Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konohagakure Gates ( READ FIRST POST ) LV.3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:11 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin POV: The feel of her arms getting torn off was bare able... At least only because of her fathers gruesome training. He taught her how to control it. After all... What's life without a little pain right ? After the deed was done, Gin looked up;Her red eyes looking at Michael. She had no fear, no emotion on her face. It was cold. Her eyes, empty, continued to look at the man. He thought that it was the end of her shinobi life. They all thought.

Clone POV: The clone sat in silence. Listening to any changes, and disruption, anything. She realized her ear senses heightened entirely which she thought was quiet impossible for herself to do. In that second she knew it was a jutsu. Letting herself get captured by the chains. She looked at the handsome man. When the chain wrapped around the neck most people would per say "freak out" making their breathing rather worse in this situation. But with Gin... The clone... She was calm. "Well I suppose you win sir. Would you like to know the plan ? If so you have to get me off this tree." The clone was rather nice after being attacked by this handsome young man. The chain would start to glow a red color around the parts that touched this particular clone. The tree itself too would soon start catching itself on fire if the clone was not let go from it. "I know you would love to give information to your kage... It would make you feel rather... Important.. Useful ? How would you explain that you're at fault for the forest fire though dear ? Tick, Tock. You're losing time love." The iron became more red, producing more heat. One little move from him and she will cause the forest to shine like the sun.

[ooc: it's cool hun. Real life duties are so much more important. @chilling]

Chakra: 160
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

The Chilling Autumn Rains

Cappey-San

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:03 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael watched with an awe as she made no signs of wmotion when her arms were disentigrated. Then he would speak up. "Don't worry Miss Gin you won't be diein' today. I made sure you would not die from that attack. You now belong to the Village hidden in the Leaves, and just so you know there is no escape. I made sure not even your tenticles can get through that mass of earth. So any words about yourself before the actual interagation begins?" His Sharingan trained on her out of the corner he caught sight of chakra being used in the firest, more precisely katon chakra and fire would be seen sprouting from the trees. "Anbu Commander I think it would be wise to possibly begin to regrow the forest when this is all over. I think it will take a while, but it will more beautiful than ever before." He hoped that Haruko would catch what he meant as he was trting to be subtle about revealing anything about his teammates.

Jounin - Speed: 8(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)

Jutsu used: Jinton
Chakra :154
Panthers7

[qoute="Rockgirl809"]

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:44 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx"I'm afraid that the damage to the forest will not be that great. Seeing as the one we have trapped in the ground was not destroyed by your removal of its arms, we can assume that this is the real one, so there is no need to spare the one in the forest any longer." Haruko said, moving towards the forest, flashing a quick set of seals. She took in a very deep breath and held it for a second, before unleashing a massive stream of water aimed right at the clone that was now chained to a tree. The blast would be more than enough to harden the lava the clone was made out of into obsidian, and then destroy even that. "That should take care of that I think."

xxxxx Haruko turned to face the Hokage for a moment before responding to his question. She searched her mind for any technique that would do in this situtation but was unable to find anything of the kind. "Unfortunately I do not have the ability to erase memories, only to force people to reveal them." Haruko walked over to join Michael, standing over Gin, a hand on her blade, ready to cut up what was left of her should if be needed. She looked at the other two ninja who had attacked the clone while she stood there. Each seemed to posses skills that she found useful. Perhaps, they would be useful enough to become the next members of the ANBU if they kept up with their training. But, it was a clone they were fighting, and the real thing would be much harder.

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Rockgirl809

Cappey-San

JUTSU:

A RANK - Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Cannon Technique)
                                                                        Description: A move that lets the user spit a powerful beam of boiling water, strong enough to cut through wood and hot enough to scald flesh. Eventually, it becomes powerful enough to carve through stone.

PASSIVE:

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost
                                                                        The host of the Yonbi is capable of freely manipulating lava, and is the best when it comes to lava manipulation. Depending on the user's stage, they can manipulate the lava in vast areas. But while in human form, the host is limited to 1/4 of the total distance they can manipulate lava while in demon form. As far as the manipulation goes, the user can freely create geysers that periodically shoot out lava (every other post), can shoot out stored lava from their stomachs, and even superheat the ground beneath them and manipulate it to protect them from incoming attacks and can shoot slow hardening chucks of lava at the user (no matter the distance, the lava chunk will not solidify).

Konohagakure - Jounin - Weapon Master
ANBU Captain
CP: 230/230 -- SPD/STR: 6/6

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:05 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage/// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi let out a sigh of relief. It seemed that with the combined effort of both Hiruma and Haruko, the clone that continuously seemed to create more, has been stopped. Leaving him to now focus on the trapped young woman who would now be prepped for solitude in his prison. And, with a Jounin appearing beside him, Yumi found out that his prison had been finally completed. Making way for the very first person to be imprisoned within it.

When Michael disintegrated her arms, unlike most, he neither tore his eyes away nor grimaced. If it where any other Hokage handling this situation, specifically the one he ascended right after, they would have had her killed or her mind corrupted to such an extent that it she might as well be dead. Her actions, brought her to this point.True, he hated to bring any young shinobi to a fate that could have been avoided, but evading this situation has past it's point when she refused to leave.

Approaching Micheal and the "guest", Yumi listened in on what Haruko's abilities and her limits to her interrogative abilities. "Very well... I shall, if you do not mind, ask you to utilize that jutsu one more time. But I would rather us do so within the confines of the village." He'd look towards Michael and continue, "War... If you don't mind, blindfold and carry our guest to our new prison. But do not enter it. Any jutsu passing those gates will diffuse. The caretaker there, will ensure her captivity secured. After which-," Yumi would then look to Haruko, "-we will begin an interrogation. Once information is gathered, I will have her imprisoned until her village council comes to fetch her for the fee of keeping her in our care. Or she can pay it off through indentured servitude. Any questions?" Yumi asked both Haruko and Michael, and should they not have any, he would then look to the remaining shinobi. Mostly, Shikayumi or Hiruma if he returned in time, "I will need someone or a pair of shinobi to guard the gates while we are gone. Or at least, until War returns to his post. Giving the circumstance, this will be a C-ranked mission. If engaged in any enemy, it will boost up a rank according to the number of enemies or rank the enemy is. Although alert the village, in case another attack occurs. Is that understood?" Yumi asked, if not more so rhetorically, to ensure that everyone knew their place during this transportation and detaining of the prisoner.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 325/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■(■)□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■(■)□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 19x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*) Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique)
Description: The user must maintain concentration for a minute (1 post) as user concentrates on sending electricity through their own muscles thus stimulating themselves to become stronger, faster and more flexible; this raises your base stats by +1/+1 beyond the cap.
Lasts for an entire fight before needing to be recharged.Jutsu Active
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Rockgirl809

Cappey-San

Kitten Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

Panthers7

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:25 am
Panthers7

User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 5 // Strength 5//xxxx

Shikayumi's shadow retreated back to her own body as the battle, more so exhibition, completed itself. She grouped with the others as they were assigned new jobs.

As expected she was assigned more grunt work. She wasn't really surprised, she actually anticipated it; that's all the opportunity she was ever given. With the grim look of annoyance, Shikayumi nodded in acknowledgement before ascending to a higher position along the gates to begin her watch over the village. Sulking in her surrounding shadows, she began to think about the not so distant future.

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

[Jutsu in Progress- Shadow Binding Technique]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

160/165

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image

Hiruma Yoichi ll Konoha Chūnin ll Raetrai Clan ll Samurai Class ll Shikotsumyaku Bloodline ll Chakra: 115/150
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
"A battle is a gamble where one pits one's existence against another's and you try to kill each other; where only the victor gets to savor the worth of his existence."

User Image
XXXXXHiruma would reach up and brush the hair out from his face as he stepped around the tree just enough so he could see the clone with his cold hearted gaze. "Let you free so you can spew nonsense and then escape? Don't be so cynical. Besides, I know you are a clone. The other you, the real you, just lost both her arms. And since she didn't dispel, it's completely clear she is the real one, leaving you to be the fake." The young Kaguya would walk further around until he was a few feet in-front of the clone. By this time the chains were starting to obtain their glow from being heated which caused him to raise a eyebrow in question, giving him a quizzical expression. "That presents a problem. I was ordered to capture you and return you to the others, but I get the feeling that you are no normal clone, but an elemental one, and that if I touch you, something harmful would happen to myself, thus that leaves me with a predicament. How should I go about bringing you back hm?" By now Hiruma was leaning against a tree opposite of the lava clone with his arms crossed, Bokken sticking into the ground in-front of himself. As he stared the woman down it seems someone would give him the answer he was looking for as a blast of water would pierce the clone which caused it to transform into obsidian and then destroy it to crumbles from there. The technique was quite powerful indeed, so it must of been someone of Jounin or higher presumably. Was it the Dragon? No.. he seemed to have an earth affinity, and was dealing with the woman last he checked, and so was Yumi.

XXXXXThat would leave the so claimed ANBU Commander. Giving a nod of approval and respect he would kick off from the tree and start to head back to the group as his chains vanished in a plum of smoke, a sign of their dispersal. It wouldn't take long for Hiruma to reach the others and he got there when Yumi was apparently in the middle of giving orders and it seemed the latest one was directed towards him and the other female from before which he had lost sight of some time ago. When Yumi finished giving them orders, or well, a mission, the young Kaguya would nod towards the Hokage and offer him a slight bow. "Consider it done, Hokage-sama. Protect the gates until the Dragon over there returns; got it." Glancing over his shoulder it would seem that the female wanted the higher position to overlook the area and that was fine with him so he turned on his heel, arms still crossed and made his way towards the gates and leaned against the wall to the side of them with his head tilted low as if he was resting standing up, but he was actually peering out through his bangs and just presenting a supposed 'easy target' for others.

XXXXX-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Stats
• Speed: 8
• Strength: 7
• Current bone strength: Titanium [Chūnin]

Passives
• [CLAN] They can Naturally carry, swing, and effectively use weapons with a great mass without their speed being hindered.
• [CLAN] Overwhelming Presence: The members of this family naturally have this sort of powerful aura about them. This not only makes them seem much stronger in terms of rank than they actually are, but they mess with sensory techniques. They SEEM 2 ranks higher than they actually are, which acts as a sort of deterrent for some people. Due to their Aura, if someone were to try and locate their chakra they'd appear as an empty space as well as anything behind them wouldn't appear...which kinda makes it obvious that they are there.
• [CLAN] Weight Loss: Considering the members of this family either typically carry around ridiculously weighted weapons, or simply have on weights most if not at all times, they are faster than they usually show. When a member of this clan has nothing other than their clothing on, their speed is turned from +1 into +2, the power behind strikes is considered -1 due to the weights being a natural source of powerful strikes usually.
• [CLAN] Your will power is immense, you're resistant to mind controlling effects, and genjutsu can be recognized quite sooner than others.
• [CLAN] Your body is more durable than normal. It takes more power to bruise or cut your body than normal.
• [BLOODLINE] Increase of one rank to bone techniques
• [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
• [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.
• [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
• [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.

Panthers7

Cappey-San

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael nodded at the commander and the earth around Gin would cover her face and a simple strip of it would attach to her eyes blocking all sight. And then a rope of earth would then form a style of rope around her body. Then as he transformed back into a human the rock would slowly begin to fall away untul it unceremoniously dropped Gin on the ground. All that remained of her prison was the rock rope and rock blindfold. Walking over to her he pulled out an actual rope and cloth and roped and blinfolded her a second time. Keeping his eyes trained on her for any sudden movements. He then began to lead her towards the new facility, with a jinton cube to her back and a sword ready to strike.

Jounin - Speed: 8(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)

Jutsu used:
Chakra :154
Panthers7

[qoute="Rockgirl809"]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:31 pm

User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

Shikayumi blanketed herself in the shadowy veil of the gates as she watched Michael, the Anbu Captain, and the Hokage conspiring on the new prisoner. She also noticed Hiruma, another Chunin, who positioned himself just below her. "Hey," she muttered trying to get Hiruma's attention; she was only a few feet above him. "Do you think they will ever take us seriously? Or were gonna be village pawns forever?" A simple, yet direct question, that targeted they as the higher ranked shinobi of the village. She made sure that they were out of hearing range as she kept a low tone.

[Outrageous Oblong Cats]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

160/165

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image

Hiruma Yoichi ll Konoha Chūnin ll Raetrai Clan ll Samurai Class ll Shikotsumyaku Bloodline ll Chakra: 150/150
"A battle is a gamble where one pits one's existence against another's and you try to kill each other; where only the victor gets to savor the worth of his existence."

User Image
XXXXXHiruma would give a deadpan stare straight ahead of him as he heard the sound of what he guessed to be the woman's voice above him. How was he suppose to give off the expression of being an easy target by sleeping if he was talking? After giving a slight shake of his head he would yawn slightly before speaking just loud enough so she could hear him and not the others, "What ever do you mean by taking us seriously and being mere village pawns? I mean, I understand what you are trying to say, or so I think, thus can you please elaborate Nara-shi?" Although he didn't look up at her he was still listening and paying attention to her. He hoped she understood that he wasn't trying to be rude, just simply playing a ruse on an enemy should they appear.

XXXXX[[ I can't recall if he heard her name previously or not, thus the calling her of her clan name. ]]

XXXXX-- "--" --

Techniques Used:

Stats

Passives
• [CLAN] They can Naturally carry, swing, and effectively use weapons with a great mass without their speed being hindered.
• [CLAN] Overwhelming Presence: The members of this family naturally have this sort of powerful aura about them. This not only makes them seem much stronger in terms of rank than they actually are, but they mess with sensory techniques. They SEEM 2 ranks higher than they actually are, which acts as a sort of deterrent for some people. Due to their Aura, if someone were to try and locate their chakra they'd appear as an empty space as well as anything behind them wouldn't appear...which kinda makes it obvious that they are there.
• [CLAN] Weight Loss: Considering the members of this family either typically carry around ridiculously weighted weapons, or simply have on weights most if not at all times, they are faster than they usually show. When a member of this clan has nothing other than their clothing on, their speed is turned from +1 into +2, the power behind strikes is considered -1 due to the weights being a natural source of powerful strikes usually.
• [CLAN] Your will power is immense, you're resistant to mind controlling effects, and genjutsu can be recognized quite sooner than others.
• [CLAN] Your body is more durable than normal. It takes more power to bruise or cut your body than normal.
• [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
• [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.
• [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
• [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.

Cappey-San

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:51 pm

User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

Shikayumi heard the boy stroll off on trying to remember her name. "Shikayumi, and you can't tell me that you didn't notice. How Michael sensei sideboarded us while he dealt with the entire situation. To be honest, I think he gave us such brain-dead commands just so we wouldn't be in his way." Shikayumi felt a bit flustered, she wondered how she would size up against some of them in the field.

"Sigh, I dunno. I guess I wish that they could trust us with something that requires being outside our own village. I mean, I'm sure that I could best half the ANBU, and I bet your more than adequate with the bokken. All Im saying is we're not getting any younger, and it feels like our talents are just collecting dust." Shikayumi continued to gaze out beyond the wall.

[Outrageous Oblong Cats]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

160/165

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image

Hiruma Yoichi ll Konoha Chūnin ll Raetrai Clan ll Samurai Class ll Shikotsumyaku Bloodline ll Chakra: 150/150

User Image
XXXXXHiruma would continue to listen to the woman as she spoke her name which he slightly remembered but didn't at the same time. Maybe they were in the academy together? Who knows. "Well, Shikayumi-chan, I can't say I did notice the way Mr. Dragon, er.. Michael, as you called him, was giving out orders. I mean, I took it as just his way of taking the lead in the situation at hand." The young Kaguya would uncross his arms and spread them out, palms facing up, obviously shrugging. "Maybe Michael-san was just trying to give us the most simplest of orders as to not overly complicate things, or possibly he was trying to give us a lighter load per say so that we wouldn't put ourselves into direct danger because he couldn't bear to see us hurt, our blood split? Please don't think I am siding with him, these are just mere speculations Shika-chan."

XXXXXUnconsciously Hiruma had already given the female a nickname, or well, shortened her name at-least. Hopefully she was okay with it. After stretching slightly the young man would cross his arms back over his chest again. There someone went on again about this said ANBU group. Why did it seem that everyone but himself knew of said group? Truthfully, it was starting to bug him. Thinking it would be better for both of their throats if they could just talk normally, Hiruma would push off the wall and drop his arms to his sides before running a few feet and starting to make his way up a tree before kicking off and flipping backwards, barely making it even halfway up the gates. As he felt his weight start to vanish as he reached the peak of the jump he would channel chakra under his foot before kicking off the little chakra platform and shot up the rest of gate's height with ease before ladning atop the gates in a sitting position where he was standing when he had first arrive, only now, instead of standing he was sitting, and his legs were dangling over the ledge.

XXXXX"Well, although I can quite adept with a Bokken, I am much better with an actual blade. I only brought that thing along because I was training not long before I received the message of the attack and simply didn't have time to go and retrieve my katana which was handed down to me by my father." Glancing over his shoulder to his side where his female companion was positioned, he leaned a bit closer, "So, about these ANBU I keep hearing about? What are they? How strong are they suppose to be, especially since you think you could beat half of them? They must not be that great right?" That normally would of been taken as an insult of not for the teasing tone that seeped out of the male's voice along with the wide taunting smirk plastered on his face. He was obviously trying to lighten her mood a bit. "You are displeased with being in the village?" Hiruma decided to be a bit more serious as he wanted her opinion on something.

"You don't like the idea of being close to home and being able to instantly respond to any threat that it may have? I mean.. I personally wouldn't mind to go exploring eventually, but I am pretty content staying here. Konoha is everything to me. I dunno.. I just feel like if I were to leave on a mission or something, and then something happens while I am gone and it's doesn't end in the best fashion, then I would feel as if it was my fault for not being here." He realized that he was probably coming off as cocky or conceded and started to stutter as he tried to correct himself, "I-I.. I mean like, don't take it wrong, I have the utmost faith in my comrades and all , it's just.. I don't really know how to say it. Sorry if I offended you by that; it was not my intention Shika-chan.." The young shinobi locked gazes with his female companion, eyes shimmering with an penitent tone.

Techniques Used:

Stats

Passives

Cappey-San

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:10 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

A clone appeared on the wall just as the young Nara spoke of him. Removing his helmet so the two could see his face, a look of complete sincerity on his face before he cleared his throat and began speaking. "Shikayumi, I meant you no disrespect in that fight. I gave the orders I did for two reasons. One, I wanted to keep you near me cause I was worried somethin' would happen to you. And two, I actually needed your help. I might be a dragon but my Jinton requitrs immense concentration, which means I cannot keep an eye on my surroundin's and could of been ambushed and killed before I could of disarm her so to speak. I sent this clone to you to apologize. I felt bad for just barkin' orders at you. You are both very accomplished shinobi. Which is why I will ask the Hokage if possibly you both can be promoted. I need three more members for the Four Horseman of Konoha, and I think you both would be excellent additions to the force. Or Anbu even. And to answer your question Hiruma the Anbu are an organization that protect our village from the shadows through espionage, assassinations, ect. If I can convince the Hokage of your readiness to progress and such. Would you join the Four Horseman? The Anbu I cannot ask for for you though only the commander can. Again I cannot stress how sorry I am for how I acted today.

Jounin - Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)

Jutsu used: Shadow Clone jutsu
Chakra :77

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:26 pm

User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

Shikayumi brushed off the abbreviation of her name, and decided to let Hiruma in on what the ANBU actually were. "The ANBU are the secret police of the village. Although we know who they are based off their appearance, they wear masks at all time to conceal their identity. They usually seen escorting the Hokage." She went on to listen as Hiruma questioned her loyalty to the village.

"!!- It's not like that." Shikayumi stated in a defensive manner. "At least...I don't think it is." Since the two of them would be stuck guarding the gates for some time Shikayumi decided to share a little information with Hiruma as a way to pass the time.

"When I was younger, I was raised with the idea that every kid should grow up wanting to become the head of their clan. I wanted that dream; I still want that dream. None of the elders of my clan expected a "frail little girl" like me to follow through in becoming a Kunoichi. I wanted to prove them all wrong as I continued to learn the ways of my clan. But...the Nara clan is an old-fashion bunch of shinobi, and they feel that if a woman was to lead the clan it would be a sign of weakness. So that's why I want an opportunity to show my clan that I'm worth being the Head of my clan."

[Outrageous Oblong Cats]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

160/165

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image

User Image
XXXXXHiruma would listen as Shikayumi went on to talk about the ANBU first. Ah, so it seems they were Black Ops. That's cool and all, but he found something weird with it. Even though they wear masks to hide their identity from others, if people in the village know who they are, couldn't they just grab someone from the village and find out their identities pretty easily? That kinda defeats the purpose of hiding their faces.. Nonetheless, at-least he now knew who they were. Next Shikayumi would address his questions about her ideals and it seemed he might of struck a nerve as the female became quite defensive over the subject. Finally came something extra, a little info on herself and her clan. He would nod along as she spoke, signaling he understood. Once she was done he would speak up, "If they don't like the idea of a woman leading, why not just marry, and then use your husband as a means of controlling the clan? I mean, it's a pretty shady matter to do things that would, but in the end you would still get what you want no?"

XXXXXHiruma would let a sly smile seep onto his face as he narrowed the gap between their faces, leaning to the side of her so he was whispering into her ear, "If you need a man just let me know.. fufufu..." Deciding to end the tease there he pulled away from her and stuck his tongue out in a playful manner before a broad smile appeared on his face. Hearing something to his right Hiruma would turn and see Michael, or well, a clone of Michael and he went on to elaborate what they were talking about not so long ago. He must have impressive hearing to hear from so far away, especially when their conversation was hushed. Hiruma would take note of this and let the man speak his piece. "You have exceptional hearing Michael-shi; you are truly blessed. As far as the apology goes, I do not need one, and it seems I was right in my guess earlier. As far as a promotion goes, please do~" Hiruma would send a playful wink to the male before continuing, "As far as joining the Four Horseman, I shall consider it. As much of an honor it would be, I am not the most fond of gate guarding duties sadly. I've had my fair share over the past few years. Besides, the FHK are the baddest of the bad right? I don't think I am quite there yet, maybe soon though?" His smile would widen and he would offer a slight bow to the clone as a gesture of respect and gratitude for even being offered such proposals.

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Techniques Used:

Stats

Passives

Cappey-San

IrIshInjun95

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games