Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:26 pm
[Room E-B]- Aulus/Tambrey/Tama

She glanced up to Tama's statement. "Kailee... Nice to meet you..." And then they were moving. She had seen just the end of the moment with char and she was just more solid on the fact that char was an epic pokemon.

She followed back out looking at Aulus and nodded to confirm what he said. She moved to look at the two doors. "I think you get a choice... up or down?" She stood there waiting since Hayes' voice over the dex said to meet there. She didnt know what to say to anyone so she was waiting for instruction.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:26 pm
Room E - B

Tambrey remained to stare at the door, even after Char closed it, for a good few more seconds, before she finally turned to follow Aulus out, working her legs a little harder to catch up, either reluctant to be left behind, or reluctant to let Aulus get too far away; likely both.

Gauntlet crackled and then floated along overhead; this was all very curious.  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:28 pm
(Room I to Room B)

Faleen gave a thoughtful hum as she read over the paper's information. it was a pitifully small about of information.

"Alright, well I think we've gotten what we can out of here." she said, taking one last room around the room. then over to Hayes.
folding the paper and putting it, with the PDA into one of the pouches at her belt, she moved on after Lex to meet up with the theirs and move up to the next floor.

Dex call
"Alright Agent Aulus, thank you, We're done with the record room, we should regroup and move to the stairs,"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:28 pm
[Room E->B]

"Tama... great to meet you too." He replied to Kailee when she introduced herself.

Well, that request was rather moot as Aulus said they were heading back out and toward the stairs. He gave the room one last scan with his flashlight before he exited the door.

Two sets of stairs. "So... do we stick together or split up again?"

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:29 pm
[Room I to Room B]

"I'm going to meet the rest of the group and catch them up. Maybe get what they seen." Lex pushed off of the wall and left the room. It seems Hayes and Faleen had it well in hand and he felt like the odd one out. He hummed softly, leaving the Office and looked out at the hall. "Hey, you guys alright?"

[Room B]

Howlback tipped her head, surveying the group and murmured before moving towards Aulus, Tambrey, Kailee, and Tama. She clicked, giving a soft "Cro" before shifting her wings in a sort of air hug. Poor people.. they smelt like death.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:33 pm
[Room I to Room B]

Hayes nodded and headed out silently, though his thoughts were turning. Tethys mission. Did that mean a mission led by.. her, or a mission about her?

Switch held his paw out until he noticed everyone was leaving, including Hayes. "Ka'chu," he muttered to himself, and jumped down to scramble after the humans.

Rocket Agent Hayes

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:34 pm
[Room B. Speaking to all.]

"Right. Meet you there," Aulus acknowledged into the dex, trying to keep a grip on the present. "There was... there was a big central computer in the main room there but it looked gutted. Not sure if it's worth a look or not." The chair. The room. They- they were empty, remember that. They were free, Alex was talking into his dex, it was alright.

Trying to take steady breaths Aulus turned around to look for Tam, suddenly aware that he'd just sort of left, but there she was right behind him. Aulus acknowledged her with a sharp nod, unable to manage a smile or anything. "That's done then," he said, for whatever it was worth.

Kailee was right though, much as he wanted to hang around for Alex this was still a mission and they couldn't afford to hang around... yet somehow their teams had ended up with both of the heavy tech people on one team. Aulus pushed his fingers through his hair, debating the merits of the group sticking together. If they went seperate ways, regardless of the teams they broke into, they would be at least two floors apart if anything went tits up. Maybe they should stick together, or did he just want to stick together?

The others were reappearing from the other room now anyway, and Gods it was good to see Alex. Rather pale-faced and wide-eyed Aulus nodded to the approaching Team Nommy. "Welcome back." Right. "If we take different floors our groups will be a long way apart... we've not found anything alive yet I know but...." But? Aulus tried to find words to continue. "...I think maybe we should stick to the same floor, teams to take different rooms but stay on the same floor. Thoughts Agents, Elite?" The grunts could speak up if they wanted but he wasn't going to count their votes as all three were first timers.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:35 pm
(Room B)

As Faleen joined the others in the main room, she switched her flashlight off the save the batteries, not worried to stand in the light of the others' or even in the dark. though there was a distinct new stench to the room that she had not noticed before... and she had no disillusions where that smell had come from.

"I think taking different rooms is okay, but we should try and stay close in case we need to respond to something... like another trap."
a light arch of the Agent eyebrows joined her comment, and nodding in agreement to Aulus as she backed up his last point.

She turned this time to the the stairs, and pointed to the flight going up ( J ) "Start tall and make our way down?" She offered  

Rocket Agent Faleen

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:39 pm
[Room B]

Lex walked fully in and gave a soft whistle, calling his nannying bat to his side and reached up to scratch between her ears, getting a thick coooo of delight. "Seems like a good plan."

Something smelled in the hallway, lingering, thick, and very unpleasant. He touched his pokeball, debating on calling out Glit and sweet scenting the area.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:42 pm
[Room B -> Heading toward the staircases]

Since only the Elites and Agents were questioned, Tama said nothing. It didn't stop him from heading toward the staircases to wait for the higher ups decision though. He made sure not to go too far from the group though, shining his flashlight around to see what he could.

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

Rocket Agent Hayes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:42 pm
[Room B - oh god the smell]

"Same floor," Hayes agreed, perhaps a little too quickly. "Easier if someone needs backup.. oh hey." He shut his 'dex off as he got within shouting distance of the other group. And smelling distance - oh, god. The elite coughed; Binary wrinkled her nose and backpedaled, and Alphard shrank inside his jacket. Switch, who had been scampering down the hall to catch up, stopped dead in his tracks.

"Geez," was the blond's comment, but he forged ahead into the strangely sweet scent of rot until he was close enough to clap a hand on Aulus' shoulder, maybe a little too hard. "Don't worry about the computer," he told the scarred agent. "The good stuff's probably in their labs and central servers."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:43 pm
Room B

Well Kailee wasnt asked for her opion so she looked to (J) door curiously. Either way they would end up having to come back through the middle. So she crossed her arms and waited for orders.

caffeinecraving

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:43 pm
Room B

"I'm glad," Tambrey did manage a ghost of a smile, but she looked shaken and like she was trying to focus on other things "to get it out of the way".

"I like the idea of going up." She added.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:46 pm
[Room B, heading to J]

Get it out of the way. He nodded.

Aulus nodded again, this time to Faleen, and briefly clapped a hand over the hand Alex put on his shoulder. "Sorry about the smell.

"Up suits me fine," he continued; whatever was ahead couldn't be as bad as what had been behind those last two doors, right?... Three doors. Apparent ritual killing, lots of bodies, torture chamber... actually it just seemed to be getting exponentially worse.

Oh hell, why had he come here?

He wanted to go home.

Instead of going home he headed cautiously for the stairs, flashlight in hand.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:49 pm
[Room B heading to J]

Lex wrinkled his nose, debating and finally decided that the risk might be worse getting rid of the smell. He called Glit out the Serperior appearing and made a displeased sound before puffing up.

"Anyone against using Sweet Scent to clear the air?" He questioned, motioning her to follow him as they approached the stairs.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games