Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [4/11/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:47 pm
UP NEXT: PAUL HEYMAN PROMO

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Paul Heyman would be already inside of the ring once commercial had come off. He was there with a microphone in hand waiting for the commentators to shut up. The crowd to shut up. The camera man to perfectly zoom in on him. And wait for even the guys backstage to stop their conversation about the show or future plannings to shut up. Paul wanted everyone on the planet to silence. All so he could speak. Because when he did speak he shed light on life, not just wrestling, no, he went past that. He was practically the messiah on this microphone. The last hope, if you will. Paul Heyman was ready and when everything had gone his way he rose that microphone up to his lips and he paused. Following that pause his booming voice started throughout the arena. "Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. My name is PAUL HEYMAN. I am the man behind the man who beat the man, NO, broke the man who believed he was the man to never be beat at the Grandest Stage of em' ALL. Yes, my client, no my beast, Brock Lesnar is the first and the only man to end the streak, thus defeating The Undertaker who was undefeated at WrestleMania. A feat no mere mortal could possibly accomplish. My client is and should be praised for his feat. And soon enough all of that will come to fruition. Because in just two weeks my client Brrroooocckk Lesnar will take on. Wait, what I am saying? MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR WILL BEAT JOHN CENA'S a** AT MONEY IN THE BANK. And after...he will be crowned the NEW #1 contender for the TNWR Championship. And after, he will squash whomever the champion is whether it is Samoa Joe, Seth Rollins, or whoever happens to be the Money in the Bank winner. It will not matter. Because whoever it is they will just be at the wrong place in the wrong time." Heyman finally stopped. The crowd cheered and booed him. Although out of respect for his alignment they booed him. Some praised him not caring if he was a 'heel'. "So whoever does obtain that briefcase. If I were you I'd hold on tight to it. Because there will never be a time where Brock Lesnar is vulnerable. There will never be a time where Brock Lesnar is too tired. There will never be a time when Brock Lesnar is not ready for a fight. My client will goto Money in the Bank and he will decimate John Cena. John Cena, if you're listening, know this; you will not beat Brock Lesnar. My client single handedly proved that when he came down to this ring in the middle of your match and planted you with a F-5. Leaving his scraps to the "champion", Seth Rollins. John... I want you to know this though. This, Money in the Bank. It will not be personal. This match is not a match to embarrass you in front of all of your little fans. It's to make an example out of you, John. It's too show how dominate my client truly is. John, at Money in the Bank you won't be in a wrestling match. There won't be a lock-up. There won't be headlocks. There won't pins. John. The only way this match at Money in the Bank is ended is when Brock sees fit you are no longer able to compete. Then and only then will he place on you this mat and the referee will count 1....2....3. John Cena-"

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:23 pm
▉╏⊱ cenation --

JOHN CENA

ʜᴜsᴛʟᴇ ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ

User Image

•.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰•

John Cena was having a rough week to say the least. First he would hear that his opponent at Money in the Bank was none other than Brock Lesnar. And then, in a match with the champion, Seth Rollins, he'd lose on behalf of major interference of Brock Lesnar. And to add to his pain he lost to Samoa Joe on the Tuesday show. It was safe to say he had been off. Brock Lesnar was in his head. But no more. John's music hit the PA system after he was tired of listening to Heyman. He was tired of being told he would lose, he would get his a** kicked, all of that. It was time he spoke. John walked down the ramp not doing his usual entrance. He carried a microphone and used the staircase to enter the ring. His face showed a great deal of displease on it.

"So, this is what you've come out here to do. You've come out here to tell these people I will fall to your Beast. I will not defeat your beast. And most importantly your Beast will make me an example. Well I got news for you Paul...." John Cena then looked at the crowd hearing them chant against him. They were boos surrounding him. His fans tried to help but they were drowned out. Possibly the city they were in? Whatever the case he would plead his case. "Paul, this ain't about promoting. This not about me saying I will beat Brock Lesnar. I'm cutting to the chase, I'm skipping all the theatricals and I'm telling you right now to call out your Beast. Because if you don't in the next 5 seconds I promise you I'm gonna rearrange your face."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:28 pm
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. John, John, calm down. Look I know you're angry but Brock Lesnar isn't here tonight. Look, look, John calm down we can talk this out like men. John, listen, Brock Lesnar isn't here but, but, he will be next week. So please, just wait until then. Please."

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:31 pm
▉╏⊱ cenation -- delete this one boss

JOHN CENA

ʜᴜsᴛʟᴇ ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ

User Image

"Paul, let me tell you something." Cena would start to back Paul into the turnbuckle corner real close and real personal. "Paul Heyman, you better be a man of your word. Because if he isn't. I promise you. You won't ever be here again after I'm done with you." Cena would then drop his microphone roll out of the ring and then head to the back whilst being booed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:32 pm
Heyman was shaken up a bit by John's words and when he left, stayed in the corner. He waited until John left fully and then when he saw no more of him he too would leave the ring and head to the backstage area.  

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games