Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:21 pm
Vigilia
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Vigilia
Vigilia
Well i just had Yukie leave Snow behind and im waitig on Vig to have Loen come save her. Yukies a bad guy remember.

o wo
if you are still waiting, i can get right on that.
In in no rush vig. In fact atm im woring on my guilds rules so you don't need to worry about me much XP

Okiedokie.

But I'm freed up for the most part. Later, just drop me some details or whatever - stuff Leon might notice other than the strands of hair everywhere and what not. I'll work on some other posts in the mean time.
Well id just read past on the post to catch up. i pretty much gave all the real details i them. So beyond her crying and being distort and he ninetails trying to help, the field being an older camp site and maybe the time of day ( morning for them ) thats really all there is.

Also the ninetails not a fan of men gonk but wont attack unless provoked so as long as loen doesn't make quick motions or get lod she wont attack and when it notices hes trying to help it wont be bothered by him anymore, in fact it take to him quite well.

Cool. = w= b
I'll get to it eventually. :3
Okay. Ima be in Rp mood for a few days. Not much else i can do aside from Halo reach. I cut my foot open so everyone get use to Tano running around being a douche because he's trapped in the house, at his desk O3O unable to walk and his boredom will become quite evident gonk  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:33 pm
Shadow - Dragon

So many unique characters. I'm currently in Kanto catching Pokemon/training and rping with CLCyrus who is sick and not posting at the moment
Iv moved the conversation over to the character plotting thread at loona's request. Spamming up the Q&A thread and all rofl

Any way, yeah Yukie is a unique character all right XP But ummm i didn't intend for him to be going to kanto ... ever gonk though im sure he could make a pit stop along the way back to Sinnoh if he had a reason but a trade wouldn't be worth his time really. Id need a create a plot reason for him to be there ninja ummm perhaps to catch a rare pokemon or something ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:53 pm
Shadow - Dragon

So many unique characters. I'm currently in Kanto catching Pokemon/training and rping with CLCyrus who is sick and not posting at the moment
Iv moved the conversation over to the character plotting thread at loona's request. Spamming up the Q&A thread and all rofl

Any way, yeah Yukie is a unique character all right XP But ummm i didn't intend for him to be going to kanto ... ever gonk though im sure he could make a pit stop along the way back to Sinnoh if he had a reason but a trade wouldn't be worth his time really. Id need a create a plot reason for him to be there ninja ummm perhaps to catch a rare pokemon or something ?

>>
Tanooooo
you know you both could use the GTS thing to trade from a distance, right?  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:54 pm
Shadow - Dragon

That's what I like about this guild, I love rping with others but to train I can also just rp alone to do so. I can have Simon go to Johto to get the Ghost Fakemon if need be. What rare Pokemon do you think he'd go after?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:18 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

That's what I like about this guild, I love rping with others but to train I can also just rp alone to do so. I can have Simon go to Johto to get the Ghost Fakemon if need be. What rare Pokemon do you think he'd go after?

Who Yukie ? Well he loves anything creepy crawly like snake pokemon but already has an Ekans. His favorite types are dark, ghost and poison. BUT he also has a girly side that likes cute things and im wanting all my characters to have a signature butterfly pokemon sowhen i get the chance im have him catch a Beautifly. Id say if you could get a Spinarak, Rattata, Minccino or Deerling he would flip his s**t rofl  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:54 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

Who Yukie ? Well he loves anything creepy crawly like snake pokemon but already has an Ekans. His favorite types are dark, ghost and poison. BUT he also has a girly side that likes cute things and im wanting all my characters to have a signature butterfly pokemon sowhen i get the chance im have him catch a Beautifly. Id say if you could get a Spinarak, Rattata, Minccino or Deerling he would flip his s**t rofl

Well I'm in Kanto right now so I did catch a Caterpie to evolve in Butterfree. And I have a few poison Pokemon to battle the Kalos fairy gym. Finally I believe I have all the first stage Ghost Pokemon, minus legendries so that he can train and get them all  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:59 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

Well I'm in Kanto right now so I did catch a Caterpie to evolve in Butterfree. And I have a few poison Pokemon to battle the Kalos fairy gym. Finally I believe I have all the first stage Ghost Pokemon, minus legendries so that he can train and get them all
Ohmarow already has a black butterfree and Sonoko has a white vivillin. Well im not wanting to go for a pokemon your characters going to miss sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:03 pm

It's fine, like he hasn't gotten attached to Yamask yet. And I have both a Gastly and a Gengar but the Gengar is a shiny Mega Evolution so it's white  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:05 pm

It's fine, like he hasn't gotten attached to Yamask yet. And I have both a Gastly and a Gengar but the Gengar is a shiny Mega Evolution so it's white  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:21 pm
Shadow - Dragon

Yeah but the yamask was like lv31 i think ? sweatdrop Thats a lot of time to have put into training it. Really anything Simon offers ghost wise would be good aside from the ghastly sweatdrop  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:25 pm
Shadow - Dragon

Yeah but the yamask was like lv31 i think ? sweatdrop Thats a lot of time to have put into training it. Really anything Simon offers ghost wise would be good aside from the ghastly sweatdrop

I'm pretty sure I caught him at that level though. But I'd be willing to trade Yamask or Misdreavus  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:32 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

I'm pretty sure I caught him at that level though. But I'd be willing to trade Yamask or Misdreavus
*slams a mug a nords-mead down knocking the table over* MISDREAVUS gonk OMG id lose my s**t nvm Yukie !  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:21 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

*slams a mug a nords-mead down knocking the table over* MISDREAVUS gonk OMG id lose my s**t nvm Yukie !

However does he really only have three Pokemon?  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:28 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

However does he really only have three Pokemon?
Yukie ?
He has more then just three.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Oh I was looking in his PC  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games