Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen smiled and kissed her. "Well, we have an entire evening with a group of rambunctious kids to look forward to." He chuckled. "Things can't be rowdier."

Erin brought himself above water within a few feet of Wakai. He roared as he broke the surface. "Grah!"

Ene helped Kurona through the doorway and down the stone walkway, which was a tad bit slippery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:55 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X followed Nami but slipped into the hot spring. She became frantic and flailed about before surfacing pulling herself to the shallow end.
Red welts started to appear on her arms, legs, chest and back where the towel wasn't wrapped around showing why she was afraid of the water. She bit the inside of her lips as tears started to come from her eyes as the welts seemed painful.

"I don't like water because it makes where I got punished hurt again." she explained trying to not cry from pain as she slowly sat down on the bench pulling her legs up to her chest.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:15 pm
Jaecen Light

Nami checked her skin and held her tight. "Oh, my goodness! Are you okay? Please tell me you're all right."
Ene, Kurona, and Erin watched on. Erin walked over, through the water. He was probably more worried than Nami. He set a hand against the wall above X. "You feel pain everyday, too." He said calmly. "You an' I, that makes us a tad bit more related than a piece of paper's say. We've been through hell and survived. X, I can soothe them a bit if they hurt too much. Just a bit of frost magic...."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:27 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X winced but didn't cry when Nami hugged her tightly. She enjoyed the hug but felt the welts become aggravated when she hugged her. She didn't want to say that it hurt worse.

X looked at Erin as he leaned over her. She nodded to what he said. Both of them had been thru hell and survived.
"You can....try. I will try for my new family. I...used to being locked....in a closet after being punished so you can try and ease with snow magic."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:54 pm
Jaecen Light

He kneeled down to X's level and looked at the welts. "Right, then." Erin grabbed her by the wrist and set two fingers to the inside of her forearm. "Cool."
Her body began tingling with the sensation of eating mint. It spread from where he held his fingers and engulfed her in a soothing aroma of peppermint and cool mint while the actual freezing part of the spell did it's work. It was enough to impress Nami. "See? You are too good with kids."
"Not all of 'em, Blue." Erin frowned and continued with the spell until it had engulfed her body. "The water shouldn't sting now. O' course, you'll ha' t' actually at least stay in the shallow side."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:30 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X closed her eyes as Erin used a ice spell on her. Her toes curled in as she got a unfamiliar sensation.

"alright. I can try.....will you have to reapply the ice spell each time I go in the water?" she asked opening her eyes looking up at him

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:56 pm
Jaecen Light

Erin nodded. "Yep. At least until your nerves build a tolerance. That's what the spell's for."
"I had no clue you had some sort of magic like that?" Nami wondered.
Erin shrugged. "I study sometimes. The spell makes good lightweight armour, too."
Kurona sank into the water up to her nose. The heat felt good and relaxed her muscles. Ene did the same.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:18 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X smiled
"kay."

She then saw Kurona and Nami sinking into the water. Her imagination got the best of her
"ooo mermaids!" she hopped up and seemed to fly over the water while holding the towel close to her.
"a red one and a blue one!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:29 pm
Jaecen Light

Nami reached out but was too late to grab her. Kurona resurfaced and sighed deeply. Ene followed behind her but looked up to see X in midair. "Uwaah! X!"
Kurona spun her head in a panicked manner. "What's the matter? Where's X?"
Nami didn't seem too impressed. Erin sat on the bench and leaned back in a laid back manner. "Hey, look. Flying short stuff."
"Erin, this is serious. She could get hurt." Nami replied.
Erin waved his hand. "She's more nimble than a mouse, anyone could tell just by looking at her muscle tone. It looks like that of a seven year old's but that's where the lie is."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:35 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((OOC: She's possibly like a female peter pan, maybe...))

User Image

X landed on Kurona's shoulders and gave her a hug around her head gently.
"here I am!" she said excitedly, then she touched the warm water with her foot and immediately pulled it back before quickly flying back over onto dry land
"and im back on the beach now. Hehe I feel so much love here that I can fly again!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:46 pm
Jaecen Light

He sat forward. "Oh! She's actually flying!"
"Don't be short. That's nonsense." Nami asserted.
Kurona shrugged and closed her deep blue eyes. "It depends on who you are, really. If you're all about logic, you won't be able to fly in a million years."
Ene held on to Kurona's arm. "Ooh! Are you able to fly, Aunt Kurona?"
Kurona leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. "I could when I was around eleven or so. Never been able to accomplish the feat since then."
Erin took X by surprise and picked her up with both hands cupped under her arms. "Remember, try to sit in the water and relax. If it gets too bad, the spell will take effect. Got it?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:52 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X smiled then gasped as Erin grabbed her, however she relaxed immediately then sighed
"ok...I'll try." she said

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:03 pm
Jaecen Light

Erin pointed at Nami. "Don't go helping her out. She wants to get over her fear of water, this is something she has o tackle herself."
She put her hands up in surrender. "Fine...."
"It's not that I'm being harsh, X. You just can't go around smelling like last week's sewage." Erin explained.
"Erin! That's too blunt!" Nami barked.
Ene waded over to the shallow side with Kurona in tow. "C'mon, X. The water's nice and refreshing."
"Don't rush her, Ene. Let her do it at her own pace." Kurona said in a very calm tone.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:39 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X tilted her head, she had no idea what sewage was. She then looked at the water and gulped before putting her feet in. Her tolerance to water wasn't good as the ice spell immediately took effect.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:25 am
Jaecen Light

He hopped into the water with ease and held a hand up for Nami. She took his hand and was helped in by Erin. "You're still as chivalrous as ever, brother."
Erin shrugged. "Meh. It's just for you, Blue."
Nami smirked. "Sure it is. What about Misty."
His expression turned blank. It was his way of saying he was embarrassed. "What ever do you mean?"
Nami pressed herself against her brother and looked up into his face. "You like Misty, don't you?"
He looked away. "Well," Erin cleared his throat. "I don't necessarily want her to be harmed."
She rested her head against his chest. "See, you are a big thug with a heart."
"No sure if you're teasing me or being a jerk." Erin rolled his eyes.
Ene watched X carefully. "You can do it, X. I believe in you."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games