Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Is Steve still alive? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Think Steve is still alive?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:21 am
I know how ya feel Vankala. It's hard to ignore someone you had strong feelings about...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:25 am
Bah. You girls and your... Feelings.
After my ex broke up with me, I didn't speak with her for over half a year. And after that, it was sparse.  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:03 am
So...He's not a man??? I knew it!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:22 am
Biohazard EXTREME
After my ex broke up with me, I didn't speak with her for over half a year. And after that, it was sparse.

Well, I was in love with him and he lead me to believe that he loved me too. I gave my body, mind, and soul to him and he treated it like it was nothing. That's something that I can't get over easily. I'm trying, believe me and I am better than i used to be about it, I'm just not fully recovered yet.

Oh well, at least someone understands how i feel...*hugs Notte*

Vankala

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:34 am
Only because she's a girl. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:31 am
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME

Well, I was in love with him and he lead me to believe that he loved me too. I gave my body, mind, and soul to him and he treated it like it was nothing. That's something that I can't get over easily. I'm trying, believe me and I am better than i used to be about it, I'm just not fully recovered yet.

Well, if he hurt you so bad... Wouldn't you NOT want to talk to him after something like that?  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:36 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME

Well, if he hurt you so bad... Wouldn't you NOT want to talk to him after something like that?

Didn't she say that she was trying? Well he basically mesmerized her into making her think he loved her. then just decided to give up on her. probably.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME

At first no....i thought that there might have been a way to save the relation at first...and he then lead me to believe that he wanted to give us a second chance too....but then i found out that he had started sleeping with some other girl barely a week after he broke up with me...needless to say, i lost it when i found that out...  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:05 pm
Yeah... I noticed girls often make unwise choices when it comes to second chances.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:36 am
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME

At first no....i thought that there might have been a way to save the relation at first...and he then lead me to believe that he wanted to give us a second chance too....but then i found out that he had started sleeping with some other girl barely a week after he broke up with me...needless to say, i lost it when i found that out...

Yeee ghads... That was like me and my first boyfriend.. (we were together for 5 years, long distance, and then things went verrrrry sour. I'll spare everyone the details, unless your curiosity kills you you can PM me or something)
Well you've got a new (and hopefully better) man now, and I'm sure he's wonderful to you. smile

Now. Back on topic!

4laugh  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:47 am
NotteRequiem
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME

Yeee ghads... That was like me and my first boyfriend.. (we were together for 5 years, long distance, and then things went verrrrry sour. I'll spare everyone the details, unless your curiosity kills you you can PM me or something)
Well you've got a new (and hopefully better) man now, and I'm sure he's wonderful to you. smile

Now. Back on topic!

4laugh

Well of course he's better. He's awesome. >_< I didn't like the other dude anyway...

Yeah back to topic.

So Steve is still alive eh?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:56 am
No. No, Steve is as dead as the franchise.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:16 am
Yea i was gonna suggest that we get back on topic. sweatdrop And for the record, my new guy is better in every possible way. heart

Anyways, i don't know if Steve is alive anymore or not...I'm gonna assume he's dead cuz I don't think Capcom would ever bring him back.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:28 am
Vankala
Yea i was gonna suggest that we get back on topic. sweatdrop And for the record, my new guy is better in every possible way. heart

Anyways, i don't know if Steve is alive anymore or not...I'm gonna assume he's dead cuz I don't think Capcom would ever bring him back.

Well, Capcom's been known to make stupid decisions before. ESPECIALLY lately.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:02 pm
Resident Evil Five plot twist? xD

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items