Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Makko Shore Festival Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kadota-banchou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:17 pm
(( First time posting, please be nice to me — well, for Rocket values of nice, anyway. wink Anyone looking for company?))

At least he hadn't missed the entire festival. It was one thing when you had to do overtime because the client demanded it. It was something else entirely when you had to do overtime because the morons who'd installed the tile in every single bathroom had grabbed the stuff intended for the ballrooms, not for the bathrooms.

Grateful for at least an afternoon's reprieve after a week of ripping out and re-installing, Kadota had taken the short trip to Makko, which was pleasantly distant from any and all Hotel Camphoreon demands. While he'd missed the fishing tournament, he got a chance to see the record-holders — huh, pretty big Luvdisc in these waters, he guessed — and ambled around to collect a couple of skewers of dango, listen to the music, and watch the world go by.

The acquisition of the dango did not go unnoticed by either of his Pokemon, who promptly began agitating inside their Pokeballs. "All right, all right already." It probably wouldn't be any surprise to passers-by that he was accompanied by a Hawlucha; the strong little bird was an obvious stereotype of a partner for someone who carried himself like a tough guy, as well. But the Togetic who was insisting ("tic tic! Toge~tic!" with much waving of stubby arms) that the Hawlucha share that skewer — that was a different story entirely. Creamy peach-colored with little pink hearts, she was entirely unique, and quite at odds with the casual observer's initial impression of tall, dark, and solid.

"Easy, you two. Dart, share," he reminded the Hawlucha. It made a squawking noise, but handed one of the balls over to the Togetic, who made a cheerful chirrup and as if one, the two of them fell to the food post-haste. Kadota himself just shook his head, and took a bite of his own, dark eyes scanning the crowd with quiet interest.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:35 am
Aijaa

"Doctor," Dith replied with a smile and a nod, "general surgery." They were affectionately(?) referred to as The Slashers by devotees of other fields but of course just about every specialty had a nickname that was applied to it by others and as such things went 'Slashers' was pretty mild and he found it amusing in any case.

The sight of Lu in the hat and glasses made Dith grin; "Very cool!" he exclaimed as he grabbed a floppy brimmed pink hat and tried it on but alas it was made for somebody with a much smaller head. Snorting and shaking his head he tried something that looked as though a man was supposed to select it - a big straw hat - and mercifully this one did fit. It wasn't quite as amusing though. "I'll have to get some special Wooper gloves," he continued as he looked for a pair of shades that might fit his wide face, "and... well I don't have a garden but I have a balcony, I could maybe put something on there. I would be unpopular if it blew off though! Ehehe. I also have a really big bathrub it can use, had to check the weight bearing of the floor before I could have it installed!"

Shaddaling

KO weighed his answer carefully as he took a long slow sip from his pineapple. "He'll be fine," he said eventually, because really what was an eye in the great scheme of things? Of course the last think KO would want would be for something to happen to his beautiful face but still, it could have been a lot worse and Lex didn't seem all that bothered about it.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:26 pm
"Permanently damaging then," Lyra replied and looked over K.O." You suck at trying to be reassuring," she replied and sighed. "Thanks, but I should be going now." She rather not get involved with her brother's life style.

She pushed herself off the dock. "Have a good time, godly one." She grinned, winking. "And ask my brother out."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff