Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Kusagakure Training Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:32 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin tilted her head studying everyone's moves for future battles that could happen. From the distance she saw Viv sort of transformed into a whole new person then back. She shook her head and looked at the man that attacked her and saw him drinking what was... Sake ? Was he drunk ? By the hiccups and his reaction he was. This fight was quite boring and she hoped it got better soon. If it didn't it wasn't worth her time watching when she could be doing something better such as training.

Chakra: 130
Speed/Strength: 4/5
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:59 pm
Chaos_wolf12

You do realize that Armand is now 11/11 and you are 8/8, so you can't dodge him basically. Only adjacent speed can dodge/hope to stand a chance in a hand to hand fight.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
KusagakureChuuninMedicalRaiton
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Masako rose once more form her position, lightning still racing across her body. It was an odd strategy that Kurai had chosen to use, but it was no use, Armand was almost right on top of him, and it would be a short battle once he reached him. But Masako wasn't one to let Armand have all the fun, and she didn't feel like letting Kurai simply run away and crawl into a hole. Not without a few scars to remind him of the battle. Masako formed a short seal and even more Raiton chakra swirled around her body. The lightning Armor jutsu would protect her from most damage and harm those who struck her, a useful jutsu to say the least.

She then planted her foot and took off after Armand, but not before starting to build chakra in her right hand, almost causing it to begin glowing. She wasn't anywhere near as fast as Armand, but she could match Kurai now in her current state.

CP: 135-5= 130 - 15 (building chakra for next post) = 115
Strength: 8
Speed: 7

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:
• Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release: Lightning Armor)
Description:The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra that, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster, and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed. Adds +1/+1 to strength and speed as well as the effects of direct Raiton contact.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:08 pm
Kashensu

Alright then i'm going to edit it but that doesn't change the hand seal speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:11 pm

User Image

Kurai had made no attempt to change his forward momentum. Armand was still leagues ahead of him in his velocity, and met up with him in nearly a flash. The rock pillar would only begin to emerge from the ground by the time Armand closed the distance, and it only took a small flap of his wings to give him a boost to avoid nicking his feet on it. With no defenses and being horribly outmatched in both speed and strength, Armand felt the bone blade protruding from his elbow cleave through Kurai's right shoulder/upper chest area in a downward motion, effectively severing his right arm with a guttural and fleshy sound. It mattered not the clothing that he might have worn, the bone was stronger than steel, it would have smashed through any minute defense that would have protected the appendage.

As Armand exited and sped past Kurai, he slowed his speed gradually with his wings acting like air brakes, eventually coming to a sliding stop along the ground...a good distance away from the others. He'd turn and look at the resulting carnage, which...well, it wasn't too bad. He could bring that arm back if he needed to. "Give up~" Armand would say. He never liked killing, and this certainly wasn't a situation that warranted it. For the most part, he was satisfied. The chuunin would close up the opened chakra gates if Kurai yielded to them.

(Chakra): 85/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 11/12
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Passive air wings +1 spd

1/3 Increase 8gates

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

((You calc'd your stats wrong. For sixth, it's 1/3 times whatever you had before the gates were opened. It doesn't stack. But that might be irrelevant since Aaron informs me there's some secret new 8 gate parameters now that crew didn't bother posting. Just take the hit and surrender because I can't keep people from trying to kill you off.))  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:31 pm
((Been Approved Already, no one wanted to update it ever.
New Gates

And you're at 9/9, not 12/11 or whatever you have. 5th gate is +3/+3 and you are 6/6 base. Only way to get that high for you is to open 7th gate. Also, please subtract the chakra you have spent from your total, I know its not at 220 still. Chakra costs can be found here.

Chaos_wolf12

thefire158
Ehh, edit yourself in accordance too, just double check your math

Bahd grammer is reel
eh, boom boom firepowa, and the person who approved my new gates ages ago and refused to edit the old ones >_>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:12 pm
Ceaser Kashensu
((Been Approved Already, no one wanted to update it ever.
New Gates

And you're at 9/9, not 12/11 or whatever you have. 5th gate is +3/+3 and you are 6/6 base. Only way to get that high for you is to open 7th gate. Also, please subtract the chakra you have spent from your total, I know its not at 220 still. Chakra costs can be found here.

Chaos_wolf12

thefire158
Ehh, edit yourself in accordance too, just double check your math

Bahd grammer is reel
eh, boom boom firepowa, and the person who approved my new gates ages ago and refused to edit the old ones >_>

you could have just linked me to the eight gates area, there, i would have known to change my chakra, instead of reading a paragraph.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:31 pm
Ceaser Kashensu
((Well everything just became really unnecessary so i'm going to take off, also you do know kurai's a kusa jounin right?))

thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Looking up, he slowly began to stand, He was comepletely enraged at everyone. what the hell, i'm sure he just stayed for a reaction, Like he does every time something that's funny to him happen's. "ENOUGH!" shouted yami, Watching his father getting ganged up on by his team plus a random girl, kind of switched his anger mode into play. His wrist began glow, dark aura began to show due to the mark of chaos. It enveloped his whole arm until he grew wings that resembled that of bug's, Yami now hated everyone at the area, Armand vivian, even the random girl, well armand at the most for cutting off kurai's arm. he then darted off at Kurai who was out of the gate's stage. He was still binded and his muscles were in a bit of a harsh predicament. It was a sudden rush of energy almost as if it was the second gate, ((Dun dun duuuuuuun)) Yami threw kurai over his shoulder. He remaind silent as he carried Kurai away from the whole group. He stopped and turned towards Armand, with nothing but hate in his eye's before continuing to leave. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 4(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:160
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:52 pm
thefire158
Insta heal for ya buddy

Chaos_wolf12
Me and Armand were gonna heal Kurai btw, and jounin or not, all my RPC knew was that she walked into the training grounds and saw Armand and Kurai fighting. My RPC knows Armand, so she naturally reacted to fight by his side.

𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Masako slowed, disengaging her armor and sage jutsu. She walked up to Armand and immediately placed her hands on him, sending chakra through his body, targeting the damage caused by using the Celestial gates. Normally this level of healing would take weeks and months to accomplish, but in a matter of moments, Armand would feel better then he ever had. It would be as if his body had never been injured.

CP: 115 (regen +5 per post out of combat) = 120
Strength: 6
Speed: 5

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:
Shousen Jutsu (Mystical Hand Technique)
Description: This technique allows the ninja to heal wounds by focusing their own chakra to their hands. If the ninja is highly skilled, they are able to heal more critical injuries. Highly skilled medical-Nins such as Tsunade can use their techniques to perform surgeries that otherwise would not be possible.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:43 pm

User Image

Gin clapped her hands together and laughed out loud from the tree branch she was sitting on. Not only did a girl beat this guy, which Gin found this funny, there was blood and even a lost arm ! She knew there should have been more blood but she settled for this. The tendrils she possessed lowered Gin down to a lower branch. She never felt sorry for anyone, but she did feel sorry that she lost her own bet to herself. She really thought that one man would win.

Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:59 pm
Ceaser Kashensu

thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Returning to the area Yami had to re collect his wristband. Searching around for it, he was confused to why his father held back. What was he doing that made him like so? Whatever, He decided to give them an explanation. As he placed it back onto his wrist he turned and looked towards both Armand and Vivian. "I suppose I owe you an explanation." he said as he adjusted it to his liking. "The person who you all were just fighting was my father. You, viciously, attacked him like a pack of wild animal's. If you all had just WAITED till I got back up, I could have explained to you the situation." His wrist began glowing but yami kept it hidden underneath the wrist band. "I can't be around any of you right now. Or, ever if I continue to keep this in memory. For f***s sake he's missing an arm." He looks at armand directly and at Vivian. "I already know my father is leaving kusagakure again to go where ever he disappears off too. I'm leaving with him. And for that to happen, I'd need to leave our team. that's my only way out. So, if you want to say good bye I'll be packing my items in the dormitory, so...good bye." He said as he left ((exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 4(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:160
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:07 pm

User Image

Armand sighed as the fight finally finished. It had been fun, but a little stressful. The man dropped a downed squadmate in front of him with no explanation...and he reacted accordingly. He wondered if it was right of him to make no killshots, but he couldn't worry about that now. The gates were shut, and he was certainly feeling its effects, despite his passive regeneration with natural energy around him.

Armand let the himself be gripped by Masako, letting the healing chakra into his system. It supplemented his body's own natural regeneration, and sped up the healing process exponentially. When he decided that she had done enough, Armand gently shrugged her hands away. "Thanks for the assist. You've done plenty~" The look that Yami had given them was worrying, but Armand had acted rationally. Despite the unprofessionalism of it all, there were more things to worry about at the moment. As the pseudo-captain of their team, he had a job to make sure everybody was fine. Which at this point, just meant Vivian.

He picked up his pace to move to Vivian and looked at her form. She seemed...alright, despite being thrown about. Armand was slightly shaking at this point, a little form worry, but mostly from relief. "You broke formation...you ran forward like that...Viv, I'm supposed to be the one tanking here.~" He tried to keep his song-song tone as usual up, but it was clearly faltering a bit. "You scared the hell out of me. Don't ever keep me in the dark like that again!" For once, his voice actually raised a few decibels.

And then Yami came back. Apparently his recovery time was quick. Why was he so angry? Oh...they were related. How strange. "Well, Yami...a man whom we've never seen or interacted before shows up and drops our unconscious squadmate on the ground. We didn't even know if you were alive. After Viv leapt forward, I had nothing but her safety and your's in mind. I could have made lethal hits, but instead I chose to incapacitate. If your father had not remained so prideful, he could have yielded and we could have simply repaired the wound...instead he is probably almost bleeding out somewhere~"

Despite Armand's love of battle, he had acted very rationally. Unusually rationally. "If you want to go, then go. Everybody's got their path, and I'm not going to stop you. If you think leaving Grass behind will help you be you, then that's your prerogative~"

And of course, on the back of his mind was wondering what was up with the girl in the tree, Gin.

(Chakra): 95/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    water passive healing

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

Chaos_wolf12

lotosaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:08 pm
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Masako watched as the young man left the area, and walked over to the bloody pool that marked where the severed arm lay. She knelt down, picking it up, wrapped it in a thin cloth, and stuffed it in the bag on her back. Possibilities filled her head with the things she could research and create using the power left in the arm. Even through her bag and her wrappings, she slowly poured chakra into it, sustaining what little bit of power remained. If she was going to be on par with any of these other ninja, she would need a power like the one Kurai had shown in battle, and she was determined to make it real.

She left the area, slinking away towards the gates and the grass country beyond. Her research would need to be done far from prying eyes if it was going to succeed. ((EXIT))

CP: 115 (regen +5 per post out of combat) = 125

Passive:

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:54 pm

User Image

Gin swung down from the tree and walked towards the puddle of blood that laid on the floor. She recalled in her memory the other girl grabbing the mans arm. Gin always assums the worst out of everyone. While she was walking she chuckled and talked to herself out loud. "She left in a hurry. Probably stealing the arm for something.." Gin finally made it to the blood as her tendrils came out from her forearm to touch the blood. As crazy as it is this is what soothed Gin's mind. This was good since she was getting ready to train herself. She didn't care if others saw. She liked the crazy things people would think about her. It enticed her to know people found her a bit... Different.

Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:59 pm
Ceaser Kashensu
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Masako's clone quickly entered the area and ran up to Armand, whispering something silently in his air, that happened to be the directions so her secret lab, as well as the details involving how even now, Kurai was stalking her, hunting for his arm. Then as quickly as she came, the clone vanished into thin air

CP: 165

Passive:

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:09 pm
thefire158
so hard to quote on this thing... I forgot to quote possibly lol

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]