Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:51 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I always win at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,
Not a dollar or a crowd could ever keep me here

Phoebe's free hand rested on Dragon's waist, sliding to his back and pressing him a little closer. His lips ached for more of Dragon, desiring more of this sweet warmth. He finger longed to touched everything, to explore, but he stopped himself. Phoebe knew he couldn't go too far. So instead, after a few moments, he reluctantly pulled away and stroked the demon's cheek with the back of his hand. "This must be enough for us both right now," he said, voice slightly hoarse and forced.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,
All the world is waiting for the sun.

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Feeling the warmth die down, Dragon opened his starlight eyes and nodded shortly. "Y-Yeah." he said. His other hand went down to his side again, but the first still held Phoebe's hand. Smiling beneath his blush, he stared at the ground and walked back to the mansion with Phoebe. This felt so surreal, lie a dream come true. After all that loneliness and sorrow, after the horror of learning about his instincts possessing him, he could feel all of that fade away as he walked alongside one of the greatest people he ever knew.

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:44 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe glanced down at his free hand as they walked, almost chuckling at the sight. He'd admitted his love to Dragon, he'd kissed him, and they were together finally. Yet, why was he still a monster? Maybe the deadline had passed already? Suddenly stopping, Phoebe turned back to Dragon with a severe look in his eyes. "Are you really sure about this?" questioned the creature. "Can you really spend your life with a monster like me? A thing that no one can see, and when they can see, must be stopped from clawing their eyes out in sheer terror at the sight of my hideousness?" His voice was empty by the end of the question, as if the realization of his monstrousness was physically draining.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon looked up at Phoebe when spoken to again, giving him nothing more than a questioning look. "You don't look so hideous to me." he murmured. "I think you look really great. If people think you're a monster then they just don't know you. You'll at least have me there when you need someone." he assured with a comforting smile. "If you can still accept me after learning about my demonic side, then I can handle your curse."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:05 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

The monster was silent, mostly from pure shock. "Y-you... You can really accept me like this?" he whispered, eyes wide as they looked at the younger male. "Even if we can probably never make love or anything like that, even when we can't be like normal couples?"

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:06 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Wendigo gulped when love making was mentioned. He was only vaguely aware of that. It was when people touched others' rear ends! He wasn't sure he could handle something like that. He'd never had his bum touched, and he didn't even know how it felt! Would it be weird? Ticklish, even? He didn't want to find out, not now at least.
Dragon shook his head and smiled up at Phoebe. "Just being able to be around you is perfect for me." he said and reached out to cup the man's cheek. "I like seeing you smile, especially when you're proud of my paintings, and I love being able to talk to you." He blushed and bit his lip. "A-And I like kissing you..." He averted his green gaze sheepishly, like a fidgety schoolgirl.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Oh Dragon," mumbled the man as he closed his eyes and leaned into the younger male's hand. "What did I ever do to deserve a boy of such sweetness?" He opened his eyes, the blue orbs filling with affection for the demon before him. "I like kissing you, too. When it comes to more, we'll figure it out, I know we will. Now, let's get home and get you changed." With a careful direct, Phoebe started to once more lead the boy home, his mind filled with happy thoughts as he told Dragon of the places he'd seen while he was gone.
He was so happy, in fact, that he didn't notice that, with every few steps, the occasional feather would fall from his impressive wings, fluttering to the ground and disappearing before it touched the dirt.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:40 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

With such sweet words aimed at him and an even sweeter look shining down at him, Dragon found himself incredibly flustered. He blushed brightly and looked away, unable to fathom what kind of words to even say in response to that.
Fortunately, Phoebe seemed to have the answer to that as well. Clear blue eyes looked back up at the older man when talked about going home, and, with a smile, he nodded. He happily followed Phoebe towards the mansion that grew bigger with each step. Unlike the host, he noticed the feathers fall to the ground, though he paid little attention to them. If he remembered right, birds tended to molt, so perhaps Phoebe had to do the same thing.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:46 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

When they got back tot he house, Phoebe wasted little time getting Dragon back into his bathroom, needing a bath himself anyway, and sure that Dragon would want one. "Wait here," he ordered calmly before disappearing into the closet. He soon returned with two pairs of swimming trunks, handing the younger male the smaller pair with a shy smile. "This way, we can take a bath together and still keep our modesty." The monster beamed in pride at his idea. "Is that okay?"

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd
Should we do a time skip? I mean, it takes a while for him to go back.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:01 pm
Mayah Playah
Back as in back back?

User Image

"B-Bath? To-Together?" Dragon stammered, instantly flaring up at the thought. It didn't help that the memories of his last bath with Phoebe around burst into his head. That passionate kiss and the way the water splashed them both. The Wendigo turned his head for a moment, having to cough out some bedazzlement, then he looked back to take one of the swimwear. "O-Okay." He mumbled his thanks and set the trunks onto the counter of the sink, and, with a deep sigh, he began removing his shirt. It slid off his slim body easily and exposed those ripped and inked muscles someone as shy as him shouldn't have.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:08 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Now that he knew he wouldn't be judged poorly for his attraction to the younger male, Phoebe let his eyes fall onto Dragon's body, cheeks burning with the incoming blush and pants beginning to tighten. He quickly turned away, ignoring the shouting in his mind that told him not to, and started towards the closet. "I'll get us clothes," he said, setting his trunks on the counter before disappearing into the closet. It took a little under ten minutes to collect two outifts, and Phoebe kept them carefully folded so that his claws wouldn't hurt the fabric. He set them on the sink, keeping his back to Dragon. He should probably get changing, he knew, so the monster turn to face Dragon once more and started to remove his clothes. His body, covered in scars and a strange, almost milky skin, wasn't awful to look at. He wasn't as built as the Wendigo, of course, but he was certainly well-made. Lack of confidence swelled within Phoebe's chest as his fingers fell to his jeans, starting to unbutton them.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd
Yeah. It should take upwards of two weeks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:05 am
Mayah Playah
Aight, I'll do it on the next post.

User Image

By the time Phoebe returned, Dragon was just sliding his trunks on. He did it relatively fast, but had Phoebe looked down he would've been able to catch a glimpse of the length that most human's couldn't have.
Seeing the host come in, Dragon said another thanks for the clothes and helped set it down. When he looked back at Phoebe, he noticed the man changing out of his clothes. A bright blush climbed over the Wendigo's face as his eyes became glued to the slowly exposed body. Where many, if possible, saw vicious scars and monstrous limbs, all Dragon could see was smooth skin that reminded him of moonlight. He saw strong muscles, as well, and knew that they contained a soft and loving touch. Phoebe felt attracted to Dragon's body, and the feelings were definitely mutual.
"You look really nice." he said without realizing what he had done. Nor did he realize he was still blatantly staring at the beautiful man before him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:19 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Hmm?" Phoebe looked up at the younger man, blinking at the gaze to his body that he was met with. The blood warmed his exposed skin as he stood still, allowing himself to bask in that hot stare, then swallowed back his nerve and started to push the jeans down his hips. "Thanks. You do too," he replied, voice quieter than usual as he picked up his jeans from the ground and tossed them into a hamper. He turned his back to the Wendigo, not wanting the boy to see that part of him yet out of fear that he would faint again. Choosing instead of expose his backside, he slid his boxers down his legs and stepped out, tugging up the trunks and tying them up. He then finally turned back to Dragon, not meeting his eyes out of fear of the boy's reaction. "S-so... W-we should get in." He turned on the hot water, sitting on the side of the tub and skimming the rising water with his nails. "Why don't you pick a soap? It'll be much faster for us if we just use the same one."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:32 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

The spell was broken when Phoebe turned his back to him, or at least for a moment. Dragon blinked back to reality and blushed at the realization of what he was doing, but he quickly forgot that when the clothing for the lower half came off. All he could see was the rear end and yet... He had an extreme urge to grab it. Something edged into his vision, and when dirt brown eyes looked down he yelped to see that it was his hand reaching out to do what he was thinking. He quickly slapped his other hand across his wrist and pulled his hand back, tensing up when Phoebe turned to face him. Quickly folding his arms behind his back, Dragon hastily followed him to the edge of the water, barely registering what he said. "Oh, uh... L-Let's just use what I used last time we were together here, the chocolate one." he said and reached for the bottle. Fingers clutching it, he smiled nervously at Phoebe - still blushing brightly - then slowly climbed into the tub, wincing at the sudden temperature change for his body.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:50 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

It took a few minutes for Phoebe to properly adjust his wings, but soon enough, he was in the bath as well, coarse hair already getting damp from the steam. He tilted his head up at Dragon, sitting up a little more. "There should be a loufa on the side of the tub. You can use that if you'd rather." The monster reached out a hand, palm up. "Can you give me some?" he asked, smiling at Dragon, although his thoughts were filled with girlish screams.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games