Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael looked at Kokunai before replying. "Well how bought we see if we could work together on whatever mission we get? Also what elements are you again. Sorry two years does not help my already crappy memory my friend."

Jounin - Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra :250

A Just War

Jai Dioxide

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:30 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

There would be a reason Yumi wasn't as "active" during the two years. Not that he was lazy, but there still had to be an investigation on the missing Kage of Konoha, Kagirinari. This investigation would make sure that no foul play was made, that they had at least made efforts towards attempting to find her, and that Yumi be trained in the ways of becoming a proper Kage. It was a very time-consuming, but a worth-while wait. For now, he wore the very robe his father wore a similar robe to what his father wore fifteen years prior, but a bit more modified to his style as well as having a more modern flavor.

Now the rather largely muscled, Caribbean sun-showered skinned, Kage would be heading towards the the Hokage tower. Now that he had the official permission of the village elders, he could start utilizing the powers of a Kage and turn Konoha into the powerhouse that it had once been to the nations. As he scaled up the stairs he spotted four shinobi that seemed to want audience from him, if not having made frequent visits to the office during his time waiting for full appointment to the position; though admittedly, none showed up as much as Gabriel. Having over the years, developed a good friendship with the youth. Even progressively solidifying the foundation of the door for humor sake, to make it more and more difficult to kick open if not requiring Yumi's strength to kick down. But he felt Gabriel had a lot going for him. He was sure he would make it far in the shinobi world within the ranks, if not claim that position he always requested of him.

The other two, Yumi sort of got the gist as to why there were there. The youth with heterochromia eyes always asked about missions, being apart of a squad, and just in general wanting to do something. Micheal, admwhat he wanted admittedly, but assumed he wanted to do the same thing or have the same aspect achieved in his request. The final one, Yumi admittedly didn't quite know who he was but that could mean he was probably a recent graduate from the Academy. "Let's see if now I can officially tackle these requests." He thought to himself as Yumi entered the rather thick and well fortified door which would lead to a very simplistic yet neat office. Well simplistic in that it had only a two cabinets with assorted paper, two bird cages to send messages to the village shinobi, and finally a heavy platted workout machine that just about took all of the other available pace. "Now...Whose first?" Yumi asked as he came behind the desk and sat down in his seat while opening up the series of folders that he had.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Panthers7

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:38 pm
Panthers7

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █ █▀▀   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █▄▄▀   ▒█░ ░░█░░ ░ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀   ▄█▄ ░░▀░░ ░ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░   ▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀

The consistent chuunin wished to chime in the conversation. Before his input could be added, the familiar figure entered the room. Oddly enough, his heart jumped from his chest with excitement. Gabriel had been waiting for what seemed like days and days on end! Being cooped with the other three made him feel a little awkward. "Gah Yumi where have you beeeenn. The village coulda been destroyed!", his hands acted out the massive explosions."Well then again, I coulda taken care of it. Ya know...with me becoming ANBU captain and all....", the ocean blue hues watched Yumi from the side's view. A grin was painted on his face as he wondered if Yumi would notice the way he slipped the rank into his speech. Hehe, that was a good one. Briefly he wondered of Yumi remember when he spoke to him about a pertinent mission. Hmm, whatever happened to that anyway?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:48 pm
Kokunai Fuwa

"Big Things Have Small Beginnings"

User Image

Kokunai's thoughts we interrupted by the hokage arriving. Kokunai's mismatched eyes narrowed as his focus had honed in on his target. Kokunai had spent the last two year developing his relationship with Matatabi forming a bond to which would not be easily broken. His time spent was almost completely alone having very little contact with anyone especially the hokage. Now that his bond had been forged a new level of confidence was streaming through the young chuunin and it was evident by his disposition.

Kokunai stood tall and relaxed his stature signifying that he did not feel intimidated by those around him, in fact he felt quite at home. His hokage in particular was an uchiha as well and represented a part of what little family Kokunai considered to have. His parents he never knew but the day those eyes awakened in himself doors opened to him and seemingly all uchiha accepted him in without question. Kokunai could not help but feel some level of kinship with Yumi by the fact that they were of the same bloodline.

As Yumi asked who had come first Kokunai took a step back and opened his palm turning it towards Gabriel as he moved it signifying the young man around his same age had arrived before him. Kokunai was eager to begin his next chapter but Gabriel had come first and as such did deserve to make his case.

/Konohagakure/ - /Chuunin/ - /Katon/
/Chakra: 150/150/ - /Matatabi Host - aware - /Sharingan - inactive/ - /Speed: 7/ - /Strength: 3/

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted: [quote"IrIshInjun95]
Panthers7

A Just War

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:51 pm
          User Image

kana xxxshintoke

So it was noon. That was good. It meant that her day had already started, and she was urgent to get out of the stuffy room. Though she was the last to arrive, at the sight of her new Hokage she immediately darted forward to his desk. She stood as tall- if not shorter- than Kagirinari. "Milord." She'd never learned how to address these types of people, only meeting the previous one once. "I need a mission to prove myself as a jounin. I can do it alone... I've been alone for a while. Kagirinari didn't assign me a squad due to the fact that there was no teacher to teach me, so I can handle this myself." She tried to sound strong.

xxxxx
                                                                            Jutsu:
                                                                            xxxxx
                                                                            #3A5894

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:01 pm
Panthers7

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kotaro and Eri Kaguya

Konohagakure

Clan:Kaguya

Bloodline:Molecular Breakdown and Shikotsumyaku

Chakra:144/144

Speed:7/ Strength:6

Technique used:

Kotaro arrived late with a bunch of people already there. In the two years he and his brother had become a bit bitter and with the alliance of the demon country with the leaf he was even more angry. Of course he was still trying to control himself. If he didn't have his brother it would of ended badly already. "I guess a lot of people are already here."

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:31 pm
Over the past two years Zidane had learned some in's and out's of his fighting style and his own way of being a ninja. He now stood to the right next to the door waiting. He talked to no one but easily eye'd how carefree everyone seemed to be. They had made an alliance with the demon country. LEaf had made a bold move indeed. Now this Yumi character was involved in running the government in which he served.This was when Zidane let out a small sigh. He just couldn't grasp it. His better trait was his aggresiveness rather then plotting. He'd rather settle thing's with a fight honest and simple, then decrypt plot's and scheme's.He wouldn't take after his brother in that aspect.

Giving another look around Zidane watched Yumi enter and sit behind the desk of the Hokage. With slight indifference towards the man himself Zidane remained where he stood unmoving from his spot next to the door. His business with the hokage was simple really. It mattered not how long he waited for it to be seen done.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:49 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael watched as the Hokage entered the room and waited. He watched the young Kunochi run up and Gabriel who seemed like he was a friend of the Hokage. Standing by Kokunai he would wait his turn to speak about a squad and a mission. In the back of his mind he wondered what had possessed the Leaf to ally with the Demon Country. He knew supplies had been low and all but still usually Leaf is the quiet village.

Jutsu used:

A Just War

Jai Dioxide

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:12 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master

User Image

As expected, the moment that Yumi returns is the moment that his office fills up as quickly as Ichiraku's Ramen shop offering free ramen for the first ten customers. Shaking his dreaded head, he looked up as the most, that being Gabriel, one to speak. "The village destroyed? I think not. Isn't the ANBU Captain in training able to handle moments when I am out?" Yumi jested lightly, "Now I am assuming you are here for that old mission I had given you two years prior, yes?" Yumi questioned, wanting to make sure that his assumption was correct before making the next move.

As he awaited the response from Gabriel his warm hazel eyes would take to looking to all of those that filled his office. They were mostly Chuunin if not all that his village was comprised of. Seeing as over the years, there was a rapid descent of individuals of higher rank in his village. It was quite a troublesome aspect that definitely infuriated him. Making him quite literally, want people to earn their way to higher ranks through superior acts, and not just give it to them because they request it. Hopefully then, he'll have a series of strong shinobi like the time when he was a mere Genin. There was one Genin that Yumi met on an acquaintance level. Yumi doesn't know what it is like to be alone from family, but he does always uphold those that bare the Uchiha name or blood highly; especially if they are true-blooded like Kokunai. The thought of him actually being a Jinchuuriki, made Yumi think about what happened to his other Jinchuuriki. Having a missing Jinchuuriki, is very troublesome espcially given the past he's had in the past when it came to them. Yumi doesn't quite see them as weapons, but as those that need protecting. There are twisted people out there that would love to get their hands on a Jinchuuriki for too many reasons for him to name; and none of them are for the better meant of the world. That right there, made a mission idea pop in his head, to see if anyone can track the whereabouts of his missing Jinchuuriki.

Though Yumi was removed from his thoughts when one girl, rather cutting in line in front of the others, would have a request for him. One that brought an immediate "no" to appear in his mind. "Alone?" Yumi repeated softly as he shook his head, "Please...Enlighten me as to the reasoning that doing anything alone is a good idea in this world? If I was to tell you that I want a mission for you to assassinate someone, do you believe you could do so competently? This is not to say that you aren't strong, but what if they are more numbered or call for back up?" Yumi would then look up to the others, to speak to more than just her when it came to this matter, which has always confused him in the past, "We need to get out of the mentality that we can do things ourselves. I am glad, that each of you has strength to hold your own. I applaud it even! But we need to get out of the mentality, that you think you can handle missions on your own. Unless it's a mission of walking the dog or supporting the elderly, you increase the risk of dying, increase the risk of injury, and deprive the village of good shinobi by being killed recklessly. For once, Konoha will be a unified force. Not a village of singular powers. Henceforth, all missions will be carried out in cells of three-person to four-person cells. Only rarely will I request for you all to have something smaller. For soon, Konoha will have the power to stand on it's own once again. Unity in strength. Strength in unity." Yumi lightly preached softly in his usual volume, but the tone of his words held nothing but commanding power and influence. Wanting to make sure his shinobi knew what this knew reign of Konoha was going to be about.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:51 am
          User Image

kana xxxshintoke

Her request was denied almost immediately, when he asked a question of assassination or being out-numbered. Her brother had perished that way, and in her mind she secretly knew what he was speaking about. "If you would wish for me to kill an enemy? I would gladly carry it out if it would save later lives. When your alone you have no one to force you to hold back, you could go all out. You don't need to stop for water or to rest because they are weaker or needier than you. I'm not saying I'm the strongest shinobi- probably far from it. I just don't wish to be stuck with someone who cannot handle as much as I, nor do I want to be stuck with someone whom I cannot keep up with. I wouldn't mind a partner, but three is pushing it." She paused, breathing in slightly to calm herself. "I just need to advance in rank so I can make my family proud. I want to show you that I can make this village proud as well. "

xxxxx
                                                                            Jutsu:
                                                                            xxxxx
                                                                            #3A5894

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

A Just War

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:34 pm
Kokunai Fuwa

"Big Things Have Small Beginnings"

User Image

Kokunai nodded slightly as he heard his kage speak. Kokunai had seen this man but never formally been introduced and it was quite reassuring to see him such wisdom to come from that. Kokunai was not one to attempt things alone and found those who did to be ignorant. He himself was never alone and was glad for it as Kokunai was far stronger with matatabi than without her. "Good I came to be placed in a squad and it seems my kage is more wise than myself having already thought of the idea" Kokunai concluded in his mind thinking softly as not to wake Matatabi.

As the girl in front of his spoke seemingly ignoring the wisdom provided Kokunai's eyes suddenly developed three tomoes, though for some reason his eye color did not change. His demon now had so much influence on him that when activating his sharingan they no longer turned the signature crimson color and instead remained his mismatched yellow and green. The eyes watched the girl carefully studying her. Kokunai was not doing this out of aggression but curiosity. He couldn't imagine someone who would so blindly disagree and then supply a reason so meager as making someone else proud. Instinctively his sharingan had activated to hopefully clarify this womans mystifying choices but alas they did not. A moment later they disappeared and Kokunai's gaze returned to Yumi. He was unsure if anyone would have noticed he had mastered his sharingan but he knew if any of them would it would be Yumi.

/Konohagakure/ - /Chuunin/ - /Katon/
/Chakra: 150/150/ - /Matatabi Host - aware - /Sharingan - inactive/ - /Speed: 7/ - /Strength: 3/

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted: [quote"IrIshInjun95"]
Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:38 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael listened to thw Hokage and the young shinobi speak and when he mentioned the squads he stepped forward. "Lord Hokage if I may. What if I took this Kunochi with me on a mission and possibly Kokunai as well. I actually was here to ask if I could possibly lead a squad. I am sorry for interruptin' you sir. "

Jutsu used:

A Just War

Jai Dioxide

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:53 pm
Zidane stepped forward at this time when Yumi's eyes scanned the room and met his. Taking that small glance as an opportunity to speak Zidane walked towards the center of the room as the women spoke and Yumi commanded cooperation rather then individualism. It made no matter to Zidane wether he was in a squad or alone. He chose to serve in the leaf village because it was a path seperate from his brother Kit who chose the Cloud. Zidane wanted to walk his own path and forge a name for himself in the shinobi world. Though still at Genin status and 2 years without anything heavy made him feel somewhat irritable, but that was manageble. Taking a knee in the center of the room Zidane finally spoke. "Yumi Uchiha, Hokage of the leaf village. I am pleased to make this aquaintence. My name is Zidane Heyaza. I came from the lightning country for the sole purpose of making a name for myself in the world everyone in this room lives in." Zidane's eyes remained glued to the floor while he spoke. Truthfully he was immensly nervous. No one had ever given off this kind of presence that he had met before. And being from the country and removed from life in the village he was trying his best to be polite as he was raised to be.

"I am Genin in rank, though i have no interest rank. My main goal is to simply become well known, either famous or feared it matters not. You are the leader of this villiage thhus is will act according to you're order's. You're will, my hands. I will await any opportunity given to me to prove not only my worth to this village, but to you as well. Though ideally i would have you train me yourself. But the title and role you have recieved may not allow for such whimsical desires of mine to be fullfilled. So unless i can be assigned to a squad at this time or given something simple enough to handle around the village, i will take my leave, i wish'ed only to make introduction's." It was at this time Zidane finally raised his face to have his eyes meet with Yumi's. The thunder cursemark was scarred onto the left side of his face and began to feel warm. It happened to do that every now and then when Zidane's emotion's were slightly unstable. Though it was nothing that could not be managed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:09 am
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

It seemed that the small girl was rather adamant that she do this mission alone. It wasn't so much that he doubted her power, but it was the array of shinobi that do not go by the rules of "chivalry" and that one-on-one combat does not apply. Hearing Michael's proposal, Yumi would pause to think as he leaned back in the chair. Gazing at the ceiling for only a moment to collect his thoughts on this matter before looking to Kana, "If you truly think you are up to the task... then I will allow you to do this alone." Yumi would look to Micheal, "I am grateful for your sentiment in helping, but forcing a team is just as detrimental as not having one. With no coordination or cooperation, it could lead into a failure amongst the team which in live-field can lead to death." Yumi said softly before looking back to Kana, "Your goal to become a Jounin will have three parts. Or rather three separate missions. The first two, will be diplomatic. Currently, due to actions that were not of my own, Konoha is not seen in the best light with other villages. We need to change that. The two villages I believe may approve an alliance is Kirigakure and Kumogakure. Go to them, and see if they will agree with an alliance. I would also say visit Kusagakure, but until their actions two years ago with Kirigakure is cleared, I do not trust them just yet. But, keep them in mind at the very least, should the other's reject." Yumi said softly making sure she understood that, "The second, would be to visit our Daiymo. I would like you to inform him, that I want a meeting with him to extend the military power beyond the gates and into the Fire Country. To increase our ability to defend from foreign enemies and bring more safety to our villagers by having the enemy away from our gates and people. Finally-," Yumi's hand would gesture towards Gabriel, "-I would like you to assist him and at least one other, in taking down a bounty from the bingo book. The tabs on those individuals, can bring forth quite a bit of financial stability that our village needs, as well as, act as a bargaining chip for our village to offer to allies. Which would mean that the bounty needs to be alive, and if dead, needs to be intact and discernible enough for a village member to identify them. Are you up to this task?"

As Yumi spoke he noticed that out of the corner of his eye there was Kokunai who seemed to have shown his Sharingan; and a great amount of control with it at that! An activation that Yumi, of course, was all too familiar with, although Kokunai's was admittedly unique; more so than he was used to for just the level of the Sharingan. "It seems like the Bijuu supersedes even the bloodline traits. interesting." Yumi thought, but would have to at least as an older member within the clan, just feel Kokunai out with his ideals on the Sharingan. Yumi would hate for him to fall into the same pit that made him bring hatred towards his older brother; the curse of the Uchiha is very difficult to avoid if one is not careful.

It would be then, or at least after the honor-bound speech made from the Genin, did Yumi finally address him, "I like your ambition, but do be aware of your gain towards fame or fear. A man who is famous, has a legacy that will far surpass that of a man who is merely feared." Yumi said in the usual soft, kind voice, "Now as far as for me training you, given that the village lacks so many individuals that can train or teach, I admittedly cannot devote my sole time to only one individual or squad yet. Once the village has gained at the very least above the bare minimum of Jounin shinobi, then I can consider taking on students if not private students. But, your enthusiasm is duly noted. As for now, I have nothing more for you than a headband. As for squad assignments, everyone will be given on within the next few hours." Yumi replied, meaning mostly, once his office was cleared and he could see which individual could work with who as well as post up fliers for individuals to compete for Konoha's special operatives.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Panthers7

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:48 am
Maku Minami

User Image

- Konohagakure -

- Puppet Class - Genin - Clay Hands -

Maku headed up the stairway to the Hokage's office. Unlike everyone else that needed things like missions or were begging for a chance to prove themselves Maku had a different reason for coming here. She had decided, after becoming a genin, to move out of her family home and rent a small apartment. This was a fairly simple task for most people, however due to Maku's Clay Hand abilities and the fact she was working with puppets she needed a special permit to allow her to use dangerous materials in her residence. Quite a few places never really bothered with this sort of thing but her landlady wouldn't allow her to move in until she did. Saying that she didn't want to wake up "With blades through her floor boards" or "find her tenant covering the walls". So Maku had little choice but to apply for a permit.

Turning the corner she saw the door to the office was open and a group of people were already inside. Maku's stomach turned. She had a great fear of crowds and wasn't looking forward to going in there. Cautiosly she approached and knocked on the door.

Chakra: 100
Speed: 3
Strength: 2

Panthers7

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games