Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:37 pm
Blaze laughs " i was already paid to do my job but yes i am assassin on this job my favorite type of job. i do the jobs the authorities refuse to do but i have been hunting Kira before the job his family murdered mine and had him keep me away from my home so i swore to avenge them by killing him and his family and i am close to my goal. as for who hired me it was a person named xenoheart i believe he wants me to out Dk to show you of what is to come when you oppose him. right now he has me going for your new headmaster he said to get they keyblades he uses warn him if you want it wont change if i fail him there will be one more person his strongest person. he is able to take down armies in seconds with just his claws and fangs. the only difference between us is he is stronger and he is not a dragon anyway i no what the illness is and it is to prevent the curse from happening until you feel like you did when you became head mistress of the school

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:48 pm
therealkiru
ninjadragon66

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena softly bit her lip hearing what Blaze said
"ah."

She didn't smile or smirk. She remembered how she was before being headmaster. She was strong but already had a illness which soon bound her to a wheelchair for several years. she hated that feeling.

"so Kira's family murdered your family and you go and kill his family. I know what it is like to grow up a orphan. Sadly, if this trend continues, you going after him, he goes after you, the killing will never stop. It is already a war between you and him, but whom will be first to stop the conflict. A eye for a eye isn't good but I do understand it."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:51 am
kalenakeeper
ninjadragon66

User Image

Yama peeked his head out of Kalena's side, looking up at the man before him and his mother. While he was not too sure if he was on neutral or fair terms with her, he would try and see him as a friend. One who poisoned the water supply, anyway.

Amu seemed hopelessly lost on what the conversation was about, but faked at understanding all of it. "So how come you did that to him?" Amu asked Blaze, looking up quite curiously. "Unless they killed yours, they were pretty much just minding their own business."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:35 pm
blaze looks at the child "they killed my entire family so i am getting revenge for all of those they killed. and i doubt ether of us will stop until the other is dead. to be honest i don't really care about Dk or that shido person i only want kira's head but the stupid man that hired me has me going after Dk and the new headmaster personally i am trying to avoid Dk as much as possible she is no condition to fight me when i have no injuries and she has many. i am going to give the people here time to heal until then i will be making plans for my next assault. i bid you farewell if you wish to avoid the curse id recommending drinking at least one if you don't believe me ask sasha that doctor of yours she will agree with me."

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:12 am
therealkiru
ninjadragon66

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena nodded and slowely got up
She looked at Amu and Yama
"common boys, lets head in." she said

She then looks at Blaze
"alright, I believe I will."

She walked inside headed to the infirmary.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:16 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

The fresh air hit her dead on as she closed her eyes. All the buzz and commotion left behind, she decided to sit under one of the trees. Unfortunately, she lost track of time as she drifted off to sleep. The air continued to blow gently and blew her hair over her eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:04 pm
NinjaDragon66

User ImageKelina had followed Kira after stopping Kalena from following

"I wonder how much it costs to get a new assassin to kill a unkillable warrior." she said out loud
"im getting too old for that job."

She carried a shovel with her and handed to Kira.
"here you go, one shovel."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:48 pm
Kira gets mad very quickly at what she is suggesting he do. he takes the then sweeps her feet with it so she lands on her butt.he throws the shovel at her. Kira looks at her with a deadly glare ' "you ever ask me or anyone to harm my friend again and i will kill you where you stand understand!" his eyes turn pitch black and the head of a dragon appears him the dragons head is nothing but bones. it is the dragon of deaths head. "i don't have the time to deal with you now but if you ever threaten or harm my friends again i will not hesitate to slit your little throat." Kira fangs are show Kira keeps moving forward forcing her to move back. Kira lets out a powerful roar that tears everything in path apart to shreds.as she is forced back in the roar he runs of disappearing.

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:27 am
User Image

Kelina looked like she didn't care.
She waited for him to leave before getting back up. She dusted herself off.

"if you won't, maybe I can find someone who will."

"mom, why don't you just leave Dk alone." Jaster asks, still in the area.

"you wouldn't understand. She is a abomination. There can only be one 'unkillable warrior' and that's me"

"oh please mom, stop lying to yourself. You are not the unkillable warrior and never will be again. You gave it up when I was born. Now stop it!"

"take me back in time so I can finish the job."

"hell no mom! Your talking like a lunatic! Just stop it!" Jaster walked off.

Kelina grabbed Jaster's arm,
"give it to me!"

"mom! Stop it!" Jaster yanked his arm back and ran towards the academy.

Kelina snarled and disappeared
"if you wont help, then I'll do it myself!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:41 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

The noise coming from the pathway caused her to stir. She sat up sleepily and looked around. She didn't notice the snags in her hair, she could care less. Sleep had deserted her as the group of people walked by noisily. Her eyes stayed as sleepy, dark slits. Staring at people like this gave her pleasure, since it scared them half to death. She decided it wouldn't bother to get some food, so she stood up sleepily and staggered to the Cafeteria.
[Exit to Cafeteria]

Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:15 am
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Calm]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:The Courtyard[Former]]
                                          ______[Listening to:Killing Our Memories]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

"This place look's dead, Am i really in the right place?"A girl questioned herself with a suitcase at hand and a black cat wearing a red scarf resting on her shoulder giving a soft purr as she walked."Oi! Is anyone here?"She asked raising a question and waited for a response and after waiting for a few moments she sighed getting know answer as she put her headphones on said to Sakamoto sighing."Well let's go check to see if there's anyone at the..."She started to say before slowly drawing a blank expression before she remembered the name."Ah the Great Hall!"She said remembering the name from the map that was given to her along with the letter as she then turned up the volume for her music as she started to hum the lyrics walking in the direction of the great hall as she occasionally petted Sakamoto who purred at her touch.
╚══════════════╝
{Minako:Exits}

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:21 pm
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

She didn't understand it but she had found her way outside into the courtyard. Tears began developing in her eyes. "I...I'm lost..."
She sank to her knees on the steps and sighed, choking back a sob. Ene was a little frightened but the scenery seemed to calm her a tad bit.

Nami remembered it like it was yesterday. She had been called down to dinner. "Nami, dinner's ready!" Her mother had called up to her.
She ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Where's big brother?" She had asked.
Her mother smiled. "He will be getting off work soon, now eat up."

Erin walked in the door and was almost tackled by his younger sister. "Come on, Nami. Calm yourself."
They both giggled as Nami hugged him.

The door splintered open and Erin stepped forward. "Mother, take Nami upstairs."
"No, I won't." She pulled out a glock.
Wait, a gun? Mama never used a gun before... Gun fire saw Nami screaming and crying in the broom closet. After it all died down, Nami waited a moment before exiting the broom closet. What she saw terrified her. Erin lay as though asleep and their mother's head rested on his chest.

She cried over them. As she was crying, the roof of the house was torn off and Nami was sucked into a black and purple vortex, her mother's silver bullet whistle necklace clasped in her hand.

It frightened her how clearly she remembered it now. She sat and cried, wanting to forget it all.

Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:25 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He walked out and found a girl quivering. "Oh my goodness." Erin walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.
Ene stared up at him, frightened and shaking. "Brother?"
Erin seemed confused. "Sorry, I don't know you but can I help you? Are you lost?"
Looking down at the ground, she nodded, still frightened. He looks like brother but he isn't...
Erin picked her up and carried her piggy back. "Okay then. Where to?"
She scratched her head. "Room 118, I-I think."
Erin grinned and took off. "Alright then, Miss. The cab's on it's way!" He took off at a dead run with her on his back.
[Exit to Room 118]

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image A black dragon appeared high up in the sky and immediately started to breathe ice into the atmosphere to completely neutralize the airborne poison.

It started to snow outside....  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:22 pm
Blaze jumps up with scythe in hands Blaze begins to spin and a massive ball appears at the tip of his scythe he flings the massive ball at the dragon and knocks it out of the sky "you are to late to stop the poison dragon it is already in the school and any moment the headmaster will come and see what is happening and i will not let you stand in my way Blaze surrounds the dragon in a barrier spell to keep it caged in their until the headmaster comes. "its nearly impossible to escape that barrier very few have done so but it nearly cost them their life, even if you escape you will take massive damage from the barrier for trying to get out of it"

User Image  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games