Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Clean Slate (Rockets only) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:05 am
<> Neph might have been grinning too- it was probably hard to tell with a bug; she offered the compliment anyway, taking the Quick Attack with a little chirrup and then offering a Poison Sting.

Tortie was paid no mind as she declined to fight, but Neph did decide she liked the nickname the 'Cat-dog' had given her.
The spider, herself, was likely unaware of having a type advantage. She liked to fight, but she'd never -really- paid too much attention... unless she found herself winning a battle with more ease than she'd imagined.

"Uh. I think so? Neph does... I'm pretty sure Neph does... She's fighting, so, she probably is." Tambrey agreed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:56 am
That hurt. Killer chuckled as he danced backwards, giving himself a little space to think. <> he agreed with a nod, springing forward again to coil his feelers around Neph in a Draining Kiss.

"Yeeeeep," Aulus nodded, scratching Tortie's shoulders as she padded over to join him. "Hey, should we turn the hail on?" It looked like where he and Tam were standing at the moment would be safe from it? That was good; he wanted to try out the new kit but he didn't fancy getting struck by the kind of hailstones that would be of any concern to pokemon.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:32 pm
Blah! What was this? A -kissing- attack! Neph found herself rather alarmed, though impressed by it... Not her style, but, she supposed it was fitting for the pink-ribbon-y thing.

<> Neph retorted, seeming to have fun, as she retaliated with a Night Shade.

"Hail sounds good. May as well try out all the features, plus I'm... kind of curious to see how they react to that..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:01 am
Killer's HP was reasonably good but the attack from the higher level pokemon still took his breath away and left him woozy. <are a worthy opponent but I'm not done yet!>> he panted. Springing back again the fairy type closed his eyes for a moment mumbling a Wish to himself. When he opened his eyes again a bright flash of light emanated from his body as the move powered up, soon to take effect.

"Well, only one way to find out," Aulus pointed out with a shrug. "Do you want to do the honours?"

Tortie shuffled a little closer to her trainer and gave the ceiling a suspicious look.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am
Neph 'grinned', as much as a spider could grin.
<> This was actually very enjoyable; a pokémon that would fight back and share the fun of the fight...
She offered up another Poison Sting... and then frowned as a noise came from above, followed by chunks of ice. That was... unexpected and weird. Weren't they indoors?

"Sure." Tam' smiled and shrugged, turning to look over the controls, then choosing what looked like was a button system with an ice crystal icon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:03 pm
<> Killer looked up for a moment to work out what had hit him, well other than the Poison Sting that was. Ice? The fairy type gave himself a shake as the Wish took effect and replenished some of his strength. <> he asked of the world in general as he gathered himself up for another Quick Attack.

"Well that seems to work well," Aulus grinned. "I wonder if they've got a sandstorm room too?" It would take more than a gap in the dispensers to protect trainers from that hazard... but perhaps that wasn't such a bad thing, after all there was no escape when you were out in the field.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:10 pm
"I suspect they have all kinds of rooms for effects... It's really quite clever, but I don't think it's too complex a system... I'm no engineer though."

<> Neph commented with vague annoyance. She wasn't too fond of cold things like Hail at all.
Her eyes widened just slightly as Killer used Quick Attack, and found herself smacked slightly to the side, despite bracing herself.
In retaliation, the spider decided to show off her version; Shadow Sneak for her next move.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:30 pm
<> Killer panted in reply, beginning to tire despite the health he'd got back from Wish. <> That was one of the reasons he had come to like Aulus well enough; he fought well for a human.

As he was struck by Shadow Sneak Killer staggered and slipped slightly on a hailstone and he wheeled around to see where Neph had ended up. <> he grinned, <> Fixing his gaze on the bug type he let out a shrill cry; a keenly targeted Disarming Voice.

"Yeah," Aulus squinted at the ceiling, "I guess they can recycle the materials easily though... tubes or vents or whatever, I don't know. Can't be beyond the wit of our engineers though. Well I'd hope not anyway but I try not to underestimate the human potential to be sodding stupid." And yet sometimes he was still amazed by how incredibly thick people could be.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:02 pm
Oh, what a weird attack that was...
Neph shook herself and took stock of how much damage it had done. Ick.
<> Neph commented and offered up another Night Shade.

