Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:38 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Happy]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Next to the large table]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Knux_nyan

holloween-hound

Kurai_18

NinjaDragon66

kefkadragon

therealkiru

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

Minako smiled at the speech they made and watched with a surprised look at the food the being placed on the large decorated table."Wow look at it all!" She said speaking in a tone of amazement as she never seen so much food in one place in her life which surprised her as she walked up to the table grabbing a plate and some silverware and felt the pressure on her shoulder and glanced to see Sakamoto in a sitting position staring at the food hungry eyeing the sushi rolls hungrily as Minako could feel his tail swaying back and forth on her back; She could recognize a few of the dishes by memory though there were types of dishes the she didn't even know existed and decided to sniff the air smelling a wonderfully sweet and yet awkwardly sour aroma which grabbed her attention to a familiar dish, Chicken bits smothered in a wonderfully rich goo which Minako came to know and love as a unique brand of soy sauce causing her to grab a little more than she normally would take since it was a celebration of multiple reasons that she was partially aware of, After taking some of the selected dish she felt a soft tug at her ear and smiled knowing it was Sakamoto who was staring at her in a gaze of unrivaled eagerness as he thought.What are you doing just standing there, Grab the Sushi! Grab it grab it grab it grab it!He thought wishing he say that to her right then and there though he restrained himself knowing the risks though he knew Minako got the general idea as he watched grabbing four of the rolls on her plate though Sakamoto heard something behind them as one of his ears twitched slightly as he turned to look at the person responsible whom was the one who helped them out a little early prior as he meowed at her letting Minako know that they were being addressed."Meow?"Causing Minako to turn and look at Sasha and greeted her with a smile as she said."Hello again. Thank you for helping us out earlier."She said as she turned away from the table and faced her listening to her talk about how that redhaired woman was named Kalena and mentioned that she was the former Headmaster which explained why it seemed like she knew so much."Ah so thats why it seemed like she knew what she was talking about"Minako said while Sakamoto grew impatient and outstretched one of his paws to grab one of the Sushi rolls while they were engaging their conversation.
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:03 pm
Kira smiles then walks away hes not good with a crowd. Kira walks into a dark corner and leans against the wall. Kira blends in with the shadows of the corner. He is getting really anxious and jittery around all these people. he keeps one hand on the new swords hilt. a lot of these people he do not know and its making him nervous. he doesn't trust anyone but the people he knows. Kira is just waiting for the headmaster to tell everyone to open the gifts so he can sneak away in the distraction.

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:12 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi was heading back to the dormitory, when she sees a group of people. "People are still here? Hm, I wonder why?" she thought to herself. She was gonna walk over to the group but stopped, "Wait, what am I doing? It'd be weird to just go over there and ask." She decided to watch the group from a distance, as she thinks it'd be weird for her to ask out of nowhere. She took out the map of the school out of her bag, pretending to look at it as she is actually peeking over the map from time to time.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:19 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Despite the fact he had eaten not even twenty minutes ago, Light's stomach began to growl and his mouth began to water. "Oh, man. Oh, man. I-I don't think I can stop myself..."
Ene held onto his arm and planted herself firmly in place. "Get ahold of yourself." She struggled but soon found her stomach grumbling, too.
Sitting down hard, she looked at Jaecen. He stared at her. "Oh, right. You haven't eaten yet. Sorry." Standing her up, he held her in the air by her under arms and sat her at the table.
He sat next to her and grinned. "Hope you don't mind but, uh, my, uh, sister! Yeah, that's right, sister! She hasn't had food yet."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
NinjaDragon66
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:05 am
knux_nyan
therealkiru

holloween-hound
Kurai_18
NinjaDragon66
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky

Jaster chuckles
"That will make both you and Eclipse my Uncles, well erm, if you marry her that is" he bursts out laughing,

Sophia smiles to Minako
"That's fine. That's a nice cat." she smiled towards Sakamoto and pushed another sushi roll towards it.

She ate a little bit.

Kalena sees Kira and recognizes how hes feeling, DK sometimes looks the same. She nudged Eclipse
"maybe you should allow everyone to open their presents, during this feast." she smiled

She placed something under the table and used Aero pushing a small present towards Kira. It was a box that held something that was from his family with a note that saying that Jaster told her that he was trying to find his families belongings. It was a large item but the box was 'bigger on the inside' than was the outside.

Rose saw Tsuyoi.
"excuse me" she said slowely getting up from the table. She walked to Tsuyoi
"you can come and join us for this Christmas feast. Don't be shy. I am guessing you are one of the new teachers." she grinned

"Everyone can join us for this Christmas feast. There is plenty of food so don't be shy" Kalena said

X ran in, grabbed a plate, and started to load it with food, a lot of food.

She then ran out back to the infirmary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:02 am
User Image

"Hmm." Kalen thought for a moment before something caught his eye. He noticed X come in, grab some food, and run back out. "Was that X? Been awhile since i've seen her." He said thinking back on the last time he saw her. Eclipse laughed. "I never said they were not aloud. They just need to clean up the mess afterwords." Eclipse said to Kalena.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:14 am
Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Airo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"air, so docile yet so deadly"
"but also kind and harsh as well"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: .

Airo turned and gave a smile. " how really, but, no thanks, dont have much need for food and all, but thanks anyway, so, whos the owner of this establishment, cause i would like to apply for advanced magic instructer." he stated as he walked over to the table, examining the food.

[daxter]

"WHAT, great, not only can i not cast magic, but eventually, ill ,e learning from a winged mut! i hate my life some times." daxter stated, before Airo glided over to daxter, picking him up with a paw and giving him a nuggie.

[Airo]

"oh, you are so funny!" Airo stated, now dropping daxter to the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:32 am
knux_nyan
holloween-hound

Sophia turned seeing X run out
"I haven't seen her in months. She must've came back with that plant Kelina asked for.

"what plant?"

"I was eavesdropping, she called it.." she did air quotes "Terra carnificus" or something?"

Kalena looks in shock
"dragonbane" she mutters.
She looked at Eclipse
"if Kelina returns, consider her a hostile but don't attack. I should be back from vacation but I am unsure."

Rose leans back in the chair
"I hope there is a new advanced magic teacher, yeah, im strong, but I wanna learn more. Books are great, self study is cool too.....but I need extra study" she laughs carefree and drinks some non alcoholic wine.

"Especially after freezing professor desron, he retired the same year...shame, he was nice."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:43 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen filled his plate while stuffing a biscuit into his mouth. he looked over to Ene. "Come on, Squirt. Don't let the food go to waste." He nudged her playfully.
Ene looked to Light then to the food. Her eyes seemed to want food but watching Light stuff his face seemed to put her off. She decided to at least take a cheese biscuit and began eating it slowly.

Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
NinjaDragon66
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:22 am
User Image

"Don't worry. I still have my way of keeping her docile if she tries anything. Diz when you get the chance could you see about removing the plant from the grounds." He asked as Diz nodded in turn. Eclipse then waved his hand as food floated to his plate and he began eating.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:30 am
knux_nyan

Kalena concentraited and she connected back to the psychic connection she had with the academy
"its in the infirmary, but its already spreading. It looks like Sasha tried to find a cure for DK as well and a huge black crystal grew.... damn, this place may become uninhabitable by Dk soon....or any dragon." she said in a quiet enough voice to only let the other admin know.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:51 am
User Image

"You underestimate me Kalena. i can fix this problem from here." Diz said as a holographic screen appeared before him showing the academy defense system. "All i need to do is set the defenses to eliminate the plant and the poison easily with no fall backs and for those already infected the light crystals with remove the poisoning." He said bringing up the info and setting the defense's to work.
"And this is why your co-headmaster." Eclipse said with a nod to Diz. Shido took a breath of relief. "Oh and one more thing." Eclipse said snapping his fingers. Where ever Kelina was she would feel an immense tugging at her head pulling it straight toward the ground bashing her face on the ground. (quote me where ever she is cause idk.)

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:01 pm
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Watching Light eat kind of upset her stomach and she had barely finished eating her biscuit. He continued eating his plate and refilling it nonstop. "How can you eat so much?" Ene asked, covering her mouth.
"I don't know but hunger just comes naturally to me." He shrugged, chewing another mouthful.

Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
NinjaDragon66
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:50 pm
knux_nyan

Kalena nudges Sophia and nudges her head towards the tree.

Sophia gets up and hands Kalena some presents and sat back down.

Kalena put a present in front of DIZ, Eclipse, and Kalen.
DIZ's present was a pure light crystal.
"don't ask how I got that, because I wont tell you" she grinned

Eclipse's present was a keyring that shrunk to will
"your going to need it because there will be keychains that appear without a wielder." she then shows she had the same keychain but it was full of keychains.
"believe me, you will want to keep them on hand. There are new secrets and maneuvers that only headmasters know."

Kalen's present was a greyish crystal
"this will help you control your dark power as well as light. Im unsure if you needed it, but I though it wouldn't hurt." she smiled.

She passed Rose and Sophia a present as well, both of them got books on the subject they were most interested in, these were books they couldn't find here at the academy.

"awesome!"

"hehe, even if I can't be a keyblade master, I can learn about them!"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:03 pm
User Image

Diz just nodded with a mute smile. Eclipse looked the keyring over and nodded in thanks before pocketing it. Kalen held his crystal up in the air as one of his eyes went pure black as he looked at the crystal. "Whow...very nice." He said with a grin.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games