Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Don't Get Cold Feet! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:27 pm
[Rook, returned Rockets]

Sync had already deemed his performance lackluster at best and no positive words could ever hope to make him think any better of it, so he merely noted the praise internally and filed it away as something he didn't need to work on immediately. Her suggestion to improve, however, made him think a little worse of his chosen tactics, though not as much. He did have a pokemon he could've used, but he still had a poor opinion of the creatures and had no idea how they could even be remotely useful. Maybe they could serve as a cute distraction, but that was probably it. Regardless of his opinions on the dumb creatures, he responded with an even "noted," opting to reply with a single word rather than struggle to talk while coughing because he spoke too much, and then a simple "no" to her question a few moments later. He knew nothing about pokemon, he didn't like them, and he had absolutely no interest in them whatsoever, and so wasn't the least bit curious about the contents of the pokeballs he'd stolen, much less wanted to keep one of them.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:45 pm
[Youngster]

"All of them?" She asked, pretending to be really impressed. She tried to think of how to get the Skiddo from the boy, knowing that the Skiddo wouldn't be as nice as his owner was being. Perhaps if she could somehow get the kid to put the Skiddo away in its pokeball? ", That must of taken you a long time. Do you also know all the entries for them all?"  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:53 pm
[Beauty]

A bitter taste pervaded his mouth, but he kept smiling. Adam knew this was part of the job. He knew the goal was to steal a pokemon. What else could he do? Try to find someone who was more worthy of losing a pokemon? He was a Rocket and it didn't matter if he tried to be some stupid vigilante. Using the terrorist organization as a facade for the betterment of humanity. That was a riot. A criminal is a criminal is a criminal.

Manny floated closer and nudged Adam's hand with a lick of vapor. He was close to his trainer's back, having stayed (hopefully) out of sight. Adam shifted a hand behind himself and gave the ghastly a thumbs up.

Reaching forward, he touched the woman's hand with his rough finger tips, a ginger movement like a butterfly landing on a branch, "Well that's a relief. I would hate to have harmed you. You seem nice." Sorry miss, he thought glumly, this isn't personal.

"Hypnosis."

With large, glowing eyes, Manny hastily moved from behind the trainer and aimed the attack at the woman.  
Suudonym generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 46!
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:20 pm
((Roll is for Adam's Hypnosis - 1 thru 60 = success, 61 thru 100 = fail [60% accuracy]))

[Legretta]

The cyclist jumped at the unexpected Flash from his own pokemon, though his raised arms protected him from suffering its effects. "Shuppet, what-- Oh! Ma'am, are you all right?!" Distressed by Legretta's state, the cyclist shifted to his knees to check her over better. "I'm so sorr--oof!" The Pidgeot's sudden Whirlwind touched down practically on top of them, and the force of the wind knocked the cyclist flat on his back.

The Shuppet, on the other hand, merely narrowed its eyes at the sudden - and ineffective - normal-type move, and suffered the Bite attack so it could retaliate immediately. The ghost suddenly disappeared for a moment or two before reappearing directly behind the Eevee to strike with a Feint Attack.

Despite the Pidgeot's attempts to catch it, the Dewott's speedy Aerial Ace carried it swiftly past the grasping talons and the water-type landed on both feet. It held an arm up to protect its face from the rushing wind the Pidgeot whipped up, but otherwise remained unaffected and hastily circled the woman so it could smack a third pokeball on the cyclist's belt before spinning around and aiming an Ice Beam right for Legretta.

A Pikachu materialized from the activated pokeball and it blinked wide, round eyes at the chaotic scene unfolding before it. Quickly taking stock of the situation, as well as its trainer on the ground, its cheeks sparked dangerously before it loosed a Thunderbolt right for the unfamiliar Pidgeot.

[KO]

Rook nodded her head in agreement at KO's contribution, "Exactly."

The first pokeball opened to release a small Flabebe upon a white flower, its round eyes soft and questioning.

[Pulse]

The man tilted his head slightly to a side, wearing a mild curiosity in his expression, "Certainly, if you'd like to show it to me."

The transformed Ditto blinked, staring with lightly puzzled eyes. "" it replied. ""

[Sync]

Rook regarded Sync with a level gaze as he gave his response, but there was something inquisitive about her eyes. Whatever she was thinking to ask, however, was left unsaid, and instead she tossed the pokeballs into the bin destined for storage. "When we return to base and you finish cleaning yourself up," she said, "go down to storage and put in request for a second pokemon. Take them both to the training facilities and learn about their personalities and battle capabilities. Pokemon are our most valuable and versatile tools, and it will behoove you to learn to use them."

[Santela]

"Yup!" he chirped in reply. "There's 721 of them known so far!" He scrunched up his nose at the question that followed, "No way, no one could know all the pokedex entries for all 721 of them! I know the important stuff, though, like how they evolve and what types they're weak to and strong against!"

[Adam]

The young woman smiled wholeheartedly in reply, "Thank you! You seem nice as well!"

When the Gastly circled in front of her, her face lit up, "Oh, is this your pokemon as well? It's just as adorable! Hello, little one! Hello..." The warm, serene smile still on her face, she lowered herself onto the grass and curled herself partially up.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:42 pm
[Scientist]

"I have to! It is for science." Pulse picked out two pokeball and hummed looking them over. "Should be one of these." He shrugged and released one, which turned out to be a Serperior who when materialized flooded the area with sweet scent, giving a slow cooo at the scientist. "Hey, hey, no Sweet Scenting areas without my say soo." Pulse scolded lightly.

"Well, not that one." He released a second pokemon, showing a sleek and pretty Dragonair who slid back, curling around him and blinked slowly at the strange man. "Welp,that was wrong to, sorry about this," Pulse said sheepishly and rubbed over the dragonair's head, right between her wings. "Usually I'm better at where my pokemon are at."

"They are pretty though, aren't they?"

Slipstream grinned flexing her claws  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:46 pm
[Beauty]

Adam watched as the woman slumped into the grass. He felt horrible, a tight clench in his stomach twisting and turning the contents around angrily. "Good job, Manny."

The Gastly replied proudly. Maki barked sharply and stood up, giving himself a shake,

"He did great too." Snorting, Adam grabbed the woman's bag and opened it, hoping that pokeballs would be inside, "Let's hope this paid off."  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:07 pm
[Youngster]

"That really is impressive," How was she going to get him to put his Skiddo away? Perhaps if she asked him to lead her to the Pokemon Center? That way the Skiddo would be a little impractical to ride due to her being slower than a Skiddo, and he could put his Skiddo away ", Now that I think about it, are you heading to the pokemon center? I am thinking of getting some supplies. Could you lead me there? We could talk more about pokemon on the way."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:16 pm
[Adam]

Inside the young woman's clutch was a variety of things: a compact mirror, lip gloss, chapstick, sunglasses, a nail file, a pen and notepad, a couple of expensive-looking truffle chocolates, a handkerchief, a tin of mints, a few bandaids, and a small tube of sunscreen. Unfortunately, her pokeballs were stored somewhere else.

[Santela]

"You mean the one in Sagestone?" the boy replied. "Nah, I'm going to the trainer center. I'm gonna learn all about being a good trainer!"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:21 pm
[Youngster]

Well this plan was back firing on her. How was she going to get him to put his Skiddo away? ", Hmm... well could you still bring me somewhere I could buy some supplies? I haven't been able to find any in the area. That and I get lost easily, so an actual guide helps. I thought since you know more than me about pokemon, you could be my guide?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:27 pm
[Santela]

"Uhh like what kind of supplies?" the boy asked. He pointed in one direction, "Sagestone's closest; it's that way. If you follow the coast there's no way you'll get lost!" He then pointed elsewhere, "Sandalwood's that way. It's the biggest city in Kodo, so it'll probably have the most stuff to choose from, but you have to go through the mountains and forest to get there, so you'd probably get lost." He pointed in a third direction, "And that way is the trainer center. It's farther away than Sagestone, though, and I don't know if it has a better selection or not, so I dunno if you wanna go all the way there."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:42 pm
[Rook, returned rockets]

((Whoops, missed the water bottle from Michiko D: Sorry Chibi!))

When one of the other Rockets passed him a water bottle, the trainee appeared a bit dubious but accepted it nonetheless - if someone wanted to give him free stuff he wasn't about to complain - and tucked it under an arm for now. A bemused frown formed on his face at Rook's orders, and despite his desire to argue that he neither needed nor wanted another pokemon yet, it would probably be smarter to agree. Team Rocket used pokemon as tools for whatever reason, and that was an area he obviously needed to improve upon - even if he didn't particularly care to do so - so he nodded carefully and said, "All right."

Assuming the conversation to be over, Sync cast around for a few moments before he moved towards a decently-sized rock upon which to sit. His hoodie and water bottles were dumped unceremoniously into his lap so he could lower the towel from his face, open a bottle, pour more water onto said towel, then reapply it to his eye. He didn't particularly feel like trying to wipe off the pepper spray - that just seemed like a lot of pain for nothing, since he couldn't wash it off with just water - so instead he merely continued to hold it in place. Idly he swirled the remainder of the water before tipping his head back and swallowing it. It didn't solve the burning in his throat, but it still felt better than nothing.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:19 pm
[Beauty]

Adam smacked his hand against his forehead hard and groaned. You had to be kidding. Where else would she have the balls stored? Grumbling something, he looked at the woman's body, feeling a trickle of sweat crawl down the side of his face. Jaw clenched, he patted at her skirt, hoping that perhaps she kept them on a belt or in a pocket. His touches were light, and his heart thundering. Any minute she could arise from the hypnosis.

Brightening, the grunt looked over his shoulder and hissed a whisper to the Growlithe, "Odor Sleuth and see if you can smell where she hid her pokeballs."

Maki blinked at the trainer as if he were stupid, but complied, unsure if the move could be used in such an unconventional manner.

While the Growlithe continued, Adam kept at searching for the ellusive pokemon balls.  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:54 am
[Adam]

The young woman's person didn't have any particularly out-of-place smells to it; generally speaking, she smelled of shampoo, bath powder, and a mild perfume. Her pokeballs, hidden somewhere on her body, had taken on the same smells and were indistinguishable from the rest of her.

There were no suspicious lumps or shapes around the area of a belt or pocket - there were only the gentle curves of the hips and waist that one would expect of her slender figure.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:06 am
[Rook, Sync, KO, Michiko, Kyle- Anyone else who might have returned.]

Clancy groaned, just slightly, as the Elite used his actual first name.
"Eel.." He muttered a 'correction', even if it wasn't really a particularly loud one and could probably be overlooked.
He'd very carefully chosen his codename, as far as he was concerned; he probably wouldn't have been overly bothered by it, if he still wasn't rather annoyed by the fact he'd gone and managed to steal 'worms' instead of something impressive. He might have noted his example wasn't being used in a negative light, had he not decided to tune out again and wallow in a scowly sulk.

When Michiko sat down beside him, he blinked in surprise, momentarily roused from tuning out again, but just long enough to scoot himself a little bit to the side. Either giving her room, or, much more likely, disturbed that she'd decided to sit there and distancing himself.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:17 pm
[Beauty]

Panic began to set in. Sighing softly, Adam sat back on his hauches and eyed the woman. If he had been thinking, he'd have had her draw out her own pokemon. Damn it. Cursing softly under his breath, Adam started to look closely at her jewelry and hands, trying to see if perhaps she had a pokeball downsized and wearing it like an accessory.

Manny floated nervously beside, eyes twitching this way and that. Maki, having known the attempt was futile, sat back on his butt and watched his trainer. Snorting, the growlithe barked softly at the Gastly.

"I know." Adam hissed to the two, silencing them. Guilt was building ridiculously high.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games