Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:05 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi folded her arms when the man had requested her to give Xero something, "Hmm? Give something to Xero...?" She thought about it for a good 10, 20 seconds before shrugging, "All right then...but it better not be a bomb or something." She could've just said no to the man...but what would be the fun in that?

She then looked back at Garret when he said someone was causing trouble at the manor, "What? Are you serious...damn it." She looked back at the masked cloak wearing person, "All right, hurry and give me the damn delivery so I can get back to my home." she said, standing up and picking up the carton and cup next to her.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:38 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

Garret looked at Tsuyoi and stared down at his keyblade thinking."Take me with you I can help find this person but I can't stay for long head master Eclipse expects me to help him with security at his siblings wedding. Shadow Weaver can sniff out any with darkness and evil intentions."

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fayt
The Unknown

Just as all went as he he predicted. This woman was perfect for she did not think about how the man knew her name at this time and the the distraction at her home made her think less upon the subject of his request. A demonic yet cunning grin grew upon his face and even though it was hidden behind his mask, it could be felt. He closed his book and stood to look at Tsuyoi. His eyes could not be seen, but their gaze could be felt even as be placed his hand upon her's. "Tsuyoi Wroggi, I thank you." This those words the man vanished as though he was never their, leaving behind no trace except for a ring that now rested upon her open palm.

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Unknown
Party:
None
Key Blades:
Unknown

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:40 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Garret and shrugged, "Well, why the heck not." she said before looking back at the masked man whose gaze was somewhat unnerving. When he had vanished after giving her some ring, she looked down at the ring, "That was one of the most strangest characters I've ever met...whoever that person was...they were able to hide their aura really well...I couldn't tell if they were strong or not...but if they're able to do that...then they must be..." she thought to herself. She closed her hand into a fist in which the ring was in, "Maybe Xero will know something about this...but for now..." She looked at Garret and nodded, "Okay, lets go mystery boy." she said before taking the lead back towards the manor.[exits]

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:47 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

He nodded to Tsuyoi and Shadow Weaver stopped rattling which is odd but it still vibrated towards that ring Tsuyoi held and followed her back to the mansion."I don't like the looks of that ring either...."{Exits}

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:30 am
[ooc: Revi, you ready? Just as we planned? whee ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Eventually, Tsuyoi reached the town, and then made her way to the beach. When she reached the beach, she looked around, seeing that nobody was around. She walked over to a nearby bench and sat down, leaning back into the bench as she hung one of her arms around the back of it. "...knowing how things will go, I'm gonna meet another weirdo." she said, expecting that things will go like last time. It was as if she was used to it.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:26 am
[OOC: Yes, let's get started then shall we? ninja ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. From behind Tsuyoi, a dark corridor opened up with a hooded character walking out of it. The dark corridor closes as soon as the hooded person had walked out of it.
The hooded character turned out to be Veix, as she made her way towards the bench, holding what seems to be a guitar in the shape of a rifle. Though, instead of walking directly towards Tsuyoi, she walked to the opposite side of the bench from Tsuyoi, taking a seat there. There was an open spot between them. Not saying anything, Veix then began to tune the guitar as she strums the strings to find the way how its supposed to sound. Eventually, she got the correct pitch that the guitar is supposed to be at as she began to play a tune.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:41 am
[ooc: whee ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi head footsteps in the sand coming from behind her. Part of her wanted to take a peek at who it was, but the other part wanted her to ignore whomever it was. She simply kept her gaze towards the ocean, reaching into her pouch again and pulling out the flask. As she kept looking towards the ocean, she felt whomever walked behind her sit on the same bench she sat on, though on the opposite side of her. She opened the flask while taking a small peek to who sat down next to her. It was a hooded girl with white hair and red, ruby-like eyes. She wore a scarf that covered her mouth, making her look somewhat mysterious. She also noticed her guitar, seeing that it was in the shape of a gun. "Hm...what an interesting shape." she thought to herself. She didn't really mind when the girl began to play a tune, in fact, it was somewhat relaxing.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:08 am
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix continued to play her guitar, the only sound between them was the sound of the water hitting the shore, the soft breeze, and the song she played on her guitar. When it seemed to be awhile, Veix stopped playing her guitar, and slowly turned her head to look at Tsuyoi. She made eye contact with her, and stared at her for a few seconds before bowing her head at her.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:18 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked back at the girl, noticing that she bowed her head at her. In response, she titled her hat at her while also bowing her head, "Um...okay?" she thought to herself. She couldn't help but feel a little uneasy about this girl. Sure, she played really well on the guitar...but she had a strange aura. Tsuyoi made sure to stay cautious around this girl, taking a drink from the flask. "Eyuck..." she still wasn't used to the flavor of alcohol.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:29 am

Organization Member #3

After they had greeted each other in some casual way, Veix stood from her seat and walked towards the shore. She stopped at where the water had reached only a few feet away from her. She then turned towards Tsuyoi, and began playing her guitar again, but at a much faster pace. As she played, what seemed to be a darkness ball began to form from the tip of her guitar rifle barrlel. She then suddenly pointed it towards Tsuyoi, and the darkness ball shot towards Tsuyoi at a high speed.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:43 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched as the girl began to walk to the shore, taking another drink from the flask. When the girl began to play again, but at a faster speed, she noticed the darkness ball forming from her guitar rifle's barrel. Her eyes widened a little and quickly moved out of the way of the darkness ball. She watched as the darkness ball had destroyed half of the bench she sat on. "Tch! Can never get some peace and quiet to myself can I?" she put her flask away and summoned her revolver to her. "You wanna shoot guns, then we'll shoot guns!" she said in a furious tone. She began to fire at the girl, gritting her teeth.
While Tsuyoi was fighting Veix, a dark corridor opened from nearby. Red walked out of it, panting and out of breath, "Oh...god...I...thought I wasn't...gonna make it..." she began to feel better as soon as she was near Tsuyoi again. But, she was annoyed and angry, looking up from her slouched stance, "Hey! How many times do I hafta remind ya! You can't go wandering off far from me! Do you want me to die!?" She then finally noticed that Tsuyoi was fighting some hooded girl, a bit confused, but also a bit intrigued.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:33 am

Organization Member #3

When Tsuyoi had shot back at her, Veix simply side stepped the bullets, looking a little blurry as she moved. Though that was because she was moving at a speed that was too fast for regular human eyes to track. She fired back at Tsuyoi as well, with each strum, a darkness bullet shot out of the guitar rifle. Noticing that Tsuyoi ahd company, Veix began to shoot at Red as well. It didn't matter if she was gonna help Tsuyoi or not, she found anyone who was company of Tsuyoi an enemy.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:03 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
In order to evade the bullets, Tsuyoi had to continuously stay on the move, but at the same time she fired back at Veix. She didn't look at Red as she was too busy fighting, "Sorry, I forgot...got a lot of bull going on with me right now, you know?" she shouted at Red.
Red folded her arms, pouting, "Well you're not the only one with troubles-" however, while talking, Red had noticed Veix aiming ehr gun at her too, firing at her. "Ahhhh!" Red quickly duck and took cover behind a nearby large rock. "Wh-What the heck! Why are you shooting at me too, you jerk!" Red wasn't gonna fight in the first place, but it looks like she didn't have a choice now. She held up her palms, a fireball forming in it, "Fine, you wanna fight 1 on 2, then we'll have it your way." She peeked from behind the rock and shot the fireball at Veix.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:26 pm

Organization Member #3

Veix continued to dodge Tsuyoi's bullets, but she was caught off guard by Red's fireball, barely dodging it. Seeing that she was handicapped 1 against 2, she decided to summon up some company to make the fight fair. She aimed her guitar rifle at the ground, and with a few strums, she fired the bullets into the ground all around her. This had caused numerous dark corridors to open around her on the ground, and many nobodies had begun to ooze out from the dark corridors.

She then pointed towards Tsuyoi and Red as if commanding the nobodies to charge, and they did. They began to charge towards Tsuyoi and Red in large numbers.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games