Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
[☁] Raikage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN

It was an honor? Boy...these Raikages were still trying to butter him up every time they met...he would much rather they gave it to him straight, but that didn't seem to be very effective for them. His predecessor must have been a real patron of pleasantries and eloquent facades. "No...your secretary already has plenty of an opinion on me. I think it's best we keep this visit short and sweet...it seems you've already got enough kiddos to deal with today, anyway." He paced to the window, and looked outside with his hands at his back, as all great leaders do. This was--of course--staged, and purely nonsense; he was playing into this overly formal game that they seemed to have developed already. "Just before coming here...well, I'm sure you've noticed that the temperature in the village is a little high right now." Even now, the secretary--being a regular human--was sweating profusely. "Before coming here, I had a bit of a...run-in with the Shogun of the Fire Country. Shinsei Karnata. He entered your village, and it seemed as though he meant to kill one of your villagers." At this point, he turned back to her, his eyes piercing her like fiery, white-hot blades. "I meant to ask how a man of that kind of prestige and power made it into your village without your noticing or action. If I hadn't been there, a lot of your villagers could have died for literally no reason at all." His tone was angry...not belittling, or oppressive. Just angry. For a Kage to not detect--of all things, a SHOGUN--an intruder of moderate to high power entering their village was inexcusable.

lll

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:52 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxThere was silence for a brief moment as Toshiko sensed the Shogun's mounting anger. For a moment, she sat silent. "I naturally assumed that the Shogun I sensed entering my village was you. Having never met you before, I didn't know your unique presence, and by the time I did notice something was amiss, you had dealt with it, for which I am most grateful. I will also be sure to double the guard on the gates." Toshiko now rose as well, walking over to the window, arms crossed in front of her. "I will also be sure to find the shinobi who were on duty at the gate and see what possible reason they could have for letting a foreign ruler enter the city."

Raikage
                                                              9 speed 7 strength
                                                              560/560 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

-EM- Epic Muffin

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN

Her response was...sufficient. Enough for him to see that the new leader had at least a passable head on her shoulders. Instead of groveling at his feet, she offered a halfway decent solution. The damage had been averted, and Kaisen had gotten an answer he'd been seeking for quite some time; there were other shogunates in the shinobi world with power capable of snuffing out villages...whole ways of life. With this in mind, he needed to improve himself further, so that he was still superior the next time he and Shinsei did battle. Otherwise...it would be his head rolling on the floor. "For now...I will not be involved with this village. See to it that this sort of problem doesn't occur again; in order to keep up-to-date with the other shogunates, I must increase my own power. Keep my village safe until I return." With that, Kaisen streaked out the window in a haze of flame, taking off into the sky to who knows where. When did he open the window, you might ask? Plot armor's a b***h.

lll

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:07 pm
Remi and Dani Tsuinzu walked into the Raikage's office or more precisely the room outside. Remi knocked on the door to the office and waited for permission to enter. While they waited Dani looked over at Remi and asked."Are you sure we should be here brother? I mean should we really be bothering the Raikage with a petty thing like a mission or a squad?" Remi placed his hand on her shoulder and said in a calming voice."Sister we must ask the Raikage for the simple facts that in order to level up we must do a mission and if we get in a squad we will get trained by someone who can help us train our powers. I mean look we each have a different dojutsu so we cannot train each other in how it works but someone who does not know us can train us because they will know stuff we do not. Due to the fact we are the grasshoppers and whoever is above us is our sensei. Dani nodded at her brothers words and just remained silent. She was nervous about meeting with the current leader of the village, Temi on the other hand showed no signs of nervousness, but on the inside he was terrified of the leader.

Kitten Kasgensu

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

A Just War

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:37 pm
Raiken Ikuza

User Image

User Image
"For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are..."

Raiken nodded striding off behind Hikari.

"....And to the dust we shall return"

/Kumogakure/ - /Genin/ - /Chakra: 150/150/ - /Jiton/ - /WuXing/ - /Speed: 5/ - /Strength: 4/
OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
XxBlack_FlashxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:25 am
User Image

The twins seemed to not want the offer, and he had planned to leave it at that. However the kage seemed to return on perfect timing, and he didn't want to let this opportunity slip from his grasps. He followed her indoors, and soon found that the Shogun was there too. Perfect. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting, I'd just like to introduce myself. I'm Kirigakure's Shogun, Ares Licht." He was on guard a bit, being in the territory of another.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxToshiko spun around, turning from the window and once more took a seat, just in time to see more people entering her office. It seemed her job would never end. "One Shogun leaves and another appears, I guess my job is never over." She also looked at the two twins that were waiting to enter for a brief moment. "Can you two wait for a moment please?"

Raikage
                                                              9 speed 7 strength
                                                              560/560 CP

Jai Dioxide

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:02 pm
Kitten Kashensu

Jai Dioxide

User Image

User Image

۞ 350/350 ۞ The Vision ۞ Shogun ۞ Eight-Tails ۞ Four/Four

[INDENTT]User ImageAlas, today was the day of revolution. Revolution Indeed.

[INDENTT]Jingle, Jingle. The ethereal chains that restricted my wrist made a natural clammer, one in which I'd grown too accustomed to. The day's events had proven unorthodox. Shogunship was forced upon me; only I, first cousin of Kaisen, was applicable for such spot. Ambulating with an awkward swagger, the beady eyes of accountable personnel tried to interpret my being. A black cloak with slit sides for my arms overwhelmed the tiny feminine body I owned. The Guron's insignia seemed all too distinct on my back, forcing many to immediately respect my odd arrival. Of course I had been awaiting this day my entire life. Brought up within the royalty granted by my orphaned past. This undeniable royalty blessed me with this title of shogun. In all reality, no one believed they'd see the day Kaisen abandoned his position, his birthright. As a crow with a broken wing, I knew one day I'd heal and take flight once more. Fly higher than my predecessor, higher than any one of my artificial lineage. The initial saunter upstairs seemed infinite with the chained anklets, especially with countless officials questioning the bound appendages I swore. No-- thy knew better than to cease my little stroll to the Kage's office. The insignia spoke volumes. Respect. Ugh, it was difficult to twist the knob when I finally ended the expedition to Lady Toshiko's office. Bound hands were such a pain when attempting everyday tasks. Then...the fiddling came to an end. Somehow I'd angled my hands perfectly, twisting the knob the best I could. Menacingly, the door squeaked open to reveal what would seem as a mystical creature. My chained being would infiltrate the office. The inhumanly long, thick, silver hair blazing atop my head seemed to blow ever so slightly in the swiveling breeze that escape through the window. Round glasses adorned thy oceanic hues, situated on the arc of the proportionate nose I held. Today was the day. I, Reine Isabellea Nova, stood in the wake of two powerful shinobi. Silence. Perhaps they'd realize the rank of said shinobi standing before them. Such a presence that exuded as ominous, wondrous, and somewhat questionable. Yes, questionable indeed.

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

✞Lёт мё ₴нош уоц ШHу Ї dїd✞

Loto Teh Sake

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:14 am
User Image

Kamizuki:
'What was that back there?' he thought to his brother as he made his way throughout the interior of the building. He could not begin to imagine the type of abilities which the two at the training grounds had possessed. It mattered not to him. He was just highly curious as to the abilities of the other shinobi of the world beyond his brother and himself. Albeit he was deep in thought, he was the first of the two twins to arrive at any destination as usual.

Kamina:
'You're asking the wrong person, Bro,' the younger would reply in thought. He, just as his brother, was clueless to make other things of this world. The one in pursuit of the other could never truly imagine why the two of them had not left the village and gone to explore the surrounding world. He felt it was due to this lack of experience that they were far weaker than what they could have been.

Both:
No matter how Kamina felt about the entirety of the situation the two had entered the office with one goal in mind: becoming ANBU. The Chuunin brother's were of Yamanaka descent and they knew their abilities were designed to enter and break the minds of other men. They were not suit for a position such as a Hunter-nin. Rather, the two aimed to seek security in the depths of the village and intended to remain local until they got some Ninjutsu beneath their belt rather than the great amount of Illusionary Techniques they had knowledge of currently.
It was upon coming to the threshold of the office that both males took a good look at the silver-haired woman they had met back at the training grounds. One of the boy's sets of eyes narrowed. It was Kamizuki who began to look over the woman with a tinge of disgust. For a moment, he questioned why his brother was to help such a woman. 'When people need help, I offer a helping hand,' Kamina subconsciously commented. This caused Kamizuki to sigh heavily. The only announcement of their arrival as they stood behind the jingling woman.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxToshiko could hardly believe her eyes. Yet another Shogun had entered her office, this one giving off a similar feeling as Kaisen. She stood up, nodded her head for a brief millisecond, and sat down again. "My job is deffinitely never over if Shogun continue to enter my office. I don't believe I know you, but I assume you know who I am since you are in my office right now." She also looked at the two twins that were waiting to enter for a brief moment. "Hello you too. If you plan on standing behind a Shogun all day, I will never get the chance to speak to you."

Raikage
                                                              9 speed 7 strength
                                                              560/560 CP

Loto teh Sake

XxBlack_FlashxX

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:16 pm
Kitten Kashensu

User Image

User Image

۞ 350/350 ۞ The Vision ۞ Shogun ۞ Eight-Tails ۞ Four/Four

[INDENTT]User ImageThe silence toiled forever and a day. Well it seemed so...

Someone was indeed coming, the distinct noise of aching wood swarmed my eardrum and tickled my wonder. There was more than one, perhaps two? Yes, definitely two. I could hear the sharp crack in my neck as I pivoted towards the threshold crossing newcomers. The twins. The ones that triggered my bloodlust prior to this situation; but then again, that wasn't behavior a Shogun should express. Must I allow this tendency to stray from my behavioral set? Yes, let it go. For now. Returning my head to its original position, Toshiko's voice swayed the silence and filled the room. Tch, she knew nothing. Nothing at all.
"Yes Toshiko Tusonoki. Age Twenty seven. Ninjutsu Extraordinaire. White chakra manipulator, along with a few other tricks I'm not willing to disclose, especially with another Shogun present. My name, is Reine Isabellea Nova. You will address me by Sir Reine Isabellea Nova." A pearly grin strung itself across my face, the circular glasses that rested on the arch of my nose eased downwards to reveal those signature oceanic hues I bore. Secretly I'd wonder whether this Raikage held enough intellectual capacity to comprehend my title. Just in case, I made it obvious."Correct. I am the Shogun....", the words whisked across the walls. I could feel the intensity plaguing this minuscule space, suspense drowning us all. In this room, were three immensely powered shinobi. Especially on a social aspect. "Things are going to change around here....", my words were full with sustenance, backed with a solemn expression. Ding Ding. My mind had grown so accustomed to the sound that I never noticed that it rang with every movement I made. That damned bell laced around my neck was more than a mere ornament or article of clothing. For now I held the secrets. I held the truth. I was God.

[INDENTT]

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

✞Lёт мё ₴нош уоц ШHу Ї dїd✞

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:22 pm
Remi and Dani Tsuinzu heard the Raikage speak and slowly entered the room but both kept their mouths shut due to the fact there were multiple Shogun in the room. In thrir minds they continued their conversation. "When she finishes with these people let me do the talking sis. I want to put our best foot fotward ok?""I understand Mr honorbound who will never disrespect a sensei. You need to learn to loosen up and have some fun.""You know I can have fun but honor is something I can not loosen up ad you would say. Father taught me the ways of the samurai and honor is our first and foremost goal. Trust me sis it crosses my mind many a day to just throw my honor out the window but I shall and will not. For I am like a leaf and without my tree I will die. Honor is my tree sis.""Fine fine no need for the whole samurai proverbs. Goody two shoes." Remi just ignored the last part and returned his focud to the Raikage.  

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:54 am
User Image

Kamizuki:
His eyes squinted. 'This woman is the Shogun...?' his mind questioned him. He knew Kamina would receive the same question in his mind as well. "I apologize, Lady Toshiko," he spoke as he slid around the Shogun. He briefly bowed to the one he had seen earlier at the training grounds. It was his intent to speak for both his brother and himself.

Kamina:
The very question baffled the younger as much as it had the elder brother. He knew she withheld a power level above him and his brother's combined. However, he had not the slightest of inquiries to believe she was of such social status. Her appearance, as well, did not seem to be of that of a Shogun. 'You can feel her strength though...' his thought referenced his brother to her deep pool of chakra.

Both:
The blue-eyed brother could not help but to look over the lady with high interest in his eyes as he slipped around her and performed the same actions as his brother. His took his place at his brothers left. "My brother and I," the darker-eyed, older brother started to speak. "Wish to proceed with an exam for our enrollment into the ANBU forces," he spoke in a respectful tone.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxFighting the urge to laugh, Toshiko kept a straight face and stared at the new Shogun. They had just taken over and already had plans to change things simply because they were born into a lineage and felt entitled to do so. She would respect the person standing infront of her to the extent their rank required, but they had done nothing to earn her trust. "Change huh? We'll see how well that goes for you. The state of every village is a fragile thing. If my enemies notice a change in the norm of my village, they could see it as a provocation of war, a sign of an impending attack, or even a sign of weakness in my ranks. There has been an uneasy peace established by your predecessor with the other villages, and I suggest you maintain it and work out ties with our allies in Kusa and Kiri." At the mention of Kiri, she nodded her head in Ares direction, signaling his position and status as an ally.. "But this is only a polite suggestion after all, it is your village to do with as you please. But know this: should you do anything to jeopardize the safety of this village, you will have me to deal with. I apologize if I come across rude." Her cold gaze met Reine's and total silence enveloped the room. Toshiko had no love of people who had a free ride into power. She had fought and climbed her way to the top and it was going to take more than a last name and a fancy robe to convince her to follow someone and obey their commands with just a word. And if that god damn bell jingled one more time, Toshiko swore she was going to turn it into dust.

xxxxxToshiko then looked at the twins who had walked in and physically burst out laughing. "Its going to take more than that to convince me that you are ready to take the ANBU exam. Ranks, names, elements, missions completed? What does it mean to each of you to be ANBU?"

Raikage
                                                              9 speed 7 strength
                                                              560/560 CP

Loto teh Sake

XxBlack_FlashxX

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff