Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Gates of Kusagakure [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:00 pm

User Image

Armand shrugged. Yami didn't even practice what he preached. All that had happened these past couple days had endangered multiple people. Not to mention the fact that Yami was being incredibly brooding and blowing everything out of proportion. In Armand's opinion, just being a little b***h.

"I'm sure I'll find those words on the lyric sheet of some screamo vinyl. Find us or don't, but until you grow up, ******** off~" Armand would at least say what he wanted. His opinion was rarely censored, and Vivian would probably be against the words he was using...but there have been stronger people trying to keep Armand's mouth shut than her that had no success. He'd just turn around to her, done with the previous conversation. "What now?"

(Chakra): 135/135 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    water passive healing

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

lotosaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:02 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra:120
Speed: Six
Strength: Five
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzamaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:
Tattoo Sealing
Description:

User ImageWell errrmmm, that definitely didn't go as planned. Vivian felt like she was experiencing one of those out-of-body moments, along with a tinge of embarrassment. His answer wasn't valid. Seeing that this had totally been blown out of proportion, she'd let it go. Then, Armand had to open his trap. The Uzumaki could feel the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, his words were all too blunt, as usual. Bah! Watching Yami walk away, she silently prayed he'd return in one piece. Of course she wouldn't tell Armand that she hoped he'd return, it would show a vulnerable side of her. Armand probably knew anyway."Should....should we report him?", Vivian realized Armand's tone was set forth to explain his indifference to the entire situation. Quickly she changed the subject."I was thinking about joining the ANBU.....you should join with me Army...", Vivian smiled her pearly smile. The smile was no longer awkward looking, it was genuine...to an extent. Behind that beautifully immaculate grin, was worry.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:31 pm

User Image

Armand would shrug again at the suggestion on reporting him. "If he's rogue long enough to warrant anything, we'll hear about it. He's just a chuunin with no real insider intel except notes about us two. Higher-ups won't bother spending the money to launch anything~"

Then there was the subject of ANBU. It would be interesting, if not a little...different. Armand wasn't quite a shadowy or undercover person. When he went, it was done quick and loud. No subtleties, no discretion...just becoming an immovable wall or an unstoppable projectile. "ANBU sounds like it could be fun. Question is whether or not they'd take me~" Armand couldn't stand to wear a uniform as well. The name she used for him was interesting too. The first time he'd ever heard it. It had a ring to it, in one way. Army, like a one man army. Not that he'd use that as a famous title or anything when defining himself. It wasn't quite extravagant enough. He needed to earn that. In another way, Army sounded like just another pet nickname that might've been used by a significant other. "Army, huh?~" He asked, just to see a reaction mostly.

(Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    water passive healing

lotosaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:14 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:
Tattoo Sealing
Description:

User ImageFor a second she wondered what Armand's last statement meant; then it hit her like a ton of bricks. The nickname, Vivian didn't even realize that she had used it. Maybe she was getting a little too comfortable, then her awkward set in."Uhm, I kinda made that for you a..- umm while back. I don't have to call you that if you uhh...don't want me to..", Viv felt a little embarrassed. The bronze cheeks showed light hints of purple as the pressure bore her down. Trying to change the subject she spoke,"But yea...let's visit Kya and see. Maybe we can get something started..."
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:31 pm

User Image

Armand laughed and shook his head dismissively. "Don't worry about it, it's just different is all. It's kinda nice to feel human every once and a while~" It was at the least, an interesting nickname depending on the context. Although the one context made it sound very pathetic, cutesy and pet-namey. Armand tried to assure her before looking in the direction of the kage's office. ANBU probably wasn't for him, but Vivian couldn't afford to not have somebody watching her back. Last mission was a near catastrophe. Yami couldn't have held the line like Armand had. It was a completely different type of build.

Shaking the random bits from his head, he jabbed a finger toward the office. "Sure thing, let's go. I can do the talking. It'll make it more likely for you to be accepted if I open up with some glowing praise or something~". Armand's chances of being accepted to something like the ANBU were slim, but there was no point to drag Viv down with him. With a few steps and a spin, he motioned for Viv to follow him to the office.

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    water passive healing

lotosaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:57 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:
Tattoo Sealing
Description:

User ImageVivian stared at Armand for a little bit, for the first time she noticed his fine features. Though bony, his structure was notable and sturdy. Viv felt like her breath had been stolen from her, Armand had cast a spell on her. Shaking her head to dismiss the thought all together she followed.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:25 am
The Monster of the Mist

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars landed at the Kusa Gates, looking around for the woman that he had spoken to in the cafe, wondering where she had ran off to. Her scent was still aways back, so he deduced that she hadn't even reached the gates yet. Perhaps she decided to sight see or Lars was just that damn fast. Either way, he waited for her to arrive. The Sannin was pleased with H's transformation, no one would ever know what his abilities were, they would be hoping for gravity release and for things to be pulled into a giant gravity ball and then s**t would get real. He wondered what Katsu tasted like, or Christian. Both probably tasted like rotting fish that had been left out for months. Ugh, disgusting. A few caravans and civilians wandered passed the Sannin and he caught all of her scents, it was like a buffet waiting for him. But then he remembered, the Kusakage was always watching and eating her villagers would not be wise nor get on her good side. She needed a land to rule afterall.

...Lars now pondered why the girl hadn't made it here yet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:09 pm
User Image

User Image
As she was walking to the gates she saw the same sannin from earlier. Biting her lip she didn't know what he wanted. Did he seek to end her journey before it would even begin? Surely he wouldn't do something like that would he now? As her mind was roaming among all of the possibilities she stopped right in front of him. She took the time to feed her cat and leave it in the hands of her neighbor. Holding her hands behind her back she looked up to the sannin nervously. Iron sand formed around the ground and formed a question for him. "Yes?" She asked of the sannin standing before her with iron sand.
haydoh

[Techniques: ]
[Speed: 6][Chakra: 188/188][Strength: 5]

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later. All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:23 pm
User Image

The body wasn't completely destroyed, Kisuke would stand there in his old form. Looking like a traveler, his dark hair falling into his eyes. "Can I come in?" He sounded sick, broken. "Kya... We have an alliance." Being the queen of Kisu No Ichi. He would wait for the person to let him in, or to be attacked. Whatever laid at the gates, he had no idea.

7(+1/-2)/ Strength: 13(+3/-2)

400/400

Jutsu:
                            Stage 3 - Upon the final stage, the host has two options. If the host reaches this stage before they've fully mastered control over their demon, they will die. The Hachibi will take complete form--and complete control--over their body, killing them instantly and going on a rampage.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:24 pm
thefire158

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I can't figure out whats wrong with me,, Instead of the sharingan like me father and cousin..i got these eyes.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
As yami passed threw the area he felt a strange presence. It was that then and there he knew what he needed to do. He darted off back towards the hot springs to get vivian and Armand for what was about to go down. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
i will rule the skies
I am the lightning beast Get ready to face the king of lightning.
I won't let you down, After all if I die? whose gonna reserve my sage spot.
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 8(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:250
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:33 pm
thefire158

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I can't figure out whats wrong with me,, Instead of the sharingan like me father and cousin..i got these eyes.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami activated the lightning armor jutsu and sat and awaited the chakra level to show up. He began focusing on the lightning sage jutsu as he awaited the beast.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
i will rule the skies
I am the lightning beast Get ready to face the king of lightning.
I won't let you down, After all if I die? whose gonna reserve my sage spot.
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 9(+3/-1) / Strength: 7(((+1/-1))
14,000 ryo
Chakra points:250
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:56 pm
thefire158i
User Image

User Image
Chakra:120/120
Speed: 7
Strength: 6
Bloodline/Clan:Uzumaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:

User ImageJust like that, she was gone. The mask obscured her identity. Today she was owl and no more than so. After a while the girl noticed a boy walking through the gates. Thinking nothing of it, espcially since the gate keeper allowed it, Vivian waited...until screams rampaged about. Turning backwards Viv's heart damn near stopped. It was the demon. Not just any of them, the second most powerful. A light shake courses through her body. Recomposing herself, Viv escaped to the tree of life.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image