Tambrey smirked.
"Well if all this melts and floods the place, we'll know."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:43 pm
"Oh ********, I don't want to be responsible for flooding the base on the first day!" Aulus exclaimed with a laugh. "I'm blaming you entirely. You pressed the button, I blame you." From the grin on his face it was pretty obvious that he was teasing, and the light elbow to Tam's ribs was supposed to reinforce that impression. "Tell you what, if it floods we can leg it and pin it on the trainees."

<> Killer replied breathlessly, stumbling again and fighting to recover his balance. He wasn't going to win this fight, Neph was just too strong.... So how many hits could he get in before he couldn't fight anymore? Well, he would find out. As more hail smacked painfully into him Killer launched another Quick Attack, hoping to dodge a bit of said hail while he was moving quickly.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:08 pm
"Hey, you told me to do it! Good idea! If it floods... We were never here." Tambrey grinned, understanding it was teasing. She was pretty confident it wasn't going to, but, well, it was a new system, and a whole new facility after all.

<> Neph grunted, taking another Quick Attack and acknowledging, for a lower level pokémon, Killer was, indeed, a rather good battler. She certainly hoped she got let out to play with him again... She might even behave, a little, for that...
Again, she chose to darkly mimic the Quick Attack with Shadow Sneak.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:18 am
The Shadow Sneak attack knocked Killer off his paws and sent him skidding a short distance across the now slightly slick floor. <> Panting and shaking his head the fairy type struggled back to his paws but before he could ready an attack he wavered and slumped back to the floor. <> he repeated, raising a feeler and waving it weakly in surrender. <are good.>> He'd already said it but it bore saying again, it wasn't often you found somebody with a fighting spirit like that. It was that which really made a good opponent in his opinion not mere strength; all of the rest of his team was stronger than he was but only Tortie was on his level when it came to a love for battle so finding another in that league was more than welcome.

Once Killer had been down for the count for a few beats Aulus moved over to the room's controls and deactivated them, stopping the fall of hail a moment later. With the hazard removed he crossed to the bashed up Sylveon and hunkered down beside him, smoothing the soft fur on his head gently. "Well, did you have fun then?" he asked in the manner of an approving parent picking up a very muddy child from football practice. "You did well to stand up to Neph that long, she's tough!"

Killer nipped affectionately at his trainer's fingers, not quite hard enough to draw blood. <> he agreed, <>

"Haven't a sodding clue what you just said mate, but I'm sure you're right."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:53 am
The Ariados remained standing, but took stock of herself. Some of those attacks had been very.. odd, and very interesting. Some of them had hurt a bit.
She found herself rather interested in seeing more of them.

<> Neph chittered, actually sounding rather /happy/ instead of just excited for battle.
She turned to Tambrey then, expectantly, for once allowing herself to be placed in her ball without too much trouble.

The even was strange enough to throw Tam' off for a few seconds, fumbling with the ball before the spider was called back.
"Uh. Well done, Neph... Good.. girl?" Good girl? Really... Well it was all she could think to say; her spider was never that well behaved.
"I... think she really liked that. Is he okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:19 pm
<> Killer replied with a smile and another little wave of a feeler as Neph vanished.

"Yeah, he's good," Aulus replied, calling the Sylveon back to his own pokeball; he'd get him fixed up once they'd explored a bit more. "And... yeah, it seemed like it," he continued in mildly puzzled tones, straightening up and wiping his nipped hand off on his shirt; he wasn't sure he'd seen Neph act like that before. "We'll have to battle them again soon, it'll be good for him and... well I don't know what it did for her but she sounded uh... chittery? Like, in a positive way not just in a 'I will eat your heart and I will like it' way." He liked the eat your heart attitude but was well aware that it wasn't helpful to live with 24/7. "Maybe they've found kindred spirits in one another," he shrugged.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:07 pm
((After some thought, we've decided the winner of the shiny Joltik! That winner is Gwennythe, for her high level of activity, quality responses, and for Tambrey's brief love affair with a bathtub. Congratulations! Feel free to rp out Tambrey catching the Joltik however you wish in here, and post certing info for it at your earliest convenience!))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff