Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:29 pm
"No problem," Aulus replied over the mic, but the comment was obviously directed to Claire. "Going to see what else we can find, out for now."

Cutting his mic Aulus lowered the phone, tapped at the screen and slid it away in his pocket before looking around for Izaya and Riley. As soon as he spotted them he stalked back over, impatient scowl still on his face. "That man is a complete tit," he commented. "Anyway, I think we've still got some time, shall we have a look at where they're going to do the display before they close it off? If they haven't already." They were going to go and look at the area, and so help the grunts if they made things awkward... unless one of them had a really smart idea of course, that would be fair enough.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:31 pm
[Civilian A > Zacharie, Rory]

Miranda shook her head with a bright smile. "No, we're part of a research team based in Unova. Having the funding does certainly help, yes - but it can also limit you, in some ways. Oh," she glanced briefly up at her companion with a smile, then shook her head, "no, we came here for the ecology program here. We've been here for some time now, but it was very exciting to hear they'd found a legendary! I can't wait to see it!" She was starting to get excited again.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:32 pm
Lu and Stair Gandalf

"Hello there!" Tambrey greeted the 'guard' at the stairs brightly as they went through to the gift shop. "This way's open, right? We can go in the shop? We need a camera."

That was /very/ useful information, she thought, as Rory came through on her earpiece, while she walked, with Lu, into the shop and activated her earpiece, though acted as though she was still talking only to Lu.
"I wonder why it's closed off and what's up there? Oh well, I guess whatever it is can't be real important right now; there's a legendary to see after all! Oh I /hope/ there's a plushie of whatever it is! Wouldn't that make a neat souvenir? We should ask someone if they sell one!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:33 pm
[Riley]

"Still?" Glancing 'Kurt's way, he frowned. "Maybe we should sit here and save him a seat, then. Wonder if his sister's still giving him trouble. She can be a real pain in the butt."

Seating himself where the ranger had indicated they'd be allowed a close-up view, he crossed his legs and took out his phone to mess with.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:35 pm
[Gandalf > Tambrey, Lu]

"Yes, ma'am, that's right," the bearded guardsman replied with a nod. "Enjoy your visit."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:37 pm
[Riley, Aulus]

"'Man', huh?" he asked, looking up as the agent came back over. "Alright, I guess that's better than waiting around here, then." Pushing himself back up on his feet, he pocketed his phone once more. "Maybe there's food. I'm starved."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:38 pm
[Kyle, Civilians D & E]

Well at least something went right with his rather fail plan. He glanced over quickly to see at least one of the girls turn a bit to look at the display he and Jack had put on. Xander then let the pokeball get snatched by Kyle and gave him the been embarrassed look and a shrug. "Sorry Rudy. You know I hate having to reign him in, feels like I'm bullying him." He said and scratched his cheek sheepishly. He ducked his head a bit as if to hide a blush but instead let his bangs hide his face better and whispered urgently to Kyle. "We need to get them to turn so Elite Claire can see them better."

His fake blush turned real when he heard Claire over the earpiece again. Yep, definitely not one of his finer moments. He moved his hand from scratching his cheek to pretend to run a hand through his hair. "Claire doesn't have to hear about this slip up right? You know she gets angry when that happens." He put a bit of emphasis on the hear part as he activated the mic.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:40 pm
(Izaya, Aulus)

Though Izaya led her toward a bench, she stayed standing, looking over when Aulus approached again. "Sure," she offered with a shrug.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:46 pm
(Xander, Noel, Lily)

Having successfully gotten the ball from the Agent, Kyle glowered at him for a couple of seconds, then activated the return on the device to get the Ditto out of his sight. Glancing up to the pier for a moment when Xander told him about the order, frowning.
"Why is it that hard?" He growled, then shoved the ball into the man's chest.
Though as he did, he gave the man an extra little push, into the curb by the flower bed to try and trip the Agent into it.
That could bound to get their attention.

As he did he turned back to the girls, and grinned apologetically, looking very sheepish.
"Ah... well this is embarrassing... I'm uh... I think we'll stop bothering you two."
He looked to Noel "I hope you get to see your Mesprit someday." he added with a bit of a grin, turning back to Xander who may or may not have actually fallen into the flowers by now.  
[Tambrey]

Lu glanced at the person guarding the stairs but didn't linger, instead looking around the shop. Plenty of plush toys... he'd be tempted to browse through them if they weren't on a serious mission; he couldn't imagine the punishment he'd get for messing up the mission over toys.

Lu headed for a rack that had disposable cameras stocked and pretended to be interested in them. "Maybe, w-we'll have to get one, definitely. Ah- here's one..." Lu picked out a camera, acting as if it was his favourite cheap disposable camera, and went to the front to buy it. After his purchase, he took it from the box and held it up. "Should we go back out? We should get some pictures, look for anything interesting?" He asked casually, thinking it futile to try and get past the stair guard.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

"Uh, yea. Sure." Having people give information he needed to take in at the same time as focusing on his surroundings and ruse was difficult... and how was he going to update the grunts?

Oh well, sometimes all you could do was keep your voice down.

"It is his sister actually, listen here," Aulus said, beckoning Izaya and Riley to lean in to him. "Alright, here's the situation," he continued quickly, his voice kept low. "From what Tam's gathered she doesn't think it's inside but she's checking it out. Latest update is that... sounds like the upstairs of the building is closed off? Rory adds there's a potentially interesting pokemon with one of the civvies, in a pokeball but I think he has that covered.... Okay here's what we'll do, we're going to take a wander around the building and see if there's any other way in. Izaya, maybe you can get in a window?"

He should update the team again, and with this running through his head he flicked his earpiece on again. "We're going to walk around the building, see if there are any open windows to the higher floor that Nakura can get in through." He'd been getting good at parkour himself thanks to Jerome but he wasn't going to pretend to be half as good as Izaya.

"Don't just go jumping in the first window we see," Aulus added, "if you're going in we'll need to be sure we're not being observed... and there could well be security devices inside, so it's a risk. If somebody hasn't already, might be good to check out the area they're going to display in. We were on our way but so far as I know Izaya is the only one with the skills to - potentially - get in a hypothetical open window." As this had been said on mic if Claire thought it was too risky she could veto it.

Flicking off his earpiece again Aulus addressed just his companions, still in a low conspiratorial tone of 'sharing news about some tit'. "Now one of you think of a reason we have to divert out course back to the building."

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:48 pm
[Civilian A & B]

"Bless you." Zacharie said distractedly as Rory began sneezing, only taking his gaze away from Miranda once he began walking away. "Do not wander too far...you're supposed to be my guide of sorts." He called after the agent, mildly terrified that he was suddenly being left alone with these two strangers. "He's visited the island before and promised to make sure that I don't get lost while I collect samples of some of the flora." He explained with a sheepishly smile. "I...don't have the best sense of direction, sadly."

Ah, ecology. Well that certainly was interesting!

"Oh really?" He perked up a bit. "What sort of work do you do, if you don't mind my asking." He glanced between the two of them as he shifted from one foot to the other. "Do you work in specific branches? Or...something like that? I admit that I don't know all too much about working for an organization, I have been under the assumption that there would different departments and the like."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:51 pm
Riley listened carefully as the agent filled them in, her stomach sinking at the idea of Izaya actually infiltrating the building. So far, everything had been 'easy'... breaking in just seemed dangerous.

As for getting in the building... "Um... Think there's a restroom? I had way too much lemonade on the way here..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:55 pm
Lu and Shopkeep

"Yes. In a moment... I'll be right back." Tam' grinned and activated her earpiece quickly as she walked toward the keeper.
"Hello! I don't suppose y'know what the legendary might be would you? I'm /just/ dying to find out! I'd love to get a plushie of it, but that's kind of hard when we know so little about just what we've come to see! I guess you'll be open after the display but... well, I was really hoping to beat a crowd. I just know this shops going to fill up right after..."  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:56 pm
[Riley, Aulus]

Leaning in to hear what Aulus had found out, Nakura nodded in acknowledgement. If Tambrey didn't think it was inside, there must have been a good reason, but the upstairs being closed off seemed suspicious. "Sounds simple enough," he answered in regards to the window, pleased he might get a chance to put some of those rusty parkour skills to use after all. But did Aulus know that...? When did he...oh. Right; he and Jerome had gotten considerably closer while Nakura had been in jail. Likely Jerome had mentioned their shared hobby.

"I've got a couple of Zoroark," he said quietly. "Not sure if they'll work on cameras or other security devices, but I thought I should mention them in case they might help to cover us or something. Though...currently one is more obedient than the other, so I'd prefer not to have to use them both if possible."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games