Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R (Newly) Presents: Saturday Night's Collapse (7/25/15) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:23 pm
UPCOMING: JOHN CENA PROMO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JOHN CENA - CENATION LEADER

..................................................................................................................................................

YOUR TIME IS UP, MY TIME IS NOW!
YOU CAN'T SEE ME, MY TIME IS NOW!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Thhe crowd were on their feet as John Cena was about to make his entrance. Soon the entrance music of Cena's began as the instrumental to his music began. Soon the man in skyblue would have touched down onto the stage's center as the crowd rallied together in welcoming him with all different sounds and reactions. Cena smirked at this and then directed his attention to the closest camera and began to yell over the crowd so the people at home watching could hear him clearly,

"WELCOME TO SATURDAY NIGHT COLLAPSE, I'M YOUR HOST!"

Focusing back forward onto the crowd the formerly known, Chain Gang Soldier, would raise his hand firmly to his forehead inches away from touching it and then salute his arm forward and dart down to the ring. The camera view shot out-wide for fans at home seeing the beautiful view. His titantron flashing a bright skyblue and yellow along with his mini-tron and his entrance music a-blazing throughout the arena like thunder. It was nice. John slid into the ring and once in would have stood there for a bit looking at the crowd as they cheered and booed him. It made him laugh. This was the TNW:R fans. They were known to be open and honest about how they felt about anyone and they certainly had their own way of showing their emotions for Cena like they were doing tonight.

Whilst they did this, Cena would have gone over to the ring ropes receiving a microphone from a ringside official. He paced around the ring for a bit before standing completely in center listening to the crowd. Hearing their chants. Their calls. He listened to it all. A lot of rumors were going around about John and his current year, which was safe to say, wasn't really a good one. And he knew that. He rose the microphone up to his lips beginning to speak.

"Listen I'm out here to address a few things. Y'all know that. But before I get started, lets give it up to the reason we're all here. You. You with the Seth Rollins shirt. You with the "CENA WINS LOL" sign. The kid right there on top of his Dad's shoulders wearing every thing that I am and that I believe in. Every single one of you. I don't think you all realize how important you are. Whether you hate me or you love me. And I don't care how tired anyone gets tired of me saying it. Thank you. Because you are THE VERY REASON we have a place to come and do what we love to do. And that's wrestle. That's perform to the best we possibly can EVERY NIGHT. BECAUSE OF YOU. So thank you. THANK YOU." John said as the crowd began to clap as he finished up. He nodded acknowledging they deserved it. He then paced back and looked around the arena.

"Now onto more pressing business. I'm sure all of you want me to move onto. And I will, just bare with me. Now it's been pretty pointed out this is not one of my best years here. And I'm fine with that. Because when the going gets tough. Trust me when I say, the John Cena will just get TOUGHER. Now, I may not have accomplished all I planned to have done this year. But I do recall shutting up a big nosed, corporate, egotistical man and making him tap OUT right here in this very ring in front of all of you. Just like I said I would. And while I may not have a championship around my waist. I'm the reason he isn't constantly out here giving you guys a reason to change the channel. This year probably won't be in my greatest hits. But I promise, given the chance, I will use what little left of this year and do what only I do best. I will OVERCOME. I will rise to the OCCASION. And by god-dammit before this year is out. The name everyone will be talking about will be one man; JOHN CENA. And you ain't gotta like it. You ain't gotta love it. But it's going to happen. And yeah, there's a lot of guys in the back I ain't exactly touchdown on. Seems we got a hol' lot of new and old talent back there. And to any man that thinks John Cena is someone to be counted out. You got a whole different thing coming jack. Oh no baby, because I'll tell it like it is to anyone that doubts ME. My name is John Cena. And you best believe it don't matter if I gotta belt around my waist because the CHAMP......IS STILL HERE!!" Cena hollered. His face showing nothing but dedication and seriousness. "And to any or whoever don't believe that then sonny, IF YA' WANT SOME. THEN COME GET SOME!" John Cena's music transcended then throughout the crowd with a well delivered promo. He was ready to show his words were nothing but true.

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:42 pm
As cameras rolled on and focused on a walking Roman Reigns whom was on his way to his upcoming match. Fellow employee and interviewer Renee Young had halted him in his tracks asking for an interview. Of course he agreed and then began to listen to her.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm live and here with me is my guest, Mr. Roman Reigns himself. Roman how do you feel that in just minutes you'll stepping into the ring with one of the strongest and athletic figures here in the TNWR in Cesaro."

Roman smirked as female fans cheered in the background loudly. "Well Renee, darling, I feel fine. No great. As it stands for 'the Swiss Superman', I feel ready for the challenge. As you said just now Cesaro is known to be one of the strongest men here in TNWR. And I respect that. But in my world there can only be 'one'. And as a competitor I see myself as the strongest here. Others may not think so. But it's what I know. And not just in terms of strength. And tonight I'll prove that Renee. I'll show Cesaro who the real Superman is. Believe that." Roman then gave a wink toward her and started off to head to the curtains.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:43 pm
UPCOMING: CESARO VS. ROMAN REIGNS

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Ambrose Asylum

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image

Sirens - Sirens - Sirens

The Swiss Superman

User Image

Weight: 232 lbs.

An loud beat plays throughout the arena once the sirens take place. A hard working man comes from the back and his name is Cesaro. Cesaro a Swiss athlete with god like maneuvers and connections makes his way to the stage. With a black towel over his head and 'Beats by Dre' Headphones around his neck Cesaro pauses front and center looking like the total bad-a** he is. Cesaro would pop his neck by rotating his head side to side as he swings his arms around warming up. Showing off some cool merchandise he's wearing his "King of Swing." shirt and a nice track jacket to match his attire. Cesaro would then begin to walk down the ramp with views off cheers in the cheering and booing area some love this guy and others do not. The stupid ones of course Cesaro would call them. Cesaro would continue preparing himself for battle as he shadow boxes down the ramp. Throwing elbows and punches towards the camera as he close to approaching the steel steps. Cesaro would then walk up the steel steps as he enters the ring ans snatches off the towel from his head. Cesaro would shout-out words to the audience as he removes his jacket and grips onto his t-shirt and rips it off screaming as the real wrestling fans love every minute of it. Cesaro would then climb the turnbuckle as starts to lift his arms into the air as he does his arm cannon taunt then folds his arms. He would then hop down as he removes his headphones from his neck placing them onto the apron as he turns to wait for his opponent as he rubs his hands onto the ropes.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ROMAN REIGNS - THE JUGGERNAUT

..................................................................................................................................................

BELIEVE THAT!

User Image

User ImageUser Image

The crowd settled upon coming back from commercial. Loud and proud of it he was as usual. And in a few moments they would grow to new heights of cheers. The sound of the heavy metal clashing sharply began loudly with assistance from the PA system as members of the crowd made their way to their feet and directed their heads to the box seats. They knew who was coming, and it was only a matter of time before he had gotten there. The blaring music viciously stomped it's way into the arena bringing forth cheers and an only growing pop when the big man; Roman Reigns stepped out onto the top of crowd's step-way.

Fans close to him began to snap pictures with their flashes and some touched him just to say they did. To no avail Roman's facial expression never changed. His eyes focused only on the ring and the two competitors inside. However he did note to take in the electricity the crowd was giving off as he looked around his surroundings. These people paid to see a show. They paid to see Roman Reigns.

Roman began his long awaited walk down the aisle heading down to the outer-ring floor as fans screamed in his ear, sometimes even literally, and held up signs for him to notice. He kept his head low moving through the valley of the people and eventually had gotten down to the barricaded area that separated the crowd from the ring floor. Stopping, Reigns would look around again as he grasp the barricade wall and slowly made his way over. After, he'd then walk up the staircase leading to the ring and once on the apron, Roman would proceed to ascend up onto the top turnbuckle. Where together he would bring forth his arms and flex, raising them to the sky inwards together. The crowd cheered on the Juggernaut as he then looked to the stage. Getting down off of the turnbuckle, Roman would then enter the ring.

User ImageUser Image

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

Ambrose Asylum

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:52 pm
The bell sounds off as Cesaro eyes the powerhouse Roman Reigns.. A good one this can be only time to find out as Cesaro circles the ring.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:54 pm
Superman vs. The Swiss Superman, the bout should be dubbed. As Roman Reigns stood across the ring from Cesaro. Eye to eye, man to man. The bell sounded and Roman was well aware. He would exit his corner circling the ring as well.  

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

Ambrose Asylum

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:55 pm
Cesaro pops his next as he grins at Roman before lunging in for a battle of strength with an lockup.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:57 pm
Roman would accept the lock-up with Cesaro as he tries to keep control of the lock-up.  

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

Ambrose Asylum

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:58 pm
Cesaro would be impressed by the power that he has to match as he would try to power his way into a headlock on Reigns.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:00 pm
Roman would feel the weight shift and soon was in headlock positioning courtesy of Cesaro. Thus, he'd attempt to shift his leg weight and back peddle toward the ropes with Cesaro  

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

Ambrose Asylum

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:02 pm
Cesaro and Roman would be lockup on the ropes as the ref comes in saying "That's it guys bring it out, come on!" As proceeds to count as Cesaro shows sportsmanship by releasing Roman for a restart.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:03 pm
Roman would then back up again and again raise up his arms going for a tough lock-up approach.  

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

Ambrose Asylum

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:04 pm
Cesaro would accept once more as he begins to try to add pressure causing them to spin around all over the place locked in.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games