually and looking between the flawed ice-maker and 'rabid' wolf of sorts. "Luis, would you mind if I spoke to you for a moment? I have some questions to ask you." The man's eyes drifted towards the few other enterprise crew members in the distance weeding or enjoying the artificially nice 'day' in the garden. He'd already pushed it mashing Aaron's face in and he was calm enough now not to particularly desire the sick pleasure of watching Luis crush a few innocent 'bugs'. "Privately, if possible."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am
knux33

Kyle didn't want to say anything to Van and have the other worry to much, he knew the man stressed when he had his break downs, but then again they were more common than he liked to admit. He didn't often cry seeing as it made a mess but he became very introverted and it took a lot to get him to come back from his withdrawal. Kyle laid down on the bed once they were back in the room, curling his legs up and looking positively tiny on the bigger than average bed. He didn't pay much mind to the fact that he was being watched because all he was trying to do was stop the resulting tears that the memories brought on. Of course it was a bit easier when Van was so understanding and then there was the constant presence of worry.

It wasn't the kind of Worry that made you think danger was near, not the kind of worry that had your stomach rolling, but instead a constant feeling that the other was worried about him. Without words, just a feeling, that Van was worried and he didn't want Kyle to get upset or to be hurt anymore than he already was. It was a pleasant presence and when Van started moving around Kyle paid close attention to where the others movements took him for the time being. Van hovered near the bed, fiddling around in the fabric of his clothes, before pulling out something that made a metal clink on the table beside him. Kyle sucked in a small breath, wondering what the other had brought, and then the bed was dipping and Van was laying on it at the foot and Kyle just sort of laid where he was for a few moments.

Internally he debated, thought about what he needed and if Van would be willing to give it to him, then he shifted and sat up. He was careful and slow in approaching Van, somehow managing to stay entirely to small while he crawled his way across what was left of the bed and to the other. He sat there for a moment before the other, staring down at him and still making himself impossibly small, before he slowly crept closer and moved himself into the available space that he could find. It was something he always loved and found so strange about Van, no matter how the other curled up Kyle could always see a spot where he would be able to fit perfectly without any coaxing, like he was made to fit right in that spot.

Kyle was careful, so very careful, with everything he did so he wouldn’t overwhelm Van and even now he was so very slow to slid in and close before nuzzling under the others chin. Van was always licking him, always, to see what he had been doing or how he was feeling and Kyle always found it so cute but he also knew it served a purpose. Right now Kyle decided to do the same, forgoing Vans neck, and very lightly licked his jaw. He knew Van wouldn’t be comfortable with him like this, not overly so, and to lick his neck would be like he was asking to take control of the entire situation when right now all Kyle really wanted was some affection he rarely craved.

((Unfortunately I have evil plans for Kyle that will leave Van raging.))

Luis had been distracted by the other blond but keenly aware of everyone who was approaching them. He scared of a few on lookers with cold looks and was always keenly aware of the fact that Fletcher was there. Of course then he heard footsteps of another kind and he tensed before looking up at Sinclair and glaring. When the other man spoke Luis just stared at him for a few moments, his eyes hard, before he stood carefully and motioned to Fletcher. "I'll be back. Make sure that Lison doesn’t get in any trouble…" Luis hid the implications well enough from the listening Lison but he knew Fletcher would understand the hidden "you know how angry that would make me… and Lana" before he was moving away with Sinclair and motioning him to an area that was out of ear shot.

"I have a feeling I know what you are going to ask me and I am not going to like it. There are few things I don't like and seeing as you just woke up, your wife's on board, and how you feel about safety I can hazard a guess as to what you want to ask me." Luis crossed his arms over his chest, staring up at the different plants around them. "Look I don't remember much of what happened which is why I can't be of much help. I didn't see any face because they were good about keeping themselves hidden. Not out of sight just had their faces hidden and they knew how to hurt me. I don't mean Eugens either Sinclair I mean they had information on me. Not the physical stuff I am talking about things I regret, things I enjoyed, this I regret enjoying and things that bring back some of my most painful memories." Luis finally looked to Sinclair.

"I don't know who it was but they had intimate knowledge of me and the others and they knew how to hurt me and how long it would take to heal. They dug the metal in deep and they knew shifts around here. Everyone may be acting like this is a calm matter but it's actually quite jarring." Luis shrugged a bit "Well I mean it is for me anyway." He rubbed at his neck with a sigh, very used to having anything involving him shoved off to the side beside his violent tendencies. "Look just be careful with all of this. Whoever this is knows how to kill eugens slowly, painfully, and god forbid they change their mind and keep you alive.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:59 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Van was silent as he remained curled up in his spot at the foot of the bed, just remaining where he was as Kyle seemed to remain immobile. Until the redhead moved, then Van simply blinked curiously as Kyle sat up and began moving towards him. Most normal people would probably think the sight of Kyle oddly inching his way over at such a slow speed odd, but to Van it was 'normal'. It was the kind of thing that was alright and no need to cause alarm, the speed he could take without feeling unease or panic gnawing at the back of his head like hungry rats. He remained in his curled up position as Kyle seemed to pause before him, and Van simply stared back with his blue eyes open. Taking in Kyle's every move but not feeling threatened or trapped as the smaller male slipped close and seemed to fit so effortlessly against him, despite the fact he didn't move to accommodate the other.

It was a almost nice feeling to have Kyle fit close and snugly against him like a missing puzzle piece making the picture whole again. Almost. Even with Kyle it took Van a few moments to relax with the closeness, to get used to his personal space invaded. His years as a experiment gone wrong was enough to make most a little sensitive to allowing others into such personal space, but Van's weird re-worked genetics made him hyperaware of every extra smell, touch, and even the lightest brush of possible contact between himself and someone else. Van tensed a little at the unexpected feeling of the other's moist gustatory organ sliding along the hard curve of his jaw, but settled and just looked at Kyle searchingly. What did the other want? This didn't feel like a game, like the earlier licking had been. Kyle wasn't cheerful for this to be a game, anyway.

Hesitantly, the thin male shifted so he had one arm around Kyle to shakily hold the other close, wondering if that was the sort of thing Kyle wanted. The finder could find just about anything ... but when it came to finding what people really meant or wanted without words he could be rather lost.

((Me: =D !! Van: D''': !!! ))

Fletcher glanced up from his tinkering with the gun, only to stare coldly at Luis after the other's order, clearly calculating whether the new order was worth temporarily ignoring the old one for. He'd been told to watch Luis. Now Luis was telling him to watch Lison. Fletcher didn't care a bit for the message 'between the lines', he frankly didn't care whether Luis or Lana were mad at him. Fletcher barely cared for anything but smokes and guns. But Luis was currently the source of his cigarettes ...

Fine then. His iron-cold eyes turn back to his gun and the assassin resumed his work without a word, but remained with Lison while Luis went off a little ways away with Sinclair. Though he didn't directly look Lison's way, Fletcher kept his attention on the 'uncontrolled' male as certainly as a perched hawk 'casually' watching a mouse.

Sinclair listened carefully as Luis began speaking, frown only growing with each very unhappy fact Luis only confirmed. This was bad. This was worse than bad, this was ******** unsafe. Regular crew be damned, Sinclair had the itch to just order the Captain to confine his entire crew to the other side of the ship while the remainder of the Eugen group was woken up and given some kind of proper transport elsewhere. The alien foliage was hardly comforting when it was clear there was a predator on-board that knew them and knew them well. And very very few people living had access to such information ... but it wouldn't be unheard of for the sick bastards to share either. Sinclair didn't know what was worse; having no idea of who it was or wondering what type of person would be in the good graces of such devils. Well, if those devils were still alive at this point, though no matte what kind of internal investigation going on earth, Sinclair had a feeling cockroaches like that would never die.

"I will. Be careful," Sinclair said quietly, giving Luis a long look, meaning he would be careful, and also telling the other to try not to be too reckless. Not that--with Luis--such advise would be needed ... or necessarily heeded. It was hard to tell which way the wind would blow with the violent one. "Is there anything besides this face you can tell me; body build? Nervous ticks? Physical tells? Any little thing could help." Sinclair this might be pushing too hard, just to ask Luis to think that hard about the horrific time he'd been through. But this was the safety of his wife he was dwelling on, and even a small detail could be a give away sometime down the road.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:01 pm
knux33

Luis looked up at Sinclair then down at the ground and rubbed at the back of his neck "Well… I mean this may just be my messed up mind but the build it… it reminded me of…. Sebastian moran." Luis shrugged a bit at that, knowing that the man had always had a very common build and a very common voice. He was built to look common without being common because that was how he blended in bu the nerve racking part was that if there was any possibility of Moran even being alive then there was no doubt his partner in crime was alive and that things were going to go from bad to worse and Luis wouldn’t wish that kind of fate on anyone on this ship.

Luis looked to Sinclair "Don't… say anything Sinclair. Not a word. You know what will happen if Kyle hears but if that does end up… if that's the case, if that's what this is on some crazy ******** up whim, then we need to stop this because not even Fletcher in all his unfeeling glory… not even you would wish the likes of… of Moriarty on these people. Khan wouldn’t even descend him on the men who tortured him." Luis knew that to anyone else it would sound like they were talking about the boogy man, some mythical creature that was unstoppable, but then again that was the impression all the eugens had gotten over the years of being tormented and tortured by him.

He was evil and the person who was supposed to "control" him was just as vile. The people who had created them all had even tried to destroy them once they had seen the monsters they had made but instead they had been destroyed in return and Moriarty had continued their work. It's what had lead to Hamish and Lison, their hands being guided by hands they helped create, and if it were not for Khan then the eugens would never had been free in the first place but it would seem that not even Khan could be fully rid of the ma Eugen who had brought them all to the horror they now were. Or at least that's what Luis was sort of picturing since he could have sworn he had seen that b*****d Moran.

Kyle wasn't one to often say exactly what was wrong or what he wanted but as he curled up with Van he slowly started to relax more and more into the others touch before finally he figured he could say something. "Sorry. I am just anxious. Something doesn’t feel right and I don't know what it is…. Can you just… hold me like this for a while?" Kyle had never really asked for this before, not once, he was usually the one trying so hard to hold the other and make things comfortable but at the moment something in his mind was telling him that he really needed to careful and that he needed to get what he could while he could because something was going to make it hard to do that soon.

Jim sighed as he laid down on his bed, his shift finally over after what seemed like another marathon, though he knew it wouldn’t be long enough for him to sleep before the other two pods came and they would jump in warp speed and take off. He stared at the ceiling, thinking about the events of the last few weeks and all that he had slowly begun to learn about the true and dark past of not only the federation but of people he had thought to be great men. There was something an old friend had said to him once, someone who was dead and gone, she had been studying species and explained to him what she thought the human race was. Now that he was alone and after all these events it was coming back to him and honestly he wished she would have been there to explain it in detail once more.

'You know Jim… I have been studying for a long time' she pushed her short hair out of her face like she often did, Jim finding the action almost soothing as they sat under a strangely out of place maple tree in the academy relaxing after his first failed attempt at the kobyashi maru. Bones had listened to him ramble and so had Sigyen for the hundredth time. The girl wasn't his to horribly close friend but they were close and she smile a lot when she wasn't serious or sad. Her blond hair was a mess, bright red tips sticking up everywhere, but Jim felt relaxed just sitting under the tree with her after he had finally calmed himself. Though this was a different form of conversation, a strange place to go, and Jim didn't quite understand why she was talking about how long she had been studying. Really though it hadn't been that long had it? A few years? Though she never said exactly how long she had been studying for.

'That's what you say. Why?' Sigyen stared up at the leaves, she never laid in the grass with him just sat there rigid as a board, but this time she seemed almost resigned and even though at the time Jim didn't notice looking back at the memory it seemed to echo something of horror in him. She knew something that no one else did as she stared off, he could see it now, she knew what was coming because perhaps she had always known it would come which is why she still so willingly went to Vulcan… 'Well I have just been studying for so long and… since I am leaving so soon I felt the need to explain something to you. In a few days time I will be surrounded by a species that so many humans think they have completely nothing in common with, they say they are nothing alike, and in my time away I will also run into and learn about other species we have already made contact with.' Jim nodded knowingly, always finding it weird she excluded herself from the human race when she too was human, before propping himself up.

'When I think about it though, the human species, compared to Vulcans or even that of klingons I don't see them as that far off from any of them. They have the same capacity for logic and control as any Vulcan, the same capacity for violence as a Klingon, even the physical deforities that match the physical norms of other race appear in humans. But unlike other races humans are not hindered by only feeling one emotion or series of corresponding emotions. They feel them all, they are capable of a great many things, and in all my time studying I have seen that the human species is flexible beyond compare. You are more resilient than any other race in the galaxy, more powerful, you bounce back no matter what, even when out numbered there is always someone with a different voice willing to speak their mind that can change the world. The human race is capable of both feeling incredible amounts of empathy and sympathy but also like a Vulcan being almost completely devoid of such emotions.' Jim just stared at Sigyen as she went on before meeting her gaze when she shifted it to him. 'But the most astounding thing about all of this Jim as that unlike other species the humans have the ability to be all of the worst and still be GOOD people. To still have good intentions that if the rest of the universe were exactly the same as them then nothing would have gone wrong accept humans will not hink rigidly. They were not form themselves to fit parameters other species need and I am still debating if that is fantastic, genuinly amazing, or if perhaps a for that could destroy a great many lives.' Jim just stared at Sigyen for a moment, searching her eyes to see if he could understand what she was trying to say, and back then he couldn’t but when she looked away it was almost like she knew he had the answer.

The memory faded, Jim feeling oddly alone in his room without his friend there, but he understood what she meant now. He shouldn’t lose faith in humanity because humanity was flexible and there was always something good in them. Though if he thought about it the Eugens were human as well, just evolved, they had the same ranges as them if not more so they were just as fantastic and fascinating. Or at least that what Sigyen would have thought had she ever gotten the chance to meet them, if Nero hadn't destroyed Vulcan, she would have made a great crew member. Jim heard his comm ping and he hit the button, not realizing so much time had passed, before hearing a firm voice telling him the pods were arriving with some crew to replace those who were down thanks to the several eugen attacks.

Jim stood, muscles stiff, and commed John who would most likely be with Khan and told the two that two more pods were arriving for them before heading down to the cargo bay they were being dropped off in. Jim sighed heavily as he made it down to the cargo bay and took the pad from a face he didn't quite look at while the rest of the new crew members started setting everything up. "It looks like we have… Mycroft Holmes and Gregory Lestradt? Those names sound oddly familiar." Jim looked to John who was staring at the pods in disbelief and waiting for what Khan would do because… well they had been under the assumption that his brother had died a good long while before cryotubes were even invented. If he was alive that meant he had been changed and that meant someone had kept both Mycroft and Greg well under Sherlocks radar.

Jim wasn't sure what the looks were for but after a moment he saw Johns eyes shift somewhere else and his brows crease. "Sigyen?" Jims head snapped in the direction of where John was looking and there she was, with that same long lost and sad smile on her face, but behind her now stood a few timid very Vulcan faces showing far too much emotion even if it was still a little. "Commander… Sorry… John. You prefer John, you told me that a long time ago, it's good to see you and Sherl made it." John just stared and Jim did as well before one of the Vulcans behind her quite boldly set a hand on her shoulder and said something in her ear before walking off with the others. They were all wearing uniforms and Jim was confused, just very confused, as he started looking through his charts and found this to be spot on. John stepped around the others and over to the woman who had started approaching Jim just to stop her for a moment. "After… everything he goes by Khan now. After everything was finished… how did you even… I thought they scrapped you?" Sigyen chuckled a little crossing her arms over her chest.

"Apparently their assumed failure was actually a success and when they 'scrapped' me I woke up a while later in the mass grave they were putting the bodies. Ever since then I just… guided and learned as I could. Apparently we don’t… we don't really age John. Not anymore, not like this, our children do. God our children age but we are sort of just stuck." John nodded slowly, though with Hamish it was different because he was fully a eugen. Jim stepped over and Sigyen looked up at the blond with a smile then held out her hand and he shook it with a grin. "I certainly hope you finally bagged Spock Jim. I was tired of your two's bickering… though I only ever heard it down the line. Sorry I didn't find you sooner I have been working with the Vulcan cadets to get them able to serve. They still need some guidance but Spock can most likely help with that. We all need to discuss that though in private." Jim nodded and Sigyen mentioned something about staying close to her charges before walking off. Jim needed to find Spock so that they could talk.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:14 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Sinclair stiffened from head to toe at Luis' approximation of his assailant's body-type and voice. Sebastian was quite the 'everyman'; never standing out, and never drawing attention to himself ... until it was too late for whatever poor soul he had in his clutches. They couldn't be sure it was him, Luis was right enough about that, but Sinclair was never one to bank to heavily upon good luck. No, the eugen would prepare for the worst ... and right now the worst was looking like a potential hell contained in one overlarge space-traveling sardine can. One giant, death-trap and several-secluded-places-to-hurt-or-worse people sardine can called the Enterprise.

If Sinclair were in charge, he would've gone on the run again. At the very least find a new ship populated with some alien species where even a 'common' human would stand out more easily. But since he wasn't and Misha clearly did not want to abandon the group ... he would just have to make due.

"I won't say anything.. But between you and I, I agree. Moran or not, this is a situation that cannot be left to our hosts alone. I'll keep my eyes open, and I expect you to do the same ... Perhaps you can try convincing Fletcher to dig around a bit." The assassin was surely more suited to that sort of thing instead of just babysitting Luis all the time.

Turning away Sinclair walked off with a blank face, though inwardly he was both angry and weary. Angry, raging at the lack of open options. Wear, and slightly horrified at just how much danger this entire ship might be in, his wife included. He was going to do more research ... and then begin taking some precautions of his own.

Van grew a little more confident that he was doing something right as Kyle relaxed in his uncertain embrace. The black haired male was taken momentarily by surprise when Kyle spoke up after a while, the red head's voice muffled slightly but still more than easy enough to hear as Kyle spoke against his chest where the younger male was currently curled up. He pondered this information, relaxing a little himself in knowing he was doing something that helped make Kyle feel better and it was a simple matter of continuing to hold the other that would make things alright for now.

“Okay,” was Van's quiet reply before he shifted to lightly lick Kyle's forehead, and then just resumed holding the other male close. The knowledge that the extra effort of physical contact was what Kyle specifically wanted right now made it a little bit easier to bear, though Van still didn't really overly enjoy it. What he did enjoy was Kyle getting to be comfortable even with some worry from an unknown source plaguing him. Van didn't overly worry about it though; Kyle, like John could get triggered from things that weren't really dangerous. Maybe the stress over the pods and Sinclair had just bought up bad memories? Yes, yes, that was probably it, Van thought to himself and sighed like a content dog. As far as he knew, all was relatively right with his small world and soon they would be even more worlds away from Earth and those old troubles.

Van closed his eyes and focused on just how little Kyle was. The shorter male wasn't inexactly a midget but he did manage to always fit perfectly against him, like a cat curling into the most convenient warm spot no matter how oddly-shaped it was; big or small, curved or square. And sometimes Kyle managed to disappear rather completely like cats could too (well, make it so Van couldn't find him, which was basically as good as 'vanished'); though it could be said Van was rather good at doing the same. The pair of them could prove to be rather elusive creatures when they felt like it.

Khan had been sitting and thinking, fingers bridged and elbows resting on armrests as he processed the events of the day with a cool dread. He was attempting to push past the 'Khan' way of thinking and slip into a more deductive way of reasoning; which was harder to do than it had been back … before all this. Allowing his thoughts to focus souly and obsessively on details was a security risk, one 'Khan' was not very open to allowing. But the fact of the matter was missing all the puzzle pieces right now might be twice as dangerous as being ready to react to anything--

But the man's circling self arguments were interrupted by the noise of John's comm beeping not too far away. Khan opened his eyes and glared over at the loud machine, not liking having his inner arguments interrupted by a glorified pager. Though the news the Captain had for them was enough to have Khan hurrying down to the cargo bay where the pods and fresh personnel were arriving. Khan was far more focused on the pods though; the first glance at them from a distance showed their make to be likely an older model than the ones he and the others used. Not much older, and there was no telling how long the things had been in use until he got a look at the inner softwear. Second glance took in Jim; the Captain was looking tired. Not overly or obviously so but Khan could see it, and might've commented on it had the names of those in the pods not shocked Khan into both silence and stillness for a long three seconds. Long for Khan, before looking wide-eyed at John and then at the pods with a rare look of shock, not sure if he was happy or horrified. Or annoyed. Because this was Mycroft; stupid, annoying, evil older brother who'd made his life miserable but also been one of the few people on the same intellectual page as he was when they'd been 'just human'. It was like seeing a ghost.

And Lestradt. Why him? Oh, why else. Connection; to him? But they'd already gotten John, what more would they need to tie him down with? Mycroft, now he was smart and of worth all on his own ... if overweight. Though that was likely no longer the case considering the 'process' eugens went through. Drat, that was one less thing to pester the man over. Still, why Lestradt? The question bothered Khan, nagging at the back of his head. Especially considering these two were clearly kept under-wraps from him. What had they been used for? And of the people he'd had connections with, these two would be more useful than a old heroin addict or young corpse-cleaner, though arguably someone like Molly could be of more use than someone like Sam in Khan's estimation.

So absorbed by his pondering, Khan barely gave the back-from-the-dead Sigyen a 'hello', letting john handle the questions and surprise on that front. And, of course, correcting her about his name. Though considering the amount of unanswered questions his patience was thin; so he went over to the pods and began the defrosting process as soon as they were secure. There were plenty of staff around with phasers, and more importantly him, around to contain any situation that should arise. Though he doubted much would happen; he and John were both familiar faces and this was a planned defrosting instead of unexpected; unexpected with stress and people reacting badly which tended to make such situations worse.

Though, as he hit the buttons Khan blinked a moment and glanced between the two pods before shaking his head. No, no. His brother couldn't have found a 'goldfish'. And certainty not as dull a fish as Gregory Lestradt.

((Mmmmm; me play Lestradt and you Mycroft? Or would you like it the other way around?))

Spock was sitting in his room at his desk with his holo screen in front of him, flipping through recorded feeds of interrogations among other things after a long while of seemingly-fruitless questioning sessions. Of course, when busy working Spock could be rather oblivious to trivial things like knocks at the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:51 pm
knux33

((You can play those two XD))

Luis watched carefully as Sinclair walked off, knowing that the other was now on high alert, but honestly he had nothing to worry about with Moriarty and his wife. Misha had always been a good little soldier for the man, at great cost to herself of course, but that meant she never got picked on by the man. It was most everyone who had been in the first group and… Kyle. People like Van and Hound, Luis and Lana came after, but then there was always Sherlock and John. Anything they did would make it to that mans radar and he would rip them apart piece by piece before happily trotting away like a wolf with it's head held high after defeating a lesser Alpha. Luis had the divine pleasure of knowing the man, being tortured by him, but never quite like Sherlock or John.

He turned around, shoving his hands into his pockets, before wandering back over to where Lison was now soundly asleep under a tree. Luis chuckled a bit then looked to Fletcher who was minding his own business, and picked the boy up. "Well come on then if you are going to follow me around." Luis hated how easy it was to carry the younger man if only for how light he was. Normal it wasn't a hard task at all but currently it felt like he was carrying nothing. Luis looked over as they passed Sulu, often barely noticing the male, but Lison had told him how he had hurt someone.

Luis took the other back to his room and decided to go tell Hamish that Lison was awake. They didn't know each other overly well from what Luis knew but they had become fast friends from their interactions. Plus Lison had enjoyed making little ice figurines when he was healthy, just little things that never melted, they were cold to the touch like ice but they never went away and Hamish had enjoyed them. Luis was silent as Fletch followed him around, his mind focused on something else, he wondered honestly if this was Moriarty.

If it was the man then what would they have to do to not only protect themselves but everyone on this ship that he had a personal vendetta against. Most of all Luis wondered about Kyle, about what would happen with him, because Khan could protect himself and twenty others against Moriarty but Kyle had never quite learned the art of disappearing or even being able to avoid the other man because well.. Moriarty knew all of his tricks. Luis turned down the hall to Hamish's room that he had seen him duck into a few times and pinged for the boy to open the door.

There was a bit of a ruckus inside, probably Hamish tripping over himself, and then a few giggles before the boy was opening the door and looking up at Luis. "Luis, why are you here? I was worried it was my dad." Luis smiled a little at that, wondering how hard of a time Khan was giving the kid, before he relayed the information that Lison had woken up. Hamish nodded, a smile on his face, but Luis warned against going to see him right away because he wasn't feeling well. Hamish nodded though Luis knew it wouldn’t be long before the boy was rushing over.

Kyle stayed where he was for a long while, not really focusing on anything but Van, it was nice and quite in this space. It was warm and Kyle could hear the others heart beating without even having to try. It was relaxing and calming to his frayed nerves, something inside him screaming that something wasn't quite right these days, and then Kyle was pulling away and back across the bed to look at the thing Van had brought him. He flipped it over a few times in his hands then pulled on some of the casing and watched as the device opened up to show it's insides quite easily. That needed to be fixed, shouldn’t be that easy, and this wasn't wired right at all. Kyle reached under the bed and pulled his tool kit from it's most recent hiding place before pulling on wires here and then fixing them down in other places.

He laid back, holding the tool above his head, and smile at Van before continuing his tinkering. It never took him long to fix something or change it into something else, his mind never needing the paper or equations with Machines. Machines were predictable, you could always tell an outcome, if I solder this here it will short and here will make it go boom so why not somewhere else? And just like that he worked through getting things to work with a few duds along the way on bigger objects but never anything to serious.

After a short while Kyle figured he had the device working so he gave Van a kiss on the cheek before currying away to go test out what he had made as he often did. All tension seemed gone from him as he crawled his way into the inner parts of the ship, a few people asking him what he was doing only to be ignored, before he was curled up in a good spot to test his new device. Kyle pressed the button and nothing happened, he hit it against the floor for a second and then there was a clear view into the wiring of the ship without having to cut it open or remove anything. He reached out and actually touch the wires with a triumphant grin before he heard something off to his side. His head snapped in the direction and he caught sight of a shadow.

Kyle place his feet flat on the ground and edge his way over. One hand infront of the other matched by his feet in the direction of the shadow he had seen. He sat back on his heels, short enough that he could fit in the small space easily, and waited with apprehension. He took a step back, then another, felt his shoulder bump into something and looked away quickly to see it was just some tubing, before he heard the thud of something heavy hitting the grating on the floor. He looked and was met with a wicked grin "I do believe now is when you start running?" Kyle stumbled backward on the edge of a cruel laugh projected toward him before he was running. He could move fast in this crawling position, faster than his pursuer he hoped, his heart pounding in his chest as he used even the grateing beneath him to push himself fast.

He could hear the steps behind him as he came to open air of an open tube and then he was grabbing the edge and flinging himself up just as hand gripped at open air but he didn't look back. If he wanted to keep going he couldn’t look back because he at least needing to make it out of the deep, somewhere Van could find something of him easily, he could be cuaght where it would take even a second longer for the man to find him. Kyle whirled around a corner, reeled back, and then up again through another opening before he was crawling through a space he could barely fit… then again the person chaseing him wasn't too much bigger and seemed to move like a snake.

Kyle dropped out to open air again, his heart racing, and this time he flew across the opening and then into somewhere else. He didn't know if he was still being chased but he didn't have time to catch his breath, he got his answer though as he heard the thud and then more laughing. "Come on little kitten run a little FASTER I am going to catch you." Kyle knew that, he knew it deep down, because he wasn't as fast as the other man so instead he lead him around. Corner after corner, jump after jump, bit after bit until finally Kyle could see an exit. He knew where this was, next to the eugen hall where everyone was staying, and most importantly close to Khans room. Van would go there if Kyle went missing, make sure that the man wasn't enlisting the red heads help, and just as Kyle reached the door he felt a hand on his ankle yank him back.

He hit his head hard but was still conscious enough to struggle as Moriarty stared down at him with a wicked grin. "Sherlock's off saying hello to brother dearest little kitten. No one can hear you scream." And scream he did until his was drug away shaking with nothing but blood left dripping on the grate.

Jim wandered his way through the halls of this ship, unknowing of the mayhem going on in it's bowels, make his way to a finite destination but still taking his time. He needed ot speak with Spock but it was all so weird to know that Sigyen had been a eugen the whole time. She had been close to spock in ways, not the Vulcans friend in a means but still close, so perhaps Spock had known but at the moment that didn't really matter to him. Jim rang the door a few times, wondering if Spock would answer, and when the other didn't he went into his own quarters and entered through the bathroom as he often did when the other was focusing to much on his work.

"Spock… I rang your door." Jim could see the other was looking over the interviews and he made his way over to see what was being said. "I may need you to break from this for a moment Spock… We have Vulcans on board." He wasn't even to sure how Spock would handle that considering it was new information to Jim that there were even Vulcans not on new vulcan and instead in starfleet.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:15 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Van blinked almost sleepily by the time Kyle elected to move, having actually managed to relax a little as the red head continued to lay curled up against him. He smiled in a very self-pleased manner as Kyle picked up the screwdriver-type-thing he'd found and seemed to find it interesting enough to fiddle with, Van looking as happy as a dog who'd manage to fetch his master a particularly-nice stick from the woods. He stretched out on the bed before resuming resting and just curiously watching Kyle do his thing, Van laying on his back to get a better (abet a bit upside-down) vantage point of the red head's busy, clever little hands. When had the other moved the toolkit from the desk drawer to under the bed? Van felt quite gleeful, eager to poke around their room sometime soon to find what things had shifted placements. But not right now. Even when Kyle was silent, Van found a nice lull in watching the other's activity ... the activity seemingly calming the both of them down. As far as the finder knew, there was no reason to stay anxious now that Kyle was happy and working on something. The lengthy male smiled at the kiss and curled up where he lay as Kyle hurried off to go have fun, refreshingly now in higher spirits than when they'd arrived at his room.

Letting out a content sigh that expanded and then deflated his lungs fully, Van moved from bed to couch and took a small nap to pass the time while Kyle was busy as a bee with his new little device. Vague, foggy dreams passed through his head that had his limbs twitching a little; dreams of searching. Unclear, nonthreatening dreams that simply let his mind run like a hamster on a wheel even while he was unoccupied, mind not able to rest comfortably doing nothing. Vanguard was comfortably 'at rest' until some vague unease woke him, his head raising from the couch soon followed by the rest of his body and moving towards the door almost before his mind was even awake.

Searching for Kyle. The scent had grown too faint, Van's mind slowly caught up to what his body already Knew, so it was time to go make sure the other was alright. Often the red head was just buried into some project in his lab, or playing/testing with tools somewhere hard to find. Or doing something for Khan and John, like Kyle had been doing with the malfunctioning pods earlier. Van yawned widely as he paused in the eugen hallway, then went looking around without too much anxiety. First off Kyle's lab; nope. No Kyle there. And a little cautious sniff around the halls going towards the pod cargo bay revealed no fresh scent of Kyle heading towards that area either, or the cafeteria. A bit of unease growing, Van retraced his steps and went back to the eugen hallway, planning to open his nose and follow Kyel's scent directly from his room to where ever the red head had gone to.

Van then pondered which way to go when a scent had him frozen. Blood. Blood? Where? Where was the blood? The scent brought a wave a unease and eagerness all at once; the unease because blood was badbadbad, and eagerness because his warped genetics and heightened instincts were that of a finder and hunter: blood meant weak prey and easy trails to follow. Where was the blood? Van paced around in a tight circle, pulse quickening and nervous saliva pooling inside his mouth. Swallowing it down with a soft whine Van kept at it, guts turning to ice and throat constricting a moment when another horrible feeling drowned him before the coherent thought did: Kyle's blood. The finder was frozen in place, horror gripping him like an eagle grabbing a fish from a stream, yanking him forcefully and terrifyingly out of what had moments ago been a nice day.

Kyle's blood. The scent was not fresh. Kyle was hurt, or crying, or worse and had been here and gone--but where exactly 'here' had Kyle been?! Where was the blood?! In a quickly-growing frenzy of panic, Van went after the scent with a complete lack of thought or ounce of care. He beelined around Khan and John's door, growling at the interfering scents as if the verbal reprimand would scare all irrelevant smells away. Luckily most other scents were faint ... everywhere. The hall was more-or-less deserted with no one around thanks to the mess with the failing pods, escaped Sinclair, and new pods coming in. Van ran to a vent that was pushing in air from elsewhere before sneezing and dismissing it as a possible source of scent, turning his head and pausing. There. Airflow, right there. Through a nearly-invisible sliding door build to blend in with the wall; a maintenance door. The thin male grabbed the door, barely able to get his nails into the thin crack, and ripped the mechanical construct open before staring into the near-darkness with his eyes wide. Blood ... here.

Van fell onto the grating and licked the near-dry, very thin layer of blood on the metal floor and nearly vomited on the spot. Kyle's blood; there was no doubt in his mind now. He could taste the bitter slap of fear in Kyle's wilted scent, the sour tang of faint iron on raw metal and salt from the blood. The red head had been attacked, taken, removed, taken away-- ... But the worst was yet to come. Van felt his muscles turn to water and near-blinding terror clutch his hear and senses at another scent. A subtle smell, nearly invisible in the air and as cool and calm as ice in snow ... with a twist of unholy glee. Mori--

Not again. Not again notagainnotagainnotnotnotnotNOTNOTNOT--!! Van took off, deaf to someone calling his voice behind him. As swift a finder as he was, even Van couldn't move through the small nooks and tunnels with the ease of those of smaller stature than he was, slowing his progress through the maze of tubes and pipework. And the trail was not clear-cut; Van had to backtrack and found himself going in circles was he frantically followed the blood-trail with far too much animalistic desperation and not enough pause to think like a human being.

But Van couldn't help it; he knew how Moriarty was; the man was a monster. The monster; the worst thing in existence. And ... this had happened before to Van. So, so long ago, and the memories had been buried deep. But now they surged up and made the consequences of his lapse all the more dire: Kyle could end up like Peter. Peter had been ... had been--

A laugh, a smile, even in the darkest hellhole on earth. Warm arms around him even as he held Peter close. That funny blond hair with red highlights when the sun light hit it just right ... there was no sun down there. But it didn't matter, because Peter was the sun, the moon, the stars, the warmth of an open sky and comfort of daybreak when he smiled. And when Peter smiled, Van couldn't help but smile too, even if his body burned and felt like it was being turned inside out. They held each other and somehow managed to not fall apart like so many did with those experiments treatments and new 'branching out' into different ways of altering the human body. Peter had not been meant to die ... not by the superiors, anyway. There had still been experimenters back then ... but Moriarty had already been beginning to show them just how little sway they held at all at that point ... and Peter, his Peter, oh Peter ...

It was like dying, loosing the person meant to be your other half. Like loosing your soul and having nothing but an empty, hollowness inside so horrible the Void was preferable to living. But they hadn't let him die, not Van. He was still a useful and living body, even if he couldn't be controlled for field testing anymore. So Van had found himself in darkness with nothing and no one but the next needle, the next treatment, the next round of whatever-the-hell Moriarty wanted to shove into him to see just how far a chained man could be turned into a chained dog. Van didn't remember much from that time; everything had just blurred into pain, darkness, and a torturous silence offering nothing for his speeding mind to even puzzle with. Nearly everyone who came into his little corner of hell was met with snarls; no words. Just Van backing as far into the nearest corner as his restraints would allow and wild blue, untrusting eyes watching every move. His first meeting with John had largely consisted of Moriarty telling the man to make him well enough for another fresh round of 'testing' (which was really the man's words for 'torture'; it could hardly be anything else) and Van trying his damnest to tear John's head or limbs off whenever the poor well-meaning doctor got too close.

It had taken years for Van to accept even the remote possibility not all people with medical equipment wanted to cause him some kind of hurt (and even to this day anything medical was met by Van with distrust to outright hostility). And even with that small kindness life had no light; there was no reason to live. And yet, it was so damned hard to die. Failure of a eugen or not, Van found each attempt to follow Peter wherever the other had gone met with nothing but eventual consciousness back in the world of the living and some face looking down at him with pity or regret it couldn't be allowed to end. Time dragged on, and Van found himself more and more ... lost. He had no words or voice anymore, he was never let out to exercise his grown abilities in a healthy way, and he had no hope. He was unpredictable; John never came in without Khan at his side, because some days Kyle laid on the floor like a dead creature staring blankly at the wall and other days Van tried to kill anything and anyone that came into his small square of territory. Nothing mattered.

Until one day someone new walked into his cell. Van didn't care; no matter who came through his door it would never be the one he wanted. But somehow ... slowly ... inch by inch ... day by day ... the young Eugen named Kyle managed to fill the hollow spot in his body where his soul used to be and breathed something like life back into him again. Van was hardly one to be called fit company for the boy who was so horrible abused and used himself, and yet somehow they found each other and slowly solidified some kind of bond that had Van using one word ... then two ... then small sentences that forced his rusted voicebox into use and mind into thinking instead of just reacting. How someone could find a second soulmate after loosing the first though ... well. Van never thought about it. It hurt his head and heart, thinking of both at once.

But right now the comparison had to be made: Kyle was lost. But ... was he gone? Was he already too late to even hope to rescue the one person that really mattered? How the hell could he have been so stupid?! To let his guard down, and for Kyle to go anywhere without him just because everyone else seemed to think they'd done so damned great, getting one-up on Moriarty and beginning the downfall of his bases down on Earth ...

Kyle, I'm so sorry, Van thought even as he stopped short and turned, wildly following the trail as best he could as he crawled and ran his way through the labyrinth, going full-speed as best he could. Blood, the scent of blood was thick in his nose like there was nothing else in the world as he raced to climb up a tube to a higher grating landing when suddenly he felt a small push--like someone had given him a small shove of some sort in the chest to try to push him back. This 'push' was quickly and mercilessly followed by a pain popping in the left side of his chest and the air whooshing out of his lungs--well, one lung. Van blinked, staring dumbly at the man-shaped figure in the dark ahead of him looking to he holding a good old-fashioned gun.

Van realized he'd been shot in the lung about the same time the second bullet tore near-silently into his left eye and pain exploded from the damaged sight organ, sending Van falling down back onto the metal grating he'd just climbed up from. He clutched at his ruined eye in writhing agony while blood--fresh blood--oozed both out of his body and into his lung. Blood was everywhere, he was in pain and half-blinded but to the Eugen the real anguish came when he realized his own blood was ruining the trail; that his hacking and coughing to reflexively get the blood out of his shot lung was filling his nose and ruining it.

Van gasped and put one hand over his bad eye (bullet lodged into his eye socket; the other bullet had gracefully slid between his ribs and into his lung before getting stuck inside him too) and tried his damnest not to breath any more than was absolutely necessary as he resumed his climb with a new healthy dose of caution. But his hands were slick with his own blood; the climb took too long. The shooter--Van presumed it was Sebastian--was long gone. Van couldn't even get a hint of scent as proof that anyone really had been there, besides the trademark bullets deep in his body. Moran was known to love guns just as much as Fletcher ... but enjoyed pain as much as Moriarty.

The finder shook all over from pain but slowly got over it, resuming his tracking with far less speed and far more pain than he had before, heart pounding madly. Sebastian had just slowed him down; very, very purposely slowed him down. And knowing just what sort of things Kyle had been used for--

Van shoved the pain somewhere to the back of his mind and obsessively followed the blood that was not his ... and dry. Horribly, horribly dry or barely damp as he shambled along in desperation to find Kyle before Sebastian got his turn. Before Moriarty had a chance to hurt him worse. He had to get to Kyle and protect him, he had to get to Kyle and make sure no one touch him again--! Somewhere in the back of his head Van knew Kyle was already hurt. Probably already torn and broken and crying and he was a damned useless nothing running around the bloody rat-maze of the ship. Van kept his hand over his bad eye and ran, swallowing blood as best he could while using his nose to track Kyle, slowly getting a hotter and hotter trail to somewhere--somewhere--

Somewhere where Kyle was.

Sam cussed as Van disappeared into the damned busted-open matience door and the bowels of the ship, but he'd completely ignored Sam as they called his name. The tired and still slightly-alcohol-filled but sober-feeling Eugen hurried over only to freeze at the sight of blood barely visible on the metal. It didn't take a sober genius to put one frantic Van and signs of blood together to realize Kyle was in some serious s**t. So Sam managed to do the reasonable thing, and called John.

"Damnit--John, something's happened to Kyle, and Van's gone after him; here's my coordinates. Looks like both are in the pipework area of the ship," Sam explained as quickly and clearly as possible without slurring anything besides the curse at the beginning, one hand on their head. How much damned s**t was going to hit the fan in one day?

Chekov had only recently woken back up, and had just been beginning to talk with Hamish after the other noticed he'd awoken from his nap only to see the Eugen looking at something on his pad before quickly putting it away in favor of the two of them just snuggling. And Chekov enlightening Hamish on Eskimo kisses a bit more before there was an unexpected knock on their door. Chekov sat up and tried to make himself look more presentable and maybe answer the door--only for Hamish to firmly push him back down into a sitting position protectively because, well, Khan might be the one knocking and he didn't exactly like Chekov at the moment. Though Chekov's protests that he could at least maybe talk civilly now with the other's dad only make Hamish giggle helplessly and the Russian roll his eyes.

Though on the other side of the door Fletcher was as quiet as ever and beginning to wonder whether or not it would be appropriate to ask for a change in duty; as nice as it was to get free cigarettes whenever he needed them (and Luis had been near-psychic about predicting when he would need more ... or just had a good amount of smokes on his person at all times) he was begining to ache for a firing range to get some good shooting done ... and he wasn't one to give orders. He got them, not the other way around. So, the assassin silently followed the 'wolf' wherever it was he went afterwards, giving a near-inaudible sigh and one hand going to the phaser now at his side. Not to pull it, but to just feel the weight and trigger of the weapon.

Spock turned when he heard Jim's voice, not looking too surprised at the other's words or presence ... until the Captain got to the part about Vulcans. And from the way Jim said it, it was obvious they were not temporary guests and Jim was not just saying this to get him to 'socialize with his own kind' or some such nonsense. But why would Vulcans be on this ship when new Vulcan could use all the Vulcans it could get to help rebuild their way of life? Spock rose to his feet, but did not seem in any urgent hurry; though he did have that thoughtful curious look when something was puzzling to him. Though this was both puzzling and slightly worrying. "I take it from your tone you have no concrete reasoning as to their current presence upon the Enterprise. You offered no questions, or did they not grace you with any answers?" Spock questioned, eyes on Jim, getting the feeling that wasn't all the Captain had to say to him.

The two new arrivals were hardly half-way through thawing when the call came through with Sam hardly sounding recovered from their earlier stint with booze and apparently 'girl time' with Misha, and Khan was fixing John with a rather knowing and almost pale-faced look at the news before taking off. Brother and ex chief-of-police could both wait; this could not.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:31 pm
knux33

Moriarty almost giggled with glee, his clothes a mess and stained with blood, how pleasant it was to have his little kitten back. He had drug the boy unconscious through the ship this way and that way because he knew the dog would be on the trail soon but that would give him plenty of time to do as he pleased before he would be woefully forced to hand the young man back. Oh and had he grown just a smidgen? His legs seemed long as Moriarty ran his cold fingers pleasantly over the warm skin, oh yes he had grown. This stint away from him had made the kitten look so healthy now… it was so very unappealing. Moriarty did wonder where he had left the boys trousers, somewhere along the way they had just seemed to almost FALL away… or he had ripped them off in that brief moment of conscious terror that had always been so present in Kyle.

Sebastian would be all kinds of gleeful once he returned from slowing the dog down, their ability to heal would most likely had the pup healed before he reached them but that was fine, then Moriarty could pass their Kitten off for a while. He smiled wickedly, all a sugary sweet poison of lips and teeth, before he snapped his hand around a tinny neck as bright eyes opened wide. The wounds were already so wonderfully healed but the blood had already stained Kyles pants and that was enough satisfaction. More visual evidence to deter the pets when they came searching. "Oh Sherly thought he was just so clever didn't he?" Moriarty grinned as Kyle gripped at the mans wrist and clawed, trying to work hair into his lungs so he could scream or something, but instead he was left only choking gasps and tears.

Moriarty chuckled as he sat oh so pleasantly on the floor near the vent he knew the mutt would arise from, he almost reveled in the gunshots he heard so close, his eyes trained on the thing while he waited for Sebastian to return. "He thought he could ruin me so easily, thought I would have a plan, but here I am." He moved closer and as if to express a point forced himself between Kyles legs as the man flailed around and clawed more viciously at the others wrist. "Oh this brings back fond memories doesn’t it Kyle? The scent of blood, the terror, more blood. Though we are missing a special guest… Don’t worry Sebastian will be here soon to play as well but for now it's simply me… though I had enough of my fun in the vent and we are limited on time." Moriarty sat back as if all of this was just so casual.

((I do warn heavily right now I will try not to have this next few parts graphic but unfortunately I am one for being thorough. So I guess I should say WARNING HEAVILY EMPLIED RAPE. LETS FACE IT I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE SAID IT BUT I KEPT IT UNDER PG-13 SO MUWHAHAHA!!))

Kyle knew better, he really did, and in the next moment he felt the last shredds of what dignity he still carried with him ripped from his body as Moriarty tossed him a vile grin. As Moriarty lurched forward with the sound of ripping fabric he released the red heads throat just enough for the strangled cry of Vans name to ricochet around the room and down into the vent followed by a cruel laugh. Teeth bit at his exposed skin and then suddenly Moriarty was away, cleaning himself up, and Kyle was curling himself into a ball bare and bleeding on the floor. Moriarty rolled his eyes and grabbed Kyles ankle only to have the red head shriek and try to pull himself away. Moriarty delivered a firm hit to the males face with another laugh and Kyle kicked at him.

"Oh come on little kitten! It can't hurt that bad! Haven't I told you before that you need to BEHAVE!" The word was hissed with such glee but Kyle wasn't going to back down from fighting the other male as much as he could. Kyle felt the hand grip his calf and then felt the snap of his leg being broken before he let out a scream on the end of shouting for help. From the moment Kyle had been given to this beast it had never been about pleasure, what they did to him, it had never been about their pleasure but simply the joy of seeing his pain and fear. The joy of violating him and breaking him to nothing. They got off on the screams more than they did the actual sex, they got off on the anguish, they would do horrible things to him without even having to touch him most of the time and the saddest part was those days had been the good days.

The days were he didn't have to feel sickly cold hands or smell gunpowder on his skin for hours later. The days when they used other things to torment him and kept to each other instead of him so he could just lay there afterward and not end up vomiting up the sick mixture of blood and semen. Kyle had never wanted to be reminded of what had happened because if he pretended he got his scars from battles it would all go away, if he pretended he hadn't been their toy then he could function, but now in the claws of the beast it all rushed back to him in a vivid and sick fashion.

He wasn't allowed to leave the room they shoved him in, he rarely ate or drank, he got only the bare minimum to keep him alive and for YEARS he stayed their toy. Pulling him out like a doll whenever they wished and they wished so often it made him sick. He couldn’t escape no matter how hard he tried, or they tried, or anyone tried because he was made resiliant. He was made to last their wrath and last he did which left his mind in more tatters than he cared to admit. The moment he looked up from the ground and saw the figure of Moran close to him Kyle felt ever last shred of the small bits of sanity he had quickly rip away.

Hands found his wrists and forced them down in clear view of the vent where Van would most likely come from and before he was choking he wished he had never left a trail, that he hadn't run, because he never wanted Van to see him like this.

John was next to Khan when the comm beeped and at first he had assumed it would be nothing because everything had been calm besides the pods and then suddenly it was Sam's voice and John felt his blood run cold. He had never really been needed to fix Kyle, not once, the kid was made sturdy but he had SEEN what Moriarty did to him with Sebastian. He had tended to the emotional scars when Khan and him had found the boy chained to a bed and eviscerated but still breathing and he wasn't speaking of just Kyles scars. There were things that not even Khan had seen and the sight of what should have been a mangled corpse still breath with unspeakable horrors done to him…. That doesn’t leave anyones mind.

John took off after Khan, making sure to stall the dethawing process before he left, but they did not know where to go. They couldn’t fit hound in the tubes and he was the only one who would be able to find anyone half as well as Van. Of course John commed everyone he could, commed all the eugens, and then he rang Jim because this was now a search mission that had a dead line because there will be a point where they would have wished they found Kyle dead and John doesn’t know if they have already reached that point or not.

Jim shifted away so spock could stand comfortably and when the other asked if he had asked any questions he sort of just shook his head. "No… They walked away before I could but there was another reason I was saying anything." Jim shifted a bit "Sigyen was with them… She was back and just fine but it turns out she's a Eugen." Jim was going to say more but then John commed him and he had to answer it. "Jim! Someone took Kyle and Van has gone missing! We may have an idea who and god you need to help us find them! Look the man goes by Jim as well, Jim Moriarty, maybe paired off with Sebastian Moran. He's not very tall with dark hair and dark eyes. He would seem insignificant and easy to look over but god Jim… The things he's done. We need to find him." Jim had heard that name before, uttered under peoples breath, it was a name that held a great bit of terror with it and he gave Spock a concerned look before sitting at the other mans terminal and looking up any information he could on Jim Moriarty.

When he found a picture he stilled, breath caught in his throat, because this man was one of the people he often had watching to cryo tubes. "He's a security officer… deck 3… I don't know what room but … John those rooms are sound proof I don't know what you'll find."  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:40 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Sebastian grinned lazily at the lovely noise of Kyle's screams and Moriarty's delights, pulling himself up and back into to their little room with a quick eagerness reminiscent of a hungry owl swooping low at the death-cries of a rabbit. Kyle had such lovely screams; they really served to wet his appetite. How thoughtful of Moriarty to leave so much of their little toy intact by the time he got back from shooting the dog! Moran's stoic face curled into a smile as he gazed down at the little kitten and pinned him down. The red head had such thin, delicate wrists ... Then again, the red head was delicate all over, and so easy to break. Sebastian increased the pressure of his grip on those writs and was quite satisfied by the sound of little bones breaking. It was music to his ears, the soft cracks, pained screams before he used one hand to throttle the young man's throat as he went about his business. The look on Kyle's face when his little puppy dog finally found his way to the vent and got a good look ... it was a work of art Sebastian would savor for a good long while.

Van picked up speed as he moved, adjusting to one blood-filled lung (the hole soon sealed, though it would take time and a lot of hacking to get the blood out; time he didn't have) and one bad eye. The bullet in his socket was detrimental to getting his sight in that eye back anytime soon even as it healed, but Van didn't care so long as he had one good one to see his way with. He ran with blood dribbling down his chin as he panted and hacked his way along as fast as he could possibly go the moment he heard the first horrible heart-rending scream that was barely audible where Van was thanks to the sound-proofing most of the rooms had. But through the ventwork his own name screamed was more than clear enough and had him struggling and gagging on blood as he hurried after the faint tell-tale trail Sebastian had left behind him along with Kyle's blood ... and remnants of Kyle's trousers at the lower end of the vent.

Van scrambled up against the slick metal, climbing not easy nor made to be so in the ventwork where people were not exactly meant to travel, but Van redoubled his efforts at ever scream and shriek and call for help, a very sick feeling growing in his stomach. But the apprehension was nothing compared to the reality that faced him when the finder finally managed to find his way to where the vent ended. The sight before him ... froze Van for a second.

But just one second.

Something between a scream and enraged howl gurgled out from the vent and Van's half-drowned lungs as the finder slammed against the vent grill with his shoulder, Sebastian watching with amusement as he remained on top of Kyle as Van raged. Looked like their small time window had run out, how unfortunate. Oh well; he'd had enough tome to finish anyway.

"Next time, we'll have more fun," the shooter whispered into the redhead's ear in promise, rising and fixing up his pants as Van hit the vent grill a second time, the metal nearly warped enough for the replaced screws to become ripped free. Sebastian had no worries; he had a second higher-caliber gun in hand already and moved to aim at the vent. It would be like shooting a brain-dead fish splashing helplessly at the bottom of a barrel. Or more accurately like popping Old Yeller in the back shed; it wasn't that hard to shoot a target when you knew where it was going, and Sebastian knew without a doubt Vanguard would launch himself right at the perceived threat to Kyle: namely himself. Oh how stupid the mutt was; never taking the time to think things through. Excellent Finder though he was, Van had very little potential as anything else.

And right now the silly little puppy had gone and chasing after his kitten friend, completely oblivious to the fact he had no safety of a real hunter at his back, and the danger of two very dangerous predators right in front of him. His raging was almost cute to Sebastian, and the thought of putting a bullet right through Van's skull was a pleasant daydream. If he hit the brain just right he could have Van flopping amusingly like a puppet with all his strings cut until the brain tissue repaired itself ... But Moriarty had been clear; they were working on his timetable and there was no luxury for little things like that.

Well they did technically have time to pull the trigger, but leaving a feral dog with a broken kitten for their own 'friends' to deal with was a more fun plan. Besides ... they would pick up their toy again sometime later. It was a simple inevitable fact.

Van burst through the vent and Sebastian popped one bullet into his kneecap, and then another into the dog's gut just to watch the other squirm, but Van disappointed him on that front. The busted knee forced Van to collapse, but as soon as he couldn't move forward Vanguard planted himself on all fours over Kyle as if to bodily shield the red head from further harm. A morbid kind of gurgling and bubbling noise came steadily from the black haired male, his blue eyes wide in a mixture of terror and rage as he kept 'growling' around the blood bubbling up through his windpipe and apparently completely ignoring the pain now blossomed in his gut. And the bit of blood probably dripping down onto the bare Kyle. Van was terrified of the two before him; complete terrified. But the only thing that scared him more than those two was the possibility of loosing Kyle, so there he remained bleeding and one eye blind thanks to the bullet lodged deep in it's healed orb.

Sebastian was grinning, but just looked towards the now clean and ready Moriarty, ready to serve as the other male demanded. Moriarty may be the shorter of the two, but he was the brains and boss. If the man wanted to kick the dog or just get going onto the next phase of their plan, Sebastian would follow either way.

((Poor Kyle D': ))

Khan kept his course for the Eugen hallway while John commed everyone, logically thinking the best place to start was where Van had been last seen. As they arrived Khan was organizing those present when John got a genuine gold nugget of information from the captain: deck 3. That made the search all that much easier and without the need to have to only follow the trail through the dangerous bowels of the ship. Telling Fletcher and Hound to go follow the trail as best they could through the matienece halls (Fletcher being flexible and Hound able to track marginally well between the two of them Khan hoped they could at least block escape in that direction) Khan took the rest the quicker way towards deck 3, having half the group follow Sinclair one way and the rest follow him, both groups having at least one battle-capable doctor while those of there group less capable of fast reflexes at this point (ie Sam, Aaron with his broken face, the secret Lison that Khan still didn't know about, and such) were bunkered down.

((Mm, I see Khan/John/Fox in one group, perhaps Sinclair/Misha/Luis in the other with likely Bones and Lana on the way; Hamish maybe going or maybe remaining with Lison? You're call~ Amy probably being babysat by Vincent and Daniel))

Spock looked slightly surprised--which was saying a lot for the Vulcan--hearing Sigyen had not just managed to somehow survive the destruction of Vulcan, but was present and a Eugen as well. Though, the Eugen bit did seem logical with a it of thought. He hardly had time to dwell on the facts though, before the comm message came through loud and clear. Spock took in the picture of Jim Moriarty, thinking the same thing his Jim did at the sight of the not not-so-unfamiliar face.

"On deck three the rooms most likely to be breached through the matienence routs are on the side paralleling with deck two," he spoke up, remembering a complaint Mr Scott had made about the water pumps there a while back. Spock looked thoughtful, then commed Mr Scott himself to get the chief engineer and those under him aware of the current delicate situation and the likelihood of dangerous individuals running around the lesser-traveled parts of the ship before looking Jim's way. From past experience it was clear any small regular group of security would be of no assistance, and more likely a hindrance, but Spock sent out a bulletin with Moriatry's face on it so the crew knew who to be on the lookout for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:20 pm
knux33

Moriarty wasn't one to jump in while Sebastian had his fun so instead the shorter male sat back and watched with a clever little smile on his face. He listened to the rattling in the vents and the thumping of a mutt coming to get them. Of course when Van finally found his way up Moriarty did join in on the fun just enough to elicit a few more screams from the tiny and delicate throat. Kyle was always such a pleasure to have and hold down, the way he squirmed, and the moment the red head realized Van had found them the broken look on his face was oh so very priceless. Moriarty grinned and leaned down next to Kyles ear as the dog raged against the blockade. "I'll see you shortly Peter." It was whispered just so the mutt couldn’t hear him but loud enough to cause the damage it needed to in Kyles mind to set a tumbling of what he used to be and what he is now colliding.

Moriarty stood as the dog broke through the vent and was almost disappointed to see him rush so eagerly to Kyle. It seems you can't quite get rid of attachment even if the mind is mostly gone of someone's other half. Then again Moriarty knew that pretty well with Sebastian… though he had been the one to rip the other apart in a fit of anger then he spent months putting his good boy back together. Moriarty watched silently as Kyle just laid curled on the floor with Van hovering over him and then he motioned to the door. "Lets go before the cavalry arrives." Moriarty wasn't planning on not getting caught, he had every intention to be caught, but not by Khan or his crew.

Moriarty could see his face plastered on a few vid screens and he had to admit that was a new element he quite liked. Though as he suspected no one had Sebastian's face so Moriarty motioned for the man to… disappear.

In the room Kyle laid huddled under Van weeping, grateful the other was protecting him, his hand reached out and gripped Vans fingers with barely any strength. His energy was completely drained but in a way he felt better than he had the other times because this time someone had come to save him before things could get truly horrible… or worse. Someone had com to his rescue and that was a stable ground to build his sanity back up on.

John nodded to Khan and sent Sinclair, Misha, and Luis in a separate group. He received a comm from Lana saying her and Bones were on their way with medical supplies just in case. John told them that if they got there before them to approach with caution because depending on the outcome Van could be there and become very hostile. When spock came in with the extra info John gave the affirmative and then they were moving like the trained unit they were through too deck three. Misha and Luis, who had both come from their rooms in a hurry, both had weapons and Misha lead the other two through to where they were needing to be.

John and Khan were the first to get to the room, the door slightly ajar, and even he could smell blood on the air so he knew he was in the right place. He commed to Misha and told them to continue down the halls, round off where they could, see if they could find anywhere that the men had gone. Johne heard steps behind him and notice Lana, Bones, and a few security officers. John motioned for them to stay back as he carefully slid the door open but the moment anyone tried to step closer he held them off with a hand gesture.

"Just… just stay back." Apparently Moriarty had decided that the room needed to hide what surprise was inside and John fumbled for a moment before manually flipping on the lights. There wasn's a lot of blood but from where he was John could see Van still perched over a shaking Kyle. John carefully crept forward, delicate about making any sort of noise, he knew that Van would already sense he was there but the real question would be if the other was going to lash out in any way against him. John looked down at the pair, noticing the wounds, then got just a little closer.

"Kyle… Van it's me John. We are here to help you." Kyle opened his eyes a crack to look at John who was being so careful about everything. He gripped Van's hand just a little tighter and tried to hide himself under the male the closer that John got. "I don't want to hurt you…" John searched for a moment then motioned for someone to hand him the bed sheet. Preferably Khan seeing as the man had seen this before with Kyle and then he carefully handed the sheet over to the two so not to agitate them.

Moriarty grinned as he continued down the halls, no one around him, he had already made it back to the eugen deck and it was quite pleasant there. He searched around the rooms for a moment before finding the one he wanted to enter. He poked his head in and found Hamish sitting on the bed next to Lison, both boys looking up at the man in surprise, Moriarty just chuckled. "There are my boys then… time to put on a show." Hamish swallowed thickly and nodded, standing on shaky legs, before Lison joined him and they ran after Moriarty.

They didn't have a choice, not anymore, not ever had they had a choice. When Moriarty found them both awake he molded them, turned them into something sick, and of course Hamish had been his favorite. Now though Hamish regretted it, regretted being this mans toy, because he knew what had been done and the horrors Moriarty caused but once you were caught and Moriarty felt he had a new pet you did as he said. Hamish had been trained that way, trained so well, but as he ran he thought of Chekov and all the people that would be hurt by this plan of this evil man and he just couldn’t let it happen.

Hamish reached out with his abilities and shoved the man, not according to the males plan, and sent him flying just as Lison lashed out as well. Moriarty pushed himself up then turned around with a dark look in his eyes. "Why you little-" Of course Hamish shoved the other again, Lison sending ice into the males leg, both of them glaring at the man. "I am NOT your PET. You couldn’t control my father so what makes you think you coud ever keep a leash on me?" Hamish watched something dawn on Moriarty's face and then man started running again but this time heading straight for somewhere with enterprise security officers.

Hamish would send him flying, Lison would hit him, and blood trailed the snake as he ran from the two boys. Soon the three of them were tumbling into a hall with several men in red shirts and Hamish sent Moriarty sprawling just as he came up close to them. Instead of reacting in a way of fear Moriarty just laughed because now it was convincing! No need for a game but a genuine chase to show he had been sadly caught. Of course Hamish was going to shout about not catching him, just to kill the man, but then Moriarty pulled a gun from his trouser and shot both Hamish and Lison in the head before they could say anything.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:48 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Sebastian chuckled quietly before following after Moriarty as quietly and efficiently as the man's very own shadow. That had been fun, though Sebastian wasn't entirely looking forward towards what came next, plan-wise. He sighed but complied, going down another hallway and hiding his old-fashioned weapons, quickly becoming another nameless face in a red shirt. The man knew Moriarty planed to get captured to be put exactly where he wanted to be and it would take a hell of a lot to hurt the man, let alone kill him. Ugh, plus this way Mori got to have all the fun with the kids ... Shaking the head, Sebastian assumed a 'everyman' way of walking with eyes half-lidded and brow furrowed in worry at his pad, as if the news coming up was news to him.

Moriarty may be volatile, and may have torn him asunder and put him back together again, but Sebastian really didn't remember the whole getting torn apart bit. Though it was obvious enough it could--and probably would--happen eventually (again) the man did not care. Even with as much contempt as he viewed Van, Sebastian was just as loyal to his lovely, insane partner. He and Mori shared the same 'hobbies', and the same love of other's pain ... and even pain itself, of their own. They were simply two twisted birds of a feather, meant to fly and kill together.

Van kept his wide-open eyes on the two devils until he could be certain they were gone, and even then he kept his eyes shifting from the vent to the door to remain ever-vigilant for anyone else to possibly come this way. One good thing about his earlier nap meant he wouldn't need to sleep for a good long while, which meant he he could guard Kyle indefinitely. Van wheezed something like a whine as Kyle's tears bled out, giving a wet cough himself before flinching at the feeling of something unexpected touching his hand. He dared to move his eyes from the door only to look down and blink, seeing Kyle holding onto him with his one good eye. Van opened his mouth, wanting to say the other's name, but the attempt spurred a coughing fit that finally forced some of the blood up and out of his lungs and he spat the glob out off to the side. Oh, he was filthy; inside and out. Van shuddered once, but didn't move. Kyle was more important than getting himself cleaned up; way more important.

Van shivered in the dark where he and the small redhead were, whining in a low wheezing pant as he settled into a rut of just remaining watching over Kyle, not able to leave the other's side for fear of the red head somehow someway being taken away again. His entire body tensed when there was a light noise of people outside the door, unease growing inside him again. The door silently slid open and Van crouched lower, eyes narrowed as the light was flipped on and he stared with a bestial sort of caution and distrust even when the man in the room proved to be John. Van didn't care who the hell it was; Kyle was hurt, Kyle was scared, and Kyle needed him and him alone as far as Van was concerned. The 'dog' had his head turned farther than usually necessary to see John, because the other was coming up on his now-temporarily blind side.

As he felt Kyle's hand tighten and Kyle huddle further underneath him Van's face contorted into a very primal half-snarl, and even if the half-drowned noise wasn't very intimidating it was extremely obvious if John went even an inch too close he was going to have to deal with a very overprotective animal. Van's eyes were not narrow in anger but just wide and nervous, not trusting a thing, especially when Khan very carefully made his way into the room. The blue eyes glanced between Khan and John quickly, gums and teeth both extremely visible as Van's face and posture refused to relax.

Khan followed the same exact route John had, and even half-crouched to try to make himself seem smaller than he was as he bundled the bedsheet carefully and methodically before handing it to John and backing off to lower the tension ... but not too far. If Van snapped, Khan wanted to be sure he was close enough to make sure the rabid dog didn't get a fatal hold on John's throat. Khan frowned, seeing that John's words didn't even seem to register with Van; the man didn't have a single flicker of recognition either. Van had gone so far into 'protective mode' he was blind to who or what was around him and simply aiming to keep everything and everyone away. This was not going to be an easy situation, and what was going on elsewhere hardly made it any better.

Van growled and gurgled lowly at the offered blanket, looking more likely to take a bite at John's hand than take the object. But the finder moved lightning-quick without warning ... and snatched the blanket with the hand Kyle wasn't holding, glaring and staring murderously at John until the soldier backed off a couple of feet. Then and only then, did Van dare to move to clumsily and blindly try to cover Kyle with the blanket, keeping his good eye looking between John and Khan like they were strangers. It had been a long while since Van had been this bad, but at least it was a decently good sign Van hadn't rushed the door ready to tear John limb-from-limb the moment the other slid it carefully open. Even allowing the others this close was a decent sign, though the fact he was snarling was also a bad one. Things could go either way, and Khan found himself wishing he had a catchpole of somekind for situations like this.

"John," Khan whispered, mindful to keep his voice calm and quiet, "it may be best to leave them for later." On the grand list of things to get done, having the time and patience to wait through Kyle's delicate state and Van's feral state of mind when it was clear the hunt was on and the most dangerous of predators loose on the Enterprise.

Fletcher and Hound were still in the bowels of the ship, finally having come upon something that made Hound pause, groaning. "Guns."

"?" Fletcher paused from higher up, able to climb and almost 'fly' up and across tubes in ways the Hound could never hope to do.

"Damned old-fashioned gunpowder! Gimme a sec, Fletcher. Let me call John and see if he can use this; with all the damned high-tec stuff around they can track old metal like guns, right?"

Fletcher's face was expressionless but he waited at his perch, looking down at the blood splatters barely visible on the grating and the scattered story the stains told. He missed guns; phasers were useful but guns ... guns frankly did more damage. Caused more wounds and blood and things he frankly enjoyed more than a light-show and instant stunning or death. Call him an old-fashioned assassin, but that's just the way it was.

Van stiffened and let loose an ugly and hostile-sounding noise when John's pad made a small 'incoming call' buzz. The noise turned into a unhealthy-cough and a glob of blood in the back of his mouth, but Van didn't turn to spit it into some far-off corner, too tense to relinquish his staring and guarding.

Bones was the one who got the next call, though luckily being out in the hall he could look at his pager in peace. Though the news was, frankly, horrific and even had a veteran doctor like him shocked. "Lana, bloody hell, I'm needed in the med bay right now. A group of security guards have Moriarty; but he shot two young men point-blank before they got him stunned and down. It's Hamish and Lison." The doctor was already running. Whether she stayed to see to the two there or followed him was up to her, but the man was running because Eugens and super-fast healing or not he wasn't about to damn play around with headwounds. At the back of his mind he wondered how the hell Chekov would take this once he heard; once Khan and John heard their son had been shot in the cranium they would likely be devastated. The security crew were dragging Moriarty off to the same type of security cell that had once held Khan, his weapon taken from him and having been stunned as many times as there were guards on the highest setting their phasers could go.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff