Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:06 am
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂❝ A s a m i - K a t s u y u❞▂▂▂▂

User Image

Stamina - - { --- / ---- } - - Chakra - - { 115 / 115 } - - Speed- - { 3 [+1] (+1/-1) } - - Strength - - { 5 [+2] (+2/-1) }

Village : Konohagakure - Rank : Genin - Class : Medic - Clan : Katsuyu / Yamanaka - Ryo : 5,000

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

"I see." Asami replied to the white haired boy that spoke up to her. She continued having a very motherly tone and feel to her, looking quite pleasant about her current events that were happening. "It's nice to see such a young outside in the village~ I remember when I first came here as well. But I won't bore you with all that old people talk as you youths call it nowadays." She chuckled to herself before extending her hand to both men. She removed her kasa that she normally wore, and bowed her head. "But where are my manners? I am Asami Katsuyu. I just graduated from the academy just a few hours ago. It's nice to finally be with all the other shinobi.~"

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

The Chilling Autumn Rains
??? - Stranger

Muramasa the Iniquitous
??? - Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:15 am
User Image

Hiruma Yoichi || Kono Genin ll Raetrai Clan ll Samurai Class ll Shikotsumyaku Bloodline ll Chakra: 100/100
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
"A battle is a gamble where one pits one's existence against another's and you try to kill each other; where only the victor gets to savor the worth of his existence."

User Image
XXXXXHiruma couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle in response to his best-friend. "Kind of hard to not want to get stronger when you have so many things to protect, ya'know? I don't think I could forgive myself if someone I cared about got hurt because I wasn't capable to prevent such a thing.." Hiruma let out a soft sigh before looking up at the ceiling and staring at it for a bit. Eventually his arm stretched out and his hand found the sake bottle. Bringing the alcohol to his lips he took a firm swig before placing it down and getting back to his food. "Well, now that you are out," the young male took a moment to finish chewing the food in his mouth and swallow it before speaking again, "I suppose I have a lot to teach ya seeing as I've spent all this time strictly training. We're gonna need to catch you up if we are going to be the new dynamic duo of Konoha~" As his sentence trailed off Hiruma started to laugh softly in an attempt to not disturb others. As he finished his bowl of ramen that was graciously donated to him the male glanced over to see Aomine finishing his third and ordering four more. It never failed to amaze him how much of an appetite his companion had. Before he could order another bowl for himself there was a voice that erupted from directly behind them.

XXXXXGlancing over his shoulder the purple haired shinobi took note of the young looking woman and listened to what she had to say before turning back to the counter and ordering his second round of food. It urked him slightly that he didn't sense her sooner. He must of been too absorbed into his own thoughts; yeah, that was it. At that moment he made a mental note to always keep more attention to his surroundings for it could be a matter of life and death one day. Now that he was done with what he was doing, he turned slightly to his left to be more engaged in this new interaction. Hiruma went on to listen to Aomine's explanation to the woman and her response. Old people talk? How could that be; she looked to be in her twenties, thus not much older than himself and Aomine. When Asami extended her hand Hiruma took it gently in his before bringing it to his lips where they soon made a relatively short connection with the top of her hand. After doing so he gave her a polite nod of his head and let her land slip away from his' soft embrace. "Hiruma Yoichi, a pleasure to meet you Katsuyu-san. Don't let my name fool you though; I am a genuinely nice guy. Oh, and I graduated two years ago." He offered the woman a soft smile and a gentle expression. So she just graduated huh? He knew how she probably felt when she thought back on the academy and probably also knew all-too-well what she went through as well, so he was able to empathize with her.

XXXXX[[ ooc: Terribly sorry for the delay. I've been in the middle of moving for the past two weeks. sweatdrop ]]

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Stats
• Strength: 6
• Speed: 7
• Current bone strength: Steel [Genin]

Passives
• [CLAN] They can Naturally carry, swing, and effectively use weapons with a great mass without their speed being hindered.
• [CLAN] Overwhelming Presence: The members of this family naturally have this sort of powerful aura about them. This not only makes them seem much stronger in terms of rank than they actually are, but they mess with sensory techniques. They SEEM 2 ranks higher than they actually are, which acts as a sort of deterrent for some people. Due to their Aura, if someone were to try and locate their chakra they'd appear as an empty space as well as anything behind them wouldn't appear...which kinda makes it obvious that they are there.
• [CLAN] Weight Loss: Considering the members of this family either typically carry around ridiculously weighted weapons, or simply have on weights most if not at all times, they are faster than they usually show. When a member of this clan has nothing other than their clothing on, their speed is turned from +1 into +2, the power behind strikes is considered -1 due to the weights being a natural source of powerful strikes usually.
• [CLAN] Your will power is immense, you're resistant to mind controlling effects, and genjutsu can be recognized quite sooner than others.
• [CLAN] Your body is more durable than normal. It takes more power to bruise or cut your body than normal.
• [BLOODLINE] Increase of one rank to bone techniques
• [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
• [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.
• [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
• [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.

TheRealKiru

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:59 am

User Image

Stamina - - { --- / ---- } - - Chakra - - { 115 / 115 } - - Speed- - { 3 [+1] (+1/-1) } - - Strength - - { 5 [+2] (+2/-1) }

Village : Konohagakure - Rank : Genin - Class : Medic - Clan : Katsuyu / Yamanaka - Ryo : 5,000

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

Asami would look over at the white haired boy's friend as she felt him gently pick up her hand and give it a gentlemanly-like kiss. A heavy blush would appear on the woman's face as she made what sounded like a teenage girl giggling. It was a feature she hated to have shown, but there were times where Asami would let it slip by, this time being one of them. It reminded her of the days her husband and her would meet for a date when they were young. He would always greet her by kissing her hand. It brought up some rather nice memories, but Asami forced those back down like always. She would prefer not to have anything like that show in public or with other people. Her suffering was her own. "Oh?~ You're such a gentleman, Yoichi-san." The medic said, laughing a bit while a blush remained on her face. She would bring her hand back beside her while listening to Hiruma say that he had graduated from the academy quite recently, but not like her. It was refreshing to know that there were more older shinobi like her that were beginning on the path to a shinobi life than her. As somebody her age could already be quite an experience jounin instead of a fresh genin to the world. "Did you really graduate 2 years ago? You look like you could be a Jounin." Asami would smile back at Hiruma, fidgeting slightly as the woman would look towards the counter where she was just at, clearly nervous. Hirumi himself was actually quite good looking and all, but she felt horrible about thinking that when she still considered herself in a relationship, though a widow. Then came the question of if he was in a relationship with the white haired boy, which would make sense considering they might be on a date or something. "I apologize for interrupting again. I know it might be boring chatting with an old woman." She rubbed the back of her neck in an awkward fashion before doing her best to avoid looking at Hiruma, occasionally peeking at him before looking away.

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Hiruma Yoichi - Neutral

Muramasa the Iniquitous
??? - Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:41 am
User Image

Kono Genin ll Hoshigaki Clan ll Samurai Class ll Mokuton Bloodline ll Chakra: 215/215
"Where the tree leaves dance one shall find flames, the fire's shadow will illuminate the village, and once again tree leaves shall bud anew."

User Image
XXXXXNarrowing his eyes upon Hiruma for a moment after he spoke, Aomine couldn't help but let out a soft sigh before grumbling and returning to his meal for a moment; pondering over the words his best friend had said. "Perhaps that's why I'm so weak now eh? I have nothing to protect in this world. You can protect yourself and I've already lost all of my family." Shaking his head to rid him of such depressing thoughts the white-haired Senju grunted, seeing Hiruma take his Sake again; this time almost finishing the bottle off with his drink since it was mostly gone between the two of them already. Ordering another bottle of Sake to drink between them Aomine twitched at the teasing way Hiruma spoke about teaching him so he was stronger. He was one of the few people that while he was incredibly kind most of the time, he was also very competitive about all things; including strength and training like Hiruma was speaking about with how long he'd been training. "Maybe later. I'd prefer to train on my own for now, since I need to learn my bloodline; something you can't help me with much now can you?" Smiling softly at his friend, Aomine patted him on the shoulder before going back to consuming his new bowls of ramen.

XXXXXWhen the now named Asami extended her hand to him and Hiruma, he shook her hand before smiling kindly at her. Unlike his friend Hiruma he didn't feel the need to kiss her hand and try to be a gentleman. When she mentioned just graduated as well his eyebrows rose slightly before returning to normally; he could understand that she probably didn't want to be judged for graduating at a seemingly late age, it also helped that he himself graduated when he was Twenty years old versus the usual graduation age. When she spoke to Hiruma for a moment he chuckled quietly before listening to her apologize again for interrupting their meal, alongside mentioning how "boring" it was to speak to an "old" woman. "Aomine Senju, I apologize for not introducing myself when I first spoke; I must admit I was distracted for a moment. You have no need to apologize yourself, I was eating and Hiruma came to eat as well, so we've just been talking. I also doubt you're as old as you may think, I myself am quite old compared to other graduates. You should feel no shame for graduating at a late age if you do." Giving a slightly reassuring smile towards Asami, Aomine wiped his pants off before waiting for both her and Hiruma to speak in response to any words the other may have said.

XXXXX-- "--" --

Techniques Used:

Stats
• Strength: 5
• Speed: 4

Passives
• [CLAN] Underwater Breath Technique
Since they are sharks in almost all aspects, those of the Hoshigaki Clan can freely breath underwater for as long as they'd like.
• [CLAN] Advanced Swimming Technique
Because sharks have lived under water for centuries, the Hoshigaki can swim faster than the average Shinobi. (+2 to speed when swimming)
• [CLAN] Bloodlust Technique
Due to their love for blood, if the Hoshigaki smells the blood of a Shinobi, they can sense the opponent from miles away.
• [CLAN] The Jaws of the Sea
The Hoshigaki can manipulate water to the extent of their rank. Their water can move as fast as they can.
• [BLOODLINE] Immense Chakra
By inheriting the 'body' of the Sage of Six Paths, they also inherited his vitality and survivability. Because of this, their chakra is increased substantially. (+15%)
• [BLOODLINE] High Aptitude
Members of the Senju clan are not restricted to 'Learning Restrictions' based on class, meaning that every style/sub-element is available to them. The exception to this rule is sealing.
• [BLOODLINE] +1 rank to wood techniques
• [BLOODLINE] Heightened physical and mental stamina in battle.
• [BLOODLINE] Well-versed in combat.
• [BLOODLINE] Can use medical jutsu without handseals
• [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
• [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.

TheRealKiru

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image

Kono Genin ll Raetrai Clan ll Samurai Class ll Shikotsumyaku Bloodline ll Chakra: 100/100
"A battle is a gamble where one pits one's existence against another's and you try to kill each other; where only the victor gets to savor the worth of his existence."

User Image
XXXXXHiruma took quick notice of the darkening of the woman's face as she began to blush and in response his lips spread apart into a genuinely gentle smile. It was often that members of the opposite sex interacted with him aside from stares or quick glances, so it was nice to see that someone found him to be attractive in some manner, or well, took a liking towards him or his actions. When she started to giggle he couldn't help but find himself letting out a soft chuckle along side her. He wasn't quite sure why he did it, but it just felt right. "Oh-ho-ho? Am I really?" His smile turned from a broad happy smile into one that carried more of a teasing undertone. "Well I try to be." Hiruma turned slightly to his left and poured himself a cup of steaming tea and one for Asami and Aomine as well. As he turned back to the two of them he held out their cups for them and then grasped his own in hand and took a small sip before letting out a content relaxed sigh of approval. "Yes, it is true. I graduated two years ago at seventeen. I started late because at first I held different beliefs from your normal way of society. You see, I am a samurai, not a shinobi at heart. Not only that, but we have a different hierarchy as well in a sense. However, after a while of spending time in Konoha and getting to know everyone and feel what it was like to be apart of a bigger picture, I couldn't help but transition. The power of love is a very strong influence indeed. There are just too many things I wish to protect now that I couldn't just sit by and let others do the work alone. But yeah, I do look like I could be a Jounin aha, but I am merely a Genin that happens to be of nineteen years of age." Hiruma realized that he was being long winded and probably coming off as a nuisance and so he stopped there to let the other two speak. While they spoke he took this time to observe and survey Asami for he didn't really do so much of that from the start. The more he looked the more he found her to be attractive in so many ways. He was already naturally fond of red haired women so that was a plus. Her baby blues didn't help matters for they were like looking into the sea, and that gave off a sense of calmness and relaxation. Next would be her adorable smile and and unexpectedly cute laugh. From the little they have interacted so far, Hiruma liked her personality; she was kind, seemingly outgoing, polite, and he was sure she was many of other things as well that he has yet to find out. As for first impressions, she was doing a good job. Bringing himself back to reality and out of his thoughts he zoned back in time to hear her apologizing for for interrupting again which made him smile as he thought more on about how polite she was. Before he could speak it would seem Aomine responded for him, but he couldn't help but elaborate, "Indeed, you have no reason to apologize. It is quite fine. I was just eating after having trained and bumped into my onii-san here. As far as calling yourself old, you shouldn't be doing such a thing. Even if you consider yourself old, you are truly beautiful Katsuyu-san, and carry an elegance that the heaven's have all right to envy."

XXXXXBefore Hiruma could elaborate any more on the subject there was the overwhelming sound of drums that echoed across the village. He knew these quite well for had helped set them up when Yumi-sama had them to be built. The war drums.. Why was the village under attack? Who dared to hurt what he cared for so deeply? Hiruma was dragged back to reality when something flew through the curtains and hit him on the head before falling into his lap. The young Kaguya would rub at his head for a moment before unraveling the scroll and reading it aloud for the three of them to hear. Once finished, he placed it on the table along with his tea and stood up. Turning to Ichiraku's owner he asked if he could leave his torches here for now until this matter was settled with, and the response he got he was content with. Walking over to the wall Hiruma scooped up his bokken and gave it a twirl through his fingers before finally sliding it under his sash around his waist. "I am terribly sorry that our little meeting has to be cut short so soon, but well, duty calls. Maybe after we could finish this?" Hiruma glanced back at the two and offered a genuinely caring and happy smile that radiated confidence. As he looked back to the curtains his demeanor changed and became more.. hostile? His pleasant aura become heavier and thicker with this bloodlust. "Well, I guess it's time to put these past two years to the test huh..? It's now my turn to protect you Aomine-sama.." Aomine would get the reference for when his companion used to stick up for him and protect him from bullies or protect him when they went out of the village when they were younger. Seeing as how Aomine was lacking in training and experience versus this kind of threat, he had hoped that he didn't mean any harm by his words. In short, he wasn't trying to say Aomine was useless, it was just that Hiruma was more suited for this type of engagement at this moment in time. After letting out a long sigh the purple haired samurai-shinobi-hybrid placed a hand on the hilt to his bokken and pushed apart the curtains before disappearing in the blink of an eye. [exit]

XXXXX[ ooc: If I got the colors wrong, please excuse me. I am partially colorblind so I see colors a bit differently ^^; ]

Techniques Used:

Stats
• Strength: 6
• Speed: 7
• Current bone strength: Steel [Genin]

Passives
• [CLAN] They can Naturally carry, swing, and effectively use weapons with a great mass without their speed being hindered.
• [CLAN] Overwhelming Presence: The members of this family naturally have this sort of powerful aura about them. This not only makes them seem much stronger in terms of rank than they actually are, but they mess with sensory techniques. They SEEM 2 ranks higher than they actually are, which acts as a sort of deterrent for some people. Due to their Aura, if someone were to try and locate their chakra they'd appear as an empty space as well as anything behind them wouldn't appear...which kinda makes it obvious that they are there.
• [CLAN] Weight Loss: Considering the members of this family either typically carry around ridiculously weighted weapons, or simply have on weights most if not at all times, they are faster than they usually show. When a member of this clan has nothing other than their clothing on, their speed is turned from +1 into +2, the power behind strikes is considered -1 due to the weights being a natural source of powerful strikes usually.
• [CLAN] Your will power is immense, you're resistant to mind controlling effects, and genjutsu can be recognized quite sooner than others.
• [CLAN] Your body is more durable than normal. It takes more power to bruise or cut your body than normal.
• [BLOODLINE] Increase of one rank to bone techniques
• [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
• [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.

TheRealKiru

Muramasa the Iniquitous

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:34 am

User Image

Asami looked towards the white haired man beside Hiruma, who introduced himself as Aomine, part of the Senju clan here in the lovely village of Konoha. "Wonderful to meet you, Aomine." She said, smiling at the newly met genins across from her. She gave off a very comforting and motherly feel, as if she would welcome anyone who came to her with open arms. "Are you quite old? You seem to be about your late teens." Asami stated, leaning in to get a better view of Aomine. She was maybe a few feet away from his face, squinting her eyes and looking at areas around the face."Maybe somewhere around 20."

Focusing back on Hiruma as he as he asked if he was truly a gentlemen, the woman would give him a nod, smiling brightly. "Yes. You're certainly hitting on all the right points." Asami would resume her normal stance, her kasa still under her left arm. She then took the cup of tea when held out to her by Hiruma, taking a sip from the cup. The warm flavor felt reinvigorating, and helped her feel more at ease now that she was speaking with the younger genin. Asami would nod her head as Hiruma began to tell them both the tale of how he came to be a genin. While it came as a surprise that he was a samurai, she probably would have noticed sooner if she could have seen a weapon somewhere on the man. As he finished weaving his tale, Asami would smile and removed the cup from her lips to speak."I think it's a brave thing what you've done." The woman looking to Aomine for confirmation before focusing back on the lavender haired samurai. "It takes courage to leave the parts of your world that you know, and even more so to venture off into the unknown." She would take another sip from her cup again before Hiruma spoke up again, this time making her blush even more than she had before. "Oh, you're such a flirt, Hiruma-san. You know just how to make a woman feel blessed." She gave another giggle, a sound which she felt somewhat irked by, as it meant that her defenses were usually down.

"Hmm?" Asami perked her head up at the sound of drums beating in Konoha. "The village is under attack? But by who?" She asked herself aloud, looking outside the ramen shop, but unable to really see anything. She then watched as Hiruma gathered his belongings and ask if they could finish this another time. "That would be lovely." Asami replied, finishing her tea and setting down the cup while she then decided to speak before Hiruma would disappear. "Please be careful, Hiruma. Don't hurt yourself out there." Her tone now became worried, almost like she was begging him not to go and risk his life, but knowing that they both had taken the vow to protect the village. She would glance towards Aomine, frowning. "I suppose I should let you go now. We need all that help we can muster...I'll be along shortly. I've got some things I need to take care of..." The woman would stand aside to let Aomine pass. "Please be careful out there, Aomine."

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Hiruma Yoichi - Neutral

Muramasa the Iniquitous
Aomine Senju - Neutral

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

⇝C H A K R A: 155/155xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxKonohagakure Genin

XXXXXHaving introduced himself and apologized, Aomine turned around for a moment, grabbing one of the Sake bottles on the counter before downing what was left inside of the bottle before letting out a content sigh as he placed the bottle down atop the counter once more. He was never one to get drunk off of the alcohol that he drank, but that didn't stop him from enjoying the burning liquid as it went down his throat and into his stomach; leaving behind the somewhat comforting burn as it did so. Having been raised the way he was, Aomine kept the happiness and smiles on the outside, and enjoyed the calmer quieter personality in his mind or in private where no one but the ones he was close to could hear him. When he caught mention of Hiruma telling Salami about where he originally came from the white-haired Senju couldn't help but shake his head in amusement, having heard the same story dozens of times before when Hiruma would attempt to regal him with the wonders of the Samurai lifestyle he lived before moving to become a Shinobi in Konohagakure alongside the other students at the academy. It was indeed a good story the first time, the life of a Samurai sounded wonderful to all that didn't live it themselves. It was a strict life, one of morals and a code that if broken resulted in death at your own hand. Tuning the conversation out manually Aomine tilted his head up to stare at the sky above him, noting how beautiful the clouds looked as he did so. Catching the word "Onii-san" coming from Hiruma's mouth he turned his head in confusion to look for someone before realizing it was towards him, resulting in a slightly wry smile dusting across Aomine's lips. When he caught the sound of Asami saying his name, the white-haired Senju glanced up; managing to catch her say he looked to be in his late teens. Giving a wide grin, his shark teeth glinting in his mouth he gave her the patented good guy pose before speaking in his usual charismatic calm tone. "I'm considered rather old for the academy, but I don't really care too much. I'm Twenty years old; nearly Twenty-One." Moving out of the good guy pose the Genin scratched the back of his head before giving her a soft smile

XXXXXTuning out their talking once again Aomine stuffed his hands in his pockets, returning to looking at the sky with a calm gaze whilst Asami and Hiruma spoke amongst themselves. After what seemed like ten minutes or so Aomine was torn from his thoughts by the sound of war drums beating within Konoha, indicating that the village was under attack by someone or something. Blinking slightly he turned towards Hiruma, listening to the boy speak with a calm gaze before cracking a smile at his words. It seemed like their roles were reversed as of now; it being his best friends turn to protect him from the threats versus the other way around when they were younger. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth the white-haired Senju nodded his head towards the two; giving them his thanks without speaking. Normally he would go and train for the time being after something like that happened, but considering it would do him no good for the attack; he decided to put off doing that and instead continue to drink his Sake quietly, whilst ordering a small snack to munch on whilst he did so.

XXXXX-- "--" --

Techniques Used:

Stats
                                                                    • Strength: 4
                                                                    • Speed: 5

Passives
                                                                    • [BLOODLINE] Psycho Shift
                                                                    The ability to apply force to an object is something that you can say is manipulated by the user's mind. However, you can also say that they sort of set an auto-pilot for what should be dealt with and what shouldn't. Psycho Shift allows them to feel tremors of force through the air, and judges the type of attack approaching the Heiland. They can then choose for their Psycho Shift to protect them from certain types of attacks, essentially a sentient ability to protect themselves from harm. It's called "Psycho Shift" because it can constantly change its preferences throughout the battle, based on the user's will. It will project techniques to defend the Heiland and attack enemies. This ability can also ignore certain attacks even if they fall into the user's 'preferences' if the user mentally deems that they can deal with said attacks on their own. This technique is used solely defensively, but the ability to sense force is still useful for the user. Regular rules to using these techniques apply; the full movements for bloodline jutsu, chakra costs, etc.
                                                                    • [BLOODLINE] Dragon's Blood
                                                                    Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Heiland are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Heiland bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
                                                                    • Psycho Perceive
                                                                    The Psycho Demons can read minds. Period. They are capable of precisely tuning in to your thoughts, and even reading thoughts deep at the back of your conscious. These thoughts are often relayed to them in a variant of the Enemy's voice; often sadistic, or freakishly sweet, sometimes sensual but usually just horrifyingly creepy. They can still tell who is thinking what, if anything that audible tweak is simply a terrifying side-effect of their prodding into other people's minds.

The Enemy, even to the most macabre, is a horrifying creature. It is a being of pure evil. You don't want it to talk, and especially not talk to you. Ever.
                                                                    • [BLOODLINE] The Victim
                                                                    The ability to manipulate reality. This is what really distinguishes a Psycho Renegade from a Psycho Demon. This is essentially the "tota" of the bloodline; the ability passed down since the ancient times before man walked free from the Demon Country.

Many have related this ability to the Kurama bloodline, but it is different. It is essentially a form of telekinesis so absolutely refined that it can literally warp matter, rather than simply moving through it. You could consider the strength of the telekinetic abilities powerful enough to split atoms and shift space. Now, one wonders -- what is the limit of this ability?

It is not necessarily passive. All of the usages of this ability that are available to the Psycho Demon are skills listed in the bloodline. So, they can't simply bend reality and become Gods.
                                                                    Level Two Victim: Upon reaching Jounin rank, the ability to warp reality allows the Heiland to passively and permanently augment their chakra pool by another 25%. This is essentially done by redefining their chakra supply.
                                                                    • [BLOODLINE] The Perpetrator
                                                                    This is another defining ability of "the Enemy"; it is the ability to use your psychic powers to influence the world around you. One of the most important usages of it is the ability to link yourself and a group of people, emitting and taking in thoughts and emotions across the board. With this ability, you can also influence people's decisions and use your intense psychic supremacy to lean people towards a specific emotional manifestation. For example, you can bring people to the edge of anger, lust, fear, joy, pride and shame. This can be monumental when dealing with matters outside of battle.

The second most important usage is levitation and telekinesis; you can passively fly, and also lift and throw other objects, though not other characters, their techniques, or their combat assets in general.
                                                                    • [BLOODLINE] +2 ranks on the "Psychic Release"; you are a psychic sage
                                                                    • [BLOODLINE] Physically superior (base 2 points to be allocated to the stats of your choosing)
                                                                    • [BLOODLINE] Higher energy pool (+25%)
                                                                    • [BLOODLINE] All abilities of the psychic release can be done with your mind; others require gestures
                                                                    • [BLOODLINE] Can now manipulate psychic techniques passively, being able to change their trajectories and forcing opponents to deal with them.
                                                                    • [CLASS] Sage Classmen gain a +1 in the strength of their Elemental jutsu.
                                                                    • [CLASS] Sage classmen have a -3 training reduction on all ninjutsu of their element
                                                                    • [CLASS] Sage classmen have no limit to how many ninjutsu of their element they can learn.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:18 pm
Hue? Hue?! HUEEEEEEEEEEE?!
Female | 15 years | 5’ 1” | 105 lbs.

The Impression That I Get | Run Around
Konohagakure | Jounin | Sealing Master | Uzumaki | Kyuubi
Mugen Ittama | Shodo

➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒ When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒ ➒ ➒

Exhausted and smelling distinctly of smoke, Tsuki wobbled into the ramen shop for something to eat. She didn't look burned or anything of that manner. In fact, barring some dirt on her knees from when she kneeled on the ground to do some reconnaissance, she looked untouched. She was untouched. Not a single attack had hit her in the fight. During the actual fight, she didn't even do much besides put up one round of barriers. Most of her exhaustion came from the post-fight search she participated in, when she maintained sight through three seals at once.

She slinked in, and sat at the nearest table, which contained a certain white-haired fellow. Face flat against the wooden table top, Tsuki raised a hand and mustered a voice loud enough to be heard by the waiter. In a squeak, out came the timid order, "Water and some dango, please." She kept her face down, partly because she was tired and partly so she would be less afraid of sitting at the same table as the stranger.
➒ ➒ ➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout.

Base Speed: 6
↬ no modifier
Base Strength: 5
↬ no modifier
Chakra: 178/200
↬ regenerate +8 chakra per post
↬ no modifier

Ghost Shadow: 40/40
↬ . . .

Passives
↬ Regenerates very quickly, even when outside of the demon's stages.
↬ Uzumaki are capable of sealing energy from the environment around them. Meant to prolong battles and slowly debilitate their foes as they draw down their chakra with sealing techniques, the Uzumaki are the best at lasting long and using over-enlarged amounts of chakra. By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (8 at jounin). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage), not the ebb and flow.
↬ The Uzumaki are very accurate when it comes to throwing projectiles.
↬ Fuuinjutsu can be used without without handseals or speech.
↬ All Fuuinjutsu can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield).
↬ Slightly enhanced perception.

Actives
. . .

Fully/Partially Visible Tattoos
↬ Tsuki has a set of tattoos that collectively take the design of multiple wings. At each of her shoulder bones, Uzumaki sealing tattoos etched in white, almost silvery ink extend from her shoulder bones onto her arms, wrapping their skinny shape all the way down to the back of Tsuki’s hands. In the same color is a second pair of wing tattoos that start in the middle of her back, one below the left should bone and the other below the right. These tattoos circle around her waist to the front of her body, where the wing shape that that they design take a steep dip to between the legs. The width of the wings narrow on the way down to the legs and continue to narrow as they spiral down the legs much as the first set of wings spiral down the arms. Once the pair of tattoos reach the knees of the legs they are spiraling down, the seals written into the tattoos are shaped into a ring right below the knees.

Training
↬ Fuuinjutsu technique training is halved.

Miscellaneous
TEXT
𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓶𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓾
“ɴᴇᴢᴜ”

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:27 pm
User Image

She was weak, wasn't she? The way she left her home, and then her last, and then her last. The deserter had no room for being anywhere, so why was she in Konoha? For a simple reason probably... The Ramen. Nami's orange hair flared behind her like fire as she dashed into the shop. She had heard the place was good, and she was desperate for the moment of peace. That was impossible, however. Her mind raced with a million questions and accusations every moment, it made her skull hurt for the constant head ache. She didn't have long to live, probably. She ordered ramen, but when it came she didn't move an inch to eat it. Instead her mind willed the chop sticks to move themselves- and they did. She was afraid to talk to the others in the room; who were they? She spotted a genin, and easily read his mind to learn his name. Aomine. She didn't dig deeper, instead she thought him up a message. Hello, please tell me the situation of the village. He would hear her voice within his head, not compelling him but simply asking. She would break him easily if he refused her at least that information.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:52 pm
Hue? Hue?! HUEEEEEEEEEEE?!
Female | 15 years | 5’ 1” | 105 lbs.

The Impression That I Get | Run Around
Konohagakure | Jounin | Sealing Master | Uzumaki | Kyuubi
Mugen Ittama | Shodo

➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒ When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒ ➒ ➒

The order came and Tsuki scarfed it down. The first bite of glorious food simply strengthened her hunger, however, and she found herself ordering an entire bowl of ramen while in the middle of the dango. As the stranger in front of her didn't speak, Tsuki found it easy to ignore him and whatever fears she might have had of him. The ramen disappeared quickly. Finished eating, Tsuki paid the bills and stood up with purpose. She needed to get stronger, but there were only so many paths she could take towards that end that she was comfortable with. Luckily for her, there were still a few comfortable roads available. First thing was first, though, she needed some live experience. The mere thought of it sent a cowardly shiver through Tsuki's entire body.

-Exit-
➒ ➒ ➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout.

Base Speed: 6
↬ no modifier
Base Strength: 5
↬ no modifier
Chakra: 200/200
↬ regenerate +8 chakra per post
↬ no modifier

Ghost Shadow: 40/40
↬ . . .

Passives
↬ Regenerates very quickly, even when outside of the demon's stages.
↬ Uzumaki are capable of sealing energy from the environment around them. Meant to prolong battles and slowly debilitate their foes as they draw down their chakra with sealing techniques, the Uzumaki are the best at lasting long and using over-enlarged amounts of chakra. By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (8 at jounin). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage), not the ebb and flow.
↬ The Uzumaki are very accurate when it comes to throwing projectiles.
↬ Fuuinjutsu can be used without without handseals or speech.
↬ All Fuuinjutsu can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield).
↬ Slightly enhanced perception.

Actives
. . .

Fully/Partially Visible Tattoos
↬ Tsuki has a set of tattoos that collectively take the design of multiple wings. At each of her shoulder bones, Uzumaki sealing tattoos etched in white, almost silvery ink extend from her shoulder bones onto her arms, wrapping their skinny shape all the way down to the back of Tsuki’s hands. In the same color is a second pair of wing tattoos that start in the middle of her back, one below the left should bone and the other below the right. These tattoos circle around her waist to the front of her body, where the wing shape that that they design take a steep dip to between the legs. The width of the wings narrow on the way down to the legs and continue to narrow as they spiral down the legs much as the first set of wings spiral down the arms. Once the pair of tattoos reach the knees of the legs they are spiraling down, the seals written into the tattoos are shaped into a ring right below the knees.

Training
↬ Fuuinjutsu technique training is halved.

Miscellaneous
TEXT
𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓶𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓾
“ɴᴇᴢᴜ”

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Riri Hoshigaki

Genin

Clan:Hoshigaki

Bloodline:N/A

Demon:Isobu the Sanbi

Clan and Bloodline ability:+1 rank on all water jutsu

Chakra:215/215

Speed:4 / Strength:6

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Underwater Breath Technique
Since they are sharks in almost all aspects, those of the Hoshigaki Clan can freely breath underwater for as long as they'd like.

• Advanced Swimming Technique
Because sharks have lived under water for centuries, the Hoshigaki can swim faster than the average Shinobi. (+2 to speed when swimming)

• Bloodlust Technique
Due to their love for blood, if the Hoshigaki smells the blood of a Shinobi, they can sense the opponent from miles away.

• The Jaws of the Sea
The Hoshigaki can manipulate water to the extent of their rank. Their water can move as fast as they can.

• Water Manipulation: The user has a weak control over water at all times. While they cannot create tidal waves, they can create small walls of water and other useful things out of it. They cannot however, control the jutsu of other ninja, even if they are water based, suck the water out of people, or mimic jutsu for free. They can however, negate a jutsu cast by another ninja if it is Suiton, and if they spend the same amount of chakra (Cancel an S rank Suiton Jutsu by spending S rank chakra.). This does not apply to combination jutsu involving water.

• Chakra Shell: The host can periodically (once every 5 posts) cover their body in a shell of hardened chakra for 2 posts, reducing Taijutsu damage they take by one rank.

• Fast swimmer in any body of water. +2 Base Speed

• Can use any water technique from the jutsu list at your ranking level.

• Plus +2 to base speed when underwater.

Riri entered the Ramen shop with Rima, she had both her arms around his one and she was practically cuddling him. They had just walked around the village for a while and saw the sights. Not only that but he had taken in every structure building wall, anything in the village they had passed. Knowing the whole village was good, they only had to go to a few more places. He was actually having fun on this date, which was unusual for him. He had to admit that he enjoyed the company especially since they were so alike, in fact he would have to see if this went anywhere more then professional. He sat down with Rima and ordered their lunch, which he expected to be good. In fact he focused on Rima more then anything else at the moment. He had already seen most of the village, it was a nice enough village.

At the moment he wanted to pay attention to another nice thing, his date. "How have you enjoyed the village so far, I am enjoying myself much more then I would of thought. But then again with you who wouldn't." Riri laughed and smiled. Most of the time he thought people as prey but every so often he didn't, he would see another person as his equal another hunter. Somehow she had done exactly that, much like Kya. Of course Kya was just strong so that was most likely the reason but with Kasumo it was different. It's not like she was extremely more powerful or anything, she was just her. The idea made Riri think, he had never thought that way before. It didn't seem like a bad thing so why not try it out, assuming she wanted to try it out which was possible.
[1400 + 300 = 1700]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Mood: Hopeful
Thoughts: "I hope this happens."
Chakra Pool: 250/250
Crush: NA
Ryo: 42,000

User ImageSpeeding < < Theme Music

.::. Speeding, 'cause it feels good
To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary
I'm not slowing down. .::.

User Image

[Weapon Master] ▬▬▬▬ [Chunnin] ▬▬▬▬ [ Kirigakure Kusagakure ]

K a s u m o H o s h i g a k i
Frozen Flower

The two made way for the Ramen shop as Kasumo I mean Rima cuddled his arm all the way. She was thankful to be visiting there first because she was starving! The couple walked around the village a little bit before hand and took in the sights. Looking at the different buildings, locations and hot spots. Appearing to be sight seeing but the two of them were checking out the area, scouting. Sitting down Rima pealed herself from Riri's arm and sat down at the table across from him. Going ahead and ordering for them it wouldn't be long before their food would be brought it. Looking around at what others were eating and eyeing their plates like it was eye candy for her. Being such a big eater she accepted that part of her, sharks got to eat.

Rima leaned forward into the table as she placed her elbows against the surface and laced her fingers under her chin supporting it. Moving her head slightly to the side as she smile at Riri. "It's been great fun." she told him in her new found voice. "The village is so pretty. I'm glad we got to see it in person and I'm glad I'm making this more enjoyable for you." her smile remained as she spoke. It was nice getting to know Riri besides this she hadn't spend much time with him before but it kind of felt like she was someone else at the moment which she kind of ways but she wondered while she sat her before him was he looking at Rima or Kasumo? Shaking the thought away their food arrived. A sudden joyful expression crossed her face as her unlaced her fingers and clapped them in happiness. Breaking a pair of chopsticks and digging right now. [Words: 1700 + 300 = 2000 ]

.::. And when the record is done,
I'll put another one on,
Speeding 'cause it feels good, 'cause it feels good .::.

Fight Music > > Fight time?User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

Black Fire Lord

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:55 am
Black Fire Lord

Lady Apple White

A pair of mysterious hands appears in mid-air above the pair of you, grabbing you each by the scruff of your neck, lifting you into the air, dragging you back to gates. At the same time, you hear a spectral voice mutter something about a '48 hour rule'. It finally drops you on your butt outside Konoha and points to the first post of the gates thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:54 pm
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Jinton] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael arrived at the ramen shop not long after the two arrived and took a seat kinda close to the two he had been following. The waitress noticed him and quickly brought his usual beef&pork ramen. He would keep his mouth shut and remove his headband while keeping his eye closed and begin to chow on his ramen and listen to theur conversation. 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [250/250] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Lady Apple White

Black Fire Lord

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Riri Hoshigaki

Genin

Clan:Hoshigaki

Bloodline:N/A

Demon:Isobu the Sanbi

Chakra:230/230

Speed:4 / Strength:6

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Underwater Breath Technique

• Advanced Swimming Technique

• Bloodlust Technique

• The Jaws of the Sea

• Water Manipulation: The user has a weak control over water at all times. While they cannot create tidal waves, they can create small walls of water and other useful things out of it. They cannot however, control the jutsu of other ninja, even if they are water based, suck the water out of people, or mimic jutsu for free. They can however, negate a jutsu cast by another ninja if it is Suiton, and if they spend the same amount of chakra (Cancel an S rank Suiton Jutsu by spending S rank chakra.). This does not apply to combination jutsu involving water.

• Chakra Shell: The host can periodically (once every 5 posts) cover their body in a shell of hardened chakra for 2 posts, reducing Taijutsu damage they take by one rank.

• Fast swimmer in any body of water. +2 Base Speed

• Can use any water technique from the jutsu list at your ranking level.

• Plus +2 to base speed when underwater.

Riri waited for the food while he distinctly noticed the gate guard coming in. It was obvious the guy was following them, more importantly he was listing in on them. He noticed the guy keeping one of his eyes closed after he removed his headband. He was now certain he had an implant and he knew it couldn't be a rinnegan implant. You never had to close your eye for that kind of implant, it functioned like a normal eye. Given that most implants in the leaf were mostly Sharingan, he was going to assume this one was too. That meant he must notify Kasumo in a way that didn't give away him actually knowing. He also knew that writing notes and even moving your lips would be bad. He could figure out what they said from that, so he would had to notify her in different way. He held up a menu looking at it, it happened to cover his lips. And even if the man heard what he had said it would still only seem a normal thing to notice. "Yeah this place is quite nice, of course being with you makes it much better. By the way when we were at the gate, remember that guard? It was kinda weird how he had his eye covered wasn't it? Do you think that's maybe like a new fashion trend or something?" If she couldn't catch on to that hint then he didn't know any way unless he flat out told her the guard was here and he has an implant.

Riri watched as his food had arrived, good he was hungry. He went ahead and started eating, in truth it was good. Some might think it weird that he had seafood in the ramen, being that he was kinda a shark and all. Of course what they didn't realize is that sharks would eat other sharks in order to survive. In his mind this was the way nature was and he wasn't going to change that. It took him a couple of minutes before he finished his food. "That was certainly some good food, way better then the Grass villages Ramen. When your ready to go I say we head to the hotsprings." If the ninja was following them even there then he would talk with her in the hotel room. They had already learned a lot about the village. They knew where everything was now, they also knew a few more things. One the leaf had an implantee which would go along with the story of the leafs hokage killing that Uchiha in the Mist. They also knew the leaf was attacked twice, one person got away. That must of been the fire user who they had heard about, a lot like the Ice user in their own village. Then another person who by the rumors and the guards own words, had been captured. Perhaps they would see about recruiting said girl, after all an enemy of your enemy if your friend. The girl would probably be a huge asset. [Words:2920 + 513 = 3433]

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